Random ❤ ships

By Wrecker2022

Hi everyone! This is my ships book and you can request any ship and I'll write it for you. Your requests don'... More

A/n
Commander Bly x Aayla Secura

Cut & Su: First meeting pt.1

9 2 7
By Wrecker2022

Cut's P.O.V.

"Brace yourselves boys!! Where goin' down on Salukamai!!" Captain Bolt exclaimed. Cut clung on to the railing up above and did as the Captain told. Suddenly, the ship shook violenty and everything went black.

Su's P.O.V.

I was busy keeping the tookas out of my neene' plant when suddenly, a ship crashed into the atmosphere and into my fields. I rushed out to the crash site and saw multiple dead clones. There appeared to be only one live one which I felt a pang of sympathy for. So I dragged his unconcious body into my hut.

Cut's P.O.V.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Concern enveloped my body and I looked around. Waves of dizziness and pain were being thrown in my direction. I rolled off the bed. "Oh. Great. You're awake." A feminine voice called. And from the shadows, a beautiful twi-lek emerged.

Su's P.O.V.

I walked up to the clone and helped him up. He looked at me in a way that made me uncomfortable. Without him asking, I redid his bandadges. Once he was comfortable, I brought him some food and helped him eat. I noticed the talk was sparce. I hoped to keep it that way.

Hi Guys!! I know this is short but I am SO FREAKING DONE WITH SCHOOL!! I HAVE SO MUCH SCHOOL SO I WILL TRY TO POST PT. 2 SOON. BYE!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

-Wrecker2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 19K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
735K 60.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
519K 42.4K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...