INSEPARABLE ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
ใ€Š1ใ€‹
ใ€Š2ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š11ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š30ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
Not an update
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
๐ŸฅฐAppreciation to y'all๐Ÿฅฐ

ใ€Š16ใ€‹

757 47 6
By Diauthorgeorgia

"Fuck!" I hissed and dropped the folder with the documents to the floor and hold on to my finger that the staple just stick me in.

Samantha and I have been changing out the older folders to new one's and in the process we have to remove the files that are stapled to put them in the new folder and I have been damaging myself since. A peek of blood ooze out and a I get a piece of hand towel to clean it off.

"Staple a gain?" Samantha asked while she picked up the file I dropped.

"dhem damn sintin ya nu- suddenly my phone started to ring and I slide it around on the desk to see the strange number properly. "Who this ya?" I asked mostly to my self.

"answer it fi know nuh" Samantha suggested as she place the file on the desk.

"mi nuh like answer number me nuh know enu" I winced as my finger sting a bit.

"Same mi but sumtimes a can call somebody beg fi get to we" She said as she carefully remove the saple that stick me from the folder.

I have a strong gut that it might be Sanjay calling me but then again since Monday I blocked him and I only see that he called three times and he didn't show up at my work.

I then realize Ms. Navy haven't call me from morning and I wonder if it her calling me from another number about Talia so I answered on the second ring.

"Hello" I answered as I walked over to the bin and dispose the napkin I used to clean the blood off my finger.

"Hi Kacian I am- Sanjay no, stop nuh Sanj- I heard shuffling for a while and then a door slam.

A weh di fuck dhis.... him couldn't mad fi mek him oom-

"I'm Sanjay's little sister and please don't hang up" She said and it's like she was reading my mind because upon mentioning his name, I wanted to hang up.

"Ok so why are you calling me?" I asked with a bit of attitude.

"Uhmm I don't know what my brother did to hurt you-

"Renae pull di door nuh likkle gurl" I heard his voice.

"As I was saying, I am sorry for what he did to you and please can you forgive him, right now he's not in his right mind because you blocked him and he probably going to kill me for this but he have been going through a rough break up and he is just not himself....

Oh suh he couldn't think to let mi know dhat....

"he really care about you Kacian and I know that becaz he mentioned you to-

"watch mi and yuh Ranea, juss watch mi and yuh ere likkle gurl" I heard Sanjay threaten her and I just of to laugh.

"to our mother and the way he spoke about you, I know he really likes you so please I am begging you to heal him, I know it's a lot to ask to repair a heart that another woman broke but he really need fixing and I believe you can do it. I don't like to see him in pain and I really am sorry for what he did" Ranae finished off and the concern of her brother was so evident in her voice.

If him wah mi dhat bad dhen why not do di rite thing and speak for himself?

yuh nuh block di man? Oh yes

"Uhmm Renae it's nice of you to call on his behave but if he really care about me then he should be the one apologizing and making things right" I told her.

"He will, I will make sure he do so but only if I am alive becaz he is going to murda mi for dhis" She laughed.

"He will do no such thing" I laughed back.

mi like da likkle gurl ya.... Mi a call har likkle like mi know how old shi be?

"I hope so, I really want to meet you one day, he told me you're pretty, his type and nice with a saucy mouth" she smiled.

him affi tell ppl seh mi feisty... him cudn't leave dhat part out.

"He did?" I laughed.

"Yeah an-

"Ranae a wah yuh do Sanjay mek him a complain to mi bout yuh?" A female voice spoke.

Muss dhem mada.... suh Sanjay serious? No sa dwl

"Mi nuh do him nth mommy, Kacian I will call you back" she said and after I answered she hand up.

After laughing at how he complained to his mother on his sister like a little child, I forget about the pain in my finger. Why didn't he tell me about his break up though? we never really talked about our past but if he is going through so much why not talk to me and not get me involve. I am not with the drama of him and no ex so I am thinking strongly of just leaving him alone but then his sister's speech just live in my head rent free.

