AMP's OMEGA

By reserved__w4ttys

"By the age of nineteen every one gets their mark assigned, basically their second gender. Alpha, Beta and Om... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 1O
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT
SIDE STORY 1
SIDE STORY 2
SIDE STORY 3
CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 3

384 8 0
By reserved__w4ttys

The day after

Duke was the first one to have woken up that early morning, just to make sure the decorators and all were still going to come over and so on. He was making his way towards the kitchen so he could grab a cup of water before doing anything else. "Yes, a lot of drinks of any kind... it's okay, just make sure there are enough things but not to make it childish... No, don't bring those anymore" He was on the phone with the planner arranging the final things.

"What are you talking about?" mama Kai said surprising the man, making him startled almost to the point of jumping in the air. Duke cut off the line immediately before answering the woman "Nothing important, just some stuff!" he answered scratching his eyes. "Why are you up so early?" he asked remembering that it was just six in the morning. "Couldn't sleep. And I was checking on Kai since his gender might appear at any time" she said finishing the remaining tea in front of her. Duke nodded knowing the frustration and fear she might be feeling at the moment.

Duke went back into his room and decided to just get ready for the day, he jumped in the shower and finished cleaning off himself. "Fucking hell!" he said feeling tired about everything he had to do today. He finished showering and went to dress up, something simple a big grey hoodie with their matching sweatpants and his favourite chains with the writing DB and AMP. He had his dreads packed up in a man bun with two pieces flying out in front of his face. Sprayed some cologne on his body before applying his scent blocker on his nape to ide any scent of him.

By the time he was finished dressing up, he heard someone's alarm go off, it was currently 8.30 in the morning "Gaddayum, took me two hours to get ready" he exclaimed walking around the house and knocking on every guy's door to make sure they were awake and ready for their duties for the day, the only door he hadn't knocked on was Kai's door he decided to wake him up at noon if he didn't wake up y himself.

He walked downstairs and waited for the remaining members to leave the house. The first one to arrive downstairs was Davis followed by Chris, they got their keys and walked out to get some things or groceries as they said to the mother in the house. Next, it was Fanum, he was on the phone speaking in Portuguese to someone, he seemed annoyed about something but before he reached the last step he cut off the line, giving his full attention to the other two in the living room. "Mama Kai, would you like to go out for some shopping," Fanum asked grabbing his car keys "Don't you have a girlfriend to ask that to the young man?" the woman jokingly asked. "Nope," Fanum jokingly said opening the door for the elderly woman.

Before Fanum left as well he turned around towards Duke wishing him good luck. Everyone had left, even Agent he said he had forgotten to buy some pheromone blockers for the people who clearly would not follow that rule. Duke was the one patiently waiting, staring at the ticking clock on the wall. He was anxious, he had given the birthday boy an extra hour of sleep but still, he didn't move.

"Okay nigga, time to wake up," Duke said throwing the duvet on the floor to expose the younger mans sleeping position, Kai was curled up on himself, snoring kinda loud but not much to wake up someone. Kai groaned at the cold air touching his skin "What the fuck do you want, you old stone?" Kai still had his eyes closed. "We going out!" Duke answered dragging the shorter man by his ankle. "Well, I don't want to!" Kai answered holding his bed sheets in the hope for the older man to leave him alone.

"You ready" Duke yelled still waiting for Kai to come down the stairs. Kai didn't answer, he just moved down the stairs with his face scrunched up in annoyance "Why the fuck did you wake me up so early?" Kai asked moving to the kitchen. Duke put on his what the fuck face before announcing to the guy "Nigga it's literally half past two in the afternoon, move your fucking legs and let's go" he was obviously joking but Kai didn't take the insult in the best way but he remained silent moving towards the door that was kept open by his friend.

"Where are we going?" Kai asked after a few minutes of continued driving. "You'll see" the man answered keeping his face in the road. In the main time Kai was feeling sad, no one had wished him happy birthday in person or even through text. He was there refreshing his feed every few seconds waiting for someone to wish him a happy birthday, he was so close to crying if Duke wasn't next to him. 'Maybe he is taking me to my party' he hopped closing his eyes for a few minutes.

"We are here!" a deep voice disturbed him from his thoughts, "Where?" Kai asked coming down from the car, looking at the structure before him. He turned towards Duke annoyed and confused at the location of option "The shooting range, are you serious?" Kai said in a hopeless and sore tone. "Yup" Duke answered getting their things from the trunk. Kai was far ahead already by the counter waiting for Duke. Duke in the main time was sharing his location with the other group members so that they'll know where he is at every moment.

"Name?" the cashier asked ready to type "Duke Dennis" the man answered waiting for the woman to allow him to move to their stall. Kai said nothing he was too busy targeting the dummy's face over and over again, when Duke would move closer to him, he wouldn't talk. He was silent but his body gestures were enough to warn the guy to keep his distance. "You gonna finish all the bullets like that" Duke said moving away from the shorter man. "Imma go to the toilet shorty!" Duke said once more, fastly moving away from the boy.

While in the toilet Duke was typing to the other guys.

