NHL History and Facts

By brooke660

Inside this amazing book for die hard hockey lovers like me,(a Montreal Canadiens fan) you can learn the secr... More

Chapter 1 Pre-game Warmup (Getting started)

Chapter 2 ------------- The Origonal 6

12 0 0
By brooke660

Like I told you earlier, The Original Six were the first if 30 teams to be founded. The Original 6 teams included . . .

The Montreal Canadiens,
The Chicago Blackhawks,
The Toronto Maple Leafs,
The Boston Bruins,
The New York Rangers,
and The Detroit Red Wings.

The earliest of the teams were the Montreal Canadiens as they were founded in 1909. Since then. They have 24 Stanley Cups in total so far, that's an NHL record!

Did you know that The NY Rangers and the Boston Bruins were the only teams to not win ANY stanley cups in the Original 6 era?! Also, the. Original 6 era lasted 26 years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
75.4K 2.6K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
556K 927 21
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
64.6K 3.6K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...