~ₕᵢₛ ₗₒᵥₑ~ - Gᵢyᵤ ₓ ᵣₑₐdₑᵣ

By _Z1zu1

"Are you okay?" He asked again. "Never been better!" She smiled. More

~ Cₐₛₜ ~
Kimikos Entrance.
Mugen.

Mission

7 0 0
By _Z1zu1

[A/N: giving y/n taisho secrets at the end of each chapter !1!!!11!] 

After a bit, Y/n had a talk with Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the master. He assigned y/n her first mission, with Giyu Tomioka.

"Oh, uhm." Y/n nervously fiddled with her box straps.

"This mission will be quite easy, so you will not have to worry, my child." Kagaya smiled warmly. Making Y/n feel a tad better. "Im sure Mateo will be here to help you?" He asked. Y/n nodded.

"Great." He said. "I already talked to Tomioka about this, so you both will leave tomorrow." Kagaya informed. "Okay, thank you." Y/n stood up, taking Mateo's box and bowing, before heading off.

Y/n found Giyu sitting near a tree. "Oh, hello!" She smiled at Giyu. "Oh, hi." He responded, bluntly. "Im Y/n, i uh- im going to a mission with you." She muttered. "Master told me." Giyu said gently. "Right, right." She sputtered. "I should get going, considering were leaving tomorrow." Y/n said. Giyu nods. "Okay, see you tomorrow." He waved. "Yeah, bye!" She smiled.

...

"ARGHH!!!" Y/n cried in her pillow, Mateo being her personal support, who was gently rubbing her back. "HE HATES ME!!" She wailed into her pillow. Mateo sighed, he grumbled. "Tomorrow is gonna be so awkward for both me and him and i don't think he wants to even go on this trip with me!!" She squeaked, Mateo took awhile to process everything she just said, tilting his head. "Oh mateo, just kill meee.." She whined, Mateo was shocked, shaking his head rapidly side to side.

"Im joking." she grumbled.

Y/n was in her kimono, she was sitting on her bed, her bottom lip puffed out.

"Im going to bed." She said quickly, turning around and shoving the pillow over her, leaving Mateo standing there, he quickly waddled towards the light and turned it off, before going to his box and closing the door for it.

Y/n sighed, her head was leaning on her hand, she softly inahled and exhaled, everything will be fine.

everything. will. be. fine.

THE NEXT DAY - MISSION TO OVERCOME

"Ready Mateo?" She asked, arriving at Ubuyashiki estate, Mateo kicked the box. "I dont think thats a yes." She giggled, scurrying towards the estate.

"There you are, Kimiko." Kagaya said, his smile never wavering and Giyu watched her sit down on one knee.

"I wish you both great luck." Kagaya whispered, his hands rested on his lap. "You are free to go." He said. He watched as Giyu and Y/n got up and walked away, then saw Rengoku's smile wavering. He was gonna break down.

Shinobu quickly caught up to Y/n. "Wait!" She squeaks. Y/n whirled around, pivoting. "Whats up?" She asked. "Just for emergencys i bought you a med kit. I already added wisteria poison and others." She handed her a pouch. Y/n took it. "Thank you, Kocho!" She bowed. "No worries! Goodluck!" She smiled, waving.

                                                                                                 --

"So, uhm.. do you have any siblings?" Y/n asked. Giyu flinched slightly. "I had a sister." He spoke in a low manner. had. that struck her. "Oh no.." She clasped a hand to her mouth. "Did she.." Y/n trailed off. "Yes, this side of my haori represents her." He pointed to a dark red side of his haori. "Oh, thats pretty. What about that side?" She asked, pointing to the other side of the haori that was green and had little yellow shapes. "My friend, Sabito." He said. "He passed away when i was young." He looked away from her. "Im so sorry." Y/n sighed, looking down. "My parents died when i was younger, i can understand." She said.

Giyu nods. His head still turned away. "I guess we both can relate to some things." He mumbled. "Yeah. Wait, where are we heading too?" Y/n asked.

