Ateez imagines

By Seonghwasadamsapple

Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and angst with a sprinkle of smut cuz I'm not g... More

Hongjoong - when you come home after work
Seonghwa- ex's drama ( fluff+angst )
Yunho- nothing but friendship pt.1 (lil bit of fluff +angst)
San- im here (Fluff) ft. Seonghwa & yunho
Yeosang- should have told me pt.1(angst+ fluff)
Requests open
Mingi- attention (smut+fluff) ft.οΏΌSan
Wooyoung ft.Yeosang- im not leaving(fluff)
Announcement
Jongho- quality time (fluff+borderline smut)
Ot8 reactions- when you have bad cramps (fluff+crack)
Hongjoong -birthday gift (angst)
New book?
Yay!
Backstage desire ot8
Seonghwa pt.1 come with us (angst+fluff)
Yunho pt.2- stay back(fluff and a bit of angst)
Yeosang-reunited (fluff)
New book??
Ot8- the 10th member pt.1 angst+fluff
San-come home please (fluff+lil bit of angst)
Ot8- when you cry or flinch in arguments
Yungi-my feelings (angst+fluff) pt.1
Yungi book‼️
NOT AN UPDATE!!!

Yeosang pt.2-sold (angst, fluff, smut)

78 1 0
By Seonghwasadamsapple

The original part one...
Requested by: @cuz_bob_told_me_to

Warnings: selling people, neglectful parents, body shaming, fluff overload,...I'm too lazy and in way too much agony to write the rest (girly issues). Anyway, enjoy 😉
Extra long one. I suggest you take a bubble bath while reading this
___________________________

Y/n's pov-

I was sleeping in my room...well, it was a crusty basement. My mother had thrown me into this basement because I was "overweight".

I got 1 meal a day, a few water bottles, and a workout machine. I was trapped in there.

I still went to school and all, but as soon as I got home, my mother would be waiting for me by the door and as soon as I entered the house, she would grab me with force and throw me down the stairs to my basement and lock me up.

Mother's loud voice boomed through the door "are you up you fatass? Oh you're so lazy. Get up and exercise!", she scoffed.

"I'm sorry ma. I'll get up", I struggle to get up as my body hurt.

"I'm coming downstairs with a belt and measuring machine. You better be at 45 kg", she unlocked the door and whipped her belt in the air.

She came downstairs and stood me up with force.

"Stand on this", she demanded.
I did as I was told and looked at my mother with fear.

"M-ma? Am I at 45?", I ask shakily.

"Nah. You are at 40... I made you some food. Eat as much as you want",she answered and gently dragged me out.

"Is that good? I'm 17, am I underweight", I ask softly.

"It's better that being at the weight you were", she responded while giving me a massive plate of food.

I ate till I was full and looked at my mom.

"Go, your room is ready", she pointed upstairs. I looked over at her and I could see guilt, regret, and...sadness? She looked sick and unwell.

"Ma, are you ok? You look pale".

"I guess it's time I tell you that I have stage four cancer. I'm dying...but before I die, I want you to get married. Now, I know you hate me and all, but I sold you. I need the money so I can donate my body. The man I sold you to will be here by tomorrow. Be ready....oh and just a side note, he is 13 years older than you, and is a professor at the university you will attend next year", she said in a harsh tone.

"Why would you do tha-...."

"Shut it. Do as I planned. I have less than a week to live and I want you married by then. He will take you out tomorrow to go dress shopping, and ring shopping. Go rest for now...oh and here is your phone. I got you a new one and here is your SIM card...transfer all your data and burn your old phone", she ordered.

"Ok ma. Good night", I say slightly happy because this nonsense would be over soon.

"Whatever. Good night".

I walk up to my room and sigh as I fall back on my bed. I missed my room. It was a gorgeous cream color with light pink ribbons around the top. The ceiling had a cute butterfly light...and my books were all kept neatly under my desk.

I slept a peaceful sleep and was woken up by a bang on my door.

I got up and ran towards the bathroom and got showered and changed into a cute outfit. It was a beige sweatshirt and baggy jeans.

