๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐๐„๐ƒโ„ข

Od VEAUNE

When you learn to appreciate life ; death scares you PARENT BOOK OF : Hollywoods โ€ข Completed Vรญce

Aa
Bb
Cc
Dd
Ee
Ff
Gg
Hh
Ii
Jj
Kk
Ll
Mm
Nn
Oo
Pp
Qq
Rr
Ss
Tt
Uu
Vv
Ww
Xx
Yy
Zz
Aa 2
Bb 2
Cc 2
Dd 2
Ee 2
Ff 2
Gg 2
Hh 2
Ii 2
Jj 2
Kk 2
Ll 2
Mm 2
Nn 2
Oo 2
Qq 2
Rr 2
Ss 2
Tt 2
Uu 2
Vv 2
Ww 2
Xx 2
Yy 2
Zz 2
Part I
Part II
Part III
Epilogue

Pp 2

100 6 18
Od VEAUNE

Asaad - Asa

Not gonna lie, in the beginning of my vacation I spent a good amount of time on my phone.

When I woke up, I was peering my screen and right before I went to bed, the same action took place.

Even with my phone muted or silenced, I couldn't help but pick up work related calls and venture through my messages as if it were a typical day. And even then, I wasn't this attached to my device.

It wasn't long before Sophia began complaining and after just the first day, I decided to turn my phone over to her so I could keep from entertaining everyone else.

We were now three days in and my mind began to wonder.

I couldn't lie and say that I didn't enjoy my time with Soph.. especially since we journeyed out almost six hours ours away from Hemsborow.

Honestly, I think the trip did help me to appreciate her more as a girlfriend than just a business partner.

We went for wine tasting, tried different cultural foods, played a few games with other couples we met, and she insisted on skinny dipping at the beach - which I turned down but she did gracefully.

After that skinny dip, she got fined a good penny but she laughed it off and said you only live once, and that's what really made me second guess my thoughts about her.

Sophia was actually fun outside of her working self. She had me doings things that I wouldn't have done in a million years, but I was always open to new experiences.

Truly, when I thought about it.. I think she'd be someone that mama would've liked.

"My dad asked about you, you know." She gave me an amused look, nudging me, playfully so I knew that it was good news.

"Yea?" I returned the look, actually feeling decent about this getaway.

It's crazy how some people won't even know what peace is until they experience it.

"Mhm," she agreed, digging her feet into the sand. "He thinks so highly of you and he's happy that you gave Abraham a chance.. knowing his past."

"People change." I was now the one digging my feet deep into the sand, immediately regretting it once I felt my temperature rise.

Sophia told me about Abraham's past before I even allowed him on my team, and I was skeptical at first, but once she explained fully I understood, not seeing much wrong with his role since he was an influenced boy.

"You sure you don't wanna go inside yet?" I asked, noticing that her skin was turning red even though she had that tanning spray that she swore up and down on.

"Nah," she smiled, holding her arms out for full coverage. "By the time i'm done, i'll end up looking like you."

"Sophia—" I prepared for an answer, but my phone began ringing in her see-through tote bag. "Let me see the phone, yea?"

She dropped her arms, letting them slam at her sides while dropping her smile. "Are you serious? We were doing so good!"

"I haven't been on the phone since after you took it, yea? It's been some days, give it to me." I remained stern with my last statement, not wanting her to joke around or use her fake sadness to sway me away.

She had an annoyed laugh before swiping it out her bag and handing it directly to me, this time with the tips of her fingers holding at the ends.

I answered, not even looking at the contact and immediately pulled my face back when the loud voice beckoned. "BAE!"

"What do you want, Kesha," I grumbled, taking a seat near an umbrella so the sun didn't shine too much on me.

"ASAAD IS IT TURE?" She hollered before a voice in the back asked for the phone, but she immediately screamed for the person to move.

"Who is that?" I asked, rubbing the sand off my legs. "Where you at Kesha?"

After that there was shuffling and movement circulating before she finally responded, "ARE YOU MARRYING HER?"

I drew my brows together, looking down at the critters, wishing that I'd left my phone in that bag. "Kesha.. ain't nobody getting married, yea? Who's that in the back?"

"Oh, okay. Good!" She hung up her end of the phone and I just stared at the screen, irritated until it went black.

Sophia finally took a seat beside me, looking like a batch of roses as she hissed at the burns that were now a part of her skin. "I told you.."

I nodded, letting her know that she was right before taking advantage of the fact that I was finally getting some screen time.

Nothing could prepare me for the news that was showcased on HOOD CLUEZ. They wasted no time with video footage and interviews with one of the biggest names in the industry: Big Mac

And beside him was a familiar face, once that i've seen and notice in my own home a few times. The kid looked happy, smiling ear to ear with pure excitement that he was joined again with his biological father.

"What do you have to say to the camera, lil man!" Mac encouraged, holding his son's side and Na'Jour let his few teeth show, exploiting his satisfaction.

"I missed my daddy!" He gleamed, holding onto one of the toys i'd purchased for him when babysitting.

