His Obsession [DISCONTINUED]

By StreamLilDurk

Another book by StreamLilDurk. (2022) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.

40.

1.8K 81 8
By StreamLilDurk

School was about to be back in session. The Summer went by extremely fast and honestly, Lakinna was the happiest out of everyone. She felt too out of the loop being that she was in New York while everyone else was in Atlanta.

As for Mai, her internship went well and they offered her a job for when she graduates. She was beyond excited to finish her Senior year with best friend.

"Damn, Terri we just moved in. The fuck you want?" Jessie mugged her as she stood in the doorway of his bedroom. Jessie had upgraded to a quad on-campus apartment. He lived with three of his close homeboys now.

"Jessie, don't do that." She rolled her eyes before going to take a seat at his desk chair which instantly made him suck his teeth.

"You see I'm tryna finish putting my clothes and shit away..." Jessie put a hanger on his Palms Angel shirt and went to put it in his closet.

"Jessie, I really have to talk to you about something important and I don't like the way you pushing me away." Terri went all Summer trying to figure out how she was going to go about her little situation. She honestly didn't know if she wanted to keep the baby or not.

"Aye Jessie," His homeboy, Dwayne interrupted and was standing in the doorway, "It's gon be hella hoes at that Welcoming party. You comin'?"

Looking around Dwayne noticed Terri and made a yikes face, "Oh shit, my fault Terri. I ain't see you." He headed out causing Terri to suck her teeth.

"T—"

"Nah you know what, fuck you. I can't even sit here and have a conversation with you. That nigga knows he seen me sitting right here. Have fun at the Welcoming party that I won't be attending." She stood up and stormed out of the room letting tears instantly run down her face.

~

Meech tried his best to onto Mai's waist while she was putting the rest of her clothes away in her closet.

"Demetrius..." She stretched out.

"You keep movin'. You done had me in here settin' up everything. I wanna lay witchu." Meech sucked his teeth. He had grown more clingy with Mai over the summer since they damn near spent everyday with each other.

He came over to help her move in all her items. Meech thought the school was dumb for making students in off campus apartments move out anyways but he couldn't say much. He'd be mad if someone stole his shit and the University couldn't do anything because they weren't "responsible."

"Because I want to finish everything before I go to the Welcoming event." She put her last box of shoes in the closet. Her closet was way too overcrowded courtesy of Meech.

"Why is yo ass even goin' to that?" He sucked his teeth. Meech knew it was going to be niggas there trying to get at what was his, "You know I can't go to that shit."

The Welcoming Party was an event held in the gym to welcome all the students back. There was live performances from the cheerleaders, dancers, and other organizations at the school. It mainly catered to Freshman and Transfer students but everyone was welcomed.

"Me and Kinna goin'. I'm a senior so I know my class gon' be the littlest one there." Mai laughed a bit before taking off her socks and climbing onto her bed, "We can take a nap before the event though." She motioned him over.

"What?" Meech sucked his teeth, "I'm bouta nap in some pussy, nigga." Mai rolled her eyes while he took off his shirt .

She didn't know what she was going to do with his sexually addicted ass.

~

"One shot of Don Julio Blanco please." Terri sat at the bar as she spoke to the bartender.

"Damn, rough day? It's only five." Deedra chuckled before making her drink.

Her OnlyFans only could do but so much for her. She decided to actually pick up a job as a bartender. Plus, she had the looks so she always attracted men.

"My boyfriend wasn't trying to listen to anything I had to say." Terri threw back the shot once Deedra slid it to her.

She felt a little sympathy for the baby inside of her but then again, fuck the baby she thought.

"I've been there before," Deedra shook her head thinking about Meech, "My boy—I mean ex boyfriend used to never listen to shit I had to say. He even dropped me for another bitch." Grabbing a rag from under the counter, she started to wipe down the bar.

"When Jessie hears what I got to say, he prolly gon' do the same to me." She sighed before rubbing her stomach a bit.

"Look girl, whatever you gotta say to him, just say it. Sometimes it ain't worth all the shit they put you through. Plus, I don't want you to become a drunk like these stupid motherfuckers in here." Deedra motioned her head to the men sitting at the bar.

Most of them had no job, no woman, no kids—but somehow always had the time and the money to come to the bar. To make matters worse, they always tried their hand with Deedra.

"I'm not even supposed to be drinking..." Terri muttered feeling tears run down her face.

"Why? Girl it's still summer. When I was your age, I was outside around this time getting liquor poured down my throat from the bottle." Deedra laughed at her own joke thinking about the thot things she used to do.

Terri didn't know if she actually wanted to vent to Deedra but she started to take into consideration how she has no friends to talk to.

Lakinna and Mai were done for although, she did wish she would've taken their advice earlier because she ended up in a boat she didn't want to be in.

"I'm pregnant." Terri let out a puff of air causing Deedra's mouth to drop open.

"Oh girl hell no." Deedra quickly picked up Terri's empty shot glass and put it in the sink before returning, "You can't be drinking while you pregnant, boo. That ain't the way to go."

"But I don't know if I want to keep it or not."

"That don't mean you try to kill it with fuckin' alcohol. Go to the clinic." Deedra looked at the girl like she had two heads. It was obvious the girl needed some type of mentor.