I put on makeup and tied my hair up in a half-ponytail and decorated it with a white ribbon. I but on my new converse shoes and walked down to the living room.

There, I saw a man looking out the window. He wore a cute white sweater with brown work pants and the exact same shoes as me. His dark brown hair was styled neatly and he had a warm vibe.

"Oh. You're here. Meet Kang Yeosang, your soon to be husband. Sir, this is my daughter, lee y/n", ma said politely.

"Hey, nice to meet you", he turned around and greeted me. I extended my hand for him to shake it and he did the same.

His hands were soft, warm, and surprisingly sweaty like mine. I pull away and discretely wipe my hands with my shirt. He did the same and he looks at me with a hint of assurance.

"Off you go. Y/n, don't cause any problems", ma glared at me.

"Don't worry about her. I won't let her", yeosang replied coldly.

We exit the house and walk towards a black Mercedes. Yeosang opened the door for me and sat me down. He sat down at the wheel and drove off.

"Don't be shy to ask me anything. I won't bite you know", he giggled, breaking the awkward silence.

"I-im sorry. I just don't know what to say...although, I do have a question", I look out the window.

"Im all ears", he said smiling.

"I was just curious about how you're so different in front of ma and me....what is going on?", I ask looking over at him.

"Ah...let me tell you. I'm cold and rude in front of your mother because she wants a man that is similar to her for you. I won't let you suffer the way you did back there....give it 3 days. Do you trust me princess?".

"I-I don't get it. What do you mean "back there"? What's happening?", I ask alarmed.

"You are moving in with me. Your mother has already packed all your things. By the time you get home, your room will be empty with just your bed, closet, desk, and shelf in there. Your dresser and drawers are coming with us.

I know you probably don't trust me at all, but I'll give you the life of a queen in my apartment...you just have to trust me", he explained softly gazing into my eyes.

"Ok...", I say shyly.

"Cute. Ok, do you want to go dress shopping or ring shopping first?", he asked smiling at me.

"Dress. It will take the longest", I reply.
"Okay...since we have the whole day to ourselves, I'm going to take you out to lunch. A date. I know you haven't eaten anything yet", he said.

"You don't have to do that for me", I say in shock.

"I do. I have to do this for my future wife. And I thought maybe we could get to know each other better. All I was told about you was that you are young, beautiful, and an ambivert".

"I was told that you were a professor, 13 years older than me, and my future husband", I say blushing.

"Yeah...we definitely need a proper introduction", he chuckles.

We pull up to a restaurant and head in.
He sits down at a table with a window seat and motioned me to sit in front of him. I sat down and I don't know what happened in that moment but I started tearing up.

"Hey, what's wrong princess? Is everything alright? Did I do something? Please tell me...", Yeosang asked frantically, voice cracking with concern.

"I'm so sorry. I can't do this anymore", I sobbed.

"Do what? Are you okay?", he leaned over.

"This. This whole selling thing. I don't know if you know or even care enough to know, but I'm starting university soon. You are my professor and I'm scared about what people will do, say or if they will hurt me. My reputation will be destroyed if they find out. Please, let me go", I choked out.

"We won't say anything to the kids there and my coworkers will be the only people who would know. And I promise I'll keep you safe...please y/n, give me a chance to prove myse-..", Yeosang explained but the sound of my phone ringing cut him off.

"One sec. It's ma", I apologize and answer the call.

As soon as the call ended I look at yeosang in pure shock.

"Are you okay? What happened?", he questioned frantically.

"I'm ok...", I replied smiling but I was teary eyed.

"No you're not. You're smiling
and tearing up all at once...what
happened y/n?", Yeosang argued.

"My...I don't know why you want to know", I snapped.

"Will you stop being a brat and just fucking accept your fate and future?!
You and I both know that we can't go back in time to the point where we didn't know who each other are", Yeosang stood up and banged the table with his fist in rage. "And about me wanting to know what's going on, I'm worried about you. I don't see that expression on people's faces everyday. This shit that just happened scares me. Now, please may I know what's bothering you? Maybe I can help or do something", his tone and voice softened and he looked at me with the cutest eyes that were no different than a Maltese puppy.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's just that I don't know what to do. I-I feel like my whole life is crashing down on me. I'm broken yeosang. No one and I mean no one can fix it", I break down in tears and hid my face in my arms.

