๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’

By amerawords

-ห‹ห เผป๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ

Chapter 26

494 12 0
By amerawords

"What would you ask, if had you everything than expected?" -Raelynn

"I miss her" Rae says again and again to Kalvin when both Catherine and Calix head back to her place, a couple of days ago. A surprising part is, that Catherine moving with Calix and her family accepts him. Raelynn and Kalvin were happy for them but both girls couldn't control their bestie connection at the time to go to their respective daily lives.

Kalvin tried his best to cheer up her, but that did not bring her light up. Because of a few days of her rambling, he attends the meeting barely or even visits the office we can say. That made Raelynn stand up in gutsiness and she asked him one day if she could take care of her cafe for some days with her parents. Did I say that her father recovered from his medical problem? Yeah, both her parents again running their cafe.

If that brings her a smile, he couldn't even think to deny it. He took care of her during her work time, like making breakfast for both, of course, always getting a perfect view from his office room to her cafe and taking lunch together with spending some time with her parents after the cafe closed. But this lasts for weeks, he stops her from going to the cafe with her parents' permission as she gets burn scars on her hands while making a coffee. That made his heart sink because of the burns she gets. Even though she was about say to, "It's alright", he made her shut up with a heavy panting kiss.

But what he did next was, prove this man was completely obsessed and addicted to her. To give her company being alone in the house, he decided to work from home. All meetings and everything was done by him at home. Rosie and her daughter were out of town for some days, to enjoy her daughter's holidays. Raelynn tried her best to make him go office regularly but was a massive failure.

She was so happy to be with him, but that doesn't mean he can't go to the office. She convinced him that she enjoyed her company with books and Netflix, but he was not convinced. But for Kalvin, it was a win-win for him, because he didn't want to face an ugly flirting with his secretary and attend boring meetings with his mind occupied with her. He chooses this way to get more clingy with her.

I can't believe this workaholic man turned up like this.

"Caramel, it's time for a meeting!"Kalvin exclaimed as he opened their room door where Rae reading her book. She sighed, "Seriously Kalvin? Again?" and closed the book. "You know, I can't focus if you here alone." as he made his way to her. "Alone? You're here Kalvin" she replied. "But not in the same place, wait I can attend meetings from here through laptop. It sounds good, right? Wait!" as he began turning she grabbed his wrist, "No no, I can come."

He smiled and took some more snacks and chocolates from their mini fridge, "That's my girl" as he kissed her forehead and told her to hold her book with chocolates and snacks. Once she held them, she was lifted by his arms, "K-Kalvin, I can walk." He made his way out of their room to his office room, "Not today, baby". He placed her big couch in the room, "Just two hours, baby" he said with a pleasing tone and she nodded with a chuckle. He kissed her on the lips as his hands caring her cheeks but she stopped him, "Kalvin, meeting"

Connecting their foreheads, he says, "This fucking meeting" he is cut off by a phone call on his. "Go on Kalvin, I'm here," she says as she kisses his cheek. He nodded with a smile and moved to his table, attending the meetings while giving a glance at her which made her feel butterflies. As hours passed on the meeting, she set the book and others on a nearby stand and fell asleep. Kalvin at a certain point his eyes were glued to her sleeping figure, witched by her beauty. Admiring his beautiful girl as it was his last day seeing her, "Mr Smith?" Mr Smith, Can you hear me?" one of his partner's voice dragged him to reality. "Uh-hu? Yeah, I'm hearing" With that his mind was again occupied by work.

Succeed in his win.

Once his meetings had ended, he sat on the couch again admiring her loveliness he tucked her hair off from her face. She slowly opened her brown eyes, meeting his she smiled. "You look beautiful, caramel " he compliments as he kisses her cheek. "No, I'm not. look at me, drooling with messy hair," she complains about herself. He chuckled, "That doesn't make you unattractive, baby" She just hummed for that. "Were you hungry?" he asked her. "No Kalvin. Just a coffee is better. Are you?" he smiled, "Same baby"

"Really? Ok, I'm going to make it" she began to get up with excitement. "No Caramel. Your burns still need some rest and I'm not allowing you" he said. "Poor burns, you always blaming that" he chuckled at her words. Both made head to the kitchen, where she sat on the stool near the countertop. He began to make coffee for both then his mobile began to ring in the office room."Baby, can you get my phone?" she nodded and ran to the room, "Don't run, baby. You will fall"

She gets his mobile and goes to him, "Who called Caramel?" She sat on a stool, "I didn't know Kalvin, I mean, it's an unknown number" His eyebrows squinted in confusion,  "Attend it, baby" as he gave her coffee." Me?" she asked " Of course you" he replied.

She with a smile attends the call, "Hello, Mr Smith" A man's voice came from the call. "um, Hi? I'm Mrs Smith"  she replied which brought Kalvin a huge grin, that man paused for a second and continued, "Oh his wife, if it's wrong, can I ask your name, sweetie?" his voice began flirty. She muted the call, "He was asking for my name' she said to Kalvin."What the fuck?" he gets his mobile from her and unmutes the call, "Who the fuck are you?" that man chuckled, "Woah, cool Mr smith. It's none other than, Christian Adams."

Just mentioning his name makes Kalvin raises all the irritation, "Mr Adams, I don't know how come it's your business knowing my wife's name." Christian chuckled, "It's not my business, yet and I called you because I'm back." This time Kalvin was the one who chuckled, "You know, Just some threats don't make you scary." A few seconds later Christian speaks, "Meet you soon, Mr Smith. And yeah, by the way, your wife's voice was sweet." Kalvin ended the call.

Raelynn sits there with jaw open, waiting for him to speak something,  "Caramel, the one who called me name was Mr Adams. Please hereafter don't attend that asshole's call. I'm sorry for letting you attend this time." as he hugged her. "I-its ok, Kalvin. I can understand" She smiled and hugged him back. "Thanks, baby. He was and is an asshole. He ended up in prison for forcing his female employees." he paused, carefully choosing his words that didn't hurt her or bring back her old memories.

She nodded to him and continued,  "He is a womanizer and a complete waste of shit. He runs a business because of his father, like me." she discharge from his hug, "Not "Like me". How can you compare yourself to him? You made your fathers business grew a lot and not do anything like him" as she kissed on his cheek. He smiled, "Is that so?" And she nodded. He again hugged her, "Be careful with unknown calls, baby. He is dangerous" She again nodded. He kissed her lips as his hands on her waist before heading to a movie night.

Our villain arrives,

Christian Adams ☠️...

Don't think this story stops on 30 chapters, because it will on 40💪🏻.

Both are so cute🦋

Thanks for all the love from you cupcakes 😚*kiss*

Love you all ❤️ be safe and healthy 🤸🏻‍♀️

Bye🎀

~♡~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
797K 8K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
527K 17.4K 124
Read and find out...