"Look, I don't usually do shit like this 'cause I ain't friendly and I don't fuck with y'all bitches, but my girl Nasia having a little get together when I get off work. You should come with me." She added.

Terri didn't even hesitate to think about the possibilities of kidnapping and getting set up. For some reason, she felt like she had a connection to Deedra. As if they knew each other in a past life.

"That's cool." A smile spread across her face, "Better than the Welcoming event being held at my dumbass school." Digging in her purse, she grabbed her phone.

"Awe, what school you go to?" Deedra raised a brow a bit. It be not be Clar—

"Clark." Terri interrupted her thoughts causing Deedra to grit a bit thinking about Mai.

"Mmm, oh okay." She rolled her eyes before changing the topic, "Well you gon' head and just sit here while I tend to the rest of my customers. We can leave together."

Terri nodded her head and with that Deedra switched over to the rest of the customers to see if they need any assistance or refills.

~

Miss Me by Drake blasted throughout the gym as Mai and Lakinna strutted around the gym. It was beyond crowded. Freshman had to wear red, Sophomores had to wear grey, Juniors had to wear white, and Seniors had to wear black.

Best believe, Mai and Lakinna had on some cute little black outfits because they were proud seniors. Shit, some people didn't even make it to be a senior in High school.

"Bitch I missed you so fuckin' much. Textin' and talkin' was not enough." Lakinna expressed as they took a seat in an empty space on the bleachers.

"I missed you too," Mai blushed and smile before switching topics, "Girl look at all these new faces. This school getting deeper and deeper, shit."

At the moment, Freshman were taking over. It was a sea full of people walking around wearing red.

Mai continued looking around before immediately locking eyes with some tall brown-skin individual with dreads. She had never seen him before.

"Girl who is that!" Lakinna gassed as she spotted him as well before Mai and him broke eye contact.

"I don't know..." She bit down on the inside of her cheek before taking out her phone from her purse.

"He is fine as hell..." Lakinna mumbled causing Mai to burst into laughter. Mai started texting Meech to see what he was doing.

The two continued small talk while more music rotated. After about five more songs, the gym grew dark and shined a spotlight on some guy in the middle. He instantly started to talk about to upcoming school year.

"Alright, and lastly seniors stand up and rep!" He called into the mic after going through each classification.

"Yeah!" Mai and Lakinna stood up along with the rest of their classification.

"Alright, settle down now. We are going to introduce a few different organizations and campus activities. Starting with the men's basketball team." He said.

Time went by and he introduced each player but one player caught Mai and Lakinna's eyes specifically.

"Amir Dawson!" The announcer called out and the same individual from earlier joined the rest of his team in the center of the gym.

"So he's a basketball player..." Lakinna nodded her head before looking over at Mai who shrugged her shoulders.

She had a boyfriend and didn't need to be worried about anyone other than Demetrius .

Amir stood tall at 6'6 and was staring right over at Mai. She easily caught his attention out of everyone in the gym. It was something about her aura that he was being drawn to.

Three hours passed, and it was now ten in the evening. Lakinna and Mai were walking over to the parking lot since Mai drove on campus. She definitely wasn't going to walk.

"Damn Mai, I haven't seen you all summer," Jahi approached the duo, "Can we talk?"

"Just did. Bye." Mai rolled her eyes as Lakinna burst into the laughter. Jahi sucked his teeth and walked away.

"You wrong for that." Lakinna calmed down from her laughter, "Oop, look who it is." She motioned her head over to Amir putting his items in his car. It just so happened that he was parked right next to Mai.

"Oh god," Mai said to herself as her and Lakinna approached the car.

"Hey, you new?" Lakinna decided to spark up conversation instantly making Mai look at her as if she had two heads.

"Yeah, I just transferred here. I'm a junior." Amir looked at the two girls instantly noticing Mai from the gym.

"I'm Kinna, this my girl Mai." Lakinna introduced.

"Nice to meet both of y'all." Amir licked over his bottom lip, "Y'all comin' to Kobe's kickback?" He referred to his teammate.

"We ain't even hear about it." Lakinna looked over at Mai who simply shrugged before turning her attention back to Amir, "But we'll be there."

"Aight," Amir nodded his head as the two started to get into the car, "And I hope to get to know yo ass, Mai."

Mai blushed before hopping into the drivers seat and Lakinna hopped into the passenger seat squealing.

"Girl cut that damn noise out." Mai laughed while starting the car and pulling out of the parking space before Amir.

"He likes what he see." Lakinna cooed.

"Yeah well I like what I see. In Meech." Mai said which caused Lakinna to make an oop face and nod her head.

Mai wasn't sure if she was going to go to the kickback especially since Amir had the intentions of getting to know her. She just thought for now, she was going to go to her room and catch up with Lakinna and that is what she did.

authors note: 2067 words for y'all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 173 35
read to find out ✨
31.4K 2.2K 15
Trembling in fear, she raised her hand to her mouth, biting on her nails. "Please, just listen to me." Azai pleaded with johari who looked at her in...
187 44 18
The tale of betrayal , revenge and love .
283K 6K 42
"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023.