That one night (BL)

By G_selene_487

(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Author's Note
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Ch-11.5 Fanart and AN
Ch-12
Ch -13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-19
Ch-20
CH 21
CH 22
CH-23
CH-24

CH-18

71 4 0
By G_selene_487

Update

And thankyou for showing some responses my candies, that one single comment meant so much to me I was on cloud nine so just for you pretty lollipops I will do my best and give you so much interesting chapters with hot illustration. Hehe I love you all so much.<3

Mature content ahead⚠️ ⚠️

Third person POV

Taehyung slams the door as he enters inside that dark and silent guestroom. He was huffing violently, pressing his chest to calm his heart but the heartbeats are not listening to him.

They just wanna go wild.

Wanna cry, wanna fly.

Making Taehyung more scared, Scared that slowly his feelings are freeing up.

How without him knowing, his hand touched his lips.

Without him knowing he starts caressing the lingering effect on it.

Without him knowing his eyes closes on itself because the burn on them recalling him the kiss.

That sting is directly hitting his whole body making him all hot and restless.

He had to push Jungkook; in awareness, that if now he didn't detached himself, he'll lost control and will do anything Jungkook wants him to.

How hard he's trying not to get attached, but what can this poor guy possibly do?

The 'wall' inside him feels 'so called' like a mirage. He thinks there's one when there was none, never were in the first place.

Jungkook always stirs him to his inner core, leaving him scattered like a prism.

The tingles on his waist are feeling lonely because his hands are not there to hold it anymore.

His body is stinging because the lack of pleasure called Jungkook.

"Fuck...snap out of it."

He clutches his hem of clothes, biting his lips in process. As he looks down on the unwanted bulge in his pants. His body is heating so he have to cool it and there's only one way.

He starts undressing, dropping his clothes one by one towards the bathroom.

He enters it and turns on the warm shower.

Can't deal with it anymore, he need to break the spell Jungkook left behind.

The same situation is happening in Jeon mansion.

As Jungkook too, steps directly towards the shower standing in it.

Staring down at his erection.

It was throbbing in order to find that claimed honey box.

He ended up getting hard because Taehyung didn't wanted to stop. The way when Jungkook pushed but cannot be able to because Taehyung pulled him back in that fucking kiss.

Taehyung tastes like heaven to him that he directly there and there wanted to plunge this erect thing deep inside him.

"...what have you done to me hyung, fuck." He whispers, sliding his hand down on his throbbing length.

He groans to the sensation.

But it was nothing compared to Taehyung's warmth, when he pushes it deep inside him just to melt in his velvety walls.

"Shit~ he made me so pent up...haa." He starts moving his hand up and down remembering the way Taehyung goes up and down on him with so much greed and want.

"Ngh~ Jeon deeper~." Here Taehyung adds second finger to his peachy walls while calling his name to feel his presence as if he was the one finger fucking him.

'you like it more deeper baby push more find that, your honey box'

His imaginations gave him a figure.

The brunette moans adding third finger, he shudders when his fingers almost touched that illegal spot, his prostate.

'don't be scared baby, you like it there...touch it now'

"...Anhhg~ yes there ahh~" Taehyung rolls his eyes kept banging that spot of his.

Till now Taehyung was filled with embarassment but as soon as the pleasure hits him, it clouded his mind.

There Jungkook doing the same, imagining moving in that sweet hotness untill he makes his Taehyung cry beautifully.

'touch your tip kookie...remember when it touches inside me, just like that...'

Jungkook growls recalling the intoxication of That One Night, how sexy Taehyung was, bouncing on his length.

"Shit hyung, haa ngh~" he chomps on his lip, feeling close to the high.

They kept increasing their hand speed either if it's faping or fingering, while kept chanting each other's name.

'touch your nipples baby'

"Jung_hngh~ kook...I- coming~" Taehyung calls his name and squeezes his hard buds as he kept beating his prostate dead on.

Can't stop now, they are out of it, in their respective places.

'harder kookie~'

"Hahh~ Tae_hyung-ah~." His bathroom echoes in that name, making him burning in pleasure.

'so good tae~'

"I can't~ mmngh~" Taehyung cries.

"Haa haa." Jungkook comes, groaning along.

"Mm nyahh~ ngh ahh." Taehyung came undone, dropping on his knees as his body lost all the strength in them.