"See a good thing yuh ansa, watch how yuh a skin off yuh teeth" Samantha spoke bringing me back to reality.

"nuh Sanjay sista call a apologise fi him" I told her.

After she returned from lunch on Monday, I shared with her about me and Sanjay, I wanted to vent and she was ready to listen. I just met her and it's like I have known her for all of my life and I really hope she remains the same way because people don't really show their true color at first.

"awe that's so sweet, suh yuh aguh unblock him?" She asked.

"Nuh know enu" I sighed frustratedly.

"But if yuh really like him dhen why not try wid him, mi neva like him approach with yuh di otha day though but maybe yuh shud hear him out" She said.

"Dhat a true yes but girl mi cah bada wid di foolishness becaz dhem man ya lie and mi cah afford fi go back through no break up again and mi nuh wah nuh man come make mi dwata get attach to him and dhen fuck himself becaz mi know mi ago kill dhat" I told her seriously.

mi nah joke enu, hurt mi a one but hurt mi child is a next thing and if mi ago in a serious relationship dhen shi affi know a wid who..

"Dhat a tru gurl, juss follow yuh mind... yuh did get di dress fi Saturday?" She asked and I was so relief she change the topic.

"Yes it come so mi ago collect it lata yuh get your's?"

"No yet mi see one mi really like on Instagram and mi plan fi get it" She said.

"Yuh betta hurry up because a two day leave for it... yuh a bring yuh boyfriend?" I asked her.

Shi always on video call with her man but I didn't question her much about it.

"Wud a wah dhat but him deh on farm work a Canada suh I will be solo" she have a frown on her face but suddenly it lights up again.

"Well mi and yuh gurl so nuh feel nuh way" I laughed.

Suddenly the door pulled and we hear footsteps coming down, Samantha get back to work while I stand there running through my phone and unblock Sanjay's number.

mi nah text or call him though... him affi call or text mi fuss..

"Miss, di report need fi send up, a fuss a month" Mickayla said to me as she reached the bottom of the step.

"Suh go dweet nuh, yuh nuh see mi a train di gurl" I hissed my teeth.

Di gyal juss always bruk mi vibes...

"A your month miss becaz a mi dweet last month and a nuh like yuh dung ya a do ntn but chat" She spoke.

"Mi sure mi nuh borrow yuh mouth, a train mi a train dhis week and mi mek sure ago call Mr. Smith about di report" I said walking to the office phone.

Otherwise we take turns at month time to dweet yes but mi assign to sumthing else and becaz di gyal badmind suh shi a look problem.

"Nuh worry yuh self mi will go do it but nuh think a habbit" She hissed her teeth and starts climbing up the steps.

"Yuh betta" I mumbled, walking back to the table.

Samantha and I get back to working as my mind starts wondering about him, eventhough I try to focus and the work, his voice, kiss and face keeps popping up inside of my head.

_______________________

After Wednesday, the week just flew pass quickly and Saturday arrive where it has been a busy day for me, bringing Talia to her grandmother, doing my lashes, nails and tint my eye brows. When I got home, I took a quick nap then get up to get ready for the event.

To me the color black suits me and I looked so fricking gorgeous in my black, long strapless dress with a decent split atbthe side, a pair gold stilettos, black purse and my gold jewelries. I just styled my natural hair because it's the beginning of the month and I want to do my hair closer to the festive season.

one do mi a do mi hair... i'm broke and have no scamma man or suga daddy.

I simple did a natural glam to my face because make up isn't really my thing but for certain occasion, I will do a little something. I texted the taxi driver to come pick me up and he didn't take long to arrive and I got in and left.

Sanjay didn't call or text me at all after I unblock him and I have the urge to block him again but I decide to do that some other time because tonight, I want to have a wonderful night with my colleagues. The event is at golf view hotel and it didn't take Marlon that long to drop me off, the place was already lively and everyone came out in there elegant dresses and suits.

"Watch mi boss, hawt boy enu" Samantha gawked as we sit at our table, inspecting everyone's outfit.

da gurl ya match mi energy enu...

