My Dearest Enemy

De authorsangeeta

Meet yuvraj, the epitome of charm and affluence in Mumbai city. yuvraj is not just a young tycoon but the mos... Mais

1.Maira
2.yuvraj
3.Maira
4.yuvraj
5. Maira
6.yuvraj
7. Maira
8. yuvraj
9. Maira
10. Yuvraj
11. Yuvraj
12. Maira
13. Yuvraj
14. Maira
16. Yuvraj
17. Maira
18. Yuvraj
19. Maira
20. Yuvraj
21. Maira
22. Yuvraj
23. Maira
24. Yuvraj
25. Maira
26. Yuvraj
27. Maira
28. Yuvraj
29. Maira
30. Yuvraj
31. Maira
32. Yuvraj
33. Maira
34. Maira
35. Yuvraj
36. yuvraj
37. Maira
38. Yuvraj
39. Maira
40. Yuvraj
41. Maira
42. Maira
43. Yuvraj
44. Yuvraj
45. Maira
46. Yuvraj
47. Yuvraj
48. Maira
49. Yuvraj
50.Maira
51.Yuvraj
52.Maira
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue.2
Epilogue 3

15. Maira

7.3K 493 15
De authorsangeeta

"What" i heard yamraj voice as he talk on the phone.

He seems like he is worried. The way his face's colour changes as soon as he started to talk on his phone is scaring me now.
Before giving him the phone i saw so many missed call from annika.

Is  she okay? Why didn't she called me?
What's happening. God this is scary.

I immediately take out my phone from my purse to call Annika. As soon as i tried to open my phone, i saw the battery of my phone is dead.

Goddamnit. I forgot to charge the phone last night because i was busy talking with annika. God I'm so stupid.

I was going going to talk to him and ask him what happened but i see him coming towards me with worried face and why is he walking so fast?.

"Yamra...... i started but he walked past me. His arms hit mine. He immediately sits in the car and drives away.

What the fuck just happened. Is he doing some prank because i took his phone?. I'm gonna kill him if he is doing that.

"Yamraj, yamraj stop" I screamed with all my might but he didn't stop the car and left me alone in this unknown place .

This fucking bastard.

As i stood on the sidewalk, the wind whipped around me. I couldn't shake off the disbelief that settled in my heart. He had left me, standing here,alone. Where am i supposed go now?. My mind stopped working, but it is racing with so many questions, trying to understand why he did that?.

Have i done something wrong? Why was he so angry? Did he do this on purpose?

I pressed my hand on forehead trying to think what to do. This fucking hurt me because he left me on my first ever date. Confusion swirled inside me, threatening to spill over into tears.

I tried to calm down myself. I took deep breath and wipe away the tears in my eyes and glanced around in search for rickshaw or taxi to take me home.
Fortunately i saw one taxi and i immediately sat and told the driver to take me to Malhotra mansion.

Wow!! What a date it was. A date where I'm leaving on taxi. Great

I reached my home soon. As i stepped into my home. I called my mother because it's my habit to call her whenever i come home from outside.

"Maa, where are you" i called again and no one replied.

"Bhai, dad are you there" i shouted but the only response was the echo of my own voice.

Where is everyone? This is so unusual.
Why is no one answering?

Had my family gone out without telling me? Or there is some other reason for their absence?
God this was supposed to be the best day but till now it was the worst.

Setting my purse on sofa i wandered through every room but couldn't found anyone. With a sigh i decide to check the kitchen.

As soon as i reached there i found a maid (riya) working.

Thank God someone is here. But why didn't she answered when i called.

"Umm, riya aunty, where are everyone?" I asked her but she didn't reply.

What the hell.

I looked at her carefully and saw earphones on her ear. She is lost in her own world.

Great!! Here I'm dying of tension and she is busy in listening music.

I approached her, hesitant to interrupt her music time but i need my answers so i gently tap on her shoulder to gain her attention. To my pleasure, she turned back. Her eyes meet mine. She immediately remove her earphone.

"Maira beta, do you need something" she asked immediately.

"No. But can you tell me where is everyone?" i asked impatiently.

"Umm, i don't know exactly. But they all were in rush while leaving. I had heard agastya beta saying they are going to umm... i think sharma house" she said.

Wait what?? They all went to sharma house together. What's happening. Is Annika okay. Omg i need to go there.

"Umm okay" i said and immediately went outside to find a car. Fortunately there was car . I quickly sat on it and drive it to sharma house.

All my way i kept thinking about what would have happened. Why yamraj left me like that.

