AZUR LANE: Reincarnated as JS...

By poom36yu1

After dying because of the useless goddess she offers me the opportunity to start my life again in another wo... More

REINCARNATE [1]
FIGHTING TEST [2]
GOT CAPTURED? [3]
INTERROGATION [4]
SAME AS ALL WAY [5]
CHOOSE DORM [6]
PORT PROTECT [7]
OPPOSITE SIZE [9]
AMBUSH [10]
KABEDON [11]
MONOLOGUE [12]
RESCUE [13]
NORMAL DAY [14]
CLOSE CALL [15]
ESCAPE? [16]
HIDE [17]
BROKEN OUT [18]
JOKE [19]
MIRROR WORLD [20]
DEBATE [21]
DUEL ELIT [22]
HOLE [23]
PUNISHMENT? [24]
DEAL WITH LOLICON [25]
A WALK [26]
ALL GOING [27]
INSIDE [28]
ALL SIDE [29]
PREPARE! [30]
FIGHT OROCHI FLEET! [31]
NUKE! [32]
TAKE ON OROCHI [33]
LAST CHAPTER [34]

BOMB DISARMED? [8]

898 26 4
By poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Kansen are humanoid-shaped weapons, and the mental cube is an unknown substance brought to humanity through battles against the sirens. Mental cubes form the basis upon which kansen are created, imbuing them with the power to fight against the sirens. That is the power of the ships.

The power to conquer the seas and defeat the imminent enemy of humanity allowed humanity to reclaim the seas. However, in the pursuit of more power, humanity split into two factions.

Red Axis (or Crimson Axis in the game) is an alliance formed by Sakura Empire and Iron Blood. They desire the power of the sirens and wage war against Azur Lane, even when facing a common threat from the sirens. The conflict between human factions persists, regardless of the era.

Meanwhile, at the Azur Lane base, many of the girls rescue their friends who are incapacitated or unconscious in the sea. Others focus on preparing damage reports to report to Commander Wales. The Manjuus, bird-like creatures that assist the kansen, also aid in the rescue of the wounded.

Wales: Thank you, Izumo, for your assistance.

Izumo: No, there's no problem. Yes, those women are crazier than a goat. I didn't expect an attack like that.

Wales: You're right, they caught us off guard.

Illustrious: Yes, the fact that they made a pact with Iron Blood is not a complete surprise.

Izumo: Are they aware of how dangerous siren technology is?

Wales: I don't know.

It could be seen that many of the kansen who are unharmed after the conflict are keeping watch on the siren ships that are listing and disabled in the sea. After a few minutes, those ships disappear as if by magic.

Illustrious: Let's focus on repairing the base; the Royal Navy forces will be here soon. We won't be caught off guard again.

The girls witnessed the destroyed harbor and the rescue operations. Izumo went to help the injured girls who had not been rescued yet.

Later, Enterprise had arrived at the port. She was very worried and somewhat tired from running at full speed to the base, but everything was already over. She talked with Wales, and Wales explained to Enterprise what had happened. Enterprise sighed in relief.

Meanwhile, Javelin and Laffey head to the port to anchor their ships, and then they disembark.

Javelin: (sigh of relief) I'm glad that not everyone is so badly injured.

In that moment, she sees her friend lying on the ground, and she lets out a scream of shock.

Javelin: Hey, Laffey-chan! Are you okay!?

Laffey: I don't know, I'm too sleepy to know.

Javelin: (Trying to lift Laffey) Don't fall asleep here!

While Wales, Illustrious, and Unicorn approach.

Unicorn: Javelin-chan! Laffey-chan!

Unicorn runs to meet her friends.

Javelin: Hi Unicorn, are you okay? Did you get hurt?

Unicorn: I'm very well! Thanks for asking.

Wales: You two did your job very well, you saved us.

At that moment, Javelin remembers her encounter with Ayanami, and she becomes a bit sad. As she was about to speak, Laffey falls, accidentally removing Javelin's blouse. Javelin ends up topless from the waist up.

