Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

By Royhanh

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

32

766 18 0
By Royhanh

32

3RD POV.

Kyle drags his feet weakly as he nears Kade, who’s found a branch within the woods to sit on while he sips his coffee.

“I wonder how you’re peaceful here, mute and static.” Kyle speaks out with a sense of pain in his voice. “I feel bored.”

“Well, brother, there are a lot of wildlings in this wildness. Why don’t you go kill some of them, or maybe just chase them for the fun of it? I’m sure you’d find yourself in a happy mood sooner than later.” Kade advises before he goes back to his coffee.

Kyle snorts as he puffs out his lips. “That’s such a bad idea. We’ve been waiting here for more than an hour.”

“Yes, because we are the world’s most dangerous predator. We wait and wait till the ones who think they are predators as well—but nothing but prey—show a soft spot. That’s war. That’s winning. That’s triumphant.” Kade speaks with an odd tone, one taken from carefulness. It makes Kyle brush his hands into his hair in frustration. This is not his forte or his kind of thing, so he cannot understand.

“We are waiting for the time to strike. It’s been forever. My limbs would go all crampy before we even decided to attack.”

Kade rolls his eyes, his jaw twitching slightly. “We shall wait for Kieran to get back with information. Then, we proceed with whatever plans he has created.”

“Great plan!” Kyle exclaims, and Kade goes back to staring at the scenery before him.

The evening sun sets just behind the mountains, giving it a shadowy look that seems pleasant to Kade. It reminds him of the darkness within him, which just might still have the light it once did.

He believes that’s what makes him even more dangerous. The fact that he’s a monster who appreciates the beauty of nature. It gives him the chance to lurk in light like it’s one of its own before he releases his darkness and sucks away that light till nothing is left.

Not even a dim.

The sound of rushing footsteps calls their attention, Kyle hurrying to pull Kieran close to the broken, branched tree.

“What is our next motive?”

“Now, we must be patient. I have our men surrounding the whole valley. The explosives are ready to be launched. Once a firework appears in the sky, we prepare ourselves. The war cries shall begin. We attack till we take the alpha of the Crestwood pack. Once we are able to do that, we conquer.”

“Easy peasy.” Interrupts Kade with his lips tugging outward a tad bit.

“Um, how long do we still have to wait?”

“It’s going to happen anytime soon. We just need the sun.“Kieran’s eyes focus on the orange coloration in the sky and the beauty in it, which is the start of a mayhem about to be inflicted on the Crestwood pack.

“...now.” Kieran’s voice is a whisper. The sun is down. It’s time for the attack.

A sound shoots into the air in the distance, followed by a fire burning at the end of the launch. And then it declines, running into the land of the Crestwood pack.

The moment the object hits the ground, a blinding light overpowers it, scattering the ground with such a vibrant quake that even the forest suffers from the wave.

That’s the first attack.

As more explosives fly into the air, Kade throws away the cup in his hands. He and his brothers walk to the end of the woods, on a cliff.

Closing their eyes, they reach into each other’s minds. Without a word spoken or a limb moved, they seek each other’s threshold, locating just the right combination of a mind with a dark void, a sense of destruction, an aura filled with fear, an entrance made out of peril, and then when they open their eyes, it’s rage sparkling in their eyes.

Breathing ragged like that of a century-old monster, their canines growing into fangs and their nails turning into claws, every vein, every muscle, every intention, every sense, and every thought crave for one thing: blood!

And that’s what they go after, dashing at impossible speeds down the cliff.

Attacks are coming at them, arrows flying into the air, but the brothers keep evading them, their motions following any object of attack.

As soon as they reach the ground, they pick up the enemy they can see. As they tear their limbs from their joints, they make them scream in the most terrific way a person ever could before they meet their death.

They didn’t kill with the motive to just kill. They love the terror, the malice, and the cruelty. They love how they split their heads or how they let their blood gush onto their bodies before they kill them.

They inhale the essence of the fear in their enemies’ eyes.

And finally, they reach their destination where the kingdom hides Alpha Alaric and his strongest men.

