𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊

Per pinkkerror

"you drive me crazy when you start to tease, you could bring the devil to his knees, feel my heat, takin' you... Més

✦✧✦✧
✩ ♬ ₊.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

14

97 6 0
Per pinkkerror

Remus holds his hand out to assist Circe onto the carriage to Hogsmeade, causing to her to chuckles at how gentlemanly he is being. The both of them feel a little nervous, despite Circe knowing that Remus hasn't really ready emotionally to accept her feelings and Remus believing that there is no way that Circe could ever see him as a romantic option.

"Where do you want to go first?" The brunette asks the boy next to her.

He looks at her confused. "I thought you wanted to go to the record shop I mentioned."

She laughs at his innocent expression, shaking her head. "I do but I want to go where ever you want to go. I don't really need to buy anything anyway. Besides, I was the one who asked you out, so this is your day." Circe tells him as he stares at her blankly. "So, where do you want to go?" She repeats.

"Well there's this bookshop I always like to visit." He admits shyly, picking at a loose thread on his red jumper.

They had arrived at Hogsmeade, so Circe hops off the carriage and holds her hand out for him, just as he had done for her before. "So that's where we're going." She decides for the both of them. The warmth of his hand in hers makes her feel so complete that she misses it when he lets go again. "Lead the way, pretty boy."

"It's just over here." He points over to the shop and begins walking over, Circe matching his pace despite his long strides. Remus holds the door open for her before following her inside the cramped building.

The walls are lined with books, so much so that you couldn't even see what colour the walls are. Piles of books are scattered all over the floor, leaving hardly any room for them to look around. A musty smell floats through the air which is unsurprising as most of the books look ancient and are thick with dust, but it isn't unpleasant.

The boy's eyes light up as he begins to search through the stacked books, looking for anything that may interest him. A few of the books do seem to tempt him but once he checks the price he winces, which doesn't go unnoticed by the brunette who is trailing behind him. Circe takes note of the books he had put back and plans to return to the shop at a later date and buy them. She knows he would never accept her offer to pay for them but he couldn't refuse if she gives them to him for Christmas.

He ends up buying a few and when the two of them leave her looks over to Circe, who is smiling happily. "Do you want to go to the record shop now?" He asks.

She nods, very obviously having been excited to go. Whilst she loves seeing Remus happy, an old book shop isn't really her scene. "Yes please." The brunette replies, shivering a little as the wind grows a little stronger, slightly regretting not wearing a coat now- it isn't a given that Remus would give her his jumper.

But to her surprise he does. He tears the red material off and hands it over to her. "You should have worn a jacket." He lightly scolds.

"Won't you be cold?" Circe asks, concerned.

The boy shakes his head with a small smile. "I don't really get cold. One of the few perks of being a werewolf."

"Other than it making you the handsome, mysterious type." She adds, pulling the jumper over her head, the inside still being warm from the heat he always radiates. The brunette inhales the wool, immediately being hit with the smell of cigarettes and chocolate- an unusual combination but it certainly works for him. His white t-shirt, which is now the only thing on his upper body, hands loosely from his wide shoulders. When she looks close enough, she could see that it's slightly see through and the outline of his lean body is visible.

"Oh no, that's all me." He retorts, chuckling a little. Remus loves the way his over sized jumper looks on her and finds it amusing as he sees her try to roll up the bottom so that it isn't down to her knees. She struggles a little before tucking in a part of the front of the jumper into her jeans, making it look like less of a dress on her.

The two of them spend over an hour inside the record shop, comparing their music tastes. Remus is shocked to find that Circe enjoys classical music, especially considering her passion for rock music. "You should definitely listen to this." She insists handing over a record, it being of the wizarding variety but classical nonetheless. "The pianist- Jean Pierre- is amazing."

"I'll get it then, if you so highly recommend it." He goes over to the counter and pulls the galleons out of his pocket but when he looks up he sees the money already in the woman's hand. "You didn't need to do that." Remus says.

Circe shrugs, grabbing the bag from the lady behind the counter. "You might not like it." The brunette tells him walking out of the shop, the bag swinging back and forth in her hand. "Don't get me wrong it's yours, but since I paid for it I'll won't feel guilty stealing it from time to time."

"You don't have it?" Remus asks her, confused as to why she would get it for him and not himself.

"I have all the songs on other records but one." The brunette replies casually. "I didn't feel the need to buy the record for just one song. Besides, it's an excuse to see you."

Remus chuckles at her little quip at the end of the statement but finds her explanation reasonable. "Fair enough." He agrees. A rumble erupts from his stomach, suggesting that he is hungry again. "Are you ready to eat?"

"Starved." Circe teases, having heard the noise coming from his stomach. "Where can we go to eat?"

"Well people mostly go to The Three Broomsticks but there's also..." The boy winces slightly before finishing his sentence, having heard the horror stories from Sirius. "Madame Puddifoot's, but it's mostly cakes there." He adds quickly.

