To Love A Villain

By Chick_ennugget

"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to... More

The day I died
Once again
Drive him out
I have to get rid of him
Alternate route
Change of plans
Awful discovery
Stupid little thing
Discipline
The Jewelry Plan
Sweet sixteen
Help me out
Happy Birthday, My Lady
Who am I?
The pathetic monster that I became
My sweet obsession
Pitiful romance
My desires
The Helper
Her brother's secret
The engagement
The haters
Just me
Propaganda
The informant
One peaceful day
Ruin her
Happy Seventeen
Everything is the same
Life in prison
How to let go?
Final preparation
Wishes
Make love
The End of this pathetic life
snippets
More snippets
Amber's cafe
A cute little guest
Something is weird about the kid
Reunion
Why would the master of the magic tower be here?
My peace is here
At Death's Door
Death
Power
Something impossible
My happy place
Holy Power
Exposed
The king's summon
The king's request
Ahin's rose of affection
The exes
You have to stay
Party
An old friend and an 'accident'
Take care of the mess
My Dear Lovely Lady
The kids and the things they do
Training
Success
Under attack
A Genuine Gift
Matching scars
Odd relationship
Cute
The Elf's Plea
Mana core
The Forest Of Elves
Why want the core?
Mana core
The Night Of The Full Moon Game
Dance for me
The Next Task
This Beautiful Person
The Bane Of His Existence
Display of power
Bitter Truth
The Time That Made Him What He Is: The Beginning
The Time That Made Him What He Is : The Isolation
Tree infused palace
The Time That Made Him What He Is : A Half Bastard
The Time That Made Him What He Is : Betrayal
The Time That Made Him What He Is :Abandonment
The Time That Made Him What He Is :No Hope, No Power
The Time That Made Him What He Is:Powerless
No one else but you
Volume 3
Dynamics
Gender Bender

His plan

8.4K 295 23
By Chick_ennugget

>>Corvina

His eyes were wide right before the moment the drug ran through his veins and began to fog his senses. He looked into my dark black eyes, trying to understand my motive.

"There's no hidden motive," I whispered, my breath lingering on his lips, "I want you gone," He frowned at my words but before he got the chance to talk back to me, the drug knocked him out.

I guess it was worth its price. It was very expensive but I had a feeling I needed to get the strongest drug to knock him out.

His head fell to the side, moving around before it tapped on my shoulder. I kept my eyes on him, then sighed and got off of him.

"I want to have a peaceful life Hael," I walked to the dressing table and opened the drawer to take out the scroll, "And I hope you have a good one too." I looked back at him. His body leaned onto the table for support and I let out a sigh, "And the only way that's possible, is for us to be as far away from each other as possible."

I glanced at the full moon in the night sky, then moved to get Hael. I grabbed his shirt and threw him on the ground, not roughly though but I had to lay him down so I could do this right. I had spent the whole day in the magic shop to understand how to get this thing done.

After laying Hael flat on the ground, I stared at him. He looked so harmless in the moment and at the same time so handsome, it made my heart tingle.

NO!

This man is going to kill me in the future!! I can't let my feelings get in the way!

I opened the teleportation scroll and placed it on his chest. Then I took off my magic necklace and strapped it around his neck.

I don't know why you came back and gave this back to me, but I hope it doesn't happen again. And I hope my theory is right and all I need to do is send you further away from here. Being in the city might have created doubt in his heart that it was all a trap and he could get caught.

I stood up and stared at him, then at the paper with a large magic symbol on it.

This scroll should land him to the edge of the country. I took out the magic knife I got from the shop and slit my palm, letting my blood fall on the scroll. Since I didn't have much mana, in order to activate something so big, I needed magic infused things and my blood. These four things cost me a fortune but as long as it works, I can let it slide.

The symbol on the scroll glowed as my blood infused in the lines.

I took a few steps back and looked as a large symbol, the same kind that was on the paper, appear right under Hael, glowing white.

And then the next moment, a flash appeared and Hael was out of sight. I held my bleeding palm with my other hand as thoughts of what to do next appeared in my mind.

I'll need to go and talk to my father soon too.

***

"Come in," My father replied to my knocks and I opened the door to walk into his office.

"Father," I greeted him but he only spared me a glance.

"What do you want?" His voice was cold. He never liked me and he doesn't like me now either. To him, I was just a burden. I had nothing special to offer unlike my brother who was a skilled knight. I only had enough mana that I was able to keep Hael in place with my necklace.

Other than that, I was useless.

"I wanted to ask if it was possible to sell Hael to someone else." I sent Hael to the border, that's a ten day horse ride. It's already been more than a day since I used the teleportation scroll and word is bound to get out that Hael is gone. I need to do something so that no one goes after him.

Not that I can simply tell my father I freed him. So this was the only thing I could come up with at the moment and ask.

His pen that was gliding on the paper stopped the moment the words came out of my mouth. He raised his face to look at me as a furious expression took over his face.

