The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.

765 22 0
By Usingthisusername

This is to put Jin Yao under house arrest. / "We got married three years ago."

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]If you become an immortal, I won't stay in the world for you (10)
  Chao Ci has been having a pretty good time these days.

  Although he was unhappy about being forced to work after his vacation, but now his lover is the emperor, his eldest brother is the prime minister, and the two giants of the Ye Kingdom are his thighs, and he can't wait to hold him in his hands and dote on him, his life is going quite well. Comfortable.

  It's much more comfortable than going to the restaurant every day to do odd jobs last week :)

  For example, today, Qiao Pei has finished his morning service, and Chao Ci is still sleeping in his bedroom.

  Qiao Pei left the morning court, discussed with several confidants, and then went to the palace to bid farewell. The maids and eunuchs in the palace quickly saluted him when they saw him, but did not say a word to greet him.

  Because His Majesty loves the young master very much, he asked them to keep silent when he came for the first time, so as not to disturb the young master.

  Qiao Pei was dressed in a black dragon robe, and his nearly nine-foot stature made him look particularly tall and majestic. The palace maids and eunuchs felt their hearts tremble at the sight of him.

  Qiao Pei strode to the inner hall and saw that the bed curtains were still tightly covered, and the thick cloth completely blocked the daylight.

  Qiao Pei raised his eyebrows slightly, walked to the bed, and suddenly opened the bed curtain.

  Strong light broke into the small space inside the bed instantly, and the boy who was sleeping soundly on the bed suddenly looked like a scalded shrimp. He rolled up the quilt and rolled around on the bed, trying to avoid the light.

  "If you don't want to be alone anymore, I will take off your quilt." Qiao Pei said with a smile in his eyes.

  Hearing this, the young man held his head on the bed and cried out: "Ah, you are so annoying..." The

  hearts of the two palace maids guarding the inner palace jumped instantly. Although they knew that this was the daily relationship between the young master and His Majesty, I've seen it countless times, but... I feel so nervous every time I listen to it!

  That was His Majesty, the emperor of the Great Ye Dynasty, the God of War who swept across several countries, and the God of Death who killed hundreds of thousands of prisoners of war!

  There is probably only a young master in the world who can talk to him like this.

  "Stop making trouble. Not eating in the morning is bad for your spleen and stomach." Qiao Pei said, "You have damaged your body and bones in the past few years. If you don't take good care of yourself, your brother will be worried."

  The person on the bed made a move, and then He complained dissatisfied and weakly: "You are using your eldest brother to suppress me again!"

  "After all, everything works." Qiao Pei said with a smile.

  He peeled Chao Ci out of the quilt and said, "Didn't you particularly like the Peach Blossom Cake in the south of the city? I found the cook for you, and the Peach Blossom Cake is already ready for you."

  " Really?!" Chao Ci woke up for a second and sat up from the bed.

  The Peach Blossom Cake that Qiao Pei was talking about was a pastry he liked to eat when he was a young master in the Chao family. It is really delicious. The outside is crispy and crispy, and the inside is soft and fragrant. Jin Yunzhou When it was broken, Chao Ci felt sorry for it for a while.

  "How can I lie to you?"

  After Chao Ci finished washing, Qiao Pei asked the palace maid to bring Chao Ci's clothes and put them on one by one.

  Chao Ci turned his face awkwardly: "Just let Biyun and the others do this."

  It was okay for him to bicker and tease Qiao Pei. These were things he was used to doing before. They have been friends with Qiao Pei since they were young, not to mention bickering, but even competing to see who can pee the best together. But it is indeed a bit awkward to ask the other person to help you get dressed.

  "It's a convenient thing," Qiao Pei said.

  In fact, he is a boy who doesn't like the palace maid touching him.

  The young man was put into a bright red robe, which made him look even more picturesque, just like he looked when he was young.

  Chao Ci tugged on his robe as if he was not used to it, and said, "Isn't it too ostentatious?"

  Qiao Pei said nothing.

  Chao Ci used to like to wear clothes that looked ostentatious, carefree and arrogant.