"Mount Natagumo."

LONG WALK - MOUNT NATAGUMO

"I hope this mountain burns down." Y/n groaned, walking up the mountain was a pain. Giyu didn't respond.

"Wait, who is that..?" Y/n squinted at a kid whom was shirtless and had a .. boar mask? Y/n shuddered. "Thats a demon slayer. I'll go check him out, you find something else to do." Giyu dashed. Y/n nods, leaping towards 

Y/n eventually landed on a tree, her delicacy made her silent when she landed. She noticed a boy on the roof of a house in.. the air? Y/n snorted.

She launched herself from the tree and onto the house. "Are you alright?" She asks, sweetly. She instantly cringed from how unsettling his face looked, purple bumps appeared on his forehead and hands.

"Oh no." She whispered. "Your in luck!" She smiled brightly, kneeling down and taking the pouch Shinobu gave her and took out a needle. "This will reduce the poison that is inside you, i belive." she informed her. he doesnt hear me, whatever. she thought, smiling to herself. She placed her box down to the side and pulled the boys yellow haori up, then flicked at the needle a few times and stuck the needle into a poisoned area. The boy winced slightly. "Im sorry if it hurt. Atleast you'll feel better afterwards. The poison will have to reduce by twenty minutes." Y/n explained, her smile leaving as she stood up. "You probably have blurry vision." She noticed.

Y/n had left him to be and launched herself towards another area, she noticed Giyu fighting a angry headed human boar. She quickly glided down there. "Whats going on-?" she asked, nervously. "He won't stop pestering me about how good he is at killing demons." Giyu explained, gloomily. "Well he can't accept the fact that im better than him!" The kid snorted. "Let's calm down here." She quickly spaced them out, holding the boar hostage due to him about to claw giyu.

"Are you lost?" She asked, the boar snorts. "The great Inosuke would NEVER be lost!" He shouts. "Your names Inosuke." Giyu asked, though it didn't sound like a question. "Yuh-huh!" He nods rapidly.

crunch

The three whirled around sharply, seeing a girl who looked just about a spider, she had white hair tied into ponytails at the end of her hair and wore a web kimono.

"Wh-" Inosuke starts, being interuppted by Y/n quickly rushing towards the demon, the boar snorted, before screeching. 

"I WANNA HELP!" He cried angrily, shifting around as Giyu held him back. "Your bleeding." He responded, rather calmly.

Y/n raced after the demon, who tried to run away.

"Come back!" Y/n shrieks, her feets got tired, almost ready to collaspe, but the demon quickly stopped, making Y/n skid across the muddy ground.

She quickly launched herself upwards, leaving Y/n shocked. 

"Sorry, Mateo."

She put the box down and quickly launched upwards with the demon, Mateo whimpered in the box.

The demon squeaked in fear when she saw that Y/n was right at her tail.

"Sun breathing, third form!" Y/n shouted quickly, light started to arise from her sword as she held it near her chest.

"Raging sun." She whispered under her breath, unleashing two horizontal slashes. Pulling the demon onto floor and pressed the foot on her stomach.

"Ack.." The demon growled, holding Y/n ankle as an attempt of getting it off. 

"Get offa me!" She shrieked, her hands tightening around her ankle.

"Not yet." Y/n stared at her menacingly. "Aren't you the one who set up all these silkballs?" She asked, pointing towards a ball on the floor, and on the trees some rottening and some looking fresh.

She took out a needle filled with wisteria secretly, the demon didnt notice as Y/n stabbed it the demons thigh.

The demon did not speak, she just glared at Y/n. "Awnser me." Y/n snarled. "Yes." The demon muttered. "You've killed many people then." Y/n said. 

"I'll have to kill you now." She said, a burst of sadness fell onto her shoulders. "I'm sorry." 

The demon yelped as Y/n placed a sword near her neck. "NO! WAIT!" The demon cried, squirming around.

"IM SORRY!" She cried more, tears flowing out of her eyes. "RUI! HELP!" She shrieked. Y/n stopped.

