KAYAMATH

By Namswrites

I love you. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.... ♾️♾️ If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to... More

Authors note
Character's sketch
Main characters
Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
ABOUT ME AND KAYAMATH
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

69 8 0
By Namswrites

MILIND'S LOOK :- ❤️‍🔥🥵😘💯🔥

AAYESHA'S LOOK :- 💜😍🥰

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the event

Outside Inder's bungalow, the garden was transformed into a magical wonderland for Panchi's birthday celebration. Every corner sparkled with twinkling lights, casting a warm glow. Colorful balloons danced in the breeze, adding a playful touch to the enchanting ambiance. Fragrant flowers adorned every surface, their vibrant hues adding a splash of natural beauty to the scene.Tables and chairs were arranged around the garden.

In the center of the garden stood a small stage, decked out in shimmering drapes and adorned with delicate floral arrangements.

As evening descended, the air buzzed with anticipation, and guests arrived, adorned in their finest attire.

Amidst the lively ambiance, Milind stood tall in a black T-shirt, black pant ,his rolled-up sleeves revealing his toned biceps, exuding confidence and charm. By his side, Ayesha radiated elegance in a long, red anarkali ordoned with delicate flower prints, her beauty captivating all who beheld her.

As Inder welcomed them with warm hugs, his heart swelled with joy at their presence.

After the harrowing incident that had become a knot in younger ones heart. After that incident nobody comes to their house. Inder's heart swelled with gratitude for the return of normalcy. Encouraging the younger ones to revel in the festivities, he excused himself to welcome another guest, ensuring everyone felt welcomed and valued.

They decided to go to the seculated place they didn't want excessive attention.
But Neev's gaze fell upon Milind and his friends, anger flared within him at their unexpected presence. Confusion mingled with frustration as he wondered how they came inside the house.

His friends, drawn by Neev's sudden anger, joined him, their expressions mirroring his indignation as they too beheld the sight before them.

With an air of confidence and authority, Milind claimed a chair, settling into it with the poise of a king upon his throne. Leaning back comfortably, he crossed one leg over the other, exuding an aura of self-assurance and command. As he called one of the servers asked him for a drink, then he took a drink and sipped it while smirking. And then he winks at his friends and asks doing the same.

With each movement, he seemed to effortlessly embody the regal presence of a ruler, commanding attention and respect from those around him. His each and every moment screams attitude N confidence. Ayesha is captive by his movement. All his friends also do the same thing.

As the tension hung heavy in the air, Riyansh, a close friend of Neev's and also familiar with his family. With a sigh, he urged his friend neev to let go of his anger, dismissing Milind and his friends as insignificant distractions. Says "Chod yaar bhuke nange log hai, inke piche kyu apna mood off karna", Panchi ka bday khamkha kharab ho jayega".

"Leave it, buddy, they're just hungry and poor people, why spoil our mood because of them? Panchi's birthday will be ruined for no reason."

Just mention of Panchi's name and a sweet smile crept on his face and playfully slapped his head "ohhh uncle give me responsibility to bring her to the party she was coming down with me and I totally forgot now I have to go there ASAP" and Without wasting another moment he dashed into to the banglow.

When they saw Neev going inside milind and his friends burst into laughing... '

RAJEEV :- Tera bhi jawab nahin Milind, main bhi sochu ki Tu kaise bacchon ki party mein aane ke liye taiyar ho gaya..?? ab mujhe samajh aaya. Bada maza aaya in "Stuart Littles" ko tang karne mai.

Milind you are too good, beginning I am surprised that you are coming to a childish party but now I get it, it was so much fun to tease this "Stuart Little".

They talk randomly when suddenly lights go off.

AVINASH :- "bhai inn logon ne kya light ka bill nhi bhara kya,?? ye light kyu chali gayi"

Brother, haven't these people paid the electricity bill? Why did the light go off?" Avinash says.

While they were blabbering they noticed that figure illuminated by the focus light. Dressed in a voluminous pink ruffle frock and adorned with a dainty flower tiara atop her head, she stood out like a vision of innocence and grace. Her round, doe-like eyes sparkled with curiosity, framed by fair skin adorned with a hint of rosy blush on her cheeks.

Soft, slightly curly locks cascaded from the tiara, delicately framing her angelic face and brushing against her cheeks with a tender touch. In that moment, she exuded an aura of pure gentleness. captivating all who beheld her with her ethereal beauty and childlike innocence.

Hand in hand, Panchi and Neev coming towards the stage. They were talking and shared a moment of laughter, their joyous giggles filling the air with infectious warmth.
Both are looking adorable. Every one just stopped whatever they were doing and their sole attention towards that Lil Fairy.The whole garden was filled with only her laughter.

Her eyes widened seeing many people at once. "Ale itne shaale log log mele bdy pe aaye hai" yeahhhhhh,!!!

'so many people come for my birthday party' yeahhhh!!!

Panchi Says while clapping hands. Her whole act look someone so intensely.

Milind was seeing her ignoring everything. As Milind observed Panchi's radiant smile, his attention was drawn to the sight of Neev holding her delicate hand. Then he glanced down at his own hands, rough from years of hard work. The numerous small cuts and calluses bore witness to the toil he endured, he clenched his fist while looking at her.