"Memba yuh have a man and a we boss dhat" I told her and we laughed.

Samantha is dress in a tall emerald green dress with a decent split in the middle, on her feet is a pair of silver stilettos and she matched her outfit with silver jewelries and silver purse. On her hair is a 22 inch straight frontal that's neatly style with a few curls at the front and she did a full glam make up.

shi cum out looking nice but from ya par wid mi, a suh eh affi go..

"But watch miss hype, mi think to how shi ago hawt, a red carpet did ago drop fi har" Samantha pat my shoulder and point with her mouth to the door where Mickayla walked in.

She's wearing a short tight fitted, one strap white dress with some flowers looking thing on the strap, a pair of multicolor wedge heels and matching purse. She have on a blonde bob wig with side part and full glam make up as well.

Shi nuh look too bad but wedge heel a fi ole people, a gyal like shi mek ppl seh Mandeville gyal nuh know fi dress..

Mi know mi nice nuh bloodclaat and mi tan gud fi a poor gyal...

"Watch har too, mi think har man wud a cum too" I voiced out as she walks over to the table a few inches a way from us.

"Mis seh afta how shi can boast, di dress nuh look bad enu just di foolishness pon the top wah pop off" Samantha said and I laughed out causing some eyes to look at me including Mickayla's.

"Look ya, mi nah tan ya and chat nuh body wid yuh enu becaz mi nah mek a soul beat mi... cum tek two picture fi mi" I laughed as I got up off my seat.

"A yuh nah behave enu girl" Samantha laughed as she got up too.

As a professional heels walker, I walk outside with Samantha behind me and the minute we stepped outside the breeze greeted us.

Di breeze cuda a cold some more, mi a tek mi picture dhem enu.

Samantha took a few pictures for me and I uploaded one on my Instagram page caption

* Staff party it is*.

I then take a few with Samantha and some with my other colleagues that I really deal with at work because a no all a them me talk up to. I got a few picture with Mr. Smith then start taking some cute selfie before heading back inside.

"What a way ya cum ya solo like mi... mi nuh like how yuh lie" Samantha said to me which puzzled me.

"Girl weh ya talk bout" I shift my head to her direction while my hand is still up with my camera open.

"Your man have just arrive" She pointed with her lips and I snapped my head to the direction she pointed in.

My jaw and eyes dropped to the floor as my eyes take in the sight of Sanjay walking up to the entrance, his eyes found mind and I want to quickly look away but I couldn't.

"Kacian lock yuh mouth" I heard Samantha's voiced but I couldn't comprehend what she's saying.

He is looking so damn good in his suit and he have his facial hair shaved and fade looking so fresh and handsome. He wasn't even near as yet and I smell his powerful cologne, I shouldn't be staring at him so thirsty but I couldn't take my eyes off him.

he knew what he was doing when he put so much effort in looking so damn good, his smile took the rest of my breath out of me but then I found my self frowning. Mr. Make sure to have camera man everywhere and as you step in, they start taking picture with you permission ofcourse.

Why him smile wid da ooman deh and not mi?

wait till him cum ova yasso..

"Look like him a cum to yuh, mi a go in" Samantha said and walking away while smiling off her 32 teeth and batting her tall lashes at me.

Mi nuh like har carry on enu... cho

I moved to him as I see him coming my way, trying to stop getting myself distracted by his exquisite appearance and I stopped a few inches away with my face trying to look serious and my arms cross under my breast.

My heart starts pumping in my chest as he comes close, I started to smell the familiar, powerful cologne scent that his body possesses and I can tell I am already loosing it.

what tf?

My hands dropped to my side and my face form a confuse, disappointed and embarrassing expression as he just walked pass me as if he didn't see me standing there infront of him.

Shame a kill mi..
_________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READY...

THOUGHTS????????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1K 40
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด...
91.3K 8.4K 63
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...
69.1K 7.4K 46
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, Kalรญanna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...
1.7K 170 10
Love is an emotion that makes us feel so many things. It's the butterflies in our stomachs, our hearts beating fast in our chests and our palms sweat...