  He knew that it was ultimately the experiences of those years that made the young man feel timid and inferior.

  It took him a while before he spoke: "You look best in red. It's not ostentatious at all, as it should be." As

  he said this, he took the shoes from the wooden tray held by the palace maid and squatted down.

  "Wait, I can wear my own shoes." The young man said hurriedly, a little panicked.

  Qiao Pei ignored it. Instead, he held the young man's ankle without any doubt, lifted his jade-colored feet, and put on the shoes.

  After the boy was fully dressed, Qiao Pei wanted to give him a crown and hair.

  "Wash your hands first!" the boy said with a frown.

  After all, I just touched his feet, okay?

  Qiao Pei, who was disliked by the young man, washed his hands in the basin presented by the palace maid.

  "Is this okay?" He said to the young man half helplessly and half indulgently.

  This was Qiao Pei's first time giving Chao Ciguan a haircut, and he didn't expect it to look good.

  "Well, it's not bad." Chao Ci looked at himself in the bronze mirror, changed a few postures quite smugly, and said with satisfaction.

  After finally finishing the preparations, the two of them went to have a meal, and the peach blossom cake that Chao Ci had longed for was also presented.

  Oh, it still tastes the same!

  Chao Ci ate happily, with some pastry crumbs on his cheeks, looking like a little cat.

  After finishing the meal, Qiao Pei was about to take Chao Ci out to eat, but a chamberlain suddenly said that he had something to report. After saying a few words in his ear, Qiao Pei's expression suddenly darkened.

  "What's wrong?" Chao Ci tilted his head, worried.

  "It's nothing, something important happened suddenly, so I can't accompany you to eat." Qiao Pei rubbed Chao Ci's head.

  When Chao Ci heard this, his eyes lit up, and he pretended to be sensible and said: "Then you go and do your work first."

  "You can't take the opportunity to be lazy and not eat, I will ask Biyun to watch you, if you are lazy I won't take you out of the palace tomorrow." Qiao Pei said.

  Chao Ci's face suddenly fell, and he said sadly, "Oh..."

  After

  leaving Chao Ci's palace, Qiao Pei left the palace and went to the Prime Minister's Mansion.

  Chao Jue's mansion.

  Speaking of which, although Qiao Pei and Chao Jue were brothers by fate, after Chao Ci and Qiao Pei fell in love, they fought over which side Chao Ci would live in.

  After arguing for a long time, they decided to stay in the palace for the first half of the month and return to the palace for the second half of the month.

  Boss Chao Jue was not happy. Why did the people from his Chao family live in other people's homes? However, the person who robbed someone was the king of a country, and his younger brother had an elbow turned outward, so there was nothing he could do.

  Chao Ci is not really that biased. He actually cherishes meeting his eldest brother after a long time. But after all, he and Qiao Pei are already together. Although they can only live together after they get married, the situation is not stable now. If they get married, the court will inevitably be in turmoil, so this matter must be put aside later.

  But they can't stay apart forever without getting married, right? After all, he was the one he decided to spend his whole life with, so Chao Ci decided to live in the palace.

  At this time, the atmosphere in the court was somewhat condensed.

  With people shouting salutes along the way, Qiao Pei stepped into the main hall of the imperial palace.

  Chao Jue, who has not yet changed out of his court uniform, is sitting in the main seat, and below him is a man with black hair and snow-clad clothes.

  When Qiao Pei saw him, his pupils suddenly shrank.

  It's really him.

  The person he never wanted to see again.

  Isn't he dead?

  ...How can he still be alive? !

  When Chao Jue saw Qiao Pei coming, he gave up his seat after saluting and took the second seat himself.

  This man was Jin Yao, and he also stood up and saluted Qiao Pei.

  After Chao Jue returned home after talking to Qiao Pei, he heard that someone asked to see him, claiming to be his brother-in-law. He was suddenly shocked. After summoning him in the hall, he found out that it was indeed Jin Yao.

  This matter is a bit big, his brother is now with Qiao Pei. He thought that Jin Yao had died while fleeing, and when he asked Chao Ci about Jin Yao, Chao Ci didn't remember anything about Jin Yao, as if he had never seen such a person before.