Jungkook used to be by his side for aftercare but for now he have to handle it.

When his senses hitted again, he hears nothing but voice of running water distantly. It was cold and dark.

This same four-walled bathroom was feeling heaven when that name was echoing inside it.

It's scary and lonely.

Jungkook gets out of shower, slipping in the bath robe he mumbles. "I am fucked."

"I don't have guts anymore." Taehyung sobs sitting inside the bathtub.

Jungkook said. "I want him so badly."

"I can't do this anymore." Following with Taehyung.

Cursing the circumstances, looking at the moon. Jungkook from his room and Taehyung from the window beside bathtub, finding that glowing ball lovable but lonely.

They sighed at gap separating them.

Time skips to around 3am with Jungkook tossing and turning in bed because lack of sleeping, he's so restless and anxious.

It feels like Taehyung's so close yet so far, he want to stay as close as possible to him. Judging the safety measures he can't risk it anymore not with Bogum. That guy have escaped out from radar so Jungkook couldn't predict if he'll attack or not.

"Agh!" He jolts up from the bed, staring in void intensely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6 am in the morning

The phone rings inside Min apartment's master bedroom.

"Mmm yoon you're phone." Jimin voiced out raspily making Yoongi groan, the man is kinda heavy sleeper that even Jimin can't dare to disturb him if he's asleep.

That's something out of the box.

"Yoon shut you're mobile if you don't wanna answer." Jimin pushes Yoongi away because he was trying to nuzzle closer. Pretending not hearing the annoying and loud rings.

"What this motherfucker wants so early in the morning." Yoongi hastily picks the call clearly irritated.

"You better be disturbing me for something important?" He said darkly.

"Hyung listen." Hearing him from the other side.

As Jungkook kept talking whatever the matter is changing Yoongi's expression from sleepy to shocked.

Jimin is examining him as he can just hear some distant and gibberish, nothing clear.

"Yoon..?" He utters curiously with the hint of worry.

"You Did What!!!." And the next Jimin saw, Yoongi screaming then putting his clothes basically a shirt and pair of pants. He quickly wears his shoes while grabbing the car keys.

"Yoon is everything okay? Where you off to!?" Jimin shouts but Yoongi is long gone.

Just in time Taehyung enters inside the room with a tray of breakfast in his hands. He also found yoongi rushing on his way that he didn't even answered his morning greeting, now him finding Jimin restless is making him wonder if something's wrong.

"Min....?"

"Don't worry sweetie, he'll be back soon, why you're awake, it's only 6." Jimin said making Taehyung nod.

"I have important plans for today...here I prepared some coffee, though I wanted Yoongi hyung to try but guess we're having it now." Taehyung mumbles.

"It's his lose." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Just be grateful...anyway I'll be leaving after this." Said Taehyung as he takes a sip from his juice.

"Where to...?" Jimin asks as he gulps down the coffee.

"The orphanage."

"Figures...it's been a while I wonder if kids doing fine there...it's so delicious and refreshing." Jimin replied, giving little pats on is head in appreciation.

So Taehyung's spare time is always in the name to the orphanage, he stayed till he was 10 years old, he has grown so attached because of the golden time he spent with those geniune and caring people.

"I heard they are doing great, apparently a huge business man took over the orphanage building, he's providing so much goods and facilities to the kids, maintenance and renovation..." Taehyung kept blabbering with so much excitement and enthusiasm like a small kid.

Jimin can't help but ruffling his strands, smiling heartly.

"That's awesome, next time take me with you okay."

"Yes sir, captain." As Taehyung salutes him.

Both laughed like this after a long time. The inner child is meant to run outside and do stupid things when close ones are together.

"Turn on the television please." Taehyung said.

"Here you go."

Breaking news!!

The owner of Beak productions Ms Baek Hyuna went missing since last couple of days, without any clue. The company had also not came up with any statement, yet. They are still keeping the avoidance from the reporters.

"Huh!?" Taehyung can't help but getting a shock while Jimin just went silent.

According to sources, Ms Baek was anxious and frustrated these past month because they lost one of the biggest deal ever. Green productions took this opportunity presenting checkmate against Baek productions and declaring their victory.

It resulted Baek productions huge money and performance loss in market.

