I WILL NEVER FALL FOR YOU

yummylittlepeachbabe tarafından

My life has alway been surrounded by people that love each other but never around people who truly love me. G... Daha Fazla

A FEW CHARACTERS
1) BACK FROM BREAK
2) BROKEN DOWN
3) PEER PRESSURE
4) LEFT ALONE
5) WHAT AM I DOING
6) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
7) ADVENTUROUS IDEAS
8) PARTY TIME
9) FEELINGS
10) BACK HOME
11) BACK WITH MY DAD
12) SEE YOU AGAIN
13) I WANT YOU
14) DISTRACTIONS
15) GRADUATION
16) THE HUT
17) FIRST TIME
19) MOTHERLY TALK
20) CONTRACEPTION
21) MISCOMMUNICATION
22) A NEW TRUTH
23) THE BIG '2' '1'
24) DINNER BIT
25) NOT MY PLACE TO SAY
26) BIRTHDAY REDO
27) IM DONE
28) BRINGING A GIRL ROUND
29) BACK IN LONDON
30) IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH
31) MIAMI DAY TWO
32) GOSSIP WITH MY GIRL
33) JOLI JESSICA
(34) A PHONE CALL
(35)
(36) I CANT DO IT WITHOUT HIM
(37) FIRST VISIT
(38) STAYING BY HIS SIDE
(39) EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OK
(40) OUR BABY
(41) ANNOUNCEMENTS
(42)
(43) UNWANTED VISIT

18) DAYDREAM

120 1 0
yummylittlepeachbabe tarafından

Theodore

A snake wrapped around roses... That was her tattoo from the start of her right ass cheek to just before her thigh. That night on her graduation moved our relationship to a whole other level and I don't regret it one bit.

Not pulling away from each other I sit up as she climbs on my lap grinding herself against me as she moans in my mouth her arms loosely wrapped around my neck her thighs on either side of my hips and my hands running up her thighs and over her ass. Her hand goes back into my shorts as she palms me again this time making my dick fully erect.

She pulls away moving her body down until she's laying on her stomach inbetween my legs. She pulls my shorts down a bit wasting no Time, placing her mouth on my cock going straight to work. She sucks her cheeks in sucking my dick fast yet effectively moaning a bit as her tongue swirls around my tips and she rubs the rest of me that couldnt fit in her mouth. I moan my hips bucking a little. I lay my head on the pillow grabbing her hair. I look up at the mirror seeing her suck my dick at a different angle and If I had no self control I'd bust a nut right now.

Fuck I just might...damn. Grabbing her blonde hair I pull it forcing my cock out of her mouth with a statisfying pop. Pulling her up I lay her on her back and she opens her legs for my body to rest inbetween. I pull my shorts back up before kissing her. If she wasn't ready for me to fuck her or physically touch her I'm gonna try and please her in other ways I can.

Travelling my lips down her body I start grinding against her making my cladded dick rub against her cladded pussy. I start kissing her neck particularly the spot right before her collarbone sucking on it hard as it is her weak spot. I bite her a little and she moans continuing to pant like a dog. Grinding harder she moans her back arching.

I go to lift her t-shirt so I can play with her tits but she pushes my shoulders down. "skip the fucking boobs you fucking tease." she moans panting out her words In pleasure. I didn't know if she was asking me to eat her pussy or what because after the conversation we just had I was definitely not doing that if she wasn't ready.

"theo" I look at her. "are you ok." i smirk "more than darling." she laughs "do you know what I just asked you to do." i didn't want to seem dumb so I nod. "OK then." she had the biggest smile on her face like she just wanted to laugh at me. "ok I'll start it off." she pulls off her shorts and my eyes widen. "oh..." she laughs loudly right at me.

I try not to laugh along Instead I kiss her trying to get her back in the moment. I grind against her again and the wetness of her pussy soaks my shorts a little but she let's out a low moans that was the sexies thing ever. I travel my lips down her body. I take off her shirt freeing her boobs. My mouth immediately attaches to the left one sucking on it gently flicking her nipple with my tongue and she let's out a small moan. Teasing her left boob I put her right nipple between my teeth not biting down on it as I pull her nipple and she let's out a whimpered moan.

I lick in between boobs and down her body dipping my tongue in her belly button making her jolt a little and I smile I keep going until I'm in between her legs my hands on the back of her thighs pushing her legs towards her opening her pussy for me.

She was gorgeous absolutely perfect. She had the tiniest bit of blonde hair on the top of pussy but the rest of her was smooth. Her pussy lips were big and fat and look soft and when I pushed her legs further they spreaded open revealing her pink insides. Her hole was small like she hasn't had sex in a while. Letting go of one of her I pushed back on the top of inner lips revealing the orgasm bud and I smirk. Attaching my mouth to her clit I suck it and she jolts. Using my tongue I kiss her clit and she moans her hand in my hair.

I push on the back of her thighs again opening up her lips for me as I dip my tongue in her swirling and licking her pussy before sucking on her clit. Her legs lock around my head as I continue to eat her pussy out making sure that my tongue reaches every last bit of her pussy. Her legs tremble from the pleasure as her moans become breathy and irregular "fuck don't stop theo don't stop" she moans out her hips grinding against my face and her hands in my hair.

