Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

Від SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... Більше

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Rishabh's reason for the marriage.

38.8K 1.7K 66
Від SunitaVarma7

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

***************************************

Next morning.....

everyone was sitting at the dining area having breakfast. When grandfather did not see Rishabh there, he asked Shobha, “Daughter-in-law, where is Rishabh?”  

 “Papa, he left for office early in the morning.  ”, Shobha replied while serving him breakfast, so Grandfather simply nodded his head.  Then after some thought he asked about Anokhi, then Shobha said, “Papa, she is in her room.  I gave her her breakfast in her room itself. ”

 Then Surekha, using her scissor-like tongue, said, “Yes, yes, now she has become Queen Victoria, so she will get her breakfast , lunch, dinner everything in the room itself. ”

 Ajay said while placing Jalebi ( Indian sweet dish ) in Surekha's plate, “Hey Surekha, please eat this Jalebi.  Eating this will have two benefits, first your mouth will be closed and second your tongue will become a little sweet.”

 When he taunted her like this, Surekha started staring at him. And Rohit and Riya kept their heads down and started controlling their laughter.

After having breakfast, Rohit and Riya also left for office.

 RS empire was spread in many fields, but manufacturing, construction and fashion industry are their three most popular businesses.

 Rohit handles factories in Mumbai and Riya is a fashion designer who helps Rishabh in the fashion company RS empire.

RS Group

 Rishabh was sitting in his cabin with his head resting on his luxurious chair.  His eyes were closed at this time and whatever happened two days ago were roaming in his mind.

 A 27 year old boy was standing in front of him with his hands folded, just looking at him.  This is Rishabh's assistant Praveen Kumar.  

Praveen is also very handsome in appearance.  His square face cut made him stand out and on top of that, his full eyes gave him a killer look.  

With his muscular body built after working out in the gym, he looked like an assistant as well as a bodyguard. That's why many girls in the office try to woo him and make him their boyfriend, but after all, Praveen is Rishabh's assistant, hence his nature is also somewhat like Rishabh. He also has nothing to do with girls. He just mean his work and his boss Rishabh.

 But there was another relationship between Rishabh and Praveen, that was friendship.  Praveen's father used to be Alok's driver. When Alok lived with everyone years ago, Rishabh and Praveen met and since then both of them have been together.

 Years ago, Praveen's father died in an accident, after which Praveen always lived with Rishabh and the family also considered him as their son.

 Praveen was not in Mumbai for the last two days.  He had gone to do the work for which Rishabh had got married and had returned only today.  whatever happened two days ago were flashing in Rishabh's closed eyes.

flashback_

 Rishabh was sitting in his cabin when Praveen entered inside the cabin. Rishabh raised his eyes and looked at him, he could clearly see the trouble and nervousness on Praveen's face. He indicated to Praveen with his eyes.

 Praveen said a little nervously, “Sir, that, Sir that.”

 Praveen was just saying this. Seeing him not speaking clearly, Rishabh's eyes became hard. When Praveen saw those eyes of Rishabh, he got scared. He took a deep breath calmed himself down and said, “Sir, that Alok Shergill is going to name Asha Kunj in the name of that woman. ”

 Hearing Praveen's words, Rishabh's anger reached sky high and his grip on the pen became stronger.

When Praveen saw her anger, he took two steps back and the next moment the picture hanging behind him fell down and broke into pieces.

 Praveen saw those pieces of glasses as well as the paper weight which Rishabh had broken the frame by throwing it.

Praveen was thanking God in his mind that the paper weight did not hit him otherwise he might have been lying on the ground instead of the frame.

 It was as if blood appeared in Rishabh's eyes. He shouted in his dangerous voice, “Alok Shergill, you have so much courage that you are going to name that house in the name of that bedridden woman. It seems that you have lost your will to live, that you are thinking of taking such a big step. ”

 Then suddenly the door of the cabin opened again and Alok came inside and said, “I don't know about the will to live, but I am one of those who wish to die, but the killer has not come forward me yet. But no problem, I have come in front of you, you fulfill your wish. ”

 The moment Alok finished speaking, his back hit the wall. Holding Alok by his collar and pushing him against the wall, Rishabh said angrily, “How dare you to name that house in the name of that bedridden woman. How did you stoop so low Alok Shergill. Dada ji and Dadi ji had built that house with so much love and care and you are going to give it to that nasty woman. But I won't let that happen. ”

Rishabh held Alok so tightly that Alok's breath almost came to stop him.  His face had turned red due to lack of oxygen.

 Praveen got scared seeing this.  He immediately try freed Rishabh from Alok and said, “Sir, please calm down.  Sir, leave him, he will die.  ”

 “then I die, I don't care.  But for this I will definitely take his life.  ”, said Rishabh.

