Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧

1K 37 26
By Mygreysweater

Y/n chambered her gun, looking at it with malice intentions. Sliding it into her tights under her dress.

It was 10:00PM and May was already in bed, asleep. She had arrived home a little bit ago. The lights in the house dark, everything quiet.

Y/n crept carefully down the hall, she knew that Gina would be on her way home as well, May only got home quicker because they lived so close to the dress shop.

Y/n had no doubt that she would catch Gina, as she had been stalking her, making sure that tonight went smoothly.

Of course, she was right. She stepped out of her house, turning into an alley, preying on her victim.

Y/n had already killed a few people with her gun now, still pefering her knife but when needed, at least she knew how to shoot.

She knew exactly which way she'd turn, which moves she'd make, and in a flash, y/n reached her arms out as Gina passed up the alley, scooping her into the darkness by her pretty little dress.

Gina was a taller woman, flailing, panicking, but y/n was stronger. She held her tight, pressing the knife up against her neck.

"Help! Help me!"

"No one can hear you, miss~" y/n smirked, giggling in her ear a bit psycotically.

"No one will ever be able to hear you again."

Gina letting out a scream but she was instantly silenced, slicing her neck clean open with her steel blade.

You cut deep enough to decapitate her, blood spurting out of her neck.

Her head falling to the ground with a thud. Her head rolled out towards the darkness, stopping in front of a pair of dress shoes.

"Bitch." Was all you muttered out, her headless body collapsing to the concrete ground. You glanced up, noticing Alastor staring at the head with a smile.

A smear of blood on you face and clothes.

Ginas body flat on the ground a pool of blood spilling out, forming a puddle between Alastor and you.

You both stared at eachother, both of you covered in blood. Him in his own victims that he had killed that night, and you covered in her blood.

She calmed her breathing, her knife hanging by her side in her hand as she stared at him. Her brows furrowed down in anger and annoyance.

"What are you doing here?" She looked him up and down. She was covered in blood, similar to how she looked when she first murdered John for Al.

"You kill woman too?" He asked shocked, looking you up and down.

She smirked, shifting her weight to her other foot, crossing her arms and lifting her hand that held the knife up towards her. She tilted her head and knife in the same direction.

"I go both ways." She smirked, a bit of an unerving look on her face still.

He smiled back, a look of pure admiration and love filling his eyes. He stepped over the head, towards y/n.

"Your still wearing the necklace." He smirked, his eyes darting to the necklace he had bought her on their first date.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, tucking it away.

"Dear, I wanted to apologize."

He wanted to apologize? No way
He really thinks he can just come strutting back into her life after messing her up this bad? She's a murderer now because of him! She's done things she's never wanted to do, Because. Of. Him.

Y/n furrowed her brows, pulling out her gun and aiming it right at him. She knew she wasnt gonna pull the trigger, but maybe if she was crazy enough, she would.

He raised his hands up, "Woah, didn't know a looker like you knew how to fog." He smirked, of course he was still cracking jokes. (Looker: pretty woman. Fog: to shoot)

Him making jokes made her more pissed off, she pulled the hammer back, making his eyes widen slightly. Now he knew that if he said the wrong thing, she would really shoot. (Hammer is the little thing that ppl pull back on pistols/revolvers in movies before they shoot someone.)

"You wanna apologize?! You have done so much to me, you messed with my heart and I can never forgive you for that!" Her hands becoming shakey as she held back tears.

"What would your mother think if she knew how you treated me?"

...

That struck a nerve.

She could hear his breath hitch in his throat, taken back that she had brought up his mother. He was a mamas boy, the way he talked about her and loved her. But y/n was right, he was always taught to respect woman. How did he go so wrong with her?

"Im sorry. She would be.. dissapointed in me." He lowered his hands, seeming to really be thinking about how he failed his mom. He was not acting like a gentleman at all.

"I saw you as competition, something to win and always be better at, rather than a woman to respect and be equal to. I've never been like this before, you just.. make me crazy. I got out of control and lost it. But we're back together again.. and im asking for a.. third chance?" He tilted his head at her, his look seemingly pleading. She could tell he was being honest and genuine this time.

She slowly lowered her gun, hearing him out, as well as trying to calm herself down.

"I love you. And I promise you I'll make you her Jambalaya." He smiled.

She knew their relationship was messy and she was angry, but he was irresistable. And he had finally given her a real apology.

Her tears retreating away.

She sighed, looking down and debating what her next moves would be. If he tried to backstab her again, she would make sure that if she couldn't have him, no one could.

Alastor took her hand in his to bring her out of her thoughts. Both of their hands a bit slippery with blood.

"I love you." She looked up at him, a small smile playing on her lips but she stayed cautious still.

He didn't hesitate and kissed her, his bloody hand cupping her cheek. The gun slowly slipping from her grasp as he kissed her, she was suprised to say the least.