Let's ask Mr Kim Yugyeom the director of 'Green productions'..."*Mr Kim what's your reaction on Baek Hyuna's missing news ? Does this affect you or are you seeing this as an opportunity to grow above your rivals...?"*

Yugyeom- "*I am well aware that baek production and my company has rivalry since our origins but it doesn't mean that we mean harm to each other, it's a healthy competition...I really want to know if Ms Baek is doing well, if anyo-

Taehyung just shuts down the television with a heavy thought rambling through his mind.

"Yugyeom is looking so buff these days, I wonder if he's doing gym or something...?" Jimin mumbles only to capture Taehyung's focus.

"..Minnie You Know Him!!?" Taehyung shouts with disbelief.

"N-not personally, Yoongi introduced him to me, he's one of Jeon and his best allies." Jimin finishes.

Now it made more sense.
When a past event came across Taehyung's mind.

"You were behind the green production right...?"

"...More than right."

"be grateful that I didn't burn the company."

'Hyuna's disappearance..Jungkook and Kim Yugyeom's partnership, does his abrupt behaviour has something to do with it.....wait wait what about Bogum? He's also not showing up these days'

He clicks his tongue thinking in his mind.

Jeon Mansion- basment~

"Jungkook, Are you fucking crazy!!??" Yoongi snaps aggressively, grabbing him by his shirt collar.

"Why did you bring Baek Hyuna here??, we could have done something else like some anonymous complaint about Bogum's hideout you know we can't meddle too much if police get involved we are done...what were you even thinking!!!" He pushes Jungkook with force, as he takes few steps behind to steady himself.

He just kept shut, with not a single word and that's what irritated Yoongi the most.

"Fuck! What's your problem!!" He roars again.

"I have problem with Bogum simply ending up in jail...he need to suffer more." The revenette said, deadpan.

"I'll be the one make him realise that his biggest mistake was to enter tae's life, he will be receiving the best shit ever I will do every fucking thing for it." He said darkly.

"Kook just end this simply why streching the rubber." Yoongi said with his expressive eyes.

"We are fucking gangsters hyung, we stretch everything bigger." Jungkook shows smug smile.

He looks infront of him, giving a look to the unconscious called Baek Hyuna.

"What will be doing with her now? She'll be freaking out once she wake up." Yoongi asked.

"I don't have any issue with this woman or her company...I just want a talk with her I hope she'll corporate though she has to stay tied untill I want...if she didn't corporate then...." Here go we with the ruthless syndicate leader. He can do anything, as they know every single thing just for that boxy smile.

"You're so hopeless bitch." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off hyung, anyway inform me once she makes movement I'll be out today for an important event." As Jungkook smiles at him.

"You mean there...?" Yoongi frowns.

As Jungkook shows a small smile.

"Yeah, see you later."

Now what we have here, a guy losing his control when he didn't find the woman he was locking since a week.

"Shit!! FUCK!!"

Now he can't help but screaming like a maniac, biting his nails untill they bleed. His surroundings were completely destroyed by none other than his own hands.

An obsessed and greedy bastard with nothing but endless desires, after Taehyung when he met Hyuna his greed became more stronger, his eyes were always on her money and esteem. When Taehyung showed up again that's where he started getting afraid with the scenarios he made up inside his mind.

What if Taehyung reveal everything?

What if Hyuna will kick him out after knowing? Or maybe Taehyung just want to laugh at his situation?

By taking revenge.

"I thought I told you how much I love you baby...it's just I can't let you meet Kim Taehyung that's why I locked you here, what if he reveal the truth of my past with him....is that why you ran away cause I said I'll take over the company rights but that's how some stereotypes supposed to, I'll make sure you'll understand properly next time." He mumbles staring at the thick iron chains he tied Hyuna with.

"If not...I'll end your life with my own hands but I will not let any other guy getting the money I'm gonna own."

Just think money and greed, what small words they are but see it never ends, it just kept increasing untill the day it consumes the host.

"Taehyung-ah!!"

"Oh my! Hani...it's been so long."
_________________

To be continued ~

Stay safe and healthy.
Take care and love yourself
I love you all
Bye bye
Borahae💜💜
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 44.2K 68
The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never stopped him from dreaming of a beautiful...
65.9K 3.4K 64
βœ…[COMPLETE]βœ… Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
751K 34.2K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|β€’|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...
70.2K 3.1K 46
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...