"Hey, shhh calm down. It's ok. I promise that I will fix your shattered soul. Come on, I'll take you dress shopping now. I won't pester you about telling me what happened, just smile once for me", he patted my back with so much care that I just cried harder.

I stood up and dragged myself out the door.

"Hey, come on, you can't just leave me stuck in a roller coaster of emotions", Yeosang called out to me while he jogged to catch up to me.

"Sorry. I'm just so numb that I've lost all feelings right now", I say coldly.

"Ok, let's go. I can't wait to see you in a dress", he drove off.

"Yeosang, please...I trust you but whatever you do, don't take me home. I can't go there ever. I can't do it...can you maybe grab my things for me later?", I look over to him just to see a small smile on his plump pink lips.

"Of course doll. But what's the matter? Why can't you go in?", he questioned, his deep brown eyes locked with mine for a split second.

"I guess i should tell you if we're getting married. M-my mother just passed away. That's what the call was. It was my neighbour who called to tell me...I'm both happy and sad. Happy because she's gone and won't torture me anymore, and sad because I have no one now", i tear up again.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry for yelling at you earlier. If I had known, I would've been a lot more patient. And don't forget that you still have me", he said with a soft voice.

"You're right, if getting married to you can fix my life, I'll do it gladly", I sigh.

"Hmm let's go then. I'll call my friend to pick your things up in his truck. Let's get you a dress and us rings", Yeosang smiled softly.

We drove to a dress shop and tried on multiple dresses till we picked one

And for the rings, we went for something that really represented us in a very unique way.

I had my things moved into his apartment and the interior had me shocked. He was pretty well off
Our room had a perfect view of the busy city

We settled my things and went to sit down and chat so we can get to know each other.

A few days later, we got married and life was pretty decent. I taught him how to cook and we had a pretty strong bond. I slowly started to trust him and he was really nice. He didn't touch me once without my permission. The wedding kiss was an exception.

Years slowly went by and him as my professor was sort of distracting. The first day of university, I was scared. What if someone found out? I was always cautious around him.

The classes were a bit distracting given the fact that he was my professor and my husband who I was falling for harder that I thought was possible.

In classes, he'd randomly wink at me and and when we had gotten a bit more comfortable with each other, just like how a couple should, we both started leaving cringey ass pick up lines on each others desks and lockers.

Life was great, we celebrated my 18th birthday together and he took me out to a bar to get drunk for the first time and it was fun...just not the hangover part.

We both were inseparable. Yes at university we'd be cautious and would act like a regular professor and student but those thoughts about someone finding out about us still came into my mind and would keep me up in the middle of nights, ending in me having a mini panic attack and stepping out of the room and staring at the city lights, standing on the balcony with the cool night breeze flowing through my hair and softly caressing my warm skin.

And somehow yeosang always knew when would be anxious and awake in a very uncanny way, but I couldn't care less as he would hold me in his arms to calm me down.

Life was so much better without my mother. We decided to get her cremated and her ashes thrown away in a trash can, right where she belonged according to sangie.

I had a girls night out with my friends and I dressed up nicely. I didn't expect yeosang to get turned on so quickly.

"Hi. You look stunning. After you come back, can you help me with this...issue?", he asked so innocently that it made me smirk.

"I'll do it right now. Im not going. Olivia just canceled on me so I guess I'm stuck home with you", I groaned.

"Wanna go out with me then? We can go to a bar and drink if you want", he offered, smiling sympathetically.

"Hey, it's fine. Maybe it's not meant to be...I mean, everything happens for a reason right? It's fine, really", I sit down next to him on the bed.

"Alright. How about a movie night and some 'fun' and order takeout for dinner?", he smiled.

"I mean, sounds good and you also need help with...that so I'm in", I point to his massive boner in shock and I just couldn't look away.