I held my breath for a moment, rewinding my mind back to all the occasions I saw him, his items, and when was the last time he and I saw each other.

"They was in my home.." I mumbled, paying most of my attention to the toy that only stayed in the playroom.

But it didn't make sense. Na'Jour should've never even been in the house. I hadn't watched him in weeks.

On top of that, I knew Darius wasn't the type to let some shit like this happen willingly, so what was really up?

"Awe!" Sophia cooed, leaning over to see what I was. "Isn't this that boy that went missing like a year ago? I'm so happy his father finally found him! Did they say who's behind it?"

I shook my head with uneasiness as my tongue clicked against my teeth. She wasn't asking any of the right questions.

As far as i've learned, Mac wasn't much of a good nigga. Especially not to Yasmin, but those were just bits and pieces that i've heard overtime.

Now, my mind lingered about Isis's whereabouts.

If it happens that these niggas had access to my place, where the hell was she? And had she gotten stuck in the mix of this re-kidnapping scenario?

A lot was crossing over my mind and with no hesitation I called her phone, but it went straight to voicemail.

I did it a few more times, and the results were the same.

"Mm." I mumbled lowly, feeling some type of way before checking my messages to see that our thread hadn't updated since a week ago, when we last communicated.

There were no new messages from her, but now there was going to be one from me. Pointless enough, it didn't even deliver.

"See," Sophia stood back up, trying to pull my hand so I could follow behind her. "This is why I asked for your phone. You were just happy with me and now you have have that look on your face."

I didn't let up, letting my weight keep me on the seat as I strolled down the rest of my messages, stoping at LaDarius's, which simply read:

Nigga we gotta talk. This hiding out of town shit ain't finna work with me no more. You got business to handle here patna. I'm boutta blow.

That message let me know all I needed to before I stood on my feet, calling a truce.

•••

Macgee - Big Mac

To have my son back again was one of the best feelings i've had in a long time.

I made it a warm welcoming back home for him as I allowed for my favorite strippers to throw ass on him.

I gave him a couple of bands to spring at the ladies, who were quick to flip his baseball hat backwards so he could get a better look at what his future would be filled with.

I was one of those fathers. One who jubilated at my son's happiness, but also one who wanted him to experience as early as he could.

The more ass and pussy he could see now, the less likely he'd associate himself with the fags. I wanted him to do greater things and maybe even end up like myself: a million dollar prodigy who made money just stepping into rooms.

I still couldn't believe that he was here, enjoying his time with me as the loud music in the home carried around alongside the smell of weed and alcohol that fumed the air.

And to think it was one of Charles's girls who tipped in Na'Jour's location. She was lucky to not be at the scene we'd found him to be laying his head.

Still, I questioned thoroughly about who he was with and why he was there.

I was told the two bedroom, one bathroom, home belonged to Ezekiel's son, and I could say that was a truly interesting piece to come across.

I knew the boy had some connection to Denny, but now I wanted to know why. There was no helping to think that Denny was either working with Asaad, or that Ezekiel had this under his belt for awhile.

However, Na'Jour was an open book to me and the guys who looked to put an end to the person who had kidnapped him.

He went on and on about mommy and then he brought forth his second daddy, which I immediately disapproved of when hearing.

"When I catch that bitch," I chuckled to myself, irritably. "I'll kill her and yo' otha papi, you hear me?"

Na'Jour nodded, but slowly as now he was able to discern right and wrong, and in his mind what I was saying was wrong.

He got a good cursing to and I was angered about his new change, but this wouldn't last long.

"AYYE, you like that?" One of the strippers laughed, rubbing his hand on her ass as she shimmied down to her knees, showing tricks with her cheeks.

I nodded, satisfied before seeing more guests walk into my money filled home.

Even though I didn't associate with most of them or trusted their intentions, money was money and business was business.

"You're not selling tonight?" Charles asked, trying to speak over the music as I patted his back, kissing my teeth.

"Tonight is about my son, of course i'm selling on his behalf, but you know it's been harder to find some beauties out now'a days."

It was true, after the incident that took place about almost two and a half months ago, where it was brought to light about Charles's business, people were scared to leave their homes.

Women were more protective of themselves; having mace, carrying pocket knives and tasers. Lately, i've noticed more parents to walk their children to school rather than leaving them idle.

Business wasn't just running slow because of that, but Richards Valley was swarmed with unwanted blue collard guest.

It hurt him more than it hurt me because he needed virgins and underaged girls for a prosperous life, but all I needed were prosistues who would do anything for a dime.

"I'm getting my girls back," Be boasted, allowing for our shot glasses to clank together before swallowing the burn. "Me and Denny have something planned in the making. It will definitely shock you."

"Oh really?" I tested, knowing that though these men were my friends, we were competition first. It will only be a matter of time before they'd have to admit defeat.

I've always been on top. They've been close in reach, but their funds could never outweigh mine.

"Oh, just you watch." He turned away, greeting my other guests and I tilted my head to the side, enjoying the laughed on my dear son's face.

He didn't know just yet, but he'd grow to be one of the most heartless men in this city.

