The Tsundere Type!

Af theyluvsavii

"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... Mere

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Sleepy Mori?!
A Surprise Visit!
Intoxicated Kiss!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!
Team Bonding!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
The Night Of The Party!
Seeing The World In A New Light!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

To The Beach!

1.4K 54 7
Af theyluvsavii

"The beach?" Haruhi asks.

"Of course," The twins begin happily. "The beach."

"But why?"

"Don't you remember what you said?" Hikaru starts.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach." Kaoru finishes.

"Did I say that...?" She ponders. Yes Haruhi, you did say that.

"Yes Haruhi," The twins say in unison. "Here's the fun part." Saiki stopped listening at that point. Why do we need to go to the beach? He continues reading his book.

"Huh? We're really gonna go?" Haruhi asks.

"Why not? Let's go to the beach." Tamaki says smiling. Good grief...

******

Saiki was hoping he wouldn't be dragged along, but things never go his way. In fact, it's even worse than he would have imagined. So even on vacation we have to keep our clients entertained. Saiki sighed. I guess I'll go check out the water. He thinks, standing up. He turns his head at a loud commotion, seeing Kyoya standing next to a long line of girls. What the hell... He sweat dropped. The pink haired boy watched the beautiful waves with his usual straight face.

"Saiki looks so distant and mysterious..." One girl said.

"Yeah, he does!"

"He's so handsome!" The girls giggle. The psychic turns around and walks towards Haruhi, who was sitting under a large beach umbrella.

"Haruhi, I'm joining you." Saiki says as he sat down on the beach towel.

"Sure thing, Saiki-kun. I don't mind." She smiled at him. Saiki nods and stares at the sea again. The waves are calming. He thinks to himself.

"Um, Haruhi? Saiki?" Three girls come up behind us. Saiki had to hold back a flinch. Shut up, I'm still getting used to not knowing who is coming and when. The two turned their heads to face the girls. "Aren't you going to go swimming with us?" The girl questions. Saiki had decided to leave it up to Haruhi to let the girls off.

"No, uh... I like looking at the sea from a safe distance." Saiki nodded in agreement.

"Well, if your not going to swim... Would you mind if we sat here and talked with you?"

"But why? You girls should go swim. You've got cute swimsuits on, why not show them off?" Charming, Haruhi. The girls blush. They gushed for a few moments before eventually walking away. Saiki blinked slowly. I guess I could take a quick nap.

"Nice one, Haruhi." Saiki says as he switches to a laying position. He closes his eyes.

"Thanks, Saiki-kun." Haruhi laughs. A few minutes later, Haruhi turned her head to speak to the pink haired boy, only to find him asleep. 'That's unexpected, especially for Saiki-kun. But he looks surprisingly peaceful. It's honestly cute.' She smiles to herself knowing it's better to leave the boy alone. The twins notice the sleeping psychic and immediately rush over. Haruhi quickly shushes them.

"Wow, he looks really peaceful." Kaoru states.

"Yeah... He's really cute." Hikaru adds. Haruhi doesn't miss the evil glint in their eyes.

"Guys... Seriously, don't wake him up." She states.

"Ohh, we're not doing anything at all, Haruhi..." 'That's not very convincing.' Haruhi thinks. Kaoru pulls out his phone and begins taking pictures of Saiki's sleeping face in a bunch of different angles. The psychic's mouth was slightly open, causing a tiny bit of drool to drip out.

'Too cute, Saiki.' Haruhi, Kaoru, and Hikaru think. Still snapping pictures, the twins signal Mori and Honey to come over.

******

'Saiki... Saiki! We have to get out of here!' The familiar voice echoed louder and louder as he finds himself being dragged by someone. Images of the aftermath of a disaster flooded his head. He shifted in his sleep, and a few seconds later, the psychic jolted awake before scanning his surroundings. Haruhi stared at the pink haired boy with a concered look.

"Saiki? Are you okay?" Haruhi fretted. Seeing everything was normal, the psychic sighed.

"I'm fine. Bad dream." He reassured her as he stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom." He stated with his usual blank face before walking away.

"Oh... okay." She decided to let it go. That was a precognition, but I only saw the aftermath. It didn't look good either. Saiki walked into a stall. He slid off his ring and sighed hearing the rush of hundreds of thoughts. Okay. He teleported into the middle of the sea, facing his target. Good grief, another one? Somehow there always seems to be trouble when I come to Okinawa... Saiki quickly gets rids of the typhoon before teleporting back to the restroom. I hope that's all. That definitely took a bit of energy. Saiki used his powers to dry himself before stepping out of the stall. He sighed before walking back out. I'm going back to sleep. He yawned and this time, the psychic laid down on a lounge chair. He fell asleep in no time.

"Did Saiki act strange when he woke up? He seems really tired today." Tamaki spoke.

"Yeah, he jolted awake and starting looking around as if something had happened..." Haruhi fretted. 'I'm really worried!'

