The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life

477 15 0
By Usingthisusername

Jin Yao felt a little uneasy after receiving the letter, but he was at a critical moment and couldn't escape. / He didn't know that people only live this life.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]If you become an immortal, I won't stay in the world for you (Twenty-three)
  Chao Jue wrote many letters to him.

  Perhaps he knew that this lie might not last long, but he still held on to hope and wrote as much as possible despite his illness.

  Chao Ci didn't go anywhere these days. He was just in the palace, reading these letters over and over again.

  He did not read them all in one sitting, but read one letter over and over before carefully reading the next.

  There were only so many words that his brother left for him. Before he finished reading, he always felt that he still had something to miss.

  He refused to be disturbed by any waiter, and sat at the table without eating or drinking.

  Although the female dragon's inner elixir allowed him to transcend the boundaries of a mortal and no longer needed to eat, his strangeness still aroused concern among the stewards in the Kunlun Palace.

  Did they know how much His Majesty cared about this companion? Before leaving, he solemnly told them that if there was anything unusual or dangerous about Chao Ci, they must inform him immediately.

  At this time, they did not dare to be careless and immediately sent the communication talisman to His Majesty.

  These communication symbols were specially left by Your Majesty. After all, it is too chaotic outside now, and ordinary communication symbols are likely to be intercepted. These communication symbols were made by Your Majesty using your own essence and blood, and it is almost impossible for anyone to intercept them.

  Jin Yao felt a little uneasy after receiving the letter, but he was at a critical moment and couldn't escape.

  He is now in the spirit world. The spiritual world is occupied by a demon called Blood Demon - it is difficult to define whether this creature is a demon or a demon. It is a kind of natural monster, with a very small number. Once discovered, it will become a serious problem.

  Because this kind of creature has a characteristic of being very "doggy" and likes to find a place full of life and burrow itself into the ground. Maybe no one will find them for years or decades. They slowly spread their "root systems" underground just like trees, but the scale of the Blood Demon's spreading "root systems" is much larger than that of trees, and the speed cannot be matched by the growth speed of trees.

  Once they have grown enough, they will burst out of the ground, entangle themselves in the living creatures living on their "root systems", and absorb their vitality.

  Faced with such a situation, direct rescue is not possible, otherwise the blood demon will suck the life out of these living creatures in one breath. The only way to deal with the blood demon is to find its main body and attack and destroy it in a short period of time.

  But now this blood demon in the spiritual world covers almost half of the spiritual world. If Jin Yao withdraws now, half of the creatures in the spiritual world will be drained of life within five days.

  The blood demon was too hidden. Even if Jin Yao could see the whole world with his spiritual consciousness, it would be difficult to find the blood demon. I could only search inch by inch. I kept searching day and night for five days. There was no telling whether I would be able to find it in the end. If he returns to Kunlun now, it will really be too late.

  Chao Ci was in a bad mood, but he just locked himself in the palace. The steward said that he just sat at the table day and night, and for the past few days... he should be fine.

  Jin Yao frowned and once again spread his spiritual consciousness to explore the ground.

  The movements are quite rapid.

  .........

  No matter how reluctant I was to leave the post, I finally read the last one.

  This is a letter written by Chao Jue four years later, to him at the age of thirty.

  "I asked the messenger specifically before, and he said that the time you receive the letter every month is on the 27th at the end of the month. Your birthday is the 22nd, so when you show the letter, it is already the sixth day of the year you were born. . The image of you crying and acting out more than ten years ago is still in front of me, and in the blink of an eye you are here. Before my mother died, she told me and my father to take good care of you, and my father also passed away before us. I don't know if I have completed their care for you. I am sorry for you, brother, and I only hope you are well."

  Chao Ci read word for word in his heart, these meaningful words were like blades, stabbing his heart to pieces.

  He finally couldn't help it, covered his mouth and cried softly.

  Carefully, with a little whimpering, like a child.

  He remembered that when he was young, he was severely beaten with a bamboo whip by his father for being naughty. At night, he was in great pain, and he would hide in bed and cry secretly.

  I was only six years old at the time, and I cried until I hiccupped. In the middle of crying, he was pulled out from under the quilt, only to see Chao Jue standing beside his bed with medicine for wounds and delicious preserved fruits.

