Working With The Winter Soldi...

By ScarlettStories2

From being a Widow to a Hydra soldier, Y/N never really had control in her life, even when she was free, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Sixteen

21 4 0
By ScarlettStories2

It had been eerily quiet. Y/N and Bucky had been sat in silence, waiting for Furys team to show up.

The silence broke when Buckys phone buzzed.

"They're here.", He spoke.

She nodded and they both stood up.

"Agent Grant and Agent Barnes where is your location", Fury spoke through the comms.

"Underground, sir". Bucky responded, switching on the light again.

And with that, a large group of movers flooded the basement, taking every crate of Vibrainium in there.

"There's atleast gotta be 500 million dollars worth here, maybe more.", Fury said to the pair.

"Wakanda will be happy to get it back", Bucky replied.

"Agreed. Agent Grant, you okay? You look a little pale", Fury asked.

Y/N just looked straight down.

"Barnes?", Fury raised an eyebrow.

"Victor knows who she is, he's been using her", Bucky replied.

"Does he know she apart of this mission?", he asked.

"Don't think so, he thinks she's an Avenger whose gone rouge and buying Vibrainium, he might try to recruit her help.", Bucky suggested.

Fury hummed in thought, "We could use this as an advantage"

"No.", Y/N said causing them to turn to her.

"No?", Fury questioned.

"I've been used as a Pawn in this game far too long and I'm done", she replied, pushing past them and up the stairs back into the open air.

"Don't worry I'll talk to her", Bucky replied.

-

"LA, New Jersey and Philadelphia have all been wiped clean of Vibrainium. Just New York and one unknown location to go.", Fury announced to the team.

"What's the next step?", Natasha asked.

"Well we've hit a snag in the original plan, Barnes care to explain?",

Bucky coughed and stood up. "Uh okay. Y/N has been known to Victor since day one and we don't mean 'Penelope', he's been using Y/N since the beginning. He believes she's corrupted and bought the vibrainium for her own use and is working against the Avengers. He's most likely going to try and recruit her and use her for his schemes."

"Poor Y/N", Natasha replied.

"Poor Y/N? This is great we could use this.", Tony suggested.

"We can't seriously be dragging this out, Y/N has suffered enough.", Natasha defended.

"It won't be for much longer", Fury added.

"It's up to Y/N. If she feels uncomfortable, then we won't do it. At the end of the day, she has a choice to make, and it's her decision,  no one is forcing her."Natasha finalised the plan.

"Well, you can take it up with her then", Fury demanded.

"That's fine with me, atleast I won't be harsh on her.", Natasha replied while standing up and walking out.

"They're as bad as eachother.", Tony joked.

-

"Hey", Natasha knocked on Y/Ns slightly open door.

"Hey", she replied.

"You okay?", Natasha asked.

"Eh", Y/N replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Natasha noticed Y/N holding something, "What you got there?", she sat next to her.

Y/N quickly hid it.

Natasha screwed her eyebrows together, "Y/N..."

"Nothing, don't worry about it.", Y/N quickly replied.

"You know you can talk to me, right?", Natasha said.

Y/N nodded and looked down. "Just feel weird."

"What you going to do about it?", Natasha asked referring to Victor.

Y/N shrugged, "I guess I gotta become an actor."

"Y/N... you know. No one can force you to continue doing this. Right?"

Y/N sighed, "I know. But I feel like this mission is dragging on more than it needs too. Buckys initial proposal time was 6 months, and even that was extensive. Its been almost 3 weeks and that seems more than enough. Especially since everyone is involved now. If I continue this act, we can find that last location and Wakanda can finally have their stolen Vibrainium."

Natasha sighed and placed her hand on Y/Ns arm, "We're all here to support you"

"Thanks Nat", She gave her a small smile.

"We're also here to support that other thing that's going on", Natasha added.

Y/N screwed her eyebrows together.

"You thought you was quick but I saw it", Natasha replied.

Y/N looked down, "I don't know what you're talking about"

Natasha reached out and pulled out what Y/N hid, she resisted very little and let Nat take it. Revealing a positive pregnancy test.

"You left before they could take it, right?", Natasha asked.

Y/N nodded, "Yeah...". She sighed, "I didn't even think about this", she pointed at the pregnancy test, "But I was talking to Bucky, and he made a joke that Victor knocked me up, then corrected himself that I had a hysterectomy, but I corrected him. It made me think I've been feeling weird the past few days."

"Was it even that long ago?", Natasha asked.

"2 weeks, which is a bit early to feel symptoms but I guess being a super Solider enhances your senses, so it must have been effecting me earlier", Y/N replied.

"That makes sense.", Natasha replied. "What you going to do about it?"

Y/N sighed and shuffled down the bed, laying on her back. "I don't know"

Natasha laid next to her, heads touching. "Well whatever you decide, I'll be there, every step of the way."

Natasha held Y/Ns hand.

"We're in this together", Natasha whispered.

Y/N squeezed her hand slightly, "Thanks Nat."

-

"Right, Y/N has agreed to continue this charade.", Natasha had announced as she walked back into the meeting room, Y/N slowly followed.

"Anything to get this thing over and done with", Y/N groaned and sat at the table.

"Excellent", Fury clapped his hands together. "We always have to make sacrifices"

"Now what then?", Tony groaned.

"Right, Y/N. How's he on the texting front?", Fury  asked Y/N.

"Well as texting was supposed to be for quick responses, he's done well on that so far", she replied sarcastically.

"Good, message him.", Fury replied.

"And say what?", Y/N replied.

"I thought we went over texting guys, especially with that one guy", Sam joked.

Y/N stared at him.

"Wait, is that the same guy?", Sam screwed his eyebrows together.

Y/N just rolled her eyes.

"You slept with him?!?!", Sam yelled slightly.

"What?", Everyone except Bucky, Wanda and Natasha said in unison.

"It's none of your business", Y/N spat.

"Going a bit too far on the mission then, ay?" Tony teased.

"Piss off, Stark.", Y/N replied.

Fury sighed and shook his head, "Well, I'm sure Y/N had her reasons."

"She stole a key", Bucky butted in.

Everyone turned to him.

"It got him distracted, she stole the key for the underground warehouse. I think you should all be grateful"

"Well then, I didn't think I'd be saying this for that specific act. But good job Agent Grant.", Fury replied.

"I'll get working on that message and I'll let you know the response and the plan.", Y/N stated.

"Good", Fury replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.4K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...
4.4K 123 14
Adults are like demons, they shut me up. They lock me in my room for days. Making me go crazy. Don't tell me who I am. They don't let me see my dad...
2.5K 65 14
You were one of the best detectives until one day you happened to meet a Hydra member. Ever since that day, nothing has been the same. You have been...
78.5K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...