"Who's Rui?" She asked, moving her sword near her hip. "Why should i tell you.." The demon breathed in relief, the sword didn't make her neck tingle anymore.

"I would like to know." Y/n smiled. The demon snarled. "My brother." 

"Oh." Y/n frowned, she was expecting something more. "Well, thats boring." She took her sword away from her hip and near her neck.

The demon shrieks again. before kicking y/n forward, making her yelp. The demon slid back and lunged towards a silkball, glaring at her.

"What..?" Y/n huffed, catching her breath.

"Don't come near me!" The demon growled. Y/n sighed. "Well then." Y/n stood.

The demon was puzzled, before a lingering pain came from her thigh, numbing it.

"ARGH..!" She shrieks, hunching over, grasping her thigh. "WHAT DID YOU.." She trails off as she noticed she held a needle with purple liquid, wisteria.

"YOU LITTLE.." she shouts, falling on her knees, the poison filled her whole body as she slowly crumbled.

"RUI!" She cried, burning away. Y/n stared at her, before clasping her hands together and whispering.

"Please let her rest."

Y/n noticed a silkball squirming around. "Hm?" she hummed, walking towards it.

"Hello?" She asked, knocking on it. "HRAGHHHH-" a voice shouted, making Y/n flinch and fall. "Someones in there!" She smiled brightly, stabbing at the silkball. A naked boy fell out with green slime on his skin. "eww.." she muttered.

"Thank you.." The boy said, looking away.

"Where are your clothes? Did you walk here naked?" She asked, cringing.

"No, they just disintegrated infront of me." He said, she shuddered. "Well okay, bye." She quickly ran away, picking up mateos box.

Y/n heard a shriek of someones name, quickly driving her attention that way. "Somebodys hurt!" She spoke to mateo, who huffed in response. "Mateo, wanna come out? Its nightime, you wont burn." She skid, stopping, Mateo huffs louder. "Okay." She placed the box down and let him out. He had purple and black paint like on his nails and finger. 

"Did you try to practice your demon art?" She asked, placing the little demon ontop of the box, who clutched onto her. Y/n started running.

Y/n's jaw dropped. 

A beautiful girl with a black haori and a pink kimono with a bamboo like mateo's was tied in some web.

"NEZUKO!!" A boy cried, Mateo jumped off quickly running into a bush. "DONT GET LOST!" Y/n cried.

Y/n met a boy who was injured and had a slit cheek. "Are you alright?" She asked, quickly pulling him aside. "Yes, yes im okay!" The boy cried. "Wait a hashira..?" She nodded smiling at the boy. "Im a hashira." 

"Oh good, My names Tanjiro! Please help! My sister is stuck and.." He trailed off, staring at something behind Y/n, y/n looked behind. "That's my brother, Mateo." She smiled, the boy was fascinated. "Hes just like my sister- WAIT! My sisters hurt! Please help me!" The boy begged. "Of course!" She helped the boy up and ran towards the demon.

Mateo quickly started a wave of purple with his hands, waiting patiently to attack.

The demon had spiky hair and a red web on his hands.

"Another one?" He said coldly, making Y/n freeze mentally.

"You go for him, i'll try to get your sister. Mateo will help you." Y/n whispered to Tanjiro who nodded.

Y/n quickly backed away from them, running into a bush, trying to find an entrance to the big web holding the boys sister, all of a sudden, Giyu rushed in. "What'd i miss?" He asked, panting. "Alot, quick! Go help the boy." Y/n yelped, Giyu nodded, running past her. 

Y/n immediately found an entrance, quickly leaping towards the sister, who eventually noticed and growled, a pink flame wrapped around her, making Y/n scream and fall, petrified she watched as her flames grew. "AHH!" She yelped, panicking, was she burning? what could Y/n do?

"STOP!" She yelled. But then she noticed how the flames started burning down slowly. Was the sister protecting herself?