  Chao Jue didn't like Jin Yao at all. Now that Chao Ci had forgotten Jin Yao, he was even more happy to see the results. Later, Chao Ci and Qiao Pei got together, and he had no idea that his brother had a husband whose whereabouts were unknown...

  Now that Leng Bulingding was found, Chao Jue was more than just a big head. He couldn't decide this matter on his own, so he called Qiao Pei out of the palace.

  "When I brought Xiao Ci back from Dayue, I didn't find Mr. Jin. I thought you had died unfortunately, but I didn't expect to see Mr. Jin here again. It's so lucky," Qiao Pei said.

  He said he was lucky, but there was a chill in his expression and tone, which meant he was smiling but not smiling.

  He looked at Jin Yao as an eyesore, and Jin Yao looked at him even more impatiently. He already knew that this mortal had seduced Chao Ci while he was away. Now if he wasn't afraid that Chao Ci would blame him, he would have to smash this mortal to pieces.

  He reluctantly suppressed his temper, lowered his eyes and said: "I am extremely grateful to Your Majesty for saving Xiao Ci's life. In the past, the two of us met bandits on the road, and Jin was forced to separate from Xiao Ci. Jin searched for him all the way, but there was no news. Fortunately, there was no news outside. It was rumored that the young master of the Chao family has returned to the house, so Jin came in a hurry."

  After saying this, he looked up at Qiao Pei again: "But I don't know where Xiao Ci is now?"

  Qiao Pei sat on the high seat and looked at this man. , I found that although this man was just a commoner, he had an extraordinary aura and was not an ordinary person.

  Where? Where you are is none of your business!

  Qiao Pei suppressed the murderous intention in his heart and said, "Xiao Ci is sick now, and the imperial doctor said he can't see anyone else."

  "Can't you even see Jin?" Jin Yao looked straight at Qiao Pei, "Jin Xiao Ci's husband, if Xiao Ci is seriously ill, Jin should be by his side to take good care of her. Even if Xiao Ci is infected with an epidemic, Jin should live and die together." "If Jin

  can't see Xiao Ci, there will be no harm in the world. No one can see him anymore."

  Qiao Pei's expression became increasingly grim.

  "Mr. Jin, please don't be willful. If you get over the illness, it will be too late to regret it. Someone, please take good care of Mr. Jin!" After Qiao Pei finished speaking, he stood up from his seat and left with a cold expression.

  This is to put Jin Yao under house arrest.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]If you become an immortal, I won't stay in the world for you (11)
  "Is this your idea?"

  At this time, the Golden Crow was half hidden, and no one lit the lamp, so the room was dark.

  The man sat at the table, his brows hidden in darkness.

  There was also a looming golden figure standing in front of him, his face a little blurry. The figure hurriedly apologized and said: "Your Majesty, please calm down. Xiaoxian never expected that Qiao Pei would be so shameless. Just occupy the magpie's nest and..."

  This was a wisp of Si Ming's soul.

  Jin Yao raised his hand to signal Siming to shut up.

  Siming shut up immediately.

  Jin Yao rubbed the peace charm in his hand, his eyes cold.

  He didn't expect Qiao Pei to give up the little fool if he came in this capacity.

  But he agreed with Si Ming's method, not for this reason.

  .........

  The next day, Qiao Pei Yingnuo left the palace with his speech.

  The capital of Ye Kingdom was actually the original main city of Shanghua Province. When Qiao Pei conquered Shang Hua Province, he did not harm the people. Therefore, the main city was well preserved. Even the palace was used by Qiao Pei directly. . As for the main city of Jinyun Prefecture, it was burned, killed, and plundered the last time the city was breached, and almost nothing was left.

  Because it is the capital of the country, even if it has just gone through a war, it will not appear too cold. Qiao Pei and Chao Ci left the lively East Market. Chao Ci bought a bunch of strange little things. When he saw a stall selling Cuju balls, he bought one, saying he wanted to take it to the palace to play with.

  Qiao Pei, a dignified founding emperor, walked beside Chao Ci with a Cuju ball in his arms and a bunch of gadgets in his hands.