"Hmm like what you see? It's all yours princess", he said in low, raspy voice, sending shivers down my spine.

I look at his lips and then his eyes, making eye contact.
"Y/n, can I?", he asked coming closer and wrapping his hands around my neck.

I nod and he closes the space between us.

We instantly started making out passionately and he gently swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly and he shoved his tongue down my throat making me moan loudly.

"On your knees baby", he pulled away, leaving a string of our saliva the only thing connecting us.

I wipe my lips and fall to my knees and take his belt off ina swift motion.
"Skilled huh?", he sighed

"You're not my first", I smirked and pulled his sweatpants and boxers down in one go.

My goodness was he massive. He was long and very thick.

"Come on baby, can't fit 9 inches in your mouth?", he scoffed.
9 INCHES?!

I take a deep breath and take his tip in first, leaving kitten licks on it making him groan.

"Stop teasing. I can't take it", he whimpered.

I start sucking on his tip and slowly take his length down my throat, pumping the rest I couldn't fit in.
I could hardly fit 1/3 of it in but still tried my best.

"Like that daddy?", pull out and look at him innocently.

"Yes oh my god. You're doing so well", he grunted as I was deep throating him.

A bit later, he pull me off and laid me down on the edge of the bed and almost tore off my panties.

"Let me take your dress off baby", he whispered in my ear making gasp at the feeling of his warm breath.

I stand up and he slips my dress off with ease.

"Lay down".
I laid down again and for some reason I felt...insecure. I immediately covered my body with my hands and looked away.

"Why are you covering yourself? Do I make you uncomfortable?", his eyes softened instantly, lips curled into a small frown.

"I'm sorry. It's just...I-I feel insecure", I cover my face with a pillow.

"Don't be. You're absolutely perfect. I love you. Your body doesn't define you as a person. And, I'm looking at you right now, I don't see any imperfections. I see a replica of Aphrodite", he smiled and kissed me all over my face.

I broke out into giggles and yeosang stopped to admire me.
"You're so pretty", he breathed out and placed his lips on mine carefully.

He slowly trailed down to my jaw and neck, kissing and biting softly, careful to not leave any marks. He moved further down and stopped at my chest.

He looked up at me as if he was asking for consent and I nodded in reply.
He licked my buds making me arch my back and moan softly.

"Sensitive much", he scoffed and resumed his actions.
He made his was to my now dripping heat and swirled his tongue around my clit causing me to moan louder.

"You're way too wet. I don't think we need prep", Yeosang growled in my ear.
He looked at me again, this time holding his cock by my entrance.

"Go ahead Yeosang", I breathe out softly.

He nodded and slowly pushed himself in.

"Fuck you're so wet y/n", he groaned as he bottomed out.

"Fuck- you can move sangie", I managed to speak.

He pulled out and slammed back in making me moan.

"Do you like that? You like it when I pound into you?", he choked me lightly.
"Y-yes I do fuck- keep going", I stuttered.

He kept ruthlessly pounding me into the mattress till he hit a certain spot in me that made me scream his name out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeosang! Right there!"

"Is that your spot baby?" He smirked.
I nodded in response as he kept driving me closer to my edge.

"I'm s-so close. Don't stop yeosang", I mumbled.

"Me too. Cum when you're ready alright", he said between thrusts.

A few minutes later I felt the knot in my stomach tighten and I started shaking. I couldn't even moan anymore because of how much pleasure I was feeling.

"Yeosang I'm gonna cum!", I scream.

"Then cum for me baby", he growled in my ear.

"As if on cue, I released all over him, my juices making a loud squelching sound.

A few thrusts later, he releases his load deep into me and nearly collapsed on me from the intensity of his orgasm.

"Let me clean you up baby. You're probably a bit sore right now", he pulled out softly, his large, soft eyes back to normal.

"How about we shower and cuddle while watching a movie? I think I can walk but thanks yeosang", I smile as I get up and make my way to the bathroom.

"Okay. I'll get us some clothes", he smiles and heads towards our shared closet. He grabs undergarments, two baggy shirts of his own and some shorts.