Y/n regained herself and launched up again. "Im not here to hurt you.." She whispered, the girl stared at Y/n, before screaming, the bamboo made it sound more muffled, Y/n yelped, the web tightened around the sister, blood appearing. "NEZUKOO!" Tanjiro yelled from down below her. Her name was nezuko. Y/n noted, Y/n slashed at the webs, but the webs chipped her sword making her shocked.

"What..?" She whispered, before suddenly understanding, the webs were strong enough to block the attack of the sword.

She needed to use a technique.

"Sun breathing.." she whispered.

her sword understood and quickly glowed

"Fourth form, Burning bones, summer suns."

Y/n slashed in a spiraling motion in front of herself, only a bit of the webs broke, Y/n growled.

Nezuko's flames erupted again, but it didn't burn Y/n nor did it burn Nezuko, Y/n watched. the flames grew bigger, before quickly ripping the webs, Y/n shrieks as she fell, Nezuko landed in the arms of the demon.

Giyu rushed towards Y/n and catching her bridal style. "Are you okay?" He asked, bluntly. "Yeah.. im-" Y/n stopped, she was in the arms of a guy. "EEP!-" she quickly dropped herself onto the floor, giyu stared.

"Are you okay?" He asked again. "Never been better!" She smiled, Giyu nodded and rushed away, leaving a flustered mess behind, Y/n quickly shook herself and ran with Giyu.

...

"LET MY SISTER GO!" The boy shouted, Y/n glared the the demon. "She isn't yours!" Y/n protested.

"She will be, she's gonna be my sister now." The demon, who was known as rui said.

Mateo snarled, Rui's attention going to him. "Oh, this is a good one." He used a web to grab Mateo, who yelped. "MATEO!" Y/n ran toward Rui, But Giyu held her back. "Don't."

Y/n watched, desprately asking to give Nezuko and Mateo back with Tanjiro.

Giyu sighed.

"Water breathing, first form. water surface slash." 

a wave of water appeared, slashing the head of Rui's He immedietly dropped Mateo and Nezuko, who ran towards their older siblings.

"Are you okay?" Giyu walked towards Y/n grabbing her wrist and making her face him, a pink tint appeared under her eyes 

"Uhm, yes, im okay!" She smiled, a goofy smile spreaded, Mateo shook his head in embarrassment.

"But are you okay?" Y/n pointed towards Nezuko, who stared

"She looks alright, her wounds would probably regenerate, right nezuko?" Tanjiro laughed as Nezuko huffed proudly.

Y/n noticed the size of her.

Wasnt she 5'4 just now? Shes like 3'1 now.

Y/n tilted her head. "Does she grow?" She asked, pointing at nezuko. "Well, yes. I think its apart of her demon art." Tanjiro explained, Y/n nods before hearing disorted screaming, she whirled around to see Inosuke running at them in full speed.

"HRAGHHH!" He cried in anger, running towards Tanjiro, who yelped. "YOU BITCH!" He screamed, hugging Tanjiro tightly.

"Ey! No cursing." Y/n whacked him.

"Cant.. breath.." Tanjiro choked, Inosuke lightened his grip. Tanjiro gasping for breath.

"Well, we'll escort you two safely back, im sure the kakushi took the yellow haired boy." Y/n mentioned.

"Zenitsu? Oh thank goodness!" Tanjiro said in relief.

"You know him?" She asked, carrying Mateo into in box. "Yes, he's apart of our 'group'" Tanjiro said.

Y/n nodded.

"Well, lets get back." Giyu said.

-------------------------------

FUCKING 2444 WORDS AHHHHHH

im so happy if you read this without absolutely expolding with cringe. :3

sorry for any grammar mistakes, correct me here.

bomboclat.

eat and drink mamas(benoftheweek reference lmaoo)

-Sofia

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
249K 9.3K 50
Book One, part two of the "Home" series Melina Andrews is still around, and she still doesn't know which country she is! She and Matthew are in it to...
5.6K 127 7
Its a new school year at UA and you meet up with your friend Kirishima and Uraraka, and they introduce you to the new student Katsuki Bakugo. at firs...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...