"Whatever it is, I'm sure he'll be okay." Tamaki assured. Haruhi smiled and nodded.

******

"Saiki, we're going to have so much food tonight!" Haruhi exclaims. 'I can't wait to eat!' She shows him a bucket of shell fish, crabs, and other sea creatures. Saiki nods.

"That's a lot..."

"The more the better!" Haruhi replies as she continues gathering more. Tamaki holds up a crab.

"Tell me, Haruhi. Isn't this crab... crabtivating?" Tamaki smirks. Shut up. Saiki notices Kyoya immediately writing something down, and Haruhi laughs.

"Oh yeah." She smiles sweetly.

"You're so cute..." Tamaki says blushing. Saiki falls backwards as he notices a centipede crawling out of the crab.

...CEN

-TI

-PEDE!

Everyone shouts as Tamaki drops the crab. The centipede immediately begins crawling towards Saiki. This is it! The psychic flinched and attempted to crawl back. Help! Haruhi simply grabs the centipede and throws it against a rock. ...Haruhi. I am forever indebted to you.

~~~

Saiki was taking a stroll on the other side of the beach, deciding that he was tired of everyone at the moment. The sun was beaming down on him. I actually like this weather. He hears a bell ringing.

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Come get ice cream for only 500 yen!" An old man calls out, immediately catching the psychic's attention. Shit, I don't have any money on me... He suddenly remembers his ring. Oh! I can apport it for something of equal value. He pulls out the ring. Apport! Good. It's a little too much money but it can't hurt. He walks up to the stand and purchases a coconut ice pop. He smiles to himself. Apport. And the ring was back in his pocket. Saiki spots a giant rock and walks over to it. The pink haired boy climbed the rock and looked down to see the waves splashing. Maybe I should go for a swim. After this ice cream, of course. He takes a seat on the edge of the rock, legs dangling. This is honestly relaxing, besides the hundreds of thoughts. But I want to be aware of my surroundings, especially since there's always some trouble for me here-

"What're you doing up here?" A stranger says. The psychic turns around, ice pop in hand.

"Huh?" He furrows his brows, slightly upset that his alone time was interrupted by someone he didn't even know.

"Hey... you're pretty cute. Mind if we join you?" Another one says. Two nuisances? And I do mind. The psychic simply turns his head and ignores them. That was a bad idea.

"Hey cutie... don't ignore us." One of them said slightly annoyed. 'He's lucky he's cute. I would've beat the crap out of him by now!'

"Yeah, do you know who we are?" Don't know, don't care. 'Heh, I'm only a local, but he doesn't have to know that.' The pink haired boy sat in silence still eating his ice cream. Seriously? So lame. He hears approaching footsteps behind him. 'You're so gonna pay...' 'We're gonna have fun with you!' Saiki takes a final bite of his ice cream before turning around and throwing it at the man's head, causing the man to stumble backwards. Screw you, I still had three bites of that left.

"Hey! Who do you think you are?!" Good grief. Saiki stood up as one of the men began charging at him. He simply stepped off the cliff.

"H-Hey!" The other man called out, rushing to the edge. He made eye contact with the pink haired boy just before he fell into the water. Good grief. I still want that ice cream. He begins to swim underwater. This should be far enough. He resurfaces and walks to the shore, deciding that he should regroup with everyone.

"Oh, Saiki! You're back. Decided to take a dip in the water?" Hikaru questioned, noticing his wet hair and body. Saiki nodded. 'For how long, exactly?' Don't worry about it.

"Oh, wow! Saiki looks so handsome!" A girl stated, blushing.

"His hair is so pretty!" The two girls gushed.

"It seems you're as popular as ever!" Hikaru laughed, throwing an arm around the shorter boy's shoulder. I wish I wasn't.

"Hey, you." A degrading voice said. Tch, I knew I should've double checked the area. Saiki turned his head. How did they already find me... The man grabbed the psychic's arm.

"Hey! Who do you think you're putting your hands on?!" Hikaru shouted, grabbing the stranger's arm.

"I wouldn't do that." The other man said with a cocky smile. He grabbed Hikaru and pulled him off of Saiki.

"Saiki!" Hikaru shouted, catching other girls attention. Some girls screamed for help, alerting the Host Club. They quickly rush over and see Saiki being pulled away.

"I'm fine, Hikaru." The psychic stated calmly as the man tugged him. Hikaru easily overpowered the man, unknowing of the fact that it was due to the psychic.

"Saiki!" Just a few more seconds. Saiki sees Mori sprinting at full speed. The man quickly pulled Saiki behind a big rock, allowing the psychic to free himself and attack.

"I don't care if you mess with me... but messing with the people I care about is a different story." The psychic says darkly causing the other man to shiver. Saiki takes one step closer to the now shaking man. "I'll make you regret ever being born!"

******

"Ta-da! Here you go! Doesn't it look yummy?" Honey questions holding two plates of full crab, Mori behind him with more plates of crab.

"I apologize that there aren't any maids to help you cook, Senpai." Kyoya states.

"It's no big deal. We appreciate you letting us stay here!" Honey exclaims. "Hey Takashi, will you go get Ku-chan?"

"Mm." Mori turns around and goes to Saiki's room. Mori knocks and opens the door. Saiki turns his head from the book he was reading. Mori glances at the ring on the psychic's hand.

"Mori."

"Dinner is ready." Mori states. Mori seems a bit different... Saiki decided to brush it off.

"Ah, I'll be there in a second." Saiki continues reading on the comfortable couch.

"..." Mori walks over to the psychic.

"It will be qui-" Mori cuts the psychic off by lifting him up. He walks out of the room, Saiki on his shoulder. Is he mad? No, I must be imagining things. Mori doesn't get mad. Saiki, being too tired from all the events on the beach, didn't put up a fight. Mori sat Saiki down before sitting down himself. It took the pink haired boy a second to notice the uncomfortable silence.

"Wow," The twins begin in unison. "This is awkward..." It shouldn't be...

"...Well? Let's eat, everyone!" Saiki didn't even notice the dish being placed in front of him. He was too busy staring at the sweets at the end of the table. S-So many. There's so many sweets. And coffee jelly... The psychic snapped out of his haze when he heard a snap. Haruhi took a bite out of a crab leg and munched happily. The pink haired boy decided to do the same.

Snap!

The both bit at the same time. Delicious. Honey knows how to cook. Saiki looked around the table. Such a gloomy atmosphere though... It makes me want to know what they're thinking. He unconsciously touches his ring.

"Why are you guys acting so strange?" He looks at the fork in his hand.

"Don't give us that..." Tamaki mumbled. Huh? The psychic tilted his head in confusion. "Don't give me that!" The blonde shouts. Saiki looked at Tamaki with his usual blank face, albiet confused.

"Why are you upset?" The psychic's brows furrowed.

"Don't act like you don't know why we're upset!"

"I don't." Saiki stated simply.

"You didn't even resist against the guy! You let him drag you just like that! We got so scared when he pulled you behind that rock! Who knows what he could've done to you!" Tamaki yelled, eyebrows twitching in frustration. It was dead silent. I don't understand. I handled it myself, and the guys are locked up now. I even put a curse on one of them. Well, they don't know that part, but why are they acting like this?

"I'm fine, I handled that guy on my own. I don't need anyone looking after me." The psychic stated, he almost snapped his fork in half.

"But what if you didn't! What if he had hurt you?!" Tamaki quickly retorted.

"It's fine, really." Tamaki slammed his hands on the table.

"Really... Do you have any idea how worried we were?!"

Clank!

Saiki dropped his fork. His eyes wide. Wor....ried? The psychic made eye contact with the blonde man. He looked down at his plate. I get it now.

"...Sorry." The psychic said quietly. Hikaru and Kaoru jumped to hug Saiki.

"Aww, Saiki! We forgive you!" Kaoru cried.

"You're so cute! Of course we forgive you!" Hikaru cried, rubbing Saiki's pink hair. Saiki just sat there and accepted their hugs. The twins stepped aside when they saw Tamaki coming over.

"Saiki." He began. The psychic stared at his lap. "We care about you, you know." Saiki slowly looked up at the blonde man. "So, please. Promise us you won't do anything like that again." Tamaki had this look in his eye that the psychic couldn't decipher. He slowly nodded before being pulled into a tight hug by the blonde man. Good grief. Fine.