After we get cleaned and dressed, yeosang orders takeout and we race each other to the mini theatre he had and sat down on the sofa at the very back. We picked out a Disney movie and cuddled up together.

When the movie ended, we made our way back to the dining room and had our food.

I was exhausted so i called it a night as soon as i threw away the trash.

Yeosang carried me bridal style to our room and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

3 months go by and I start feeling weird. I had random dizziness, nausea, headaches, stomach cramps, and I became sensitive to certain smells and also had slight bloating. I had to take a lot of days off because most of the time my head would be buried in the toilet bowl, vomiting my guts out.

"Baby, this is the 10th time this month. I don't care what you have to say, but I'm taking you to the hospital right now.

"Ok. Let's go. Ah my head hurts", I winced in pain.

He carried me to the car and drove off.
Later when we reached the hospital, I had a few tests run and a random ultrasound that they insisted on.

A minute later, we were sitting in the waiting room for the results, completely zoned out.

"Kang y/n? It's your reports are here", a nurse said from the front desk.
Yeosang rushed to get them and sat down beside me with the file.

"Let's see what's wrong with you", he sighed.

"Hey that was mean", I whined.

"Ok ok. Sorry. Open it", he giggled.
We both opened it and to our surprise, there was an ultrasound picture in it with a paper that read I was pregnant. I shut the report and look at yeosang in terror.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you not happy?", he asked softly.

"I am..it's just..I- I don't know. I feel like my life is over. I'm barely 20 and pregnant while still in university. If someone finds out, we're done for", I tear up.

"Nothing like that will happen. You've still got a life. You know, your husband can afford a nanny. I just want to know if you're happy about your pregnancy", he explained so calmly, I felt my eyes water more.

"I'm happy...im just surprised. I'm excited to be a mother and see you running around the house looking after this little bean. I just wasn't ready...I don't know what I was expecting to hear", I say while hugging his side for both comfort and warmth.

"I can't wait to see that cute bump on you. Everything will be okay my dear", he kissed the top of my head and held me closer.

"Can we go home now? I'm tired and I also need to catch up on the assignments", I sighed.

"Of course. Let's go".

When we got home, I crashed on the couch and held my pounding head.

"You alright baby?", yeosang sat beside me while playing with the collar of my shirt.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a headache. I'll thank the baby for this later", I huffed.

"Oh come on. It's not their fault. They're just growing inside and completely chill. I'll get you a pill and you can go to sleep for a bit.

"No. I'm not sleeping. I can't sleep. I've got so many assignments to complete. Shoot! I have to submit the reports to Mr. Park...oh he's going to kill me", I ramble and yeosang takes a minute to understand what I said because of how fast I was talking.

"Seonghwa is not going to kill you love. You know how he is. Caring and understanding, especially when it comes to the health of his students", yeosang chortles.

"Right. I wish you were that way too. You don't talk a lot but you're scary", I tease him.

"Ouch", he pouted.

"Haha. Can you pass me the papers from my desk? I need this done", I make grabby hands for my work.

5 hours later, it's all submitted and yeosang came into the room to check on me.

"Baby...I know I should not bring this up right now but you're going to have to tell all of your professors about the baby. You're lucky that it's your last year and all 7 of your professors are my friends", yeosang sat next to me.

"You're right. I should. After all, they are like my brother in laws and soon to be uncles of our baby", I reply, shutting the computer and putting my papers away.

"I can set up a meeting for you with them in a bit if you want", he offered as he kissed the top of my head.

"Hmm I'm sure they're busy. Maybe another day when they are free", I lay down and stare up at the chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"They are all free. In fact, we already had a plan to go out together tonight. I forgot to tell you. It was planned yesterday...I'm sorry haha", he pouted.

"Good god. Okay. I'm sorry it's just...I never expected this. It's so sudden and I don't know how to react. I feel stupid", I looked over to him with glossy eyes.

