arrange marriage with cold ma...

By tatafanfic001

Arrange marriage with mafia who hates girls More

part 1
Part 3
part 5
part 7
part 9
part 13
part 15
part 17
Part 19.
Part 21.

part 11

73 3 0
By tatafanfic001

Author pov

Taehyung and jungkook was lost in their guilt thoughts, then suddenly "jungkook" someone called. Jungkook flinched and look up to see *Mrs choi *

Jungkook quickly stand in front of her and his head is lower down.

How could he made eye contact with her after hurting her precious daughter badly.

Mrs choi had tears in her eyes.

Mrs choi: why? Why jungkook? Why you did this? Why you hurt my daughter? What she done to you? I thought you both are like my sons. But I.. I was wrong *sobbing* you know? We never made her cry. We never let a single tear from her eyes. She's so precious to us. She is a diamond star of this house. We...we *sob* never.. never hurt her. She is my heartbeat.  But...but what you done to her? Only pain? Whats her fault? She ever hurt you? Or say something bad to you? And what is this gold digger you two brothers are talking? Do you even forget, my husband also a top richest business man. And about my daughters, my elder daughter is earning well money for her luxury life and about my Alicia, she is not only earning money, but she is talent girl and she earn others blessings also. So think before you called her gold digger.
Today seeing her at this state,  I'll tell you "YOU WILL REGRET THIS" 

and taehyung *she turned towards taehyung*

Mrs choi: what should I tell you taehyung after try to force yourself on my daughter *sadly chuckles*. You know you also going to regretting after losing a pure mature loving,caring wife.

Taehyung also looks down.

After listening her Mrs kim cried more. Mr kim and Mrs kim joined their hands in front of Mr choi and Mrs choi

Mr kim: Mr choi, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry on behalf on my sons.

Mr choi eyes get tears. He didn't said anything.

Mrs kim: I understand your pain now. I'm ashamed of my upbringing. I'm sorry Mrs choi *she said while crying*

Then Mrs kim went towards erum and Alicia and caress their hairs with her both hands. They're also crying.

Mrs kim: you two are gems. It's my fault for arrange your marriage with my sons. Sorry is a very short word to say after what they did.

*she again join her hands, but erum and Alicia hugged her*

Taehyung and jungkook was watching everything with teary eyes, why not? Their parents are joining hands just because of their coldness and stupidness . Today they realised that they're actual ashamed of their self.

Mr kim also kiss both sister's on forehead then taehyung and jungkook lastly glanced at their wives with guilt expressions and they also left.

Erum and Alicia also went to their rooms for sometime alone.

Time skips,

Taehyung and jungkook are now in kim mansion, but their parents are not talked a singles word with them.

Taehyung: eomma, please talk to us.

Mrs kim: don't call me eomma. And now leave my house. Get lost you both

Jungkook: eomma, where will we go? We need you eomma. Please just once eomma.

Mr kim: shut up and get lost,! I don't want to see your faces. You know, I always get proud of my sons. And you guys always makes me proud. But today I realise, I always taught my sons about work but I failed in teaching about respects, love and relationships values.

Taehyung: appa don't talk like this. It's not your fault. It's.. its..-

Mrs kim: *crying* why did you did that? After all what's their faults? Why you didn't treat them like a wife? I thought after marriage, you both will change, but I was wrong once monster's is a always monters.

Saying this, she left angrily to her room, while Mr kim followed her leaving the boys.

Taehyung and jungkook both broke in tears. Today no one will come to comfort them.

On the other hand, Mrs choi was crying badly in living room while Mr choi was comforting her.

Mr choi: shh, honey, if you cry, then who will be handle them?

Mrs choi: my daughters are still young. Why their life become like this? Why God giving them punishment? They never think bad to anyone, then why its happens to them? *she said while crying*

Mr choi: honey, God is testing them because God loves them. And see our daughters are strong. They'll handle everything. And most importantly we are with them. Right? Now don't cry. If they see you like this, they also broke down honey.

Time skips (2 days later)

Erum and Alicia didn't came from their rooms in these 2 days. They always remains silent, not talking like before. Their parents are hella worried now. They tried their best to divert their mind, but failed. How could they live normally yet easily? After get betrayed and hurt by their loved ones.

What will happen when we love someone with our full heart, but in return they only gave pain.

This is exactly happened with the sisters

On the other hand, taehyung and jungkook are living with their parents. They don't have courage to go back to their old house. Mr kim and Mrs kim not talked with their sons. They two mostly spend their time in club at late nights, drinking alcohol is become their habit to get rid of the pain, which now they're feeling.