  Never again.

  A tear fell on the letter paper, and the handwriting suddenly became blurry.

  When Chao Ci saw this, he immediately wiped away his tears randomly, for fear that his tears would destroy the letters.

  But he suddenly caught a glimpse of red.

  He paused and put his hand in front of his eyes, his palms stained with blood.

  Only belatedly, he realized that there was a strong smell of blood in his mouth.

  When he realized this, as if some switch was turned on, he suddenly vomited to the side!

  A pool of blood suddenly appeared on the ground.

  【? what's the situation? Did I get too involved in the drama and torture myself into a heart attack? He's vomiting blood, is he going to die? 】 Chao Ci looked dignified, but suddenly felt puzzled in his heart.

  [How is it possible? No matter how deep you are in the drama, it won't be like this... You look like you are suffering from an emergency. 】The system said.

  [What's going on? I'm terminally ill? ]

  [You have melted the inner elixir of the female dragon. Although the female dragon is a scumbag, she is still a top-level bloodline and will not suffer from the diseases of mortals. Unless he was injured by someone or encountered some external force, such as a curse. ] The system said this and suggested, [Go to your sea of ​​consciousness and see if there is anything unclean. ]

  [Consciousness sea... let me try. 】

  Fusing the female dragon inner elixir, Chao Ci can also look inside, including exploring the sea of ​​consciousness. However, he has not used this function much in these years. If he didn't go there, he would be shocked. There was a place in his sea of ​​consciousness that seemed to be... locked?

  【Sure enough, there is something. ] The system said, [It should have been sealed by someone. Try to unlock it. ]

  Chao Ci has been to a world of cultivation before, and is no stranger to unlocking seals. He tried several methods to unblock it, but none of them seemed to work. In the end, he felt unhappy and directly attacked his sea of ​​consciousness with his spiritual consciousness.

  Suddenly, the sea of ​​​​consciousness trembled. Chao Ci felt as if hundreds of needles had been inserted into his head, and a lot of blood spilled from the corners of his mouth. But after he was only briefly dizzy, he concentrated his consciousness to check his sea of ​​consciousness again, and saw that the seal seemed to have weakened a lot.

  Seeing that it was effective, he became more energetic and used his spiritual consciousness to attack the sea of ​​consciousness crazily.

  【Take it easy! If you cripple yourself, you will be gone! 】The system saw that he was so desperate, and couldn't help but remind him.

  [Don't worry, I know what's going on. ]

  Chao Ci's face became increasingly pale, and blood continued to bleed from his mouth, but he still did not stop attacking.

  I don't know how long it took, but I suddenly heard a sharp roar in my mind: "That's enough, stop it! Don't you want your life?!"

  Seeing this "dirty thing" coming out, Chao Ci temporarily stopped attacking.

  "Who are you, and why are you in my sea of ​​consciousness?" He said coldly.

  "..." The "dirty thing" didn't answer.

  Seeing that it didn't answer, Chao Ci didn't talk nonsense to it and started to attack Consciousness Sea again.

  "Enough, enough!" the voice screamed again, but this time Chao Ci did not stop.

  "I am a soul-eating shadow!" it compromised.

  What is hidden in the sea of ​​consciousness is his main body. Generally, he will be fine if he hides in the sea of ​​consciousness of the host, because the host does not dare to do such a heavy hand to his own sea of ​​consciousness. In the least case, he will go crazy or in the worst case, he will die. Unexpectedly, it met a madman now.

  "Soul-eating shadow?" Chao Ci narrowed his eyes.

  After the system collected some information, he said to Chao Ci: [Literally, it means that it swallows souls, but it also eats blood. He probably escaped from the demon realm as well, and he probably possessed you while Jin Yao was away some time ago. Again, although the female dragon is fighting against the five scum, her whole body is full of treasures, and the vitality in her essence and blood is extremely abundant. For monsters like them, it tastes very good, so it is normal for you to be targeted. 】

  【Jin Yao set up many killing formations in Kunlun Palace and left many powerful people behind, but the soul-eating shadow was silent and extinct according to the data since the ancient war. Jin Yao probably didn't know about it either. There is also a soul-eating shadow in the demon realm. Neglecting this aspect actually allowed this guy to take advantage of the loophole. ]

  [Soul-swallowing one? ] Chao Ci repeated and said with a smile: [That's quite interesting. ]

  [I can't get it out unless I directly attack my sea of ​​consciousness like you just did. But when the time comes, all you can do is fight to the death. Why don't you tell Jin Yao directly? He should have a way. 】The system said.

