his precious Queen

By letswritewithiris

book two of his precious gem ~ 'The joker taught me how to live, and I taught him how to Love.' Same trigger... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

quick Announcement

178 4 2
By letswritewithiris

🫶 this book is getting more views then I would expect. I have Been going through the dreaded Writers block the last few months. I will hopefully soon get back to writing and posting the chapters to this book.

Until then - before I upload. Do yall have any Requested Scenarios- characters you would want to interact with each other in this book?

Keep in mind it won't be as long as "His precious Gem." But it will have longer chapters hopefully. And when I do upload it will be Multiple Chapters at once.

I hope you guys Enjoy <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 854 46
I had to ooen a new account. I hope everyone who was reading finds this. An amazing journey into the Joker's life.
1K 56 41
This is my own personal version of how our lovable Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with the psychopathic clown known as The Joker. This will be a da...
6.2K 297 47
Wally West life was decently normal. That was until he was turned into a half cat half human hybrid. What's a cat got to do to survive out in this wo...
1K 22 9
Part one of a book series, the first book, Stay With Me, shows Joker's deep connection with Batman, and Batman's need for Joker's attention. In this...