๐‘๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ | ๐‘๐š...

By obxxlover

Sofia Cabera was born and raised a Pogue. She spends most her days running around on the sunny island that sh... More

โ€ข ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ โ€ข
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.

Eighteen.

819 12 0
By obxxlover

My body lugged forward through Rafe Cameron's front door. I was exhausted. Completely and utterly.

I had been putting off my feelings for so long. Too long.

So much shit has gone on in my life, and in a space of only a few weeks. I'd been trying to hide it; trying to push it down to the soles of my feet, just like i have always have.

But everyone has a limit.

I wish there was just a way i could block it all out. Everything weighing on my body and mind. Go into a year long sleep or something. If that was even possible. It wasn't.

Which is why i knew i had to just accept it. For once. It was bound to happen soon enough. Every thought, every action, and it's harsh consequences would eventually come crashing straight down.

I heard the door close behind me. My sore eyes, and damp cheeks stung. I just wanted to rest.

Which is why i was also still racking my brain on how i ended up in the Cameron's house hold, enclosed in the comfort of the man i've some what despised for years. Call it a miracle.

"You- you hungry?" I heard him ask apprehensively.

I knew this was weird for Rafe. Being real, everyone knows this was absolutely alien to him. Taking care of someone. Especially a girl.

Let's just say the guy has a reputation.

"I'm okay." I mumbled.

He nodded slowly. "So you want to talk?" He spoke genuinely. Almost too genuinely. It made me slightly concerned. Seriously, what has gotten into this guy? I mean don't get me wrong, it was nice. Maybe Rafe really has changed for the better... But it just confused me.

"Honestly, Rafe." I sniffed quietly. "I just really want to sleep right now." I gave a small smile, trying to show him i really did appreciate his actions. But i didn't want to be vulnerable. Not right now. Knowing me, i'd probably get too comfortable and start over sharing my whole fucking life story, ins and outs and everything.

"Yeah, yeah i get you. Cmon." He nodded in the direction of the stairs. "Sarah's out. I'm pretty sure, she won't mind you sleeping in her bed for the night."

I hummed tiredly, following his trail up the grand staircase.

This was so odd, i told myself. I know i keep going on about it, but can you blame me?

I pushed away my thoughts, smiling tightly at Rafe when i reached Sarah's bedroom. His was only opposite.

"If you um, need anything. Just come grab me. Yeah?" He spoke nervously. This was so out of character for Rafe. It was actually kind of sweet.

I held back a slight smile at the thought and nodded. "Thankyou. Like actually, this is really nice of you."

"Yeah, alright." He now fought a smile back too, disappearing away into his own bedroom.

I lingered behind the closed door for a minute or so, before snapping out of my daze and dragging myself into Sarah's room and onto her bed.

I relished in the soft sheets below me, relaxing into the comfy mattress. Kooks beds are even nicer too, damn...

~

I think i was asleep for a good three hours or so, lost in a world of my own dreams. Peace. Sleep was somewhere i knew my mind could rest.

This was until i heard a door shut somewhere near in the house. Are you kidding. That's what fucking woke me up? Usually i could sleep through a bloody hurricane or something.

Accepting the fact my brain was now up and wide awake, not by choice by the way, i hopped up and made my way over to the bathroom.

My hair was all sticking out in random directions, and my mascara was smudged. You would've thought i'd slept for a century or something.

I wiped the black marks from under my eyes, and somewhat tried to tame my hair, desperately attempting to make myself look partly human.

I looked down at my attire, scanning my outfit. Jean shorts and a crop top, comfy. At least i managed to kick of my shoes last night. I don't think Sarah would appreciate chunks of mud and grains of sand scattered around in her bedsheets. I know i definitely wouldn't.

Huffing slightly, i wondered what to do with myself. I could either go with the safe option; magically try and force myself to go back to sleep, which was also the much more reasonable option. Or go with the alternative. The not so smart option.

Go and see Rafe.

I mean, he did say to shout for him if i needed anything. So it shouldn't be a problem, right? It's not as if it's currently two in the morning. Duh.