  【Need not. When I feel sleepy, someone gives me a pillow. I'm not happy about this kind of good thing, so I can't get rid of it. ] Chao Ci smiled and said: [I need its help. 】

  【? ? ? 】The system is a little confused.

  Chao Ci did not give the system an answer, but asked again: [But brother Tong, can you think of a way to replace my soul? I can't really let him swallow my soul. ]

  The system thought for a moment and then replied: [That's okay, but the expenses will be deducted from your bonus. 】

  【How many? 】

  【Thirty thousand. ]

  [No, fifteen thousand. 】 Chaoci said.

  【? ? Thirty thousand is not even one ten thousandth of your bonus, so you still want to get it? 】The system was shocked.

  [There is no trace of what happened when I returned this time. This is my first world. If I have to ask you for help next time and deduct a little here and there, my bonus will be hollowed out! 】 Chao Ci said confidently.

  The two haggled for a long time and finally settled the deal for nineteen thousand two thousand.

  The system will replace the soul absorbed by the soul-eating shadow with another substance. In other words, the soul-eating shadow thinks it is Chao Ci's soul, but it is actually something else.

  The system itself has a set of functions to shield the indigenous people. This can be seen from the fact that Chao Ci still cannot detect the existence of the system in Chao Ci's sea of ​​consciousness and Chao Ci's dialogue with the system. Therefore, it is not difficult for the system to get it. Even if it is nineteen thousand and two thousand, the system can still make some money.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]If you become an immortal, I won't stay in the world for you (24)
  "If you attack your sea of ​​consciousness again, we'll finish playing together!" Soul-Eating Shadow warned Chao Ci, still sullen and inwardly.

  It was only when Jin Yao was away during this period that it dared to swallow Chao Ci's blood and soul so directly. Who would have thought that even though Jin Yao was not here, Chao Ci was also a ruthless person.

  If it weren't for its own characteristics that it couldn't leave the host immediately, it would have left long ago!

  "What do you think?" Chao Ci asked him.

  "Within three days, I will withdraw from your sea of ​​consciousness." Soul-Eating Shadow said, "If I don't withdraw by then, it won't be too late for you to attack me again!" "

  "What if you have any special changes in three days, such as becoming stronger or something, which makes it difficult for me to do anything to you? "Chao Ci had a lot of free time.

  "..." Soul-Eating Shadow's emotions were unpredictable. In the end, he was still afraid of Chao Ci's harshness, and said in a high-pitched voice, "I will make a contract with you! Is this okay? "

  Haha..." Chao Ci smiled softly after hearing this.

  "What are you laughing at?" "The soul-eating shadow was a little dissatisfied. It thought it had shown its utmost sincerity.

  "I don't want you to form a contract with me. Chao Ci said in a coy tone, "You don't have to withdraw from my sea of ​​consciousness." "

  The soul-eating shadow is really confused now.

  Chao Ci found it and didn't let it exit? Isn't he afraid that he will swallow his soul?

  "Then what do you want?

  "Swallow it. " "Chao Ci leaned back and leaned on the chair behind him.

  The soul-eating shadow almost wondered if he had heard wrong. Is

  this guy...serious?

  "Are you kidding me? "

  "no. Chao Ci said, "I don't want to live anymore." "

  ..." The soul-eating shadow stopped talking.

  It was still a little confused. Even if Chao Ci didn't want to live anymore, wouldn't it be better to commit suicide? At least it would save a soul for reincarnation. If it eats it, there would be nothing. No matter how much a person wants to die, he doesn't really want to lose his soul, right?

  It has never seen such a person.

  But it can eat the soul, and it doesn't want to extend this advantage in vain, so I didn't ask.

  Just...

  "How long will it take for you to eat up all my soul?" "Chao Ci asked.

  "..." The soul-eating shadow always felt that the current conversation between it and Chao Ci was a bit awkward and strange, "At least half a month.

