The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)

415 8 0
By Usingthisusername

Title:【I love this look! 】 Chao Ci praised it in his heart.

True Lord Yue Zhi is going to become a Taoist couple with Lu Yan, and the Taoist couple ceremony will be in one month!

This news spread throughout the entire cultivation world in an instant, and the first reaction of most people who heard the news was: Who is Lu Yan?

Everyone was shocked when they learned that Lu Yan was just a young boy in the foundation-building stage of a small sect.

Just this, this, this? It is usually difficult for such a person to meet True Monarch Yue Zhi, but now he actually wants to become a Taoist companion with True Monarch Yue Zhi?

Wait, this guy... is a boy?

Although the monks have transcended the mortal world and no longer pursue the reproduction of children like ordinary people, there are still a minority among people of the same sex.

No matter what they thought, those who received the invitation went happily.

............

The benefits of going to court are much greater than Lu Yan thought.

Lu Yanneng practiced from the ninth level of weapon refining to the peak of the foundation building stage in one year. In addition to his own talent and the fact that he was not afraid of death and practiced to death as long as he could not die, there was another reason that only he knew.

His father Lu Chengfeng stepped forward and gave him a round bead.

Lu Chengfeng told him that this bead was the reason why the four major sects had been suppressing the Taoxing Sect.

The original owner of this bead was Lu Zeyi, the ninth sect leader of the Star-Taking Sect. Lu Zeyi was the most amazing genius in the world of cultivation at that time, and he was the one who pushed the Star-Taking Sect to the top. At that time, the five major sects in the world of cultivation were headed by the Taoxing Sect.

At that time, Lu Zeyi had reached the peak of the Tribulation Stage and became the monk most likely to be promoted to the Mahayana Stage or even ascend. He was also the youngest Tribulation Stage monk in history.

However, one day, someone falsely accused the Tao Xing Sect of practicing evil skills, and even killed thousands of people just to blame them. In the end, the four major sects united to attack the Tao Xing Sect.

Because Lu Zeyi created a set of exercises of his own, this set of exercises allowed him to practice with almost no bottlenecks, but he reached the peak of the tribulation period within a hundred years.

The road to ascension in the world of cultivation has actually been cut off for a long time, and no one can even advance to the Mahayana stage! Those who are stuck at the peak of the tribulation period see their end approaching, but there is no hope of breakthrough. They can only wait for death. Who can bear it? That's why they planned this drama just to get Lu Zeyi to hand over his skills.

Lu Zeyi didn't want to, and finally died after fighting many powerful men in the Tribulation Stage.

Lu Zeyi died, and many great masters from the four major sects also died, but they did not stop there. They dug into the ground of Taixing Sect to find out the skills left by Lu Zeyi, and even searched for the souls of Lu Zeyi's descendants, but found nothing.

Lu Zeyi seems to have really not left that skill behind.

The Tao Xing Sect was expelled, and its resources and treasures were completely divided among the four major sects, leaving only an empty shell. But the four major sects still did not stop. Even if the Star-Taking Sect moved to a small city and hid in a small city, they would still let the subordinate sects suppress the Star-Taking Sect.

Because they thought it was impossible for Lu Zeyi to leave nothing behind, and by forcing the Star-Taking Sect to a desperate situation, they might be able to gain something - so what if not? Anyway, suppressing them is just a matter of words, and there is no loss.

But in fact, Lu Zeyi did only leave such a black bead for his heir before, and used a secret method to cover this part of the relevant memory, so that even a soul search could not find it. It stands to reason that this round bead should contain Lu Zeyi's technique, but after so many years, no matter how generations of Lu family heads study it, this black bead has never revealed anything special.

After Lu Chengfeng died, Lu Yan also tried to study the black bead. As soon as his consciousness penetrated it, a set of skills appeared in his mind.

At the same time, there was a sharp pain all over his body, as if every inch of flesh and blood was being burned. He gritted his teeth and stayed up all night. The next day, he used his spiritual consciousness to explore himself and found that his physical constitution had suddenly changed from the original single spiritual vein. Became a plug!

There are countless tendons in the human body. If someone has the talent for cultivation, several tendons will become "spiritual veins." The spiritual veins can absorb the spiritual energy from the outside world to temper themselves, which is the basis of cultivation. Among them, the fewer spiritual veins that can be practiced, the better. If there are too many spiritual veins, more spiritual energy is needed, and it is easy to dissipate. Therefore, Lu Yan's single spiritual vein talent was the best talent in the past, and he was the only single spiritual pulse talent in Xia Yucheng.

But this black bead directly turned all the veins in his body into spiritual veins!

This kind of situation is not unheard of. Every few hundred years, one will appear in the world of cultivation. They call this kind of spiritual vein body a waste vein body - the kind that cannot even enter the Qi refining period! Because their bodies absorb spiritual energy quickly, but cannot lock the spiritual energy at all, and dissipate as much as they absorb.

Lu Yan's face turned livid when he realized what he had become. But he found that his cultivation was still at the ninth level of Qi training, and there seemed to be no sign of the spiritual energy dissipating.

He tried to practice again and absorb spiritual energy, and found that not only did the spiritual energy not escape, but the efficiency of absorbing it was hundreds of times higher than before! Almost as soon as he absorbed the aura, the entire room was empty.

However, before Lu Yan could be happy, he discovered a desperate fact. His Dantian had also been expanded countless times. If the original capacity of his Dantian was only a small water cup, it was now a vast ocean. Before the golden elixir stage, the way to reach the monk's realm was to fill the Dantian with spiritual energy and then continuously compress it. Each time it was compressed, it was a transformation, and it could advance to the next level until it became a golden elixir.

Now...fill the Dantian?