 Rishabh had almost gone mad.  He was neither listening to anything nor taking the name of leaving Alok, so Praveen shouted, “But sir you cannot do this, please leave him. What answer will you give to Shobha Maa?  ”

 On hearing Shobha's name, Rishabh immediately left Alok.  Alok sat on the ground and started coughing.

 Rishabh held him only for a few moments and within that time he was starved of oxygen and his eyes started watering.

 Taking deep breaths, Rishabh was looking at Alok's condition with his red eyes.  He angrily hit his hand on the glass table, causing it to shatter and Rishabh's hand started bleeding.

 Seeing blood coming out from Rishabh's hand, Praveen quickly took out the first aid box from the draw and tied a bandage on Rishabh's hand.  Praveen had done this work in a few moments as if he had a habit of doing all this.

After some time, Alok came to Rishabh and said, “If you want, I can transfer that house to Shobha.”

 Hearing this, Praveen looked at Alok with surprise and wondered whether Alok had just said what he heard.

 Shobha Kunj is Dehradun's that house which Dada ji Rishidhar Shergill and Dadi ji Asha Shergill built with their hard work, love and affection and named it after their elder son Alok.

 Rishabh's entire childhood was spent in that house with his entire family, but everything changed after Alok's betrayal.

 Rishabh tried hard to take that house from Alok, but despite his best efforts he was not able to take it from Alok.  But today Alok himself is telling Rishabh that he will transfer that house to Shobha.

 Rishabh was very quiet.  He asked Alok in a calm tone, “And what do you want in return, Alok Shergill?”  

 Alok smiled.  Smiling, he said to Rishabh, “You are really my son, that is why you know what and why I am going to do and you also know that I want something behind this also.  Well, since you have asked, let me tell you, you will have to get married.  That too to the girl to whom I will tell, that too with some of my conditions. ”

 Praveen, who was already surprised, was shocked to hear this from Alok.  Rishabh also started looking at Alok with some surprise and questioning expression.

 He said after a few moments, “And if I don't. ”

 “So you know very well what will happen Rishabh?  That house will definitely go from your hands but I will definitely do something so that that girl gets married to Rohit and you also know this very well that whatever I have to do, I do it, at any cost.  But.  Therefore, if you listen to me then you will have to pay the price, but you will get that house and if you do not listen to me then Rohit will have to pay the price and that house will also not be available to you.  Just think, you have a whole day to think.  And tell me your answer tomorrow. ” , Saying this, Alok left Rishabh's cabin.

Whereas Rishabh was just watching him going with his burning eyes and poor Praveen has still not been able to come out of the shock.

 Rishabh's cabin remained completely silent for about 5 minutes after Alok left.  Rishabh was lost in his thoughts and Praveen was in his shock.

 Then Rishabh said to Praveen, “Praveen leave.”  But Rishabh's voice did not reach Praveen's ears, so this time Rishabh shouted, "Praveen I said get out."  

 Due to Rishabh's shouting, Praveen came to his senses and left the cabin in a hurry.

 The whole night Rishabh kept thinking about Alok's condition.  He knew that if he did not agree to his condition then the house would be go from his hands forever, which he did not want to let happen.  So he accepted Alok's condition and called Alok again to his cabin the next day.

 The next day, Alok was sitting on the sofa in Rishabh's cabin, Praveen was standing near the sofa and Rishabh was looking at the Mumbai city with his silent eyes from a big window which was glass from ceiling to floor.

 After some silence, Alok said, “You are very intelligent, that is why you agreed to my point. But you bremember I said that you will marry that girl and that too on my terms. ”

 “Not on conditions but only on condition.  Only two of your conditions will be fulfilled. ”,  Rishabh said, interrupting Alok and turned towards him.

 There were no emotions in Rishabh's eyes at this time, neither anger nor hatred.  

He continued with his expressionless face, “I will marry any girl you tell me, but only two of your conditions will be fulfilled.  Therefore, whatever you say, say it thoughtfully and if you do not want to do it, then tell me, I will call the security and get you thrown out.  ”

 Alok frowned after hearing Rishabh's words.  Looking at him it was clear that he got upset by Rishabh's words and then he started thinking deeply.

Which two conditions will Alok keep?

What is going on in Rishabh's mind?  

And will Shobha ever adopt Anokhi as her daughter-in-law?  

Stay with my story to know.

***************************************

HEY GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? DO YOU LIKE IT? TELL ME WHICH LINE YOU LIKE THE MOST?

IT'S GONNA BE FUN!

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT RISHABH AND ANOKHI!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

239K 14.8K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
3.9M 189K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
MAFIA'S SLAVE✓ Від M.R

Романтика

563K 30.8K 34
there is a girl is unknown city. she thought everyone is just like her innocent and naive and she has been sold to a lady who owned a brothel and she...
1.5M 19.1K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...