  "Then don't eat it for the next few days. " Chao Ci sat up and carefully sorted the letters scattered on the table, "I have locked myself in the palace for the past few days. Someone must have informed Jin Yao that he will be back in the next few days." If you eat it now, it will be easy to reveal the secret. "

  ..."

  The soul-eating shadow really feels so awkward!

  Why can this person take it so lightly and take it for granted that his soul is eaten? This is your own soul!!

  But the soul-eating shadow is still very alert, and its voice is shrill. He said carefully: "How do I know if you want to drag me to death until Jin Yao comes back?

  "I'll open the core of the sea of ​​consciousness. You can go in. " " Chao Ci said.

  If the main body of the soul-eating shadow is attached to the core of Chao Ci's sea of ​​consciousness, as long as it wants to, Chao Ci will be scattered into the sea of ​​consciousness at any time and die.

  Although the soul-eating shadow is special, it can easily invade other people's consciousness. The sea, but invading the core of the sea of ​​consciousness is not that simple, otherwise it would have been attached from the beginning.

  As Chao Ci said, he really opened the core of the sea of ​​consciousness.

  The soul-eating shadow was really confused, but now all Chao Ci's suggestions are It is beneficial to it, and if it is attached to the core of Chao Ci's sea of ​​consciousness, it will indeed have no worries.

  It immediately entered the core of Chao Ci's sea of ​​consciousness without any hesitation.

  "I only have one condition. " Chao Ci finished sorting out the letters and put them in a box with great care, "Don't leave me any trace of your soul. "

  "Why? "The soul-eating shadow finally couldn't bear it anymore.

  "I want to die cleanly. " Chao Ci said.

  ...

  It took three days to find the Blood Demon. Jin Yao directly chopped its body into pieces with one sword. The Blood Demon had no time to absorb the vitality from each branch, so all the creatures in the spiritual world were saved.

  Before these rescued people could realize what happened, Jin Yao returned directly to the God Realm.

  Anyone can clean up these messes.

  The gods who went to the spirit world with Jin Yao were indeed confused. Although this person in the spirit world was saved, most of his spiritual energy was sucked out and he is now half dead. There are still a lot of things to do in the aftermath. Moreover, Jin Yao has made the greatest contribution, and the spirit king in the spirit world is ready to solemnly thank him, but he I just left after thinking about it.

  Fortunately, Yan Cang was still there, and he accepted his fate and helped Jin Yao clean up the mess.

  Demons, the situation in the demon world is actually the most serious, but this blood demon suddenly appeared, and the spiritual world was in danger, so Jin Yao could only get away. After leaving the spiritual world, the demon world is left to the Emperor of Heaven. Now it seems that Jin Yao doesn't seem to know the demon world. He is probably going back to Kunlun Palace. The Emperor of Heaven can't hold on for long. If Jin Yao doesn't go, Yan Yao will After Cang finished handling the matters in the spirit world, he would immediately go to the demon world to support him.

  There was so much trouble!

  Yan Cang cursed.

  ...

  Jin Yao didn't care what Yan Cang thought.

  He was returning home as fast as an arrow. After arriving in Kunlun, he hurried to Chao Ci's dormitory.

  Chao Ci was still sitting at the table, reading a letter.

  Hearing the sound, he turned his head and glanced at Jin Yao who walked in: "You're back. "

  Jin Yao looked at him carefully and found that there was not much difference in him, so he was relieved.

  "The blood demon appeared in the spirit world, which delayed it for a few days. "He explained.

  Chao Ci chuckled.

  Why bother to explain this to him.

  "A few days ago, the palace steward told me that you locked yourself in the palace for several days. "While talking, Jin Yao had already walked to Chao Ci.

  "But you are in a bad mood? He said softly, "The outside world is too chaotic right now, so I can't take you out." After a while, when the chaos subsides, I will take you to the Six Realms for a walk, okay? "

  Chao Ci raised his head and glanced at the man next to him.

  His eyes were as cold as before, and he always looked cold and cold-hearted. Now he is so talkative, but he seems awkward.

  Take him for a walk, I guess. This is what a man considers to be the biggest concession.

  Chao Ci was silent for a while and then said: "My brother passed away.

