TO BE LOVED ↳ vento aureo

By totheseaandback

━━━・。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ━━・ ゚。TO BE LOVED ━・  ゚・。・゚ ꒰ various!yandere!vento aureo x male!reader ꒱ ... More

intermission
love interests
00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
08.5
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
SPECIALS + AUTHOR NOTES
AUTHOR'S NOTE • 04/12/24
AUTHOR'S NOTE • 05/05/24
1K READS SPECIAL!!
VALENTINES SPECIAL

11

486 33 47
By totheseaandback

❝ now it's three in the mornin'
and i'm tryin' to change your mind ❞

why'd you only call me when you're high?, arctic monkeys

??? POV

Y/N L/N.

You're a part of a very well-known family, Passione, yet there are no files on you. Just who are you, L/N? What do you want?

That part about you draws me in. It makes me intrigued to know about you. I know your face, I know your name. I just don't know who you are, or what you want. What do you want from us? Why are you here? Are you a friend? Or a foe?

I get the sense that you..fundamentally..aren't like them. You are in their family, their loyal group, yet you are not even from here. There's nothing on you.

Nothing, nowhere. You claim you're from America, but I've checked that too. There's nothing on you. Nothing. Not even the death records hold you. You aren't dead, but you aren't alive either?

Who are you, Y/N L/N?

It was August of 2000. You were currently on a trip to Ischia, a trip that Pericolo booked for you and Amia in celebration of your birthday. You were officially 18.

"Ooh! Ooh! Let's get cake, Y/N! Pretty please~?"

You sighed. "Let's get everything we need first, and then we can come back. Okay?"

She nodded excitedly. You continued walking around, and she trailed around, stopping you every two seconds and pointing at something, going, 'ooh, look at this!'.

"Hey, Y/N," She spoke suddenly, and you raised a brow, "Do you think we're together in every universe?"

You blinked. "Huh? Sure."

"Yeah. Hehe, I bet in one universe, we get involved with a bunch of guys from different gangs and I have to go through the present and the past to save you."

You shook your head. "Well, whatever you want to believe."

"Oh! Oh! I know! I bet that, in one universe, you're a super cool badass spy, and I'm your robot side-kick."

"Sure."

Reaching for the bag of Porcini Mushrooms, another hand beat you to it. "Oh, my apologies. Did you want these?"

You looked over to the voice, and immediately froze. A tall man with a wavy navy blue bob, with bright sapphire eyes staring at you. "N-no! No, go ahead! I'll get another bag, aha.."

"Are you sure?" He blinked, "I don't mind."

"Y-yeah, no, go ahead. It's fine."

He smiled. "Thanks..uh.."

"Oh, Y/N. Y/N L/N." You looked up to him, "Just call me Y/N, though. I hate formalities."

"Is that so?"

Bruno Bucciarati was visiting Ischia for business matters. Business he had already completed, but he had decided to stay in the city for another day. Good that he did, right? "My name is Bruno Bucciarati. You can call me Bruno."

"Really? You seem like the type of guy to go by his last name,"

True. "True, but I'm not on business right now, and neither are you..as far as I know, so, it is not a work relationship. Therefore, you're free to call me by my name."

"Huh. I'll keep that in mind." You smiled. "Are you staying here for a little while?"

He shook his head. "No, unfortunately. Today is my last day in Ischia. I was just here for a business trip."

"You said you weren't here for business."

"I said right now," He tilted his head, and you awkwardly sighed. "Hehe, right. 'M sorry, I get a little nervous 'round new people."

Your red-haired best friend poked her head around the corner of the aisle, grinning. "Totally true! He barely talked to me during when I first moved to America, and when he did, he only stuttered. Then I found out he listened to an artist I like, so I told him 'bout it and we instantly clicked."

"H-hey! Cut it out, would you?"

She snickered. Bruno smiled at her, sapphire eyes glinting. "Is that so?"

"Uh-huh!" She moved into the aisle, standing next to you and across from Bruno. "He's really shy."

He shot you a smug smile, and you dejectedly shook your head. He turned to face Amia once more. "I'd love to talk more, but I should probably get going pretty soon. I'm just grabbing ingredients for my dinner tonight since I'm leaving tomorrow in the morning."

"Oh, shit, really?" Amia exclaimed, and rummaged around her pockets in hopes of finding a paper, "Mm..where is it...where..."

She sighed and looked up. "Eheh, I was just gonna see if I could find a piece of paper and get your number. Maybe we can all keep in contact."

"That'd be lovely. Actually," He pulled out his flip phone, and handed it to her, "You can go ahead and put your number in there. You too, Y/N, so we can keep in contact and perhaps schedule a few meet-ups to chat."

