Always A fool..

Par Sta1k3d

Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Three

784 8 88
Par Sta1k3d

Tomioka pov:

'Hey guys!' I heard sabito yell while me and makomo were throwing away the wrapping on the crepes that we just finished.

We both turned to see sabito with shinobu and her little gang of friends.

'Hey sabito,' makomo said while I just stood there confused.

'we have this period off. We should go read books in the library,' "sabito said, and I frowned.

'Am I a joke to you?' I questioned him.

'Shit.. I forgot about that,' "sabito said with a small awkward smile.

'Why won't tomioka go read in the library?' Mitsuri asked sabito.

'Giyuu is dyslexic,' sabito said with a big smile.

'Wait, really?' Shinobu said, fascinated, walking over and poking my cheek.

'I never knew that! Why didn't you ever tell me?' Shinobu said with a big smile.

'It was never relevant,' I said, moving her finger away from my face.

'I can just read to giyuu,' makomo said with a small smile, putting her arm around my shoulder and gently moving Shinobu away from me.

'That works,' I said, softly smiling at her.

'You guys better go, you'll be late for class!' Makomo said with a big smile.

'Nuh uh, we get another free period,' iguro said
To her.

'Giyuu, let's go. You can pick out the book,' makomo said, pulling me away from the crowd.

'Wait- babe, don't leave me again!' Sabito yelled while he ran after us.

'Hurry up,' makomo said with a big smile.

We got into the schools library safely.

'I'll probably just continue writing in my book, or at least try. You can read your book,' I said, grabbing my diary.

'Sounds good. Love, do you want to read together?' Makomo asked sabito.

'Yes! Except can we get our own little pod?' Sabito asked makomo with puppy dog eyes.

'Giyuu, are you okay with being by yourself?' Makomo asked me, she was acting like she was older than me.

'I'm not a kid, I'll be just fine,' I said, going to sit on a bean bag that was placed in the library.

'Okay, bye giyuu!' Sabito said with a smile.

I pulled out my book, attempting to decode all the words I started writing.

I was listening to music in my headphones, concentrating on trying to write neatly.

'Whatcha writing?' I heard somebody ask and pulled my headphones off my head.

'Fuck off' I said, looking up and seeing a stranger.

'Damn- that is so mean!' They said, throwing my headphones across the room.

'Those are expensive,' I said to him, irritated.

He grabbed my notebook, trying to pull it out of my hands.

'Hey- stop!' I said to them.

He pulled me forward, so I was on my feet now, still trying to grab my notebook.

'Whatever,' he eventually said, letting go of my notebook and making me fall on the floor.

'Asshole,' I muttered under my breath, looking to see if the notebook was okay.

'Hey- tomioka? Are you okay?' I heard somebody ask me.

I looked up to see sanemi, grabbing my headphones and walking over to me.

'Go away, I'm fine,' I said, snatching the headphones from him and shutting my
Notebook.

'Chill, I just came to chill out until the bell,' sanemi said, sitting next to me.

'Were you writing in that notebook again? How do you even write if you are dyslexic?' Sanemi asked me.

'I don't know, muscle memory, I guess?' I said, attempting to move away from him.

'Hey, no- Wait!' Sanemi said and grabbed my sleeve, pulling me back on the beanbag.

'I was wondering if I could read a story to you?' Sanemi asked, and I looked at him confused.

'Why?' I asked him confused.

'Just.. because I just want to hang out with somebody, and everybody is busy doing their own thing.' sanemi said to me sheepishly.

'I guess..?' I said, still slightly confused.

'Okay! What book do you want?' Sanemi asked me.

'Just pick one,' I said to him, still a little dazed by his request.

'Okay, here I found one!' He said, opening the book.

I tried reading the title, except I couldn't. It was in a weird font, so I couldn't piece the letters together.

______

Sanemi was still reading about 15 minutes later. He had a wide smile on his face.

The book was actually pretty good. He called it "Brian's winter" or something like that.

'Brian skinned the rabbit to make a shield away from the icey air..' He trailed off.

'Are you okay?' I asked him, and he looked confused.

'Yeah, just getting a little bored. Do you want to play a game or something?' He asked me, putting a book mark in the spot he left off at.