"Shh. It's going to be okay. You always say 'whatever happens, happens for a reason' and I believe that this is what meant to happen. Look baby, I know I'm just rambling and talking crap but if you look at it this way, this is our future baby's way of telling us that they are ready to accept us as their parents", he maneuvered my head into his lap.

"You're right. This is what was meant to happen. I'm just scared", I confess quietly.

"About what my love?".

"I just don't want to mess up and ruin their life. Yeosang, one mistake and I'm done for. It's a lot of responsibility. What if I end up being the worst mother out there?", I tear up once more and clutch his shirt for comfort as I cry.

"That won't ever happen. Don't worry about it baby. If you're worried about discipline, then I can always get books on how to discipline. You won't be like her, you've learned from her mistakes and made so much progress that I doubt you'll ever mess up", he ran his long, warm fingers through my hair in a soothing manner.

"Thank you yeosang. I mean it. You really changed my life for the better. I'm sorry I didn't treat you well for the first month. I'm so grateful that you're my husband. I couldn't ask for a better man", I sob harder.

"It's okay. We were getting used to each other. And I couldn't ask for a better wife. I love you. I love you so much. Everything will be okay", he smiled softly and kissed my cheek.
"Thanks. I really needed that", I wipe my tears.

"I'm always here for you. You must be hungry, do you want something in particular?", he helped me up into a sitting position.

"No not really. Actually never mind. I really want some pickles and chocolate", I smile innocently.

"Yuck! But anything for you", he said grossed out.

"Hey, you can't just say that. Our baby is simply very...creative", I giggle.

"Indeed. And this is just the start. Ok, I'll go get it", he sighed.

A few minutes later, he came back with the pickles and chocolate and to be honest, it was delicious. Of course it would be because I was craving it, but someone thought otherwise.

"Is it good?", he asked with a laugh.

"It is. Have a bite", I giggle.

He took a bite and spat it out right away.

"It's not my cup of tea. Eat up. The boys are coming over in like an hour so shower and rest. I'll be in the kitchen cleaning", yeosang informed as he gathered the scattered paper and put it away in a pile by the window and left.

I sighed and finished eating and headed straight to the bathroom to shower. I stopped by at the bedroom to grab an outfit. I pulled out a plain black turtleneck and some baggy jeans followed by undergarments and a simple, silver bracelet.

Half an hour later, I was ready and just finished my makeup so I decided to help yeosang clean.

I walked into the kitchen and saw yeosang organizing a shelf so I decided to give him a back hug. I snuck up on him and slowly wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hi y/n. Do you need something?", he asked while still organizing the books.

"Not really. I just wanted a hug", I smile and rested my chin on his broad shoulders.

He turned around and pulled me into a hug, chests pressed against each other, heartbeats in sync, eyes staring deep into the other's, faces centimeters apart.

"Is this better?", he tilted his head to the side cutely.

"Yes. Yes it is. Oh you're so warm!", I squeal in delight.

"You should rest baby", he hummed softly.

"Let me help you", I ignore his remark and turn to dust the shelf.

A sudden gasp was heard from beside me and I turn to look at yeosang.

"What? What's wrong?", I ask in fear.

"Y-your belly....it's starting to show a bit", he replied teary eyed.

"What? Am I showing already?", I look at myself in the mirror nearby and gasp softly.

I indeed was showing a bit. It was the slightest bump and I felt my eyes watering once more that day.

"That's our baby...right there", yeosang sniffled quietly.

"Yeah, that's our baby", I repeated while smiling softly as a few tears rolled down my face.

That's when the realization hit me. I was about to be a mother and our baby was rested right there. I couldn't help but slowly bring my hand up to my slightly distended stomach and caress it.

I felt complete in that moment. I felt happy that I was starting a family with yeosang.

He indeed was perfect and for the first time, I wished my mother was alive to see this. To see me start a family, to see me unfolding a new chapter in my life, to be there to witness the proof of of my happiness.

My mother did many horrible things, but her one decision of selling me to yeosang made up for all the things she put me through.

Just then, the doorbell rang, indicating us of someone's presence. We quickly wiped our tears and and rushed to open the door.

I peered through the spy hole and well, it was my professors.