Yes, after their wives left, taehyung and jungkook realised their mistakes, they missing them. Not they feel love, but they felt something is missing in their heart.

Mrs choi and Mr choi are discussing something in living room, then yoongi enter the house.

Yoongi: annyeonghaseyo uncle, *he bowed*
Mr choi: how you doing?
Yoongi: I'm good uncle. Actually I want to talk something important.

Mr choi: yea go ahead.

Yoongi: uncle, what did you think about erum and Alicia?

Mr choi: I thought Alicia to send Paris with you.

Yoongi: that's what I wanna talk uncle. I'll take care of her  and what about erum uncle?

Mr choi: after so much thinking, me and your aunt thought to make her next ceo of choi enterprises. First I thought to give this position on her 25th birthday, but now I guess it's the right time.

Yoongi: that's really great uncle!! Yeah it's right time for her. Then she will be busy in her work, it's good for her to forget these things. And about alicia, if she leaves this city, she automatically forget everything. I'll handle her. So tell me when to book tickets for her?

Mrs choi: no yoongi, First let her be sometimes alone. Then after her 22nd birthday you can book her ticket. I wanna celebrate her birthday with us.

Mr choi: yes she is right.

Yoongi: then alright as u say aunt and uncle, then now I'm going to my sisters.

Yoongi went to the sisters to comfort them, try to make them laugh.

1 week later,

In this week, erum and Alicia was bit normal. They do their meals with their parents. But still didn't went to work. They tried to forget those things, but unfortunately can't. specially erum. How could she forget? Her husbands tried to r*pe her.

On the other hand, taehyung and jungkook was in club as usual. Jimin is out of country for some days. So he don't know anything about them and today is jimin is returning to korea. So taehyung text him to meet them at xxx club. Jimin entered the club and saw the scene in front of him make him shocked and worried. Taehyung and jungkook was drinking continuesly. And they can't able to walk also. He quickly went towards them.  And help them. Seeing him, they starts blabbering.

Taehyung: ji...jimin yo...you came?

Jimin: yes. But happened to you both? Why are you guys drinking this much?

Jungkook: *sadly chuckles* everything finished jiminshi.

Jimin: huh? What do you mean? *he asked confusely *

Taehyung: you're right jimin. Now we are regretting. They...they leave us *he said while sobbing*

Jimin: what ? What are you saying taehyungah? I told you- but how?-

Jungkook: we are jerks. We misunderstood them. *his tears start falljng*

Jimin: aishh you both first stop crying.

*seeing their condition, jimin felt bad and he hugged them

Jimin: let's go to home first. You two are fully drunk. Then we will talk tomorrow.

He drag both towards his car and drove to his house.

Next day

Taehyung and jungkook wake up from their sleep and feel severe headache. They didn't remember anything from last night. They looked around to see only in jimin's house.

Jungkook: hyung, how we ended up here?

Taehyung: yah I also drunk. How could I remember.

Then door burst revealing jimin.

Jimin: yah you two jerks, why you drink so much when u can't handle.

He handed the hangover soup to both of them.

Jimin: drink this quickly and come downstairs I'm waiting.

Time skips

Taehyung and jungkook told everything to jimin and jimin was hella shocked. He wants to punch his friends badly but can't.

Jimin: bloody jerks, how could you this ?

They remain silent.

Jimin: what are u waiting for? Go and ask forgiveness.

Jungkook: are u serious jiminshi?

Jimin: pabo, then how could you live your life with this huge guilt

Taehyung: jimina, they don't want to see our face, how could?

Jimin: if you want then go otherwise leave.

Taehyung: hey how could u say like that? Of course we want. But I thought to give her  sometime. Then I'll approach her.

Jungkook: he is right.

Jimin: yah wait until divorce papers came at your hands.

Taehyung: no.. never.

Jungkook: di..divorce? No..no we are going.

Taehyung: let's goooo.....

They hurriedly left.

Yoongi, erum and Alicia was watching movie as yoongi suggest them. Their parents are went outside for some work.
Then they heard bell rang.

Alicia: let me see.

Jungkook pov

Me and hyung was standing outside at her house. Hyung press the bell and we are waiting for a big thunder storm. I hope her parents are not there. I wanna talk with her badly, I want to see her. I missed her. Then I heard door opening sound. I saw the person and I froze at my place it was Alicia. I looked at her, she also looks at me with shocked expression in her face. I can see her dull face. She cried a lot I think so. I just wanna hugged her badly. But no I can't. After hurting her how could I even think about that. We both make eye contact, then she looks away with cold expressions.