Duke: this lil nigga is crazy fr

Agent: what? why

Fanum: we already knew

Duke: if he could, I would be dead by now.

Davis: it can't be that bad!

Chris: haha you scared of Shorty

Duke: nha you guys can't understand - Duke replied sending them a video he took just a mere few minutes ago of their friends going crazy ass nigga mode on a dummy-

Fanum: be careful or you gonna be in the next meal

Chriss: fat ass do you always have to think about food

Fanum: shut the fuck up

Duke: we'll be home in an hour or so, you guys make sure everything is okay

They all said okay, before logging of the chat and Duke made his way back to where their spot was.

"what took you so long?" Kai asked handing his gun over to Duke "I was looking something up on my phone" Duke answered taking the gun away from Kai's hands. "I'm hungry," Kai announced still with a grumpy scrunch on his face. "Whatchu wanna eat then?" Duke asked looking at the time on his watch "Chick-fil-A" Kai simply said adding nothing else to his answer. Ten minutes later, they finally arrived at the food chain they ate quietly making small talk here and there.

—---------------------------

At the house

"Who the fuck is going to call him?" Fanum asked, "Already done it" Chris announced seeing that they were like five minutes away from the house, They made sure that they turned off the music, made everybody hide in the backyard or behind some furniture and lastly switched the lights off.

9 pm ticked on the clock when Kai passed through the main door with his face buried in his phone. "Happy Birthday" Kai heard multiple voices shout towards his direction at the same time. The phone he was holding fell from the shock of the outburst of the noise. People were hugging him tightly and wishing him great things over and over again. He didn't know what to do except putting a huge smile on his face as a thank you to the people.

"LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" a manly voice shouted, it came from Darren -Ishow speed- he was standing on one of the tables while downing a full cup of whatever concussion he had created. Some guys in the crowd went along shouting before the music could be heard at full volume on the speakers, the sounds surrounding Kai were defining, somehow he found a cup of some drink in his hand, he looked around seeing Duke still standing behind him, he smiled in happiness.

"Come," Someone said pulling Kai by his forearm, he didn't resist at all when he saw it was someone with short hair and a thick bushy bear, Chris. "Here," the man in front of him said pointing at some clothes on the bed, a plain white shirt with some buttons on and the others looked popped up and a pair of black baggy jeans. He wore them before running back downstairs to the party. He went directly outside to see multiple lights attached from one end to another. The swimming pool was full of people, shirtless or with shirts, drinking and not. Some of his friends were on the roof of the house, taking a run before jumping bomb-style inside the swimming pool. He was cheering along with the other people to down their drinks.

he was busy dancing away to the music when he felt someone slapping a sticky substance to the back of his neck, the ting felt as if burning fire had been placed on it before his neck. "What the..." Kai wasn't able to finish his complaint when he felt Davis leaning in close to his ear and said "Just to make sure your gender doesn't burst out of nowhere" before he disappeared with some random girl in the crowd.

"Wanna dance?" a feminine voice said, Zoe his best friend, he thought about it for a moment but before he could answer he got dragged to the dancing area, where God knows what happened because everything was blank in his head at that moment in time.

—--------------------------------------------

Around 2 am

The house was still full of people drinking, smoking, dancing or passed out on the floor. Kai went towards the couches in the living room. He sat by Duke's side waiting for the guy to give him the blunt he was smoking. "How you feeling?" One of the people smoking there asked laughing at the dazzled look in Kai's eyes. "drunk as fuck plus this place is hot as fuck" Kai answered taking in a puff from the blunt. "It's not the place, it's your second gender!" Duke said moving closer to the younger man's ear.

The weed, the smoke, the drinks and the hormones had started kicking in like crazy. Kai was slumped on the chair, he looked half dead "Nigga you cooked as fuck!" Fanum said downing the remaining fluids in his cup. Kai was unable to answer anything said to him. His body was heating up at such a fast pace. "Let me take you up!" Duke said holding Kai by his shoulders.

Kai had no problem with being escorted back to his room. Duke carefully placed him on the bed and helped him remove his shoes. "If you need anything just call" Duke commanded using his inner voice. Kai moved around a bit trying to find the most comfortable position to fall asleep but nothing until he tore off the plaster Chris had placed on his neck. 'Now it feels better' Kai thought relaxing more and more in the soft fabric of his bed. "Okay, I'm gonna go now!" Duke said grabbing his phone from the bed.

"Why? no stay with me" a drowsy Kai pleaded in a sleepy voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 23.4K 40
An Australian Omega moves to Korea, In high hopes of succeeding his career as a professional dancer. What shall happen when he rooms with a new frien...
128K 2.9K 49
Izuku Midoriya, your average 19 year old Omega, finds himself hunted by royalty. The alpha heir to the throne of Nagasaki (idk bare with me), Katsuki...
136K 3.1K 35
Sk8 the infinity OMEGAVERSE fanfic *gasps in gay* I never would believe this would happen. Let's just say. Reki and Langa gonna figure out their rela...
1.1M 36.3K 104
Felix is an omega, with a crush on an alpha named Chan. After pep talking himself for an entire month, he works up the courage to confess to Chan. Un...