Another Weasely? (A Harry Pot...

By WillowAshMaple

What if Arthur Weasely had a sister who fell in love with Sirius Black? What if they had a daughter? I am Ari... More

Synopsis
Newer Beginnings
What's that, a stick?
Loose Cannon
Grimmauld Place
Catching upto Speed
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Which house?
Fights, oh! and Umbridge
The DA
The Hog's Head
Who's a bitch? That's right, Umbridge
The Christmas DA
Date with Matt *Harry and Hermione POV*
Author is kind of bored...
Cho's betrayal
The Fight and Mend
The Vision
Year 6 (Author's Note)
Another author note!
A Visit from Lolita Black
A Wild Night
The Confession
Contest Closed
The Potion Book
Author's note!
The Slug Club + Author Note
Ron and Slyvia
Not an update, but a request
The Christmas Party
Blaise, It's over
GUYS!IT'S HIGH TIME NOW.
A New Mission
Killing Dumbledore
Meeting Voldemort
Author's Note
Characters Q & A!
Welcome to Hell
The Dark Mark
Dobby?
Hogwarts: My Old Home
The Final Battle
Author's Note
The Beginning of the End
Epilogue
One last A/N
Snapchat
One Shot: Arianna and Harry (1)
One Shot - Arianna and Harry (2)
Ephemeral - Virat Kohli
Author's Note
BTS Imagines [Hyung + Maknae]

The Trap and The Proposal

8.5K 162 207
By WillowAshMaple

Arianna's POV

I just hope that Hermione has got the idea. Earlier in the year, Ron had told me about Grawp, Hagrid's half brother. Hopefully Umbridge is scared of giants. Hopefully.

Umbridge pushed me, Harry and Mione out the door and Mione told her that the weapon is hidden in the Forbidden Forest. Thank God she got it, and it was looking like Harry was getting an idea as well.

We were pushed in front of Umbridge and her wand was poking me at the back. Harry pulled me to walk at his pace.

"You okay?" He whispered.

"Fine."

We reached the place where Grawp was supposed to be tied up. All we found was a long piece of rope. He escaped. Oh my sweet Merlin. All three of us looked at each other. What are we going to do?

Umbridge looked at all of us and said, "Well? Where's this so called weapon?"

"Well -" I started.

"The weapon never existed, did it?" Umbridge sneered. "Fooled me, all of you. I'll male sure all of you get less than credible scores for your OWL'S!" She shouted at the end.

Hermione and Me both gasped and rushed to defend. "But Professor!" Mione started. "This is unfair-" I started shouted. "We worked hard for that!" Me and Mione ended together.

"Ha!" Umbridge sneered. If I could punch her, just once.

Suddenly we heard the sound of hooves. Horses? Do horses exist here?

"What are those?" I asked Mione, who was standing closer to me.

"I'm not sure, but I think they are centaurs." Mione replied.

Centaurs. Centaurs! Oh my God. I'm positively shaking now. I've never seen them, even though there is a centaur at Hogwarts teaching Divination. But I don't have his class. Pity.

Suddenly the centaurs burst out from a bunch of trees and took Umbridge. But before that, they took her wand and tied her whole body. The whole time, Umbridge was screaming like hell.

"Get me down you filthy creatures! You have no clue who I am! I am the headmistress of Hogwarts!" When she was carried away, a centaur turned back and said thank you, while bowing down.

We rushed back to the school and to the office where we met the others halfway.

"How did you escape?" Harry asked, frantic.

"It was all Ron, believe me! He fed them puking pastilles!" Ginny said, pushing Ron forward.

"Ron?" Hermione asked, very surprised.

"Good for you, Ronnie!" I said, quickly hugging him and letting go.

"Always the look of surprise, Huh." Ron said.

"Okay, guys. We need a plan to go to the Ministry of Magic. Specifically the Department of Mysteries." Harry said.

"What about brooms?" Micheal asked.
"Too risky, too many brooms would be needed." I but in.

"I have an idea." Luna Said, softly.

~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~

"Oh my God!" I wrapped my arms around Seamus' chest. "When Luna said she had an idea, I thought she had a proper one!"

We were currently flying on an invisible thing. It was called a thestral. According to Luna and Harry, those who have seen death can see the horses. I couldn't see the horses and neither could Seamus. Why we decided to stick together, I have no clue. Though Harry seemed a little jealous. Odd.

We were flying over London! I was having a great time and enjoying the view from above the clouds. It was enough to make me forget about my dad in danger. Though I was reminded of it when we descended over a telephone booth. What? Harry landed and helped Ron down and Luna, who landed next.

Once we all landed, Harry took a group and went into the booth, and after he dialled something, the booth just went down and another booth took it's space. Wow!

Once we all were down, Harry led the way towards the Department of Mysteries. Once we reached the entrance, he told us to keep our wands ready. Taking out my wand, I kept looking side to side, getting a bad feeling that someone was following us.

Once Harry had taken his prophecy, I could hear it whispering. Like it was calling me personally. I stepped forward and Harry leaned the crystal ball towards me. I could see the most clearing and suddenly I heard singing.

