my sweetest love // bnd hyeo...

By ode-verse

jaehyun, a reckless young adult, isn't shy to admit that he likes his close friend sanghyeok. however, in a g... More

➶-͙˚ i fell in love✶
1. "i like you!"
2. "my favourite loser."
3. "it's okay, really."
4. "you're mine, i think."
5. "just ignore him!"
6. "i'm your love."
7. "you did that...?"
8. "try not to fall off."
9. "anything for you."
10. "bye, jaehyun."
11. "cheer up, buddy."
12. "stop lying to yourself."
13. "just kiss me."
14. "is this okay?"

15. "my sweetest love."

316 26 19
By ode-verse

[6개월 후]

"Morning, Yongguk hyung-nim!"

Yongguk raised his head, nodding as a greeting before pointing his hand at the usual lunch table. Jaehyun frowned as his eyes trailed to the table, gaze landing on a crying Dongmin being comforted by Donghyun. "Sort that out first before coming to the back. We have two custom orders, but help your friend first."

Jaehyun nodded, bowing his head before walking over to his friends. "Dongmin, are you... okay?"

Donghyun looked up, shaking his head as he sighed. "Seeun broke up with him."

"What?!"

Dongmin raised his head from the table, sniffling in frustration as he wiped his eyes. "It's so stupid, Jaehyun. He fucking cheated on me and got mad that I found out. The bastard then accused me of not loving him or some dumb shit like that. I knew it would come to this because we've been fighting and ignoring one another recently. I really should've expected less of him, really. What an asshole."

"Wait — Seeun bro cheated on you?" Jaehyun asked in shock. "I can't believe it — how...?"

"He said that I like Donghyun," Dongmin muttered, chuckling cynically as he wiped his eyes again. "Donghyun's been my friend since middle school but clearly he's been misreading the situation or whatever."

"Damn," Jaehyun exclaimed as he shook his head. "Is there anything we can do to he—?"

"And another thing!" Dongmin suddenly exclaimed. "His new boyfriend is so damn cute! I hate him so much. That Yujun kid honestly deserves that asshole — I hope their relationship doesn't last long."

"Ay, don't be childish about it," Jaehyun chuckled, gently rubbing Dongmin's back. "It's unusual to see you cry like this. I'm not used to it. The Dongmin I know wouldn't let a boy drag him down. I don't know how you feel — I honestly hope I never experience it — but I know it'd feel horrible."

"Obviously he's hurting right now, Jaehyun," Donghyun said with a raised eyebrow. "He just broke up with his boyfriend."

"Well, then, we should comfort him," Jaehyun said with a huff. "Dongmin, is there anything we can do?"

"Buy me ice cream," Dongmin muttered, leaning against Donghyun. "And I need you to pretend to be Seeun so that I can yell at you."

"Why don't you yell at him in person?" Donghyun complained, tugging on Dongmin's hair so that he sat up. "It's not my fault that you're single now, so don't yell at me."

"I want to yell at you because he thought I was cheating on him with you," Dongmin chuckled as he sniffled. "Whatever. I'm done crying over him. If he could move on so easily, then there's no point in crying."

Jaehyun looked between them for a moment before smiling. "Donghyun-ah, give him a kiss better."

"No, I won't," Donghyun said quickly. "He's already crying about an ex boyfriend that cheated on him — now you want other boys to kiss him already?"

Dongmin sighed softly as he leaned against Donhyun again. "I don't mind. Maybe it'll make me feel better to do things to forget him."

"... I'm not giving you a kiss better, Dongmin."

"Boring."

"It's so unusual to see you cry, Dongminnie," Jaehyun hummed, raising a hand to wipe Dongmin's tears. "Don't cry, you big baby. It's just a boy."

"Says you — you didn't even want to leave your room when Sanghyeok broke up with you for a week," Dongmin scoffed as he blew his nose. "I'll be fine. Maybe I need to take my anger out on someone or something — for now, I'll just cry every night."

"Where's Sanghyeok today?" Donghyun asked, turning to face Jaehyun. "He usually follows you around."

"He's helping my mom out around the house today," Jaehyun said as he stood up. "Told him that I only have custom orders to complete today, so he stayed home."

"Can I borrow your board?" Dongmin asked as he stood up. "I won't break it, I promise."

"... suddenly, I don't trust you."

"See you two later!"

Sanghyeok waved his hand as Mr and Mrs Myung left their home, his heart racing wildly with nervousness. Jaehyun would be arriving soon, and the two would be all alone together. Sanghyeok heaved a heavy sigh, picking up his phone to occupy himself as he waited for his boyfriend to return from work.

Six months later, it still made him giddy to call Jaehyun his boyfriend.