A pang of envy surged within him, he remembered that night when he first met her, and what his mother told him..... With a tightening of his jaw, Milind clenched his fists, feeling a surge of frustration and inadequacy wash over him.

Panchi was happy seeing all these people. Her parents come closer to her. And someone also brings its cake along with it.

She stands in front of the cake and cuts it and everyone claps for her and wishes her a happy birthday. Her parents feed her cakes one after the other and she also feeds them with her own hands. Neev holds her hand and takes her with him to meet his friends, She is very happy to meet everyone.

She insists on giving cakes to everyone with her own hands. Her father agrees and calls the servers and asks them to cut the cake into pieces, place them on a large plate, and let her serve to everyone. She tells her father that no one will come with me, I have grown up and will go alone. And even the Neev will not come with me.

She gives cake to everyone one by one with her tiny hands , As she moves around, she reaches Milind's family and his friends' families. Milind notices Panchi engaging in conversation with his mother shanti, who says something that lights up Panchi's eyes with excitement. Quickly, she hurries over to Shanti's side, who has a Dibba in her hands.

Premlata's expression twitches slightly at Panchi's action, Shanti opens it eagerly and reveals its contents to Panchi, who eagerly takes something out and eats it and lost in the delight of her treat. Milind wonders what his mother gives her that she loves so much.

At the end she comes to Milind and asks him to extend his hand. All this time Milind's eyes are only looking at Panchi. As if he was lost in it.

Milind says his hands are dirty. Panchi hits her own head lightly and says, 'Ohh hoo bass ittu si baat,' 'that's all', saying this she takes out a pink colored handkerchief from the pocket of her frock and holds Milind's hand with her other hand and starts cleaning it.

She is cleaning his hands so lovingly and delicately. Milind's heartbeat increases. He had never felt like this before. He looked at his own hands, due to working from a younger age his hands were becoming hard like rock. Her hands were so soft and his were so rough. That's the contrast between them.

Ayesha does not like to see this, she jerks the handkerchief and throws it away and says, "Cake dena ho to do nahin to phooto yahaan se"
if you want to give cake then give it, otherwise get out of here.)

Panchi, processing Ayesha's admonition, takes a deep breath and closes her mouth, However, as moments pass, her face begins to flush red she looks comical. Seeing her doing this, everyone gets a little shocked

Ali steps forward, kneeling before Panchi and gently inquiring, "Chutki, why are you doing this?" With childlike innocence, Panchi responds, "I'm trying to explode, but it's not working."

Everyone starts laughing looking at Ayesha. Ayesha gets more frustrated at this. Before she can say anything else, Milind touches Panchi's cheeks gently and says "Happy Birthday."

Panchi's eyes light up at his gesture, a smile spreading across her face.

Just then Inder comes there and Inder scoops Panchi into his arms. And he says to her, 'Kya tum milind se mili ?? Ye tumhare Alok uncle ka beta hai', 'have you met Milind, he is your Alok uncle's son'.

With wide eyes, Panchi turns her gaze towards Milind once more, her innocent curiosity bubbling to the surface.

"Well, you burst like a cooker? Does your head also get hot like a cooker?" she asks, her innocent inquiry drawing a chuckle from those around her. Milind, taken aback by her childish question, can't help but smile at her innocence.

Hearing this, all Milind's friends start laughing loudly. Because they know that Alok uncle always scolds Milind and asks him to stay calm, his cooker-like head keeps on exploding again and again.

Milind feels a little shy after hearing this. Everyone else is surprised to see him feeling embarrassed. Inder then tells everyone to enjoy and takes the Panchi from there.

Panchi says goodbye to everyone and goes away from there. Inder picks up the Panchi in his arms and whispers something in her ear which makes her very happy.

Ayesha feels very bad after seeing this love scene. Because her father died in her childhood. She never got her father's love. Everyone knows about Inder's love for
Panchi. She herself wants a similar fatherly love for herself.

Mother has endured a lot after Baba's passing. Whenever she went to get ration, the ration seller would deliberately try to touch her mother's hand. She was very beautiful but she was alone woman.

Once a drunkard entered their house with a garland in his hands and demanded marriage, Aayesha started shouting out of fear, then Milind came there and started beating that drunkard. Her mother always used to say, 'If you want to live then live by kicking the world, if you remain weak then you will have to suffer'.

That's why she wants to become a strong woman. But still she is a 13 year old little girl and sometimes after seeing all this, even her little heart wishes that she too would have had a father like Inder.

After the party is over, everyone goes to their respective homes. By now the panchi was very tired and had fallen asleep in her father's lap. Everyone from the chawl comes there and thanks them once again for inviting them to the party. Once again Milind was just looking at her, the panchi was looking very cute while sleeping. Seeing her like this, a slight smile appears on Milind's face.

After reaching home, Milind sits on the bed and slowly takes out something from his pocket, it is a "handkerchief", the Panchi's handkerchief thrown by Ayesha. Milind had secretly picked it up and kept it in his pocket. Looking at that handkerchief he remembers how the panchi had held his hands with its tiny hands. He takes the handkerchief to his nose and smells it. It smells like a sweet baby smell....

PANCHI'S LOOK :- 🥰😊💜😘💗🧚🏻‍♀️

PANCHI AND NEEV :- 😊☺️😌🤗😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 50.2K 51
♡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.❞ ...
186K 5.5K 36
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖...
511K 33.2K 72
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
36.7K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...