It doesn’t take the triplets any time to kill off the men who came for them first.

“This is a flawless victory, brothers.” Kyle chuckles as he crushes a man till his bones break out of his skin and throws him away like he’s just crushed a piece of paper.

“I know, right?” Speaks Kieran next, yanking one’s heart from his chest.

“We are stronger than any werewolf alive, so it’s only fair.” Kade finalizes before he places his attention on the alpha.

“Do you want to surrender, or do you want more of your men killed?” Kade asks Alpha Alaric, who snorts.

“I’ll fight till my last breath.”

“You don’t need to. I won’t allow you to take a last breath. It would be a sudden death.” Kade picks out a skin from in-between his fangs as he approaches Alpha Alaric.

Two wolves come from behind, out of nowhere, one of them walking towards Kieran and another towards Kyle.

“This game, again?”

“Yes, I don’t like to play unfair games. One opponent for each.” There’s an evil glint in Alpha Alaric’s eyes as he speaks before he comes for Kade.

The fight isn’t as easy as Kieran thinks. The wolf before him has got moves; having evaded Kieran’s claws, he grips Kieran with its teeth and sends him off to a wall.

The effect has Kieran’s back breaking the bricks. Kieran slams his hands into the ground with an angry cry, knowing he doesn’t need to reveal his true form , doesn’t need to turn to full wolf, before he can finish this wolf. Rather, he splits himself into half true-wolf and half human-shaped.

His grey furs grow out of his back, and his legs change shape into those of a true beast, his height growing as well before he then reruns his attack.

He slides his feet across the floor, swooning the wolf out of tad equilibrium before he dashes underneath it, latches his talons against the wolf’s stomach, and empties its intestines onto his own face. Kieran is screaming as that happens—a scream of a maniac’s happiness.

On the other hand, for Kyle, he evades each attack with ease, playing a game of difficulty.

“You want me, don’t you?” He kids with a laugh dripping off his face. “Then, come get me.”

The wolf growls into the air, causing Kyle to block his face. “When last did your wolf brush its teeth? Damn!” His face is now serious, getting bored of the whole facade, so he smirks and picks up a spear from the weaponry hung on the wall.

Whipping it into the air, he pokes it at the wolf, who’s also predatorily watching out for a weakness from Kyle.

They both grunt and aim towards each other at the same time, Kyle connecting with his wolf to alleviate snow mixed with hazel-coloured fur before he wipes the spear and tilts away from the wolf’s attack, rather piercing it by the sides with the spear.

Kyle watches as he bleeds out until he dies. “As always, victory is boring.”

“Would you let the will of deafness kill you?” Kade asks Alpha Alaric, who’s bleeding on the ground.

Kade too has scars on his body, a side of his face torn deeply, and the blood wets his shirt. He’s split himself into a half-true wolf and a half-human-shaped figure as well.

His wolf is taking charge, but not completely. Otherwise, Alaric would have been dead.

“Surrender as a failure, and you can continue to rule your pack except under our rules.” Kade warns as Alaric stands up to his feet and snarls loudly.

His eyes are a spark of crimson red, and every part of them turns red. His wolf is in full control, although he didn’t turn into his true form. Kade wonders why. He’s losing. Maybe he’s just given up.

“As I said, not until my last breath.”

With rage, Alaric roars coarsely and lunges for Kade’s throat, but he twirls to the side, away from Alaric’s reach, and grabs his head, holding him into the air just before he crushes it.

His brain falls in line with his body, thudding to the ground.

Kade turns to his brothers, who, just like him, are all wet with blood. “We won. We own Crestwood pack.”

Or maybe they’ve even owned the whole world.

Check on Inkitt 10 chapters ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 634 21
In every werewolves life they wait for their eighteenth birthday with zeal. That is because they get their mates. I was one of those people waiting f...
229K 11.7K 68
What I did was forbidden. I knew there was a punishment waiting for me. Witches like me were beheaded in front of the world. I knew what I had put my...
1.7M 52K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
1.4M 35.9K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...