Circe notices his apprehension towards the teashop. "What's wrong with Madame Puddifoot's?" She questions him with a curious smile on her face.

"It's supposed to be very pink and frilly, not to mention filled with overly touchy couples." The sandy haired boy informs her.

She chuckles, linking her arm with his as her eyes lock on to the bright pink building at the other end of the street. "Come on, it'll be a laugh." The girl begins dragging the tall boy down the street much to his dismay as he doesn't have the heart to say no.

"Hello dears." A middle-aged woman greets them as they enter, the small bell ringing as the door opens. "Table for two I presume?" She asks.

The place is full of couples slobbering over each other and Circe can't decide if this is a good idea or not. "Yes please."

The woman hums, looking for empty seats in the crowded room. "Ah!" She finally says guiding them over to the far end of the tearoom. The tables are all close together because of the tiny size of the cafe, theirs seemingly the most cramped of all. "I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders."

"Date going well?" A voice asks from next to Remus, causing the pair to jump up in surprise. Their heads snap towards a bored looking Sirius. "Can't say I ever imagined either of you coming in here."

"It was until your ugly mug popped up out of nowhere." Circe tells the boy. A sharp pain shoots through her foot, seemingly from the bottom of the heel the girl next to her is wearing. "Hi." They both say venomously, which both boys seem completely oblivious to their false politeness. If it was at any other moment, Circe would have kicked up a massive fuss but she didn't want to ruin her date with Remus.

"You wound me." Sirius whines, feigning pain.

Circe ignores him, opting to pretend like they aren't practically sharing a table, Remus seemingly following her lead. "I'm liking the look of this spicy chai tea. What are you getting?"

"I think you mean the 'fiery romance' tea." Remus snorts, reading the name on the menu. They both begin to quietly snigger as they read through the rest of the list of teas.

"Well I'm not sure about any of these but you're definitely my favourite type of tea." Circe tells the boy across from her, earning a quizzical look from him. "A cutie." The brunette is completely unashamed of her terrible pun as she sends him a wink and configures her hand into a heart shape.

Remus almost falls off his chair he is laughing so much, earning the attention of almost the entire tearoom. "I think you mean 'pre-tea' boy." He chokes out, causing her to fall into hysterics with him.

"Merlin you two are insufferable." Sirius chuckles from beside them, clearly bored with his own date and is now trying to third wheel on theirs.

His date looks at them, a holier than thou expression on her face, as she watches them howl with laughter. "They certainly are." She spits.

"Excuse me?" Circe asks, halting in her tracks.

"You heard me." The girl frowns, turning to face Sirius. "We should go somewhere else."

"Who's 'we'?" Sirius questions, tucking into the slice of cake in front of him. "This is literally the second time I've ever seen you, there's no we."

She stares at him in disbelief. "You're really choosing them over me?"

The self loathing swirling in Remus' eyes doesn't go unnoticed by Circe. Now she has fucking done it. "Oh honey, don't sound too surprised. We're his friends." Circe says, a pitying tone in her voice. "And you're a one time shag in a broom cupboard. A dark one at that."

"Did you just insult me?" The girl gasps.

The brunette raises her eyebrow in response. "Did it sound like a fuckin compliment?"

"Sirius are you re-" The girl begins whining to her date, before a hand grips the back of her head and harshly slams it into the table. She screams as she lifts her face up, it covered in white buttercream, a dark red seeping into it. "My nose!"

Madame Puddifoot comes running over, gasping when she sees the large bump in one of her customers' nose. Her face is furious as she turns to Circe, Remus and Sirius, all of whom are watching in amusement as the girl screams out for help. "Right, I want you three OUT!" She roars.

The three of them scramble out of the tearoom, their laughter filling the silence of the room. James and Lily are outside, debating whether of not to go in, when the three of them dash out of the pink door. "What are you doing third wheeling Sirius?" James asks confused. "Where's your date gone?"

"She's the one screaming." The boy responds, pointing over his shoulder and back into the tearoom- which the screams are still coming from. "Maybe we should double date more often." He says, turning to Circe and Remus.

"What in Merlin's name happened?" Lily questions them.

"Circe broke his date's nose." Remus tells them.

The brunette raises her hands in surrender as James and Lily glare at her in disapproval. "In my defence, she was being a total cow to me and Pretty boy."

"It's true, not that she was very pleasant before the two of you arrived." Sirius defends her.

Circe turns to Remus. "Are you still hungry?" He nods. "Why don't we go to The Three Broomsticks then?"

"Sounds like a plan." He responds, as she grabs his arm and starts guiding them back to the pub. "Uh- I'd probably wait a while before going in there." Remus turns his head back to warn James and Lily as they go to enter the tearoom.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.5K 80 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
22.6K 775 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
4.1K 66 68
As Sirius grew up, he not only had to battle the growing disappointment his parents had brewing for him, but also the odd dance that fired in his sto...
89.9K 5.1K 70
Remus didn't want friends. Could not have them. Was forbidden from having them. Was convinced he'd never have friends. He simply wasn't capable of su...