So now, i found myself planted in front of Rafe Cameron's bedroom door. Somewhere i never pictured myself.

Lifting my hand, three knocks sounded on the surface before me.

Part of me felt extremely bad. He was probably aslee-

"Sofia? You good?" His face appeared. Mine now frozen and in a state of panic. Why was i here again?

"Uh, hey. Did i wake you up or..?" I quickly asked, feeling awkward.

"Nah. Couldn't sleep. Why are you up? You need anything?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No! No..." I squirmed. Jesus Sofia, scream in his face some more.

"Just..came to say hi?..." Real smooth Sofia. Real fucking smooth.

"Hi?" He laughed slightly.

"Yeah...You know what!" I clapped my hands together. "I'm gonna go straight back to bed, so so sorry for bothering yo-"

"Sofia." His voice silenced me. "It's okay." He smirked slightly at my panic. Asshole...

"Cmon, let's go to the kitchen. I know your hungry, and don't say your not." He mindlessly strolled down the stairs, knowing i would follow.

"Right.." I chirped.

Being honest, i was hungry. I had been for hours. I just didn't want to bother him last night, i mean he'd already done enough.

"Ice cream." I suddenly blurted.

"You want ice cream?" He questioned.

"Please." I pitched quietly.

Rafe grabbed two bowls, filling them with scoops of mint choc chip. My favourite.

"Hope you like mint, cause that's all we got." He shrugged jokingly.

"Luckily, i do." I laughed slightly.

"Let's go sit outside. I wanna roll a blunt." He ordered.

Fine by me.

I curled my knees up on the outside sofa, getting comfortable. Ice cream in my hands. Rafe sat down spreading his knees, still a decent distance between us.

He began to roll a blunt. "Want one? Calm you down a bit." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Sure." Who was i to turn down that?

Once done, Rafe passed me the rolled drug, our fingers brushing just slightly in the process.

I placed the blunt between my lips, Rafe's hand which now held a lighter, coming up to spark the end of the drug.

I looked up just as the orange hue filled the area between us. His face now glowing. We made quick eye contact, his blue seas boring into my dark irises.

Looking away i exhaled, before blowing out the thick smoke from in-between my plump lips. I felt Rafe's gaze on me, but i ignored it, now hearing him shift and light up his own.

After a few minutes of silence, i spoke, reflecting on a memory.

"Remember the last time we did this?" I puzzled.

Rafe scoffed. "I do. You left high as a kite." He snickered.

"I did not." I laughed peering over at him.

"You did. I know your a light weight." He shook his head with a teasing grin.

"Am not." I rolled my eyes with that same grin, the drug now settling into my body, causing my mind to settle.

I had a quick thought. Even though i knew i wasn't going to get as much sleep tonight as i was planning too; maybe things turned out differently tonight for the better. I was still relaxed. And even though it was due to an intoxicated reason, it was much better than being stuck mentally in flight or flight for the next few hours. And i'd take anything over that.

I snuck a quick glance to the figure next to me, my eyes automatically catching on to his presence.

Just to find his eyes already on me.

I frowned playfully with a smile, before he shook his head lightly with a smirk and raised eyebrows, now deciding to look away.

Caught you, Rafe Cameron.

The bright moon made itself clear in our sight of vision, lighting up the area around our bodies.

I smiled behind my hand, feeling content with the situation i was currently in.

Even with that constant pestering voice still in the back of my head, desperately asking me why.

I couldn't explain it. And maybe i didn't want to...

Not just yet.

~

Heyyy chicks😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485 26 18
"My reputation's never been worse so he must like me for me..." Ella Claire Routledge a pogue living on figure 8 with the Cameron's has been head ove...
633K 12.5K 70
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
173 7 4
Fate brought them together, but it can also pull them apart. Jess Harper has always hated Rafe Cameron, and he's hated her just as long, but one nig...
748K 9K 41
She doesn't believe in love and he doesn't know how real love feels like. how sweet it is to be loved by you. - rafe cameron ! I don't own any of th...