My Way

De TheGastlyGarden

(Konosuba x Male Reader) (Y) is a young man who is simply a background character. Nothing to note about him... Mais

Bio

233 5 2
De TheGastlyGarden

Name: (Y)

Age: 18

Looks:

3 Oleander flowers with (E/C) eyes in the middle replacing the head of a man in a suit.

(My own little creation for something I'm going to do in the future.)

Personality: (Y) is smart, charming, and insane in all the right places. While he does have a moral code it's up to him if he will follow it... he's like a god on an acid trip.

Powers: Complet---- ■■■■■■■■

(Y): "Let's stop this show right here. This is all you need to know. Let's keep some secrets. You have all the information I want YOU to know... so let's start our story!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
136K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...