'Wasn't it you who wanted to read?' I asked him.

'Yeah, well, now I am bored, I can continue reading if you want me to
Though.' He said to me.

'What game do you want to play?' I asked him, looking away from his eyes.

'What about spin the bottle?' He asked me.

'But there is only two peo- EW!' I yelled, standing up, and he smirked.

'Just kidding! Do you wanna play uno?' He asked me, grabbing my hand and pulling me back down beside him.

'Don't do that again,' I said to him, irritated.

'Whateverrr- do you or do you not want to play uno?' He asked me with a smile.

'Fine, grab a deck, and shuffle' I ordered him, As, if he was a dog.

'Woah- bossy, that's hot,' he said to me.

'Just go!' I said to him, pushing him over to the door.

'If you insist', he winked at me before leaving the room.

I sighed, closing my eyes.

I guess he wasn't all that bad.. though he still gave me an uneasy feeling, I couldn't place why, though.

He quickly came back, and we sat at a small table that was placed in the library, and he started shuffling.

'Can you even read the cards?' He asked me.

'Im not stupid, I can read numbers,' I said to him, irritated by such a stupid question.

'Okay, okay, sorry! Here,' "he said, giving me seven cards.

I looked at my deck and smiled.

'Are we playing stacker?' I asked him.

'..I might regret thos but sure?' He said with a nervous smile.

'Who first?' I asked him.

'You can go first,' he said with a slightly scared tone.

'Okay,' I said to him.

'Reverse, reverse, reverse, reverse, reverse, skip your turn, uno, and I win,' I said, already out of cards.

He was flabbergasted as he saw my empty hands.

'That was just luck! Let's play again, this time I'll go first!' He said, and I nodded in agreement.

This was getting kind of entertaining.

To put it short, I won another ten times, and he won twice.

'Loser,' I said to him with a grin of victory on.

'This is all just luck!' He tried arguing, and I sighed.

'The bell is going to ring, I'll put this away, go to class,' I said, grabbing the cards and putting them back in the box.

'I can put them away, I got them out anyway,' he said, trying to grab the box.

'Just let me put it away, you got it out,' I said to him. 'Fine, do you at least want me to put your stuff in your locker?' He asked me.

'No, just go to your next class,' I said to him.

I put my headphones around my neck and my phone and notebook in my pocket, the uno deck in my hand.

'Okay..? See you later then!' He said quickly, hurrying out.

'Mhm,' I hummed, although he probably didn't hear me.

I felt like something was telling me to stay away from him.. that I would get hurt if I got close to him.

This feeling was like a constant nagging in my head. It didn't feel nice either.

I just put everything away and went to meet sabito and makomo. Are there lockers, which were next to each other.

'We saw sanemi reading to you,' I heard sabito say to me with a smug tone.

'He said something about everybody being busy,' I said with a shrug.

'He is totally into you,' makomo said with a smile.

'That is disgusting,' I said, imitating vomiting.

'Sure buddy, we'll it's the end of school do you both want to do something?' Sabito asked makomo and I.

'I want to go home and sleep,' I said, yawning.

'You and makomo should go on a date together. It's always us three and never you two- right makomo?' I asked her.

'Sure, makomo, do you want to go anywhere?' Sabito asked his girlfriend.

'There is a new crepe place I wanted to go to with you!' She said excitedly, and I grabbed my backpack, heading to the door to wait for shinobu.

'Giyuu! Do you want to hang out with me and my friends?' Shinobu asked
Me with a big smile.

'Not really' I said to her honestly.

'That hurts me so much I might cry.' She teased me.

'I have stuff to do in my room,' I said to her with my arms crossed.

'Like sleeping?' She asked with a big smile.

'Oh, how could you have ever guessed?' I asked her sarcastically.

'Dude, I've known you for a year now. You could at least be a bit nicer.' She sighed, feeling defeated.

'Sucks to suck,' I said to her.

'But no, I have actual stuff to do,' I said to her, flicking her forehead.

'Like what?' She asked me.

'I have somebody I have to visit,' I said, and she smiled.

'Do I know them? Can I come?' She asked excitedly.

'No, you don't know her, and you can't come,' I replied to her, irritated.