Knowing that she was gonna come soon, I dip a finger into her pussy continuing to lick and suck her clit and lips. She tugs on my hair and tightens her thigh grip around my head arching her back and tilting her chin her legs tremble faster her mouth forming an 'o' shape and less than 10 seconds later the most breath taking scream but also a whimper bit also a moan releases from her mouth her body deflating after.

Slowly taking my finger out of her pussy I suck on it hard moving myself up her body until I'm hovering above her. I smile at her flush face. "did you like that." biting her bottom lip still out of breath she nods before humming in agreement.

She pulls my shorts all the way off leaving us both naked. I catch her looking up and she smiles. "nice ass." i chuckle and shake my head at her. "you are such a weirdo"
"well do you want to fuck this weirdo or not." straight to the point and honest just the way I like her. "because I want to fuck you."

I kiss her. "but are you ready to have sex again." she nods with no hesitation. "if it's with you I'm always ready." I smile kissing her against I reach between us rubbing her pussy and clit. "Do you have a condom." she pulls away asking me.

Getting off the bed I grab my wallet taking the condom I keep in there out. I sit back on the bed in between her open legs giving myself a few stokes whilst opening the condom. Grabbing my hand away from my dick she replaces mine with hers giving me a few stokes.

"why are you so big and thick." i look up at her. "most men are either big or thick but you just had to be both you greedy bastard." my head falls back as I laugh the way she says bastard has me gone she pronounced it (barstud) almost in a British accent.

I put the condom on leaning forward giving her the allusion I was gonna fall on her but I place my hand on either side of her arms. "oh fuck off." i smirk at her. "do you want me to fuck off or fuck you." she glares at me. "both." I give her a smile. I lean down and kiss her as I put one hand between us aligning myself to her entrance. "baby are you sure."
"yes especially now that you just called me baby in the most seductive way ever." I rub my dick up and down her pussy before pushing the tip into her and she whimpers.

She was tight and warm and wet. I push more of me in her and I grunt from how tight that pussy was."God your so tight." i grunt out. "more like your just so big" she moans in pain and pleasure. I let her walls adjust to my size a little bit before I start movimg. Slowly grinding inside of her. Her legs move further up my side her toes now just above my ass. I push down on the back of her thighs speeding up thrusting hard and fast into her as her grunt.

Her eyes roll back with her mouth in an 'o' shape it was almost like it was too intense for her moans to escape. I let go of her thighs grabbing both her hands and pining them one either side of her head as I pick up the pace the headboard slamming against the wall and the actual bad squeaking. "oh god." she screams out a moan almost like all the ones trapped in her throat let's out at the same time.

Her pussy was tight her boobs were jiggling with every thrust I do and her eyes were rolled back with her mouth open. The sight was too much for me to good and I was close really close to nutting. Placing one hand on the wall I slow down trying to give myself some time to slowdown the high I was getting.

Takig myself out of her I flip her around maybe not seeing her face will help with the fact that she makes me bust a nut quickly. Pushing myself back in I fuck her doggystyle. I thrust faster then last time and her arms give out under her her face now squashed in a pillow muffling her svream. I smack her tattooed ass as hard as possible and she screams her back arching and her asscheek turning red. I rub her ass still thrusting in her trying to sooth the pain I caused her. I grab onto her hair pulling it hard and forcing her back on her hands.

"fuck in so close theo keep going please." she begs to let her orgasm. I was as her ass cheek slam into my pelvis causing a wave to form over there ass cheeks oh her round fast bubble butt asscheeks. Fuck myself I'm literally gonna bust.

I grab her tits pulling her body up and off her hands as I rest my ass on my heels so now she was kind of sitting on me my hand in her tits as I continue to fuck the goods out of her. "yes yes yes." she whimpers and let's a string of moans out. Well atleast now I know I'm doing something right. Slumping on me her walls tighten around my dick as she come down from her high. My body shutters as I release into the condoms with a sting of grunts and moans. My body goes weak all the adrenaline that allowed me to fuck so hard dissipating and punishing me with the aftermath.

I lay her back down as I pull out of her the condom full of cum. As I slump down next to her I stare in our mirror at our naked sweat glistening bodies.

I can tell you right now that was the first but not the last time we had sex. That day was over 3 months ago and we've had sex on multiple other occasions like in my car in her car at the garage at the beach and especially in her bed but we also made sure now that we were intimate that we wouldn't base oir relationship around sex so that none of us get addicted and start liking the sex more then the person so we also just spend some quality time together as well.

"you good there brother you've been out of it for a bit now." i look up see my brothers and their girlfriends staring at me. "yeah I'm good man." they all give a suspicious look but go bad to being or lovey dovey. It honestly makes me sick.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 33.5K 73
Here's a bombshell for you: I have eight brothers. Eight extremely attractive, smart, mischievous, crazy overprotective brothers. Well, step brothers...
791 2 30
Rhena Han She's one of the quietest children you will ever meet. She had a tragic upbringing none of which was ever her fault she just got tangled up...
1K 65 48
Ages 14+ (lesbian concepts and some profanity) This is not your everyday love story, okay? It's not a chick flick either. The events and themes withi...
447 43 17
I'm only 14 and my life is a mess. My mom died when I was 7 so my dad had the responsibility of raising 4 kids on his own. We all have secrets. I'm f...