  He looked up at Jin Yao with an unreadable expression: "Have you ever known about this? " "

  ..." Jin Yao was silent for a while, and then said after a while, "I didn't know until I came back from the devil world that it had been more than a month since your brother passed away." I heard that he didn't want you to know the news of his death, and he left you a letter, so I didn't stop him. "

  Chao Ci couldn't help but laugh.

  Seeing him like this, Jin Yao suddenly felt a little flustered.

  "If you miss him, I will send someone to find his reincarnation and help him recover his memory, okay?" He asked almost cautiously.

  "No!" Chao Ci's facial expressions were still careless at first, but when he heard this, he suddenly became sharp.

  Since my brother has been reincarnated, how can I recall him and revive his memory? Where does this leave his new life?

  This is what he hates about Jin Yao the most.

  For Jin Yao, Chao Jue has never disappeared, but Chao Jue is indeed gone forever.

  Even if I could bring him back, I couldn't.

  Because Chao Jue already had a new life, how could he manipulate it so wantonly?

  For Jin Yao, it seemed that everything could be started over and made up for, so he didn't care or pay attention to it.

  Little do you know, some things have passed and will never come back.

  He originally wanted to question Jin Yao, but now he felt a little powerless.

  never mind.

  There was a world of difference between them, and there were some things that he was destined to not understand.

  He didn't know that people only live this life.

  "I want to meet my brother's reincarnation, is that okay?" Chao Ci asked.

  Jin Yao was silent for a long time before nodding in agreement.

  Previously, Chao Jue sent a letter asking Chao Ci to go back, but at that time, demons were indeed in power in the world, and it was too dangerous for a country to directly turn into a demon cave. Moreover, the six realms were in chaos at that time, and Jin Yao did not have much spare time. But now, the troubles in the mortal world have been almost suppressed. The Emperor of Heaven and Yan Cang are supporting him in the demon world... It shouldn't be a problem to hold on for two or three days. It's not impossible for him to take the court to leave the mortal world.

  And now that he saw Chao Ci's calm and relaxed appearance, he felt flustered for no reason.

  .........

  In Chaojue's life, it was Da Ye who devoted himself to it.

  Jin Yao cast invisibility spells on himself and Chao Ci, and took Chao Ci into a mansion located in King Daye's City.

  It is the residence of Ding Guogong, who was a general under Qiao Pei in the past and followed Qiao Pei in founding the country.

  At that time, Qiao Pei and the Chao Dynasty fought against each other, fighting and strategizing, and established the prosperous age of Daye. But the achievements of the two of them were not the only ones responsible for the beginning of this history. Duke Dingguo also fought many battles with great merit.

  It was less than a year since Chao Jue passed away, and Chao Jue was still an infant.

  Chao Ci saw that he was still held in his mother's arms. The young woman, who looked to be no more than 29 years old, was already a mother. At this time, she was holding a rattle in her hand, teasing the child in her arms.

  Her brows are soft and her eyes show love, and she is a good mother at first sight.

  The child in her arms looked to be no more than three months old. It was small, but a little dark, and completely different from Chao Ci's impression of Chao Jue. The child was still very energetic and wanted to reach out to catch the rattle, but his evil-minded mother deliberately raised it up, and he couldn't catch it every time.

  He and his brother both follow their mother's footsteps and have very fair skin. However, Chao Jue has always been weak, and his face always tends to be pale afterwards - but it has nothing to do with black.

  And according to his father, Chao Jue didn't cry or fuss when he was a child, and he was dull and completely different from the energetic child he is now.

  Fortunately, although Chao Jue is a little dark now, he still looks good-looking, with big eyes and a flat nose.

  Chao Ci bent his eyes, seeming a little happy.

  Seeing him like this, Jin Yao said: "In this life, he is reincarnated as the eldest son of Duke Dingguo. In the future, he will assist the next emperor of Ye State to pacify Yu State, completely unify the northern territory, and become a general who will be famous throughout the ages." "

  His merits are not small. This life is a blessing. I was loved by everyone when I was born, and I was extremely talented when I was young. Later I went to the battlefield and never suffered a big loss. In the ninety-three years of my life, I had two sons and a daughter with my first wife, and I never took any concubines."

  Chao Ci is a bit funny.

  Chao Jue is really different in this life. He had always been weak in health before, and these things like wielding swords and guns were basically insulated from him, but in this life he was going to become a general who would soon rule the country.

  That's fine.