The pistol clattering to the alley ground and she lifted her hands around his neck to bring her closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, twirling her as they kissed and deepening it.

She giggled, holding onto him tight. This was not how she planned tonight to go.

But in a way, it was romantic. It was sick. But romantic. Most people wouldn't understand their killer love, but that was ok. Because they knew too much about eachother, and now they would be true partners in crime.

Lovers in crime.

He put her down and they stared at eachother for a bit, "Oh Alastor..." she smiled, reaching and grabbing his glasses, a blood stain on them. She wiped them with a clean part of her dress and put them back on him, Al smiled.

"One more thing before we go." She spoke before turning around and kneeling down in the pool of blood beside the body, beginning to carve out Ginas heart.

Alastor watching in disgust and admiration, he truly didn't know how to feel, but he was glad it was you he was doing this with.

She finished and pulled out her heart, placing it beside her body.

"Come here." She gestured him to kneel beside her.

He did so, and she drew a large heart on the concrete beside the body. She grabbed his hand, dipping his finger in some blood. Together they wrote VK+LR, they smiled at eachother once more before she gave him a little peck on the cheek and stood up.

The two walking out of the dark alley, moonlight caving in the night as The Louisiana Ripper and Vòlè Kè held hands, waiting to read the paper tomorrow morning.

(Dw she grabbed the gun)

The Next Day

You fell asleep at Alastors house, well, technically yours still since most of your stuff stayed there. May must have been worried as of where you had ran off to.

Stretching at getting ready for the day, she heard the kettle go off. That had to be Al since he wasn't in bed when she woke up.

"Come see the paper, dear." He spoke, holding a cup of steaming tea and the news paper in his other hand.

Y/n walked over, giving him a kiss on the cheek and resting her head against his shoulder, looking at the paper he held. A small smirk creeping up on her face.

"The Vòlè Kè and Louisiana Ripper working together?!" The headline read and showed a black and white picture of the heart they drew together with their initials.

The rest of it talking about the two serial killers clearly being in love and now beginning to kill together.

An unexpected twist.

"Interesting." She smiled, walking over to the stove to pour herself a cup aswell.

"Yes, isn't it? We'll sure be the talk of the town for a while." Alastor smiled, taking a sip from his mug.

"But we must be careful.." she looked over.

He nodded, walking up to you, "You know I like to be careful. It shouldn't be a problem. And with more people moving to Orleans, it just helps us get even more recognition."

"Thats all you care about, huh? A lot of people even outside of Louisiana already know about you from your radio show." She replied.

He shrugged walking back to the table where the news paper rested.

"Yeah.. its just.. nevermind." He smiled over at her, shaking his head at his thoughts, trying to control his ego.

A knock on the door corrupting their peacful silence.

Alastor raised a brow, he went over at opened the door.

"Is y/n here? She needs to get her ass out of hiding and dance for those men out there! I PAY HER!" Calvin shouted at Alastor as he tried to look past him into the house.

"Y/n! Stop hiding with your creep-ass radio boyfriend!

Alastors smile cracking and he closed the door a little more to keep Calvin from looking in more.

You had to interfere before Calvin got himself hurt. Sure he was a bad man but he was your boss and if Alastor killed him, then there goes your form of income.

You opened the door and stepped next to Alastor, giving him a warning look, letting him know nkt to try anything to Calvin despite you not liking that blonde headed man either.

"I've got some bad ideas in my head- I just-" he started to apologize.

You smiled and gave him a kiss, Calvin standing there annoyed as you two completley ignored him.

"I know, you can't help it. But not him," you looked over at your boss and back at Al.

"Later on, ok?" You smiled, dusting off his vest and fixing his bowtie, making him smile.

"Calvin. Why don't we speak outside?" You turned your attention to your boss and furrowed your brows at him.

He nodded, glaring at Alastor before stepping to the side, allowing you to walk out.

You smiled at Al, reasuring him you'll be fine.

Groaning in your head, not in the mood to hear your boss' rant of how you haven't been at work in a long time.

"Calvin, the hell do you want? Showing up at my door!" You crossed your arms over your chest at the man.

"Your gonna get fired if you dont come back and Flap! Your a flapper, your meant to dance."

"You ever thought I didnt like being there anymore?! Mimzy was the only one keeping me sane in that damn place!" You argued back.

"Well Mimzy's dead now, isn't she? Because of your little radio host."

Y/n's eyes widening and brows furrowing, how did he know?

"Yeah, thats right. I heard Alastor manipulate Mimzy into not telling anyone his secret after she caught him killing someone!"

You turned around opening the door, Alastor standing nearby quietly, definetly listening.

"Alastor, dear.. you can kill him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 704 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...
33.4K 1.1K 19
You are a newbie in hell when one day you find a job listing in the newspaper for a job at the Hazbin Hotel. You meet some interesting demons, but on...
52.2K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
54K 1.8K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...