I unlocked the door and greeted them with a full 90 degree bow and smile.

"There's no need for that y/n. We're all like family", Mr. Park aka Seonghwa oppa, as I'd call him, said smiling.

"But don't forget to bow in the hallways or classes", Mr. Kim aka hongjoong oppa, added with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. Don't want people getting suspicious", my other professor Mr. Choi jr. scoffed

"Anyway, how are you? It's been a while you came to your classes. All good?", Mr. Choi asked coming over my way to give me hug.

"I'm fine. Oh I almost forgot! I have all of the pending assignments done", I say in a rushed tone.

"Woah. Easy there. You did so much work, that's great but why haven't you been coming to uni? Are you sick?", Mr. Jeong or yunho oppa asked, sitting next to me as we were now in the living room.

"I-I... umm I- sort of. One sec, let me go check on yeosang real quick. He's been getting dressed for a while now", I make up an excuse and run to find yeosang because I didn't know how to tell them.

"Hi baby. All good? You look stressed", yeosang said while zipping up his pants.

"They asked if I was sick because I've been absent for a while. Yeo, I don't know how to respond", I explained panicking slightly.

"Oh wow. Okay, we've got to tell them. Let's go, shall we?", he sighed.

I take his hand and walk back to guys.
"Hey what's up sangie?", wooyoung dabbed him up.

"Nothing really. I've got something to tell you all", he looked down.

"What is it?", Seonghwa asked sternly.

"The reason why I've been absent is because I'm pregnant. I- we just found out today", I say slowly, but my heart rate was increasing rapidly.

"Congratulations!!! That's good news!", they all say in unison.

"It is...I'm worried about someone finding out", I confess, clinging onto yeosang's sleeve.

"That's their problem. You're 22, it's not a big deal. Half of the students have kids already. It's normal", yunho stated.

"But what if they ask who the father is? I can't say yeosang. I'll be dead the next second", I argued.

"It's the last year of university, and no one's going to care. There's just 3 months till you guys graduate anyway", mingi chimed in.

"There's still other classes idiot. It won't work that way. It's fine honestly, no one cares", wooyoung replied.

"It's fine. I don't care. I just don't want people badmouthing my baby. If rumors are spread, so be it. I'm chill until someone says or does something to my child", I state with a harsh tone.

"Look at how protective you're being. That's the spirit y/n", Seonghwa grined widely.

"We both cried for a good minute before you guys came over. I pointed out how y/n sort of started to show and she broke down in tears at seeing her bump. It's so cute how protective she's gotten and we just found out today", yeosang giggled, earning a small slap to the arm as he practically exposed me.

"Cuteee! You two would make such great parents, especially you y/n", wooyoung commented with everyone agreeing.

I felt more confident than before.
"See, we all think you will. You've got nothing to worry about my love", yeosang and I made eye contact.

"Stop before I cry my makeup off. I can't cry again", I whined.

"Ok ok. Let's all go out for a picnic. I've got everything ready", Seonghwa and San suggest.

"Sounds great. I'll go get some blankets and a few books", yeosang replied.

A while later, we were all at the small park where we gazed up at the sunset, talking about the most random and interesting things.

Yeosang laid down beside jongho, his head in my lap as I sat against a tree, invested in a book.

I felt so happy and complete. I never thought I'd find a complete family out of men.

I had a mother, a father, a husband, 5 brothers, 8 friends and now a baby on the way.

Life could not get better than this.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 836 27
-Member x Reader -fluff, smut, angst, suggestive -still posting (requests open!) #1 in 'ateezfluff' #2 in 'ateezfanfiction' #6 in 'mingi' #16 in 'san...
22.6K 746 14
"if anyone looks stunning, put Kang Yeosang in the same room and they'll feel ugly" ".... are you kidding me.." <3 a story based on Yeosang and Jo...
9K 72 21
it's my first imagines of ateez so I hope you enjoy you can request it
61.3K 346 31
Relatively short smutty imagines with idols from Seventeen, Ateez, and Stray Kids based on a variety of kinks!