Sweetie who's there? *said by erum without noticing their presence *

Taehyung pov

I was standing beside jungkook, then Alicia came, so I move away little. I don't think so, she speak something with jungkook. I can see jungkook tried to speak but then a voice stopped.  It was her voice which I'm dying to listen. She came and stands beside her sister. First she didn't notice me,the she noticed me. After seeing her state, more guilt rushing in my body. She is looking weak and pale. My heart clenched after seeing her. Then her sister spoke

Alicia: what do you want? *cold*

Jungkook : ca..can we ta..talk? *stuttered*

Alicia looks at erum. Then taehyung spoke

Taehyung: please listen to me once. Please let me explain.

Erum: no *cold*

Taehyung: but pl-

Yoongi: who's there ?

Both taehyung and jungkook shivered in fear.

Yoongi came and after seeing them, his blood boiled

Yoongi: GET LOST FROM HER, BEFORE I KILL YOU BOTH.

Jungkook: hyung  listen to us please *he pleaded*

Yoongi: After ruining my sisters life, now you want us to listen *he gritted his teeth in anger*

Erum: oppa, stop. Don't waste your time on them *she said while looking at taehyung *

Alicia: yes oppa, what are you even saying to whom? Monsters? Don't shout at them, they're not even deserve your yelling. *she said looking at jungkook *

Yoongi: yes you're right.!

They was about to close the door, but taehyung kept his hand which cause his hand slammed in Door. He hissed in pain.

Taehyung: ouch!!

Erum noticed it but control herself with cold expressions.  Taehyung looked at her and sadly smiles at her.

Yoongi: now get lost from here!!!! *he shouts angrily*

Both brothers left in disbelief.

Next day

Alicia pov

I was searching my paint in my room, that painting is very important. Actually it's a gift for my friend. She specially ask me to made for her. As I'm searching, then I found another one, which I don't wanna see 

I paint this before our marriage. Of course its imagination painting. My blood boiled after seeing this. I take that painting which was framed by glass. I remember how I safely kept that with other paintings. But now it's no use. I took the painting and throw on floor which cause in million pieces.

Alicia: I hate you jungkook. I freaking hate you !!! *yelled angrily*

Erum pov,

It's almost more than a week, now I wanna go to office. I have to continue my work. I was searching my files, then suddenly something caught my attention.

It's a sunglasses from "celine" which he loves the most. I buy that but I didn't give him because of some reasons

Flashback

Erum: taehyung I have surprise for you *happily*
Taehyung: what is it? *cold*
Erum: *handed the gift* now open this, I'm sure you'll like this. *smiles*
Taehyung opened the gift and its his favourite jacket which he wanna buy, but he didn't buy that. He was surprised but soon his face changed into cold one.

Taehyung: do you think you will win my heart or make me fall for you with this stupid gifts. If you think like this then you're wrong.

*he throws the jacket on her face and left. While erum was crying badly*

Erum: I never thought like that taehyung.  I just wanna give you. That's it *she said while sobbing*

Flashback ends

Thinking of flashbacks, her eyes get teary. She wipes her tears and broke the sunglasses and throw in dustbin.

Erum: now you'll see another side of me kim taehyung *she said while gritting her teeth*

I was in my thoughts,then suddenly my phone rang. I quickly took the call and its yoongi oppa.

Otp
Erum: hello oppa.

Yoongi: yah pumpkin how are you ? And what are you doing?

Erum: I'm fine oppa and I think to restart my job. So finding some files.

Yoongi: yup. That's good tho!! Btw I wanna tell you something. Did you planned something for cupcake (alicia) birthday?

Erum: no oppa. I think mom dad planned something .

Yoongi: yah. Uncle, auntie told me. I planned everything.

Erum: really oppa? You're the best oppa *smiles widely*

Yoongi: okay okay. If you free, then we'll arrange okay?

Erum: yah sure oppa. I'll after all its my sweetie cupcake birthday.

Then they hung up the call...

To be continued....

Thank you for reading. Please vote,comment and follow. I hope you like this story..

Next part will be upload on kookie_kpopfics Don't forget to check.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.5K 22
" You don't want to fall for him, but he's dangerous. " Cha Y/n. Kim Taehyung. 24 year old girl suddenly got married, for which she asked her father...
17.4K 1K 38
What if someone who hates violence, someone who lost her loved ones is married off to the epitome of violence What if someone who hates love is marr...
3.3K 257 23
ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғɪxᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ "ᴋɪᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀs ʀᴍ". ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ sʜᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʙsᴇ...
39K 2.6K 36
"I hate you" "Say that again and I'll kiss you.. soon to be wifey" Forced marriage between employee and ceo.. but employee is a bit mysterious!! "Yo...