"What did you say?" He grabbed his ask tray, "Sell that lad to someone else?" He threw it in my direction and even though I tried to avoid it, it still ended up hitting the side of my head.

"AH!" I groaned in pain and stumbled backwards but didn't fall down.

He slammed his hands on his desk and stood up, "Do you have any idea how expensive that boy was?!" His anger was rising but he stopped when he saw my face. Warm red liquid trickled down the side of my head where he hit me with his crystal ashtray, "A-anyways," I had to close one eye since the blood was getting into it, "Don't ask stupid things and get out."

He sat back down on his chair and began to do his work again. The room was once again filled with the sound of scritch scratch of the pen, "Yes..." I replied and walked out of the office.

Placing my hand on the side of my head, I closed the door behind me.

Well, that didn't work.

I don't even know why I thought I might be able to get anywhere with him. He was always unreasonable...

I pursed my lips in defeat.

I'll need to come up with something else. I couldn't see properly but I still continued to walk down the corridor.

Maybe I can fake his death?? That could work. Death is a sure fire way of keeping anyone from searching for a person. Do I have any other options?

I need to act fast, Tracy asked me about Hael and she's been pestering me since yesterday.

And while thinking, I bumped into someone, "Ah," With half of my view blocked, I couldn't immediately see who I bumped into, "Sorry,"

"You never apologized before," The man's voice made me freeze in my path. I removed my hand from my eye and shot my head to look at him.

Hael

Through my half bloody vision I stared at him in disbelief.

How the hell is he already back!!??!

"My Lady," His fingers traveled towards me, "Did the Master do this?" The tip of his finger tapped on my head.

"Why the hell are you here?" I was shocked. I was not expecting this.

"Where else would I be, if not by your side?" He answered and pressed his finger on my wound, making it hurt.

"Ah!" I slapped his hand away from me, "What do you think you're doing?" I glared at him but in return he chose to just stare at me.

"How did you get back so fast?" I asked.

"I just went to the market," He chose to ignore what I meant, "I'm not back early."

What? What the hell is he saying? The market? The momentary confusion gave away to understanding when I saw a group of maids pass by us.

Ah...

So he's pretending I never did that. If words get out, I would be in danger.

"You-" I wanted to say something more but paused. I don't think he'll give me the answer I want.

Besides, I already know he used magic. But, can he use such an advanced teleportation technique on his own?

Dread filled my mind but I had no way to confirm it. I didn't want to say anything that would give me away.

Once the maids were out of sight, he spoke again, "Ah, right," He got something out of his pocket and placed it around my neck, "You can have this back."

I didn't have to look down to see that he had once again returned the gemstone to me. It didn't make sense to me. For sure he wanted freedom without consequences. Why else would he kill everyone?

But when I give it to him. He doesn't take it.

"You should get that treated," My trickling blood reflected in his eyes, "I'll do it for you." He reached out to me but I moved away.

"It's fine," I began to walk away, "Send Tracy to my room." He didn't follow me but I could feel his gaze on me. It was intense, almost predatory, and it made my skin stand up but I chose not to look back at him.

***

Hael watched as Tracy did my bandage. I watched him back while trying to ignore the pain. Tracy was rough, she didn't care that she was hurting me.

Scratch that, she might even be doing it on purpose but I chose not to focus on it.

"Done," Tracy slapped the last tape on my head, making my whole body jolt.

This bitch!!

"Leave," I glared at her and she rolled her eyes, grabbed the first aid box and walked out. I was sitting on my bed and didn't get up from there.

Hael stood by the wall

"There should have been no fear in your mind this time," I said, "Why- and how?" I asked, "Did you come back?"

"I came back the same way you sent me away," His face was blank at the moment and I couldn't tell what he was feeling, "And I came back because I'm loyal to you."

The same way I sent him? As if, The scroll I got from the shop was expensive, there's no way a slave would ever be able to afford it.

And I know full well, that it's not out of loyalty. He hates everyone in this mansion.

So what could there possibly be for him to come back again?

I watched him with my arms folded as he made his way to me. He locked his eyes with mine and passed me a smile. For a slave, he was awfully pretentious. I never paid attention to this before but he was never fearful of anyone, even though no one treated him right. I guess he's confident in his powers and that they will grow.

He crouched down in front of me, placing his hands over my knees.

"Don't worry," I looked down at him as he spoke, "I will not be leaving as long as my lady is alive," He passed me a smile, a smile that seemed sinister as I noticed the hidden meaning behind his words.

Ah

My heart fell to the pit of my stomach. I would not have noticed it if it was the past me. I would be over the moon at the moment.

But not me.

The realization hit me as we stared into each other's eyes.

That's why he's not leaving

He's already made up his mind to stay and kill us all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 51 20
Alma never imagined that her life would end when it had only begun. She lived in a small town with her strict grandmother who never once showed her a...
492K 27.7K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
1.1K 22 45
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...