  "You are still like a child." Qiao Pei said helplessly.

  "What's wrong with being like a child?" Chao Ci opened his slightly round peach blossom eyes and asked.

  Suddenly he remembered something again: "By the way, I have to buy Su Ji's plum and vegetable sesame cakes. It's so delicious. I've been thinking about it for several days!" "

  Then why don't you ask someone to buy it for you?" Qiao Pei asked him.

  "Have someone buy it and bring it to the palace. It won't taste good even if it's not cold. Stop talking nonsense and go buy sesame cakes with me!" Chao resigned and waved to Qiao Pei.

  Qiao Pei caught up with him and scolded with a smile: "You walked very fast, and you didn't see me with a lot of these things on me." "

  We'll each take half. I'll get the sesame cakes later." Chao Ci patted his chest. .

  "...Thank you for telling me." Qiao Pei was speechless.

  After returning from Suji, Chao Ci held several large cakes in his hands and ate them as he walked.

  "Where else do you want to go?" Qiao Pei asked him.

  "Go to the theater! I heard that a very powerful theater troupe came recently!" Chao Ci said excitedly.

  "If you like it so much, why don't you let me invite those troupes to the palace? Then you can watch it whenever you want." Qiao Pei asked.

  "Hey, you are such a vulgar person." Chao Ci said disdainfully.

  Qiao Pei: "?"

  "The theater troupe must be watched by a group of people to be interesting. I only have one or two people. What's the point of watching them babbling down there?" "

  Goodbye, Mr. Young Master!" Qiao Pei said in a flattering manner. told him.

  "No, when it comes to eating, drinking and having fun, I'm definitely number one!" The young man patted his chest proudly.

  "But you can do it."

  "Actually, it's not interesting to listen to the opera, so you have to rely on the atmosphere to enhance it. In the future, you'd better let the people hold more oiran competitions, that would be fun!" Chao Ci said.

  Qiao Pei was having a good time bickering with Chao Ci, but his face turned dark when he heard these words.

  He reluctantly freed up a hand, pinched the young man's fair-faced cheek, and said, "Don't even think about it. From now on, all Qin Lou and Chu mansions in Ye Kingdom will be banned!" "Why is

  this!" The boy puffed up his face.

  The two happened to reach a relatively remote corner, and suddenly a secret guard appeared beside them.

  The two of them looked like they were just wandering around on the street, but in fact there were more than a hundred secret guards hiding in the dark. If not, Qiao Pei wouldn't be able to bring Chao Ci out without peace of mind.

  When Qiao Pei saw the secret guard, he said to Chao Ci, "Wait a moment."

  As he said this, he took a step forward, and the secret guard came to him and talked to him in his ear.

  Chao Ci was waiting, but suddenly he felt his eyes go dark, and his whole body seemed to be pulled into a strange corner.

  Before Chao Ci could figure out where he was, he looked up and saw a tall man with black hair and snow-clad standing in front of him.

  He was startled.

  The man looked at him with a scary expression.

  For the first time, Jin Yao knew what jealousy was and how heart-wrenching it was.

  Nothing in the world could be hidden from Si Ming, so he brought Si Ming down. Si Ming said that Qiao Pei would leave the palace today with Chao Ci, so Jin Yao followed him all the way, taking the opportunity to be alone with the young man.

  But I didn't expect that this journey would be like this.

  He had known before that this little fool had a habit of being coquettish and naive. He would always chatter non-stop when he was around him and always wanted to do something to make him happy.

  But in the past, he didn't care. He was very indifferent to the boy, and only occasionally gave him some looks.

  But when he received his lukewarm response, the young man felt as if he had received a huge reward. He couldn't hide the little dimples at the corners of his mouth, and his eyes were still shining.

  He had never thought this was unusual before.

  But when these innocent and innocent faces faced another person, he realized the pain of having half of his heart ripped out.

  He watched the mortal laughing and bickering with him, so intimate. When Qiao Pei pinched the boy's cheek, the boy didn't get angry and just continued to talk happily.

