βœ“β”‚π˜›π˜°π˜­π˜¦π˜³π˜’π˜΅π˜¦ 𝘐𝘡 (Elli...

Av n__ikkii

˗ˏˋ πŸ•°οΈ 'ΛŽΛ— 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ─── You and Ellie have been inseparable ever since she came to Jackson. When the... Mer

π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
π™Έπš–πš™πš˜πš›πšπšŠπš—πš
π™Ύπš—πšŽ - πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšœπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
πšƒπš πš˜ - π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πš•πšπšŠ
π™΅πš˜πšžπš› - π™Έπš—πšŒπšŽπšœπš
π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ - πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›
πš‚πš’πš‘ - π™Άπš›πš’πšŽπš
πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— - πšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽ
π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš - π™Ύπš πšŽπš—
π™½πš’πš—πšŽ - π™»πš˜πšœπš
πšƒπšŽπš— - π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšžπš—πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— - πš‚πš•πšŽπšŽπš™
πšƒπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ - π™³πš’πš—πšŠ
πšƒπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš— - π™΄πšπšŽπš›πš—πš’πšπš’
π™΅πš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš— - πš†πš’πš—πšπš˜πš 
π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— - π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ - π™Άπš’πš›πš•πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ

1K 23 6
Av n__ikkii

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝

𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭"

Poetry was your only emotional outlet, and it always had been. Ever since Maria suggested you write your feelings down, there hasn't been anything you would rather do. You could drift away for hours on end just jotting stuff down. Sometimes the poems were about the people around you, but other times the lines of text were purely fictional. You often had trouble distinguishing one from the other, but that somehow made it even better.

You had daily, scheduled writing sessions. It was a timeframe of the day in which people knew not to interrupt you, as it had become a part of a routine. So like most other nights, you were seated at your desk with your notebook and a pen. The inspiration wasn't hard to find for you at that moment, since so many unique experiences had followed in these past few days. Pages were filled in the hours you spent alone, and for once you felt as if nothing could possibly get any better.

This is until you heard a knock on your door, which caused you to flinch as you didn't normally get any visitors around this time of the day. You stood up and walked over to the door. When you opened it, you were surprised to see Ellie standing in front of you. Your Ellie. "Ellie." You felt a smile creeping up on your face as she wasted no time, pulling you in for a close embrace. She kissed your lips for what felt like seconds, but was probably way longer, before pressing a soft and gentle kiss on your forehead. The small gesture made your heart skip a few beats as her forehead was now against yours. "I missed you." She said, a big grin on her face. A chuckle left your mouth as you pulled her into your room, quickly shutting the door behind you.

"You know I don't normally take visitors during these hours." You teased, crossing your arms over your torso whilst trying not to smile. "Oh I am very much aware of that, ma'am." The redhead joked, causing you to let out yet another chuckle. "I was in the middle of a new poem." You rolled your eyes in a sarcastic manner, this time earning a snicker from her. "You're so cute when you talk about your poetry shit." Ellie smiled at you, and you could feel your cheeks starting to heat up once again. A part of you hated how much power her compliments still had over you, but you let it slide as you were too focused on the fact that she was actually here, right in front of you.

You tilted your head as you recalled what your last conversation was about. "You seem happier, did the two of you talk?" Once again, you tucked a small strand of hair behind her ear as you looked into her eyes with nothing but love. The thought of the l-word should terrify you, and definitely shouldn't be thought about this early on, but you had always loved Ellie in a way no one could ever come close to, together or not. "Yeah, I told him I'd try to forgive him." The tattooed redhead nodded, a sigh escaping her lips, the subject still being hard to discuss. "I'm proud of you." The smile on your face grew as you heard her confirm it, and you pressed another soft kiss on her lips. 

"I also might have come out to Joel, in a way at least." Ellie's gaze shifted toward the floor, and a frown appeared on your face. "You what?" You couldn't help the chuckle from escaping as you looked her in the eyes, her own still focused on the ground beneath the two of you. "What exactly did you tell him?" You crossed your arms over your torso again after taking a seat on your bed, her joining you within a matter of seconds. 

"I mean, he sort of asked me about it? He asked me about the kiss, and I told him the truth." A vague smile had now appeared on her face aswell, and you could feel your heart flutter at the last few words that left her mouth. "And that is what exactly?" You asked, a big grin now spread across your face. "That we're together." The flustered redhead looked the other way as she bit her lip, holding back a nervous smile. "Ellie." You said sternly, grabbing ahold of her attention. "Yeah?" She asked, clearly nervous for whatever was about to come. "You better not be fucking with me right now." Your expression remained stern as you tried to process what you just heard. "I'm not, I swear." Ellie let out a chuckle as she looked you in the eyes. "You fucking dork!" You shook your head while rolling your eyes, right before leaning in for yet another kiss.

She rested one of her hands on your waist as the kiss deepened, not wanting to let go of this moment any time soon. Your hand cupped her cheek as the both of you smiled through the kiss. To your displease, she pulled away for a second, her body hoovering over yours. "Does that mean we are together, then?" She teasingly asked you, and a part of you wanted to physically poke her so hard it hurt as you nodded. "Yes you idiot, we're girlfriends now." The smile never left your face as the kiss resumed, time seeming to fade away as the two of you passionately expressed your feelings for one another. The lable managed to make things even more exciting, the grins on your faces growing.