She clapped her hands together. "Lovely! By the way, my name's Amia. Amia Cartier. The two of us currently live in Capri,"

"Do you live together?" He looked between the two of you.

"Mm-mm," She shook her head, "But we do share the same workplace. Come to think of it, I overheard your conversation, and I was just wondering where you worked?"

He paused, but shrugged. "Well, if you really want to know, I'm a mafioso. My loyalty is currently dedicated to Passione."

"Uwah! Really?" She asked, sparkles in her eye, "Us too, actually! I live with my team..er, old team, the old execution squad, and Y/N-nie here works as Mr. Pericolo's personal messenger,"

"Really? That's so neat. Perhaps we'll be able to see each other more often, then."

She nodded, and you finished typing in your number, handing his phone back to him with a smile. "There 'ya go. Maybe we can schedule lunch or dinner all together in a week or two?"

"That would sound wonderful. I'll check my schedule."

Amia nodded once more, and Bruno eventually took his leave, the two of you following shortly after.

"Uwah! I can't believe we met Bruno! Y/N, your Passione boyband has been completed!"

You turned to her with wide eyes. "You've been calling it that, too?!"

"Ah?!" She pointed at you, "Really?! Hehe, we're just totally in sync!"

You grinned and looked back up to the sky, her eyes trailing up as well. You both continued walking to Melone's motorcycle (which Amia had stolen for the trip, unbeknownst to him), which was parked in the lot of the supermarket, and your grin slightly faltered. "Man, I dunno what I'm gonna do for the next almost year now that I've met everyone."

"Well," She turned to face you, "Build your relationships with everyone. It's the smartest thing to do, now that you've met everyone. Hang out with people more, complete your missions to be closer to Pericolo and Diavolo, and form a plan for when the plot actually starts."

"You can be really smart sometimes."

"I know. I'm pretty skibidi."

"What is a skibidi?"

"Ew, right, I forgot you didn't die in twenty-twenty-four. It's a new thing."

You side-eyed her, but sighed. "I guess that is smart. You, me, Sicily, Asinara, and maybe Melone, can all figure out what we're gonna do to make sure that no one dies or anything."

"Sounds like a pretty sigma plan!"

"Please stop."

"Right, sorry."

It's a wonderful thing that Bruno decided to stay one day longer in Ischia. After months and months; after all the research and dead ends, he finally stumbled upon the alley that led right to you. You were what he was looking for. While it was the Y/N L/N part of you that he had just so happened to come across, he finally found the rest, too.

The Elio Costa, the Chiara Calì, the Angelica Cascella and the Cecilia Armani, and the Carina Catalano, as well.

It had all clicked, now. Of course. None of the latter were real people. If they were, he would've found a clue months ago. They were all you. They were all Y/N L/N.

Of course, he didn't plan on telling anyone. This was his guilty secret. And a part of him wanted to keep you all to himself, too. You were a mystery, an enigma, that a part of him ached for more of. He thought he had buried that part of him years ago; and now it was stronger than ever, begging to crack you and find out everything about you.

You were his new target now. His goal, his passion, his dreams. You were a plague to his mind; a plague that didn't have a cure.

At least, not until he could have you in the palm of his hand, your mysterious facade finally broken down to him. Him, and him only.

A/N:

technically this a triple update to me because I hadnt slept between any of them so. have this for a thursday night

Hello bruno bucciarati welcome to fortnite (aka y/n's passione boyband). yoy are the last member and the boyband is now COMPLETE

theyre like pokemons lowkey. Giorno I choose YOU!

anyywhoooo ummm hi we're getting straight into yandere bruno because I FEEL LIKE IT. leave a guess in the comments for who u think the first pov was from btw Lawl!!

perhaps ill post a 4th chapter in the morning if I feel like it

QUESTION OF THE DAY: favorite fruit flavoring? (in sodas, water, candy, etc.)
↳ me : me personally. i have to say it. i love the artificial grape and strawberry flavorings im SORRY. Chemicals 🙁🙁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 4.9K 132
✨❤️‍🔥✨Collection of headcanons and scenarios for La Squadra, Diavolo & Doppio, and Tiziano & Squalo {Mostly Yandere} from my tumblr account. Each ch...
16.8K 494 9
You are (Y/n) (L/N), you were born in Italy in the city of Naples and raised there. Your life was a luxurious one living a wealthy life but you never...
2.5K 151 10
You thought that he was just another boy with blonde hair in italy, but when you met him, you were sure. You were sure that this boy was HIS child. Y...
31.6K 915 16
You had moved on from your early years only now to start working undercover you were always interested in the ways things worked. You had a charm tha...