An Apocalypse's journey

By andrerb12

The world is at chaos. It is neither fair, nor sensible. It wrongs heroes and breeds scum. It is rife with ug... More

Bio
Chapter 1 - This was not what i meant!

Chapter 2 - Testing Powers

468 27 9
By andrerb12

Wangshu Inn

Y/N POV

I wake up, feeling the sun on my eyes, looking around i still found myself on the room i rented in wangshu inn.

Y/N: So it wasn't a dream after all.

Getting up, i get dressed, and take another look at the coffin next to my bed.

Y/N: This will attract much attention.... what can i do.....

I touch the coffin and it dissapears, only leaving the Rapier on the ground.

Y/N: I see, i can summon at will, its like the powers of void archives.

I make my way out of the room and go get some breakfast, in the way to the outside table, i found the manager of the hotel and Verr, who i greet.

Y/N: Morning.

Verr: Morning Mr. Luocha.

I order some pancakes and start to eat.

Y/N: "This body doesn't need to eat, after all he is kind of a a Herrscher, but still, i like to savor food, and since is not harmfull to the body i guess its fine."

After eating the food, i look around the hotel, seeing multiple people, and also seing a person in the distance.

Y/N: "Xiao.... it seems hes patroling the area."

I ignore him and walk out of the Inn, deciding i would like to go to Liyue Harbor.

It takes some time to reach the Harbor, so i decide to use the time to learn more about Otto's powers.

Y/N: "If memory doesnt fail me, Otto is expert in hand to hand combat, martial arts, etc, and with the first divine key, he is able to replicate any divine key, even use their zeroth power, of course the divine keys created by the first one are much less powerfull than the original ones."

I grab Void Archives.

Y/N: "Still want to know why it didnt try to talk with me, after all, this key is sentient." - i put void archives back in my pocket -  "and we cant forget the powers of the false god."

I think for some more time, the false god otto is a complitely different case, being able to use the powers of binding, and other different ones.

Y/N: "That power is very strong, and i cant use it always, what will people think if i transform into an angel look alike? But the binding powers would be good to use in some situations...."

I try to summon the chains of binding, thinking of them and raising my hand onto the air.

Y/N: Incarnation of Obsession.

To my surprise, multiple portal opened on the air behind me, and multiple binding chains appeard from them.

I could feel the chains powers, they were not as strong as in the false god form, but still strong nonetheless.

I put my hand on one of the chains and smile.

Y/N: "Guess im finally playing as a male character of honkai impact 3rd."

I make the chains dissapear, and try to use another power.

Y/N: Innate Obsession: Trilaksana.

Multiple golden shields appeard in front of me.

Y/N: Good, i can summon them too.

With a moviment of my hand the shields vanish.

Y/N: Now for last..... - Void Archives appear in front of me.

I grab it and think about the Abyss Flower, the 6th Divine Key.

Y/N: Mimicry: Abyss Flower.

A copy of the Abyss Flower appears in my hand, like the other ones, this one is gold, and not as strong as their original one.

Y/N: Still.... - i stab a three with the spear, making it turn into ash - Is still very useful.

Desumoning the Abyss Flower, i think about my favorite Divine Key, The Oath of Judah, one of the Divine Keys i didn't got on Honkai Impact.

Y/N: Mimicry: Oath of Judah.

The golden cross copy appears next to me, and opens itself, showing multiple spears inside of it, and summoning multiple chains.

Y/N: This is interesting. It seems that this weapon is different in my case. - Looking at the weapon's copy, i can feel that its more powerfull than any copy i made prior. - "Is my Binding powers empowering it, and making it as strong as the original?"

I make the cross turn into her smaller form, letting her stay on my hand that has a black glove.

Y/N: I'll keep this here for now. - i look at the Key - Judah, can you show me the way to Liyue?

The Key summoned a smaller version of her chain, and pointed it in one direction.

Y/N: I can use it as a compass too.

Now that i have taking and training some of my new powers, i decide to continue my way to Liyue Harbor.

In the middle of the way, i found an interesting thing.

It was a small child sleeping on the ground, and multiple hillichurls trying to attack her.

Y/N: I guess this is "Otto's" Redemption path.

I jump to save the kid, the hillichurs notice me, but are to slow to dodge a punch to the face.

I get Luocha's rapier and start to fight with the hillichurls.

There are multiple of them, but in a few seconds, i was able to defeat them all, this body has experience and the reflexes help alot, ill need to train my swordsmanship though.

I unseath the rapier back on my waist and go see if the kid needs help.

Taking a closer look, i found a small child that we know too well, the zombie who destroys everyone's 50/50 Qiqi.

I try to wake her up, and a few minutes later i am successfully.

The zombie takes a few steps back.

Qiqi: What was Qiqi doing? Who are you?

I present myself with a bow.

Y/N: I am a passing traveler trying to reach Liyue Harbor, and i saw you little miss, sleeping and surrounded by Hillichurls, about to be attacked, so i decided to step in and help.

Qiqi: ..... Qiqi..... understands..... Qiqi thanks for the help.

Y/N: Nice to meet you Qiqi, you can call me Luocha.

Qiqi: Luocha?

Y/N: That is my name.

Qiqi: Qiqi will write this name on her diary to not forget.

Qiqi gets her diary and writes something on it, after that she grabs some herbs that were on the ground next to her.

Qiqi: Luocha said that Luocha was going to Liyue Harbor?

I nod, agreeing with her.

Y/N: That is correct.

Qiqi: Qiqi is also going back there, can Qiqi accompany Luocha?

Y/N: Seems fine by me.

We walk to Liyue harbor, sometimes viewing multiple Hillichurls, but thanks to my swordsmanship, that still needs training, we were able to defeat them and get to Liyue Harbor safe.

Qiqi: Qiqi will go now.

Y/N: I see, goodbye Qiqi.

Qiqi: Goodbye Mr....

Y/N: Luocha.

Qiqi: Goodby Mrs Luocha.

Qiqi goes back to Bubu Pharmacy, leaving me to explore the harbor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 278 16
Oii Isso é uma pequena fanfic de pessoas que você talvez possa gostar Não achou a pessoa que você gosta? Faça pedidos que a gente mesmo faz 💫💗 • Na...
28K 1.3K 67
Essa história é totalmente fanfic criada da minha cabeça em momentos de loucuras. Apenas aproveitem! ✨
5.2K 360 13
Louise Grawths, saberia como lidar com a obsessão de dois irmão gêmeos?
23.1K 1.3K 28
Isso aqui é a mais pura diversão, se você quiser ler sinta-se à vontade. Só fique sabendo que nenhum capítulo é revisado, ele só é corrigido quando e...