This was the very first time you had ever felt this way about anyone, and a part of you wondered whether it was a first for her too. You had always assumed that Ellie wasn't your typical straight girl, as the closet didn't even exist when it came to her. Neither of you had been very open about your past to one another, so you had no clue as to whether she had experienced anything like this before. A part of you wanted to believe it was her first time kissing anyone too that night at the bar, but from the way she went about it, you could tell it wasn't. You hadn't brought it up, as you felt it would be too awkward, especially since the two of you were now 'involved' romantically.

————— ୨୧ —————

It wasn't until later that night, that you finally had the courage to approach Tommy. Your girlfriend had left hours ago, and silence was the only thing that filled the house. Maria was out at one of the town's meetings, and wouldn't be home until late. The man you were looking for was sat on the sofa, in the middle of the living room. His eyes were fixated on some book he was currently reading as you walked into the room. The scent of old cigares and woodwork filled your nostrils, an oddly comforting smell to you.

"Tommy," You started, and his eyes immediately left whatever page he was on, now solely focused on you. "I need to talk to you about something." You stammered, the nerves taking over your voice. He simply nodded, putting his book on the coffee table as he made place for you to sit, patting the spot right next to him.

You took a seat next to him, feeling kind of awkward as he looked at you expectantly. "Go ahead." He reassured you, a frown appearing on his face out of confusion as he continued to nod at you. "Did Maria tell you about what happened at the winter dance?" You asked him as you tried to get into a more comfortable position on the couch. The even bigger frown on his face answered the question for you. "Seth said some pretty rude shit to Ellie and I." A sigh escaped your mouth as you thought back to that moment. 

Tommy's demeanor switched to an angrier one as he readjusted himself on the sofa. "What did that motherfucker do?" His tone came out in a violent manner, and you already found yourself wanting to defend the man that ruined the best night of your entire life. "It's fine, Maria dealt with it." You shook your head with a calm expression on your face, but the angry feeling remained within you. "What was he even doing bothering you anyway?" He was now the one to shake his head, his eyes narrowed. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about." Another sigh left your mouth as the feeling of dread entered your gut. "Oh, alright." Tommy nodded as he waited for you to tell him.

"He came up to us, because Ellie and I were kissing." You swallowed your spit as your gaze shifted over to the floor, not quite ready for any form of confrontation yet. "Kissing?" He asked as his mind seemed to process your words. Silence filled the room as you nodded at him, unsure about what to say next.

"Does that mean y'all are together now?" You could feel his eyes on you as you quickly nodded, causing him to readjust himself once again. "We made it official earlier today." Your eyes fell to the floor again as your nerves took over. Your name fell from his mouth, causing you to look up at him. "As long as you're happy, I am." Tommy said as he looked into your eyes, his expression genuine. You could tell he was having trouble with his words, but truly meant no harm. A feeling of relief now filled your gut as you could feel a smile creeping up on your face. "You mean that?" You asked for confirmation, to which he quickly responded. "I do." He continued to nod as you hugged him. 

Tommy seemed surprised at the sudden expression of physical touch, but wrapped his arms around you within seconds as the two of you held one another in silence. You dug your head into his shoulder, just as you had done countless times before. "I love you, kid." Tommy said as he planted a soft kiss on your head. It was only a small gesture, but it meant the world to you.

You couldn't stop the tears from flowing as you finally let them out. As you sniffed into his shoulder, you could feel his grip around you tighten, holding you close to him. The two of you remained silent for minutes, before he finally spoke up again. "Thank you for telling me." He said as you pulled away from him, now making eye contact. A smile now made its way onto your face as you nodded at him. 

"Does Maria know?" He asked after moments of silence. "I'm assuming she knows." You tilted your head as you told him, your thoughts wandering of to that night again. "She saw us kissing at the dance and never really asked me about it afterwards." A small sigh left your mouth, again out of pure relief. Tommy nodded in an understanding manner. "Makes sense. That woman just has a way of knowing stuff." He tilted his head while raising his brows, adding everything up in his head. "That's what I thought!" Your eyebrows were now also raised as you playfully poked him with your elbow.  

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Words: 2024

A/N: More fluff!!!! This is the shortest chapter I have written so far for some reason, but I didn't want any of it to feel forced so I just ended it here. I have even more planned for next chapter:) It's been cute to write tbh... might write more for future stories, BUT as I already have this entire fanfic planned, there aren't a lot more comfort scenarios left for me to write... I won't get cruel JUST YET though...

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

44K 694 43
In which, they reunite in the most unexpected circumstance. joel x fem!oc
4.9K 259 8
Female OC x Male Reader HBO's The Last of Us x Male Reader The Last of Us season 1 ✍ The Last of Us season 2 ❌️
42K 1.4K 30
Completed (βœ“) β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° "I've been caught up in the Riptide," "For too long 'cause it's all I kno...
75.7K 2.9K 26
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π…πˆππˆπ’π‡ π’π€π•πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ in which rhea miller isn't dead after all. ...