Sanghyeok lifted his head when he heard the door unlock, standing up from his kneeling position on the floor quickly as Jaehyun walked into the home. "Sanghyeok-ah, I'm back~! What did Dad make for di—"

Jaehyun paused right at the entrance of the living room, eyes glancing about the table set out in front of him. On the coffee table in the living room were various small desserts, a soda bottle, and a single small cream cake with strawberries. Sanghyeok was nervous but pressed out an excited smile as he pointed at the cake. "It's our 6 months together."

Jaehyun's smile grew, eyes sparkling either happiness. "You prepared this?"

"Well, your mom helped, but I did as best as I could," Sanghyeok smiled, glancing down at the floor. "I know it's not much, but I figured that you'd be tired after work, so I rather did this."

Jaehyun stood just before Sanghyeok, gently holding his cheeks in his hands as he tilted his head. "I love you so much, you know?"

"Do you?"

"So, so much," Jaehyun chuckled, leaning forward to gently press a kiss to the other's lips. Sanghyeok returned the warm embrace, his arms naturally going to Jaehyun's neck to hold him close. Sanghyeok frowned when Jaehyun pulled away, his confusion contorting into laughter when Jaehyun began crying.

"What the— Jaehyun! Why are you crying?!"

Jaehyun laughed as he wiped his eyes. "No, I'm just so happy that I have someone like you in my life. You make me... so happy, Sanghyeok-ah..."

"If I knew you were gonna cry, I would've been recording," Sanghyeok laughed, using his sleeve to wipe Jaehyun's cheeks. "It's unfair that you look so pretty when you cry."

"Because these are tears of happiness," Jaehyun smiled, kissing Sanghyeok's forehead softly. "Happy six months to us, love. I hope we spend the rest of our years together."

"I love you, Myung Jaehyun."

"I love you too... Myung Sanghyeok."

"Don't do that."

"Fine, fine. Wait, let me go upstairs—"

"Oh hell no, you're not going to the rooftop."

"But everyone needs to know that I love you!"

Sanghyeok laughed as he hugged Jaehyun tightly, arms holding him place so that he couldn't move. "You only need to tell me from now on, okay?"

Jaehyun smiled, leaning his head against Sanghyeok's. "Let's eat some cake."

"Come to bed."

Jaehyun did a little dance to annoy the other before climbing onto his bed, dropping himself beside Sanghyeok with a grunt. "You're the best boyfriend, you know that?"

"I know," Sanghyeok agreed with a chuckle, lifting a hand to play with Jaehyun's hair. "I hope you enjoyed the surprise. I would've done more but..."

"I'll get you a gift tomorrow, okay? I'll be honest and say I forgot that it was our 6 months today," Jaehyun said with a small laugh. "I'll take you out tomorrow, okay?"

Sanghyeok nodded. "I'd like that. However... I think I can give you your gift now. Sit up."

"Hm? Another one? Wow, I'm the world's luckiest man."

Jaehyun and Sanghyeok sat up from the bed, the other pushing himself against the headboard as Sanghyeok got up from the bed to rearrange himself. Jaehyun froze in place as Sanghyeok put his knees on either side of his lap, making noises of confusion as Sanghyeok guided his hands to his waist.

"W-w-wha—"

"Only today. Today is your only chance for a long time," Sanghyeok spoke softly, lifting his shirt to allow Jaehyun to gently caress the skin of his waist. "So, what do you want to do... Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun knew exactly what Sanghyeok was suggesting, but he hadn't prepared himself at all. "Sanghyeok, are you sure? We've never done anything like this before..."

"I'm fine with it today," Sanghyeok said with a rather shy nod. "It's okay, Jaehyun. I want to give myself to you because I trust and love you. Unless you want to wait another 6 months before we do something like this...?"

"No, no, no," Jaehyun said quickly, chuckling as he pulled Sanghyeok closer by his waist. "We can do it. I don't think we can be too loud, though — my parents might hear."

"Oh, don't worry — I asked them if we can have the house to ourselves tonight."

"... o-oh."

Sanghyeok laughed as he tilted his head, leaning closer to Jaehyun. "So what are we going to do, hm? We can do anything you'd like, Jaehyunnie."

"... can we play Mario Kart?"

"... eh?"

Jaehyun laughed as he pulled Sanghyeok closer by his waist, lips gently grazing. "Nah, I'm kidding. I'm gonna make you mine forever."

"Now that's what I wanna hear."

[ — end. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 758 23
Park Jihyo who is starting college gets herself trapped in a dangerous game with Minatozaki Sana.
445K 24.9K 27
[COMPLETE] In which Kim Hongjoong goes to a party and plays a game known as 'blind kiss', where he has to blindfold himself and choose someone, who's...
32.3K 1.6K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...
5.6K 296 14
Taesan is a high schooler, struggling with his love life and making friends. One night while scrolling through a webtoon's comments, he clicked a lin...