I reached in front of sharma house. I quickly remove my seat belt and was about to enter the home but i dab smacked into something solid.

"You okay" i heard the those words and lift my eyes to see agastya bhai  holding me. I released myself and start to maintain my composer.

"Maira. Thank God you are here. I was going to search for you and then kill that stupid yuvraj for leaving you like that" bhai said and i could sense he is angry.

"Leave everything. Just tell me what's happening bhai. Why everyone is here?" i asked impatiently.

"Rohit uncle suffered a heart attack" bhai said.

Every cell in my body goes numb. My mind stopped working. My heart plummeted like a stone as the words sunk. I feel like the ground had been pulled out from beneath me.

Is he okay now? How serious was it? What could i do to help?
God i cannot breathe. I need oxygen.

"Is.... Is he is okay"? i muttered these words.

"Yes he is fine and he resting in his bedroom. Everyone is there. Annika tried calling you two but no one picked up her call. But fortunately samridhi aunty called the doctor and now he is alright" bhai explained everything.

I took a deep sigh of relief but I felt a wave of guilt wash over me as I realized. God i took his phone that's why we couldn't help Rohit uncle. Why if something had happened to him.
This thought is killing me from inside.

"You okay maira? How did you came here after that little shit left you alone" bhai asked.

A tear escaped from my eyes remembering what happened today. I closed my eyes and told everything to bhai.

" I'm so sorry. You had go through that. I'm gonna kill him" bhai said.

"No bhai. Don't do anything please" i said and start to cry. Bhai immediately hugged me seeing me crying.

"Shhh. It's okay maira. Everything is fine now" he said.

I gain my composer and wipe my tear.

"Let's go. Rohit uncle wanted to see you " bhai said.

I nod and we went together to his room. My heart beating so fast. I don't know how I'm gonna face him.
As i entered his room my heart shattered. Annika is sitting next to her father tears in her eyes. Maa is consoling samridhi aunty. Dad is sitting on the bed holding Rohit's uncle hand. The only person who is not near him is his son. He is standing in the corner of the room like a dead person.

Omg he look bad. Is he angry with me.

"Thank God maira you are here" samridhi aunty said gaining my attention.

I went to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry" i said and a tear escaped my eyes.

"It's fine maira" she said.

I went near rohit uncle.

"Are you okay" i asked.

"Yes beta, I'm fine and I'm sorry for what yuvraj did to you" he said.

So he told everyone that he left me alone in that restaurant.

"No uncle. It's alright. I'm fine. Please don't take any tension" i said holding his hand.

"You're so pure. But still I'm sorry for what my son did" he said closing his eyes.

"We are really sorry for what yuvi did to you" samridhi aunty said.

Why are they feeling sorry. It's me who should feel sorry for what i did. I feel so bad.

"It's really fine aunty. Look at me I'm fine. Please don't worry" i said.

"No it's not fine maira. Yuvraj should apologise to you for what he did to you" agastya bhai said interrupting us. I looked at him to answer him.

"Can't you see, dad is not fine right now. Don't be grumpy you idiot" annika said before i could say anything.

I can the tension in room increasing but yamraj is not saying anything. It look like he is thinking something.

What the fuck is wrong with him.

"You're really taking your brother's side" bhai said with angry tone in his voice.

"No. I'm just saying we can talk about it later. But you don't have mind to understand what I'm trying to say" annika said.

The tension in the room is increasing minute by minute. I have to do something to stop them.

"Sto....i started to say but yamraj interrupted me.

"We are getting married tomorrow" he announced suddenly.

What the actual fuck.

Everyone in the room looked at him. He is standing in the corner of room with expressionless face.

"We? What are you talking about bhai?" annika asked him.

He directly looked at me.As I stood there, incredulous, my heart pounded waiting for his answer.

"I and maira are getting married tomorrow" he announced looking at me.

What the fuck.

(So that was it guys. Do you guys like this chapter. Do let me know in the comments section. Don't forget to vote guys. 20 votes and I'll post the next chapter)

Love: Sangeeta

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

109K 512 3
Inaya Faisal, the sweetheart girl. An aspiring 20 year old who's determined to make her career. She's caring, loving, and shy, but once she gets comf...
66.3K 6.8K 45
[ a desi best friends to enemies to lovers story ] Miraya lands the envied opportunity to do a feature story for the popular magazine MIRROR. When sh...
27.8K 1.6K 20
Highest ranking - #9 in general fiction Cover made by me :) Aksh Ahuja: 35-year-old businessman Managing Director of Ahuja Automobiles. Sweet, cari...
4.1K 388 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...