'Is she your girlfriend?' Mitsuri asked, quickly looking to sanemi then to me.

'No, I would never want to date her,' I said to mitsuri.

'Okay- sureee' mitsuri hummed excitedly.

'Can you go home by yourself?' I asked Shinobu.

'Yeah, they are coming with me! We are having a slumber party!' Shinobu said excitedly.

'Okay, walk home with them,' I said, opening the door and walking in a different direction than them.

'Bye giyuu! I'll see you when you come home!' Shinobu said with a smile.
I nodded and waved her off.

I went to go to dakis' house, she was a close friend of mine.

She and her brother were some of my friends at the orphanage I lived at. They ran away when we turned fourteen, though.

They now live in a small two bedroom house with two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.

They were actually quite comfortable, and both had decent jobs.

They went to a different school than mine, though, so we don't get to see each other often.

I knocked on their door, daki opening it.

'Giyuu! Oh my god, I have so much news! You won't believe it!' Daki said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the living room.

'I got new face masks and skin care, want to do that together? Gyutaro will be home in a few hours so then we can watch a movie together!' Daki said excitedly.

'Sure.' I smiled at her, and she quickly rushed to her room.

It was only a one story house, so she was quick with it.

'I got these cute animal headbands as well! Look, it's a bunny, mouse, cat, koala, and a panda!' She said with a big smile.

'Woah, can I use the panda?' I asked her, admiring the headbands to push your hair back.

'Of course you can!' She said with a bright smile.

'Thanks,' I said, smiling at her.

______

'Giyuu hold still!' Daki yelled at me while she tried putting a green face mask on my face.

'It's so cold!' I protested except she held my face still so I couldn't move.

'Oh, by the way, nakime asked me on a date!' Daki said while she continued putting stuff on my face.

'Wait, really? Haven't you liked her since you moved to that school?' I asked, feeling happy for her.

'Yes! I'm so excited! We are going to a fair, and then we will be making dinner together!' Daki said, pretty much jumping with joy.

'I am so happy for you!' I said, smiling at her.

'What about you? Do you have any lucky girls yet?' Daki asked me, a wide grin on her face.

'Nope, except sabito keeps trying to get me close with some guy called sanemi shinazugawa.' I said and heard a gasp from daki.

'Why don't you try?' Daki asked, pulling off the hairband and instead using a clip to keep my hair out of my face.

'I don't think I would enjoy it.. something about him just doesn't feel right, I don't even know why,' I said, pulling out my phone.

'I think you are just nervous because he is a boy! Except you do know that you can always come to me if he ever hurts you, right?' Daki said with a big smile.

'I would hope so,' I replied with a small laugh.

[Private chat with kanae]

Kanae:
Giyuu, where are you?

Me:
I'm with my friend daki right now. Why?

Kanae:
You better not be doing what I think you are doing

Me:
That is disgusting, she is also lesbian

Kanae:
Well, what are you two doing, alone, together?

Me:
Face masks and gossiping

Kanae:
Reasonable, be home by 8 Okay?

Me:
Okay, bye

I put my phone away,
Daki brushing my hair.

'Nah- what did she think we were doing?' Daki laughed.

'I don't even know, I'm too innocent for this' I laughed along with her.

'Oh yeah, suree.. innocent'
Daki said, trying to hold in a giggle.

'That was unconsentual!' I argued with her except also trying to hold in my laugh.

A/N

The simping over giyuu club sign up now.
Rules:
Must simp over giyuu

Are you willing to sign up? If so just say "signed"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.4K 99 21
~ A Giyushino ship story Giyu and Shinobu met as young children, and as they grew they became closer and closer, that was until Shinobu had to move a...
8K 85 10
I'M BACK YALL This story will include SMUT ⚠️, and cursing, and bullying angst. slight Sanekana, and just to let you know i might do so much stories...
52.4K 1K 18
Tomioka Giyuu had always felt empty. Well. Not always.. he used to be so happy and full of emotions. But of course. That changed. Ever since he lost...
40.1K 777 31
Sanegiyuu fluff/some angst/SOME smut MLM College, modern day au Cussing, blood Background ships: genya x muichiro, tanjiro x zenitsu, shinobu x mitsu...