The infant who defeated the dark lord once,

Would have to defeat the Dark Lord again.

But this time with the help of the quarter veela,

Only she can save one of the two,

For neither can live while the other survives.

As soon as I heard that, I quickly shook my head and leaned back, hoping that Harry suspected nothing.

As soon as I leaned back, I heard a whoosh and put of nowhere, a man who looked similar to Draco is in front of us, with a group of people behind him.

I blanked out after that thinking about the prophecy. How did that stupid crystal ball know about me being a quarter veela? Yes, from my father's side. Dad's great grandmum, Lolita Black, was a veela from the Delacour family. Unfortunately, the veela powers do not pass onto men, and I was the firstborn girl child from my father's side. That makes me a veela. That frankly explains why guys were following me like lapdogs in the muggle world. Did not discontinue in the wording world as well.

Suddenly I was pushed by Luna and brought back into the real world, where all of us were throwing spells at the other men. Well then. Time to blast the suckers.

We all ran towards a door and when Harry pulled it open, we all pushed him. Bad choice. We were all free falling and suddenly out of nowhere I screamed, "arresto momentum!"

We all stopped a few inches above the ground. Emphasis on the few. Dean's nose was touching the ground. We all stood up and shook ourselves, and everyone thanked me. Me being me, I blushed a lot.

Harry looked around and went near to the big creepy arch. He then asked anyone if they could hear the whispers coming out of the arch. We all went near the arch and Luna was the only one who said yes. Hermione got worried and told him to come back but he did not listen. Stupid him.
Out of nowhere I heard a whoosh and the next thing I knew a hand was on my mouth and I was leaning against a body.

"Pretty girl you are." A rough voice whispered. "Very sure He would love to let me take you."

I had a clue to who he was. "Is he the Dark Lord by any chance?"

"And smart as well. Very good Black."

"It's not fair if you know my name and I don't know yours." I spoke, afraid that with a flick of his wand I would be dead on the spot.

"It's Dawlish. That's all you need to know." He whispered.

I was going to ask another question when Neville screamed, "Don't Harry!"

I whipped my head towards him where he held the orb. He can't give it to the creepy looking guy who looked like Draco. Then I screamed. I had to.

"Don't give the prophecy!" Yep. Salish tightened his hold on my neck and poked his wand even deeper. Ouch. I let out a whimper and out of nowhere (too many of them) a voice rang out, "Don't you dare lay a hand on my daughter!"

Dad! Oh my sweet Merlin! Someone jinxed Dawlish from behind who I later found out was Tonks, and I ran to hug my dad.

"I love you so much dad. Snape told you, right?" I asked him.

"Yes, Anna. Be good for me and stay out of the Fight, for me?" He pleaded with me.

"No, dad! I can't just stay out of this! That prophecy, I was there in it!" I told him.

"What?" Dad sounded aghast. "We'll talk about this later. Stay safe and I love you too, okay?"

"Yes, dad." I replied back and he kissed my forehead and went out to jinx someone else.

I took out my wand and was battling one of the death eaters when suddenly Harry shouted, "No!"

We all stopped fighting with each other and looked at Harry. He was looking somewhere else. I looked that way and suddenly my world stopped. Dad, falling in through the arch.

It felt like nothing was there anymore. Remus was holding Harry back, who was fight him. I lost my grip ony wand, and dropped down on the floor. On the side, there was my Aunt Bellatrix laughing like a mad woman. Which I suspect she was. Nothing was going right. Suddenly Harry went after Aunt Bellatrix, who ran away screaming, "I killed Sirius Black, I killed him." It just made it more real. I couldn't think rationally. People were running everywhere and out of nowhere, Professor Dumbledore apparates. I get up and find my wand, which was lying next to me. I went closer to Dumbledore, who looked at me. I knew he was going to ask me to stay safe, but frankly I didn't have to anymore. I needed to avenge dad.

"Please Professor." I said before he could say anything. "I need to do this."

He just nodded and then spoke with Voldemort, whom he called Tom for some reason. Huh, he wouldn't have been born with the name Voldemort right?

Everyone else was gone and Voldemort and Dumbledore were talking when suddenly they both started to duel. By this time the Ministry had also appeared, with Minister Fudge looking bewildered, he couldn't believe it I guess. I saw Harry coming out of wherever he was hiding and tried signalling him to stay put as Voldemort was going to kill him. Key word being trying. He came out anyway. That idiot. He comes out and Voldemort gets distracted by him. Huh, he is useful. The spell hits him and he turns into a black smoke going towards Harry. Oh shit. I run towards him and stand in front of him and suddenly I feel the black smoke go into me?

Something pushes me out of the control of my own body and I couldn't fight it. I want my body back!

Everything went black after that.

Harry's POV

Arianna went and stood in front of me and out do nowhere, she just fell. I caught her just in time and layed her on the floor when she suddenly opened her eyes. But it wasn't the blue that I loved. It was pitch black.