  The two were so intimate before that no one could mistake their relationship at a glance.

  As Jin Yao watched, his eyes turned from black to gold, and finally turned red.

  Who is this Qiao Pei? He was just a clown taking over the magpie's nest while he was away.

  Is he worthy?

  "Who are you?"

  Chao Ci interrupted his thoughts.

  Jin Yao lowered his eyes and looked at his little fool. This was the first time he looked at him with such strange eyes.

  Even when they met for the first time, the boy fell in love with him at first sight. From then on, he always followed me with warm and adoring eyes.

  But this time, there was only strangeness and caution in his eyes.

  "Did you bring me here?" Chao Ci asked carefully and alertly, "I was clearly with... my companion just now, why did you suddenly pull me here?"

  Where is this place? ?

  Jin Yao ignored the boy's questions and said directly: "I am Jin Yao."

  Chao Ci's eyes widened slightly.

  Jin Yao... such a familiar name.

  But what came to my mind was not happiness, but an extremely complicated feeling... like sadness, like hatred.

  The young man quickly suppressed this feeling in his heart. After all, this feeling came for no reason. This person couldn't be his enemy, right?

  This doesn't feel like an enemy either... so strange.

  "I seem to have heard of it, but I can't remember it." Chao Ci said, "Have we met before?"

  "You are my husband, and I am also your husband." Jin Yao said in Chao Ci's astonished look. Calmly, "We got married three years ago."

  "?!"

  Chao Ci was confused.

  "Impossible, I don't remember you at all!" the boy said.

  Of course you won't remember me, I erased your memory.

  His heart hurt, but his expression remained calm: "Six months ago, due to some accidents, you lost your memory, and I was forced to separate from you." "

  You and I were indeed married. This was a gift from you when you and I got married. "Jin Yao said and took out a jade pendant.

  Chao Ci's eyes suddenly widened: "How...why is this here with you?!"

  This was what Chao Ci's mother had left for him, and he and his eldest brother were together.

  Until he was ten years old, his eldest brother took care of it for him. When he was ten years old, his eldest brother gave him the jade pendant, saying that it was left by his mother. If he meets the girl he likes in the future, he will give the jade pendant to her.

  Later, Chao Ci gave this jade pendant to Jin Yao before getting married.

  When Jinyun Prefecture was defeated, Jin Yao did not take away this jade pendant. The reason why this jade pendant still appears in his hand now is because he went to his old place after coming to the mortal world and found it in the ruins of the imperial palace.

  Fortunately, it was never stolen.

  Chao Ci looked at this jade pendant, and the more he thought about it, the more confused he became. He used to cherish this jade pendant, but it seems that starting from three years ago, this jade pendant disappeared from his memory inexplicably, and there was a vague impression that it seemed to be placed by someone. It must have been lost later when the state was broken.

  "Did you pick up this jade pendant to blackmail me?" Chao Ci raised his eyebrows, looking like he was not to be trifled with.

  "No." Jin Yao said, "I know you secretly raised a ghost orchid."

  "You know this?!" Chao Ci was shocked.

  He did secretly raise a ghost orchid. Because ghost orchids are delicate and easy to maintain, and they cost a lot of money, he didn't dare to tell anyone about it, for fear that his father would find out and think he was a waste of money.

  "You raised the ghost orchid to give it to me." Jin Yao said.

  "You installed a secret compartment under the bed, which contains the banknotes you saved. Because your eldest brother went off to war, your father told you about the situation at that time, and you felt in crisis, so you saved the banknotes for emergencies. What I need."

  "? Damn it..."

  "I know this because you told me at that time not to be afraid. Even if something happens, you can take care of me." Jin Yao said this, He couldn't help but curl his lips, and his face, which had always been calm, became a little warmer.

  "Have I ever said this?" Chao Ci was confused, "I only remember that I hid the money and it was later robbed by bandits." After

  listening to the man talking so much, he suddenly realized that there was something wrong with his memory. Something is very wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 46.2K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
371K 21.3K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
264K 18K 20
#2 IN HIS SERIES π•π’π€π«πšπ¦ 𝐒𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐑 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...