Even if he could keep up with the speed, how could he absorb so much spiritual energy, not to mention that he was only in the Qi refining stage, and his Dantian would expand with each advancement. Lu Yan simply couldn't imagine what it would be like after that.

But the matter has come to this, and there is nothing that can be done. After Lu Yan reluctantly accepted it, he went around looking for resources with a knife on his shoulder. There was no other way. His sect knew that it could not afford to support him. He could only dig in wherever there was danger, snatch the treasures of heaven and earth from the great demon in the golden elixir stage, and fight with the demon cultivators in the realm for more than three months.

Maybe he really had great luck. Over the past year, he had many adventures, and he survived all the near-death situations. He used the resources that were enough for people to rise to the Golden Core to reach the peak of foundation building.

He also discovered another great benefit of his physique, which was that he had almost no bottlenecks and could advance as long as he absorbed spiritual power.

But he couldn't break through the next Peak Foundation Establishment Breakthrough Golden Elixir no matter what, because the resources needed were too huge!

But after he agreed to become a Taoist couple with Chao Ci, the best spiritual stones at Chao Ci were treated as stones, and the pills and spiritual treasures were just like chewing jelly beans. In the past, in order to save resources, Lu Yan often exchanged mid-grade spiritual stones or high-grade spiritual stones for a large number of low-grade spiritual stones.

For example, 1 medium-grade spiritual stone = 100 low-grade spiritual stones, but in fact the spiritual energy content in 100 low-grade spiritual stones is equivalent to three medium-grade spiritual stones. The reason why there is a premium for medium-grade spiritual stones is because of the lower-grade spiritual stones. Shi's spiritual energy is too mottled, and it would be harmful to absorb too much, and it is also very painful to absorb.

But in order to save some resources, Lu Yan, a poor man, would rather suffer a little and spend more time purifying these low-grade spiritual stones.

However, here at Chao Ci, he used the best spiritual stones as bricks every day, absorbing one hundred and eighty yuan a day - in a few days, the Yuanying monk's belongings could be emptied by him.

They are still on the cloud boat in Chao Ci. This Yunzhou is a heaven-level magic weapon, used for transportation. There's a lot of space and the interior is extremely luxurious. Of course, the main reason why it can become a heaven-level magic weapon is that it is extremely fast and has strong defense, and can block the full blow of a powerful person in the tribulation stage.

Half a month later, Chao resigned and looked for him in the training room.

"Lord Zhenjun." Lu Yan noticed someone coming in, stopped practicing, and looked up at Chao Ci.

"Just ask me to stop." Chaoci said.

Yue Zhi is his word.

"Are you going to attack the golden elixir?" Chao Ci asked.

"Yes. Prepare to break through tonight." Lu Yan said.

"You come to my place tonight, and I will protect you." Chao Ci said calmly.

It is naturally dangerous to attack the golden elixir. Golden elixir is not a small realm. In the world of cultivation, a golden elixir monk can be the strongest person in a small city. Especially for someone like Lu Yan, whose Dantian capacity is too vast, it would be very disastrous if he accidentally destroys his muscles and veins.

Lu Yan stared at Chao Ci for a while, then lowered his head and said, "Yes, thank you, senior."

Although he changed his name to a less unfamiliar one, he still didn't call Chao Ci Yuezhi.

Chao Ci glanced at him lightly, turned and left. But he sighed to the system in his heart: [I really don't understand what your mission is to do, forcing a straight man to be gay. 】

[Don't underestimate Lu Yan. People like him will do anything to climb up when they get the chance. So what if they become gay? 】The system said.

[Of course I won't underestimate him. ] Chao Ci blinked.

People like Lu Yan are easy to understand. The lower the lower limit, the stronger the final principle is. There is no sense of morality in his heart, so he acts based on his own likes and dislikes.

The more this happens, the more cruel and evil they become.

............

In the evening, Lu Yan came to Chao Ci's training room to find him. As soon as he entered the door, he was surprised by the rich concentration of spiritual energy. What he didn't know was that Chao Ci's training room was the core of Yun Zhou's power, and buried underneath was the core of a monster in the Tribulation Stage.

The green-robed monk sat cross-legged on the futon, nodded to him and said, "Take off your shirt."

Lu Yan: "..."

I have reason to suspect you are trying to take advantage of me but I have no proof.

But the situation is stronger than the person. After all, the person in front of him is a powerful person in the distraction stage, who can crush him with one finger. And Lu Yan was not a shy person, so he took off his shirt readily and put it into a mustard bag.

Chao Ci glanced at him.

This is also the nth dog-licking mission he has done, but mission targets like Lu Yan are rare.

There is nothing fairy-like about him, not even a bit of gentleness. His skin is not white, but rather tanned. His abdominal muscles are smooth and beautiful, but not exaggerated at all. His waist is very thin, but his explosive power can be seen at a glance. This man is like a cheetah, ferocious and gangster, yet elegant and beautiful.

【I love this look! 】 Chao Ci praised it in his heart.

[It doesn't matter whether you are or not, I can only lick it anyway. 】The system counterattacks at will.

Chao Ci was used to fighting with the system, so he didn't take his words to heart. He stood up calmly, walked to Lu Yan, and touched his abdomen.

Lu Yan looked a little strange.

However, Chao Ci took back his hand very calmly and said: "It seems that it is indeed complete, but it is just the last step."

What he just touched was the location of Lu Yan's dantian.

"Senior." Lu Yan looked down at him slightly and spoke slowly, "Can I think that you are taking advantage of me?"

This man's eyes were raised at the end and his pupils were black. He looked good-looking, but he gave people a fierce feeling.

Chao Ci's expression didn't change at all, he nodded calmly and said: "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 19.7K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2.1M 126K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 91.6K 142
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
2.8M 36.7K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...