Escape of Sweet Cinnamon

By _JN_Felicidad_

"Something just happened and the last thing I knew was I was with someone after a long time of being alone." ... More

My Sweet Cinnamon
PROLOGUE
00
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT

ESCAPE OF SWEET CINNAMON

7 0 0
By _JN_Felicidad_

Escape of Sweet Cinnamon is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

 Any of the places, names, and etc is just pure coincidence as for it is just a whole fiction.

Written in Filipino-English.

Also note that this is unedited so you will encounter errors with grammar, spelling, etc. Please bear with it until I have the time to edit those errors. I also just got the book cover from canva. 

Thank you! 

03-26-24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 48 18
Imagine this: Have you ever met someone who keeps staring at you? You always wondered what his problem is, only to find out that he has...
765 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
409K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
49.9K 949 28
Love has always felt like a lie. Everyone who's gotten their heartbroken by someone who "loved"them can agree. Have you ever been asked if you belie...