Na'Jour would have so much money left behind from me that he wouldn't need to venture out in the streets as these other hood niggas would.

Nah, my son would eat them alive, but somehow he'd find himself in the same streets I saved him from.

A grin crept my face when my most wanted visitors made entry to my third home.

I decided I wanted to shake the game up a bit, letting competition grow harder for all the men who thought they had it like me.

Maybe I had too much of an ego. Truly, I felt like a god that deserved to be bowed down to especially by all these upcoming niggas who swear on their antics.

I was once told I was the Nicki Minaj of the hood, and though I was offended to be compared to a woman - that compliment was taken with grace.

"What is this?" Dove, one of my closets friends who dealed heavily in his city, asked as he took notice of the unfamiliar faces.

He was a man with dignity, as myself, and held his drug dealing business to the upmost.

They'd call us the old heads of the industry, me, him, Cleo, Ramsey, Trixta, Harris, and a few others who dominated cities around the south - leading up to the north.

"This, my friend." I head bobbed him with satisfaction. "This is war."

You could only image the faces made when all the men of Richards Valley stared across the room at each other, intimated and angered by their invite.

Maybe they felt they were special or chosen, but once Jonah, King, Taequan, Pierre, Keshawn, Rhonda, and Quez saw each other, there was silence amongst them.

Taequan and Pierre were Natasha's most violent brothers. Out of the big group of boys, they happened to be the angriest of her death.

They were also my nephews, but there were no favorites in this industry. I needed something else to distract the police, even if it meant throwing those two in the pit.

"Fuck is this, unc?" Taequan was the first with his weapon out, not knowing if he wanted to aim it at Keshawn or Jonah for reuniting his relationship with Isis.

Denny hadn't seen the images yet, but they were circling all around the city and many people wondered what the hell happened to 'missing' mother that was supposedly murdered by her ex.

What I wanted to know was why my son called her mommy when he saw the photo.

After that Jonah held his gun up, swigging it between Taequan and Keshawn, and suddenly, everyone else managed to do the same thing.

Pointing in all sorts of directions until Rhonda turned King's held hand and pointed it at Quez, who was trying to leave once he noticed what was taking place.

It wasn't until then that all the others took notice of the neighborhood superman, clearly shocked that he was handed to them like desert on a platter.

They wanted to kill for dead, but held back, eager to know why I was suddenly giving them all what they wanted.

Typically, my help came with a price, but I was feeling generous and held no caring bone in my heart for the man who helped push an organization that was taking over the city, ruining our lives, and meddling with our money.

Once this roadblock was out the way, they'd have no choice but to kill each other. Shred one another into pieces without an excuse or obstacle they could relate to.

"Well don't just stand there," I announced, snickering, "Kill em."

•••

"Daddy says it's not good to watch tv this late," Na'Jour educated me, resulting in a slap to his hand, which made his eyes go wide before he snatched it away from me.

It wasn't often that I hit him, but he'd been angering me with this nonsense. "Darius isn't your daddy, you hear me? Don't let me hear that shit again!"

He quickly nodded, holding in his tears while also holding tightly to the red hand.

"Be easy on the boy, would you?" Denny tried to come in his defense, as this was the fifth time he was swatted for bringing up another man.

"You're one to talk, Den," I sighed, plopping a thick cigar between my teeth and letting the black smoke escape my mouth. "You know i'm gonna kill her when I see her right?"

He chuckled lowly, but I could tell that it pained him with how easily of a reaction that was. "You're not gonna touch her. Yasmin has some value to my life now. She's doing a lot of great things."

"Oh yeah, like what?" I challenged, knowing that the woman who birthed my child was nothing but a pretty face and a reusable body.

Denny patted his chest, enjoy the smell of the tobacco filled air. "She's going to bring us closer to Jonah. She's going to bring us closer to Keshawn. She's going to bring us closer to Asaad."

"And what do those three have in common?" He rhetorically asked. "Isis."

"And what sense does that make?" I passed him the cigar, but he declined it, sitting himself up passionately.

"They're all going to die behind her, including Yasmin."

I scoffed, laughing at how determined and confident he was in this plan he formed in that feeble mind of his.

"Even your newphews," he added, which made me choke on the end of the wrap and I stared at him long and hard.

He didn't break any eye contact, which let me know that this was a thought burried for awhile.

I didn't play about my Nephew's and the Withersons would not be the Withersons without the boys who paved the way.

This man truly believed that Yasmin was that dangerous, and it almost frightened me, but it didn't. "How much do you wanna bet, Denny?"

He laughed, an evil one with a smirk so sinister and unidentifiable that it even caught me by surprise. "I bet your son's life."

•••
* Sooooo, I did something just a tad different with this chapter

* I feel like maybe now's the time to bring out some action, however.. It's about time that a love life is made for Isis and I can't keep depriving her

* Hope you guys enjoyed, if you have any thoughts or ideas LMKKK

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.2M 64.9K 58
"๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•...
18.3K 331 41
Just read it๐Ÿฅด & find out
611K 14.1K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„
1.3M 60.6K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