  Chao Jue in the previous life was too tiring to live.

  Jin Yao hadn't seen him look so happy for a long time, so he said again: "Your father is also in Ye Country. Do you want to go and see him?"

  Chao Ci felt a little dazed when he suddenly heard about his father's whereabouts.

  In fact, during the period when Da Yue was in exile, Chao Ci had always harbored a delusion that maybe his father was not dead.

  He has always been cunning and cunning, how could he disappear so easily.

  On the last day, he didn't even see me in person.

  When a very important person in your life suddenly passes away, grief is followed by more of an emotion of rejection and inauthenticity. He always felt that his father was not dead and might come back soon.

  Later, Chao Jue found him and also brought news of his father's death.

  It was then that Chao Ci realized that he would never come back.

  He persuaded himself in his heart that at least Chao Jue was still alive, and people... couldn't be too greedy.

  Later, Chao Jue also left.

  He resigned, and since then he has completely lost his way out, only looking for a way back.

  You might as well take a look.

  Jin Yao pulled him out of Dingguo's mansion. Chao Ci turned back and took one last look at the infant child.

  Perhaps because his gaze was too intense, the child's attention shifted from the rattle and he glanced sideways in the direction of Chao Ci.

  The child gave Chao Ci a toothless smile.

  Chao Ci couldn't help but laugh.

  He turned around, no longer feeling nostalgic, but asked: "How is my father... doing?"

  "The establishment of Daye is inseparable from your father's initial help. He, like your brother, has great merits. But after he arrived in the underworld, he did not want to join the noble family arranged for him by the underworld. He only wanted to find your mother." "

  Your mother has been waiting for your father in the underworld for twelve years, but there are rules in the underworld, so you can't If she was asked to wait any longer, she would reincarnate. When your father went to the underworld, your mother had already been reincarnated for three years. And there was no suitable candidate around. If your father had to reincarnate to your mother, he could only become your mother. The son of a steward in the house. Your father agreed."

  Jin Yao said, the scenery around him quickly retreated, and in the blink of an eye he took Chao Ci to another gate.

  This is not the Royal City of Daye, but another small city that is not prosperous.

  Chao Ci's mother was reborn into a merchant's family and was considered the richest man in this small town. She was the youngest daughter and had been doted on since she was a child.

  In a blink of an eye, they had entered the mansion.

  Chao Ci saw an eleven or twelve-year-old girl walking on the corridor, holding a pile of books in her hands, and came to the door of an upside-down house.

  She knocked on the door several times.

  A boy two or three years younger than her opened the door.

  The young man was wearing a coarse linen shirt, but his appearance was extremely handsome, especially his bright eyes.

  "Miss, what's the matter with you?" the young man asked. He was standing in front of the door, obviously not intending to invite the girl in.
  The girl handed him the book she was holding in her arms and said, "This is the task assigned to me by the Master. I will give this book to you once again!" After looking carefully

  , I discovered that not all the books the girl held were books. There is only one book, and the rest is a stack of raw materials.

  "Miss, being able to study is an extremely rare opportunity. The master and madam are open-minded and support you in studying. Don't waste this hard-won opportunity." The young man was young, and he only spoke sincerely.

  "I'm not that good at it." The girl went crazy for a while and said, "For one tael of silver, just tell me whether you want to copy it or not! If you hadn't been able to imitate handwriting, I wouldn't have begged you... "

  Before the girl finished speaking, the boy took the book in her hand.

  "Come and get it tomorrow, remember to bring the money." The young man said.

  "Pfft!" Chao Ci on the side was really amused by his parents.

  "Your father's name in this life is Shen Lin, and he is the second son of the housekeeper of the Zhao family. He has been very talented since he was a child, but he was so talented because of the high cost of studying." Jin Yao explained.

  "What will happen to them next?" Chao Ci asked.

  "When your father was sixteen, he was admitted to Tiancheng as the number one scholar in his sixteenth year. He was known as the number one genius in Daye, and later he became an official. He married your mother when he was seventeen. The two of them were deeply in love and lived to be eight years old. Ten." Jin Yao said.

  "That's great." Chao Ci nodded lightly and said with a smile.

  There were tears hanging silently.

  ............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
529K 18.6K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1M 56.2K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
781K 65.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...