"Feeling vulnerable are we, Potter?" She spoke, but it wasn't her voice, Voldemort had possessed her. Oh no. It's all because of me.

"Well, you are right!" She said nonchantly. Did she just.. "Everything is your fault. Your parents dying, Cedric dying and the most recent - Sirius's death! It is all your fault. I mean I can say anything!"

It broke my heart. She was right, I mean Voldemort was right! Everything is my fault! If I had just listened to Ari and Hermy, I wouldn't have caused the others lives in danger! From somewhere Ron comes and put his hand on my shoulder. He shakes his head like he knows what I'm thinking.

Dumbledore comes forward and tells Ari to fight Him.

"You stupid stupid old man. You thought wrong, you were always wrong!" She said, in a hoarse voice.

"Arianna, fight him! Come on, Arianna!" Dumbledore encouraged him. I could see Ginny and Mione crying and the others coming close to shedding a few tears as well.

"You think you are the best, that she will listen to you. She is weak and incapable of doing that!" Voldemort said, and suddenly she collapsed.

I rushed forward and knelt and took Arianna's head in my lap. "Come on, Arianna!" I whispered. "You can fight him. Come on!"

Suddenly, a black smoke rose out of her and it disappeared. From the distance, Minister Fudge whispered, "He has appeared again, Potter and Dumbledore were right!"

I felt Ari's head shaking and I looked down. She opened her eyes and I could see the beautiful blue that I loved. She got up and when I did as well, she hugged me tightly. After we let go, she dusted herself off and saw the others. She ran towards them and hugged Ginny and Mione and then proceeded to hug the rest.

Shaklebolt came up to Dumbledore and whispered something in his ear and then Dumbledore told me that the Minister wanted to ask me a few questions. I went with Dumbledore to get the questions over.

Author's POV

After Harry was questioned by the Minister, the students were all sent back to Hogwarts with Dumbledore staying back to work with the minister on important matters. They all trudged back to their respective common rooms, all awaiting what the next day would bring. They had all the excitement they could get for one day. As all of them slipped into their beds and slept soundly, there was one who couldn't. Arianna Black, who's dad died today on this precious day. She went up to the astronomy tower, where she sat know the edge LG the tower, thinking about what was going to happen in her life right now.

All of a sudden, she heard footsteps leading to the top. She didn't bother to move at all, she was too deep in her thoughts.

"Penny for your thoughts?" a velvety voice rang out.

Arianna turned her head to the source of the voice. "Oh, Blaise, it's just you."

"Just me? Wow I feel insulted." Blaise sat down beside her and looked at her.

"Yes." She sighed and continued. "What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that question." Blaise remarked. "But anyway, to answer that, I couldn't sleep at all."

"Same here." Ari countered with a battered voice. "Seeing your dad die in front of your eyes is not a pretty sight."

"I wish I could agree with you, you know?" Blaise said. "But I don't know my dad, my mom goes through husbands like they are paper."

She laughed. For the first time that night, she laughed.

"I know all about that, you know?" Blaise remarked. "Yea, mom flooed me in."

"Mrs. Blaise is very connected, huh?" Ari asked him.

"You don't know how she is." Blaise countered back, a smile on his face.

Suddenly Ari had an idea. She needed to grief, and Blaise was willing to help. Throughout the year, she had heard rumors about his not so pure nights. Sleep with the girl and ditch her the next day. She wanted a purely physical relationship with him.

"Blaise, could you help me?" Ari asked tentatively.

"With anything, Ari." Blaise said, leaning closer to her.

"I want a relationship with you." Ari said, noticing how he was going to interrupt. "I don't mean a relationship with feelings. A purely physical one. You know, sex and more sex."

She watched as his expression changed. She had got him thinking. "Are you a virgin?" He asked, after a long moment of silence.

"Yes." He wanted to argue. "But it's my will, my body." She argued.

"Okay." He agreed after a long time. "No one can know this, Ari. If Draco knows, he would jinx me to hell and back."

"No one would, Blaise Zabini. I promise that at least."

And on that, they shook hands, waiting at their next meeting.

๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏

Hola espaniola!

It's me again!

It's a super long chapter with no media right now but I promise to get atleast one picture by the week ending as connection is shit.

I have just shifted cities and it is a long long process. As of right now, I am sitting in a place where connection is pretty low. So excuse me.

It is a long chapter because, my school would be beginning from July 2nd and I have a shit load of notes to complete as I missed a month of school. So it really depends if I can really type a chapter.

Anyway,

LOVE
LIKE
Comment

And most importantly,

Enjoy!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

P.S: Internet connection is very strong after I compleed the chapter so I'm gonna add the media now!

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 815 38
What if James Potter had a sister? And she happened to be in love with his best friend, Sirius Black? Well read this to find out the love story of y...
97.2K 3.1K 78
β­’ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you β­’ Aries Melania Black, the youngest of the noble and most ancient...
138K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...
215 12 4
Being Sirius Black's daughter, Diana had grown accustomed to the hushed whispers wherever she passed. Of course, the universe had to bite her because...