~~~

Everything quickly went back to normal after the dispute. Saiki and Honey enjoyed their desserts and now they were cleaning up the table. Saiki carried a stack of plates along with Mori. They dropped it off in the kitchen sink. Mori was about to walk off before being stopped by the pink haired boy.

"Mori..." Mori turned around to face the psychic. Saiki was bowing in apology. "I'm sorry for making you worry." Saiki expected to either be ignored or pat on the head. Instead, the taller man pulled him in.

"It's okay, Kusuo." Was all he said. Good grief. These guy's really worry for nothing... The psychic just stood there until Mori eventually stepped back. He then pat the pink haired boy's hair. "Go to bed now."

"What are you, my dad?" Mori simply smiled down at him.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

201K 6.8K 29
ใ€ŽOuran High School Host Clubใ€ ใ€ŽHitachiin Twins โœ˜ OCใ€ โFor those who can't choose between the two mischievous twins...โž A foreign girl who enrolls...
32.3K 977 17
Suzu Kimida is a normal British teen transfering to Ouran Academy with her cousin, Haruhi Fujioka. They both got in strictly on scholarships, Haruhi'...
16.3K 585 20
19 years ago, Reio Akiko gave birth to a daughter. Three years after that, Suoh Yuzuru fathered a son. Divorce with mutual resentment ensued. 15 more...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...