Javelin: (Covering her chest) What are you doing, Laffey-chan!?

Laffey: So tired, want to sleep...

Illustrious: You two must be exhausted. Please go and rest.

Javelin adjusts her clothes before asking.

Javelin: Excuse me...

Wales: A soldier's duty is also to rest.

Laffey wakes up to drink Oxy-cola while Wales and company move away from the scene.

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Me: Whew, this is quite a job. The frenzy in battle exhausted me, but the rescue left me more dead than before.

Enterprise: Oiii!

I see Enterprise energetically greeting me. She's just like the Enterprise I read about in the manga a long time ago.

Enterprise: I've heard about you.

Me: Hello, I'm JS Izumo, multipurpose destroyer and flagship of the JMSDF.

Enterprise: Destroyer?

Me: Long story. Who are you, by the way?

Enterprise: Oh, I'm USS Enterprise, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

Me: (Commander-in-Chief? Is she the president or something?)

Cleveland: Hey, girls! Can you help me with my ship?

We see Cleveland calling us; she seems to be worried.

Me: What's going on?

Cleveland: Well, I damaged my rigging during the battle. Can you help?

Enterprise: I'm free, I can help you.

Me: (Uff, I want to rest, but let's make an effort to help her) Alright.

So, we decide to help Cleveland. She wants to raise one of her turrets to assess the damage. On the deck, I can see a large hole created by a bomb very close to turret two. The task is to hook turret two and lift it with the crane.

We start with the disassembly task.

Enterprise: Can you tell me something about where you come from?

Me: Are you asking me these questions right now?

Enterprise: Come on, don't be mean.

She looks at me with puppy eyes, and I couldn't resist. Damn it, it's all because of my younger sister.

Without further ado, I agreed. I told her everything about JS Izumo's history, adding some fictional stories about a world identical to Azur Lane and Modern Warship, where we were at war with alien beings forcing us to fight against evil versions of ourselves. She believed it, given that Azur Lane lives in a situation very similar to the tale I just made up.

Me: (I should write this story on Wattpad later to avoid forgetting it.)

Cleveland: Ready!

Me: Ready!

Cleveland operates the crane, and the turret is lifted. As it rises, we can see that the gearing that allows turret rotation is partially destroyed, and the bomb is lodged inside without detonating.

Cleveland: Wow, that's really dangerous.

Me: We need to disarm it, or it could explode.

Enterprise: We have to wait for Vestal; I have no experience in this.

By accessing the ship's memories, I learned how to disarm bombs. I know it sounds like a deus ex machina, but it's the ship's experience gained after surviving countless battles, so it's not a deus ex machina. This power I have is 100% legal.

Me: I can do this job.

Cleveland: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

I jump towards the bomb, landing a bit far to prevent vibration from activating the explosive. Free-fall bombs have a retardant allowing the aircraft to escape the shockwave. The retardant is a bolt placed in the tail or front of the bomb, rotating 16 turns and releasing a nail that, upon hitting the detonator, causes the bomb to explode. First, prevent the nail from releasing. The retardant bolt seemed about to complete its 16 turns, so the bomb is about to explode.

Now I work in this somewhat awkward position to avoid moving the bomb. First, we need to remove the explosive package, so I dismantle the bomb from the front, remove the cover, and then try to remove the explosive with a surgical procedure. The explosive is a capsule with a very strange liquid, a type of explosive I had never seen before. I didn't expect anything less from a bomb manufactured by the Sirens.

Me: Bomb disarmed!

CLACK!

Me: KYAAA! Don't scare me, damn bomb!

Enterprise: (Concerned) What happened!? Are you okay!?

Me: (Heavy breathing) It's nothing! Just that damn bomb gave me a scare!

Cleveland/Enterprise: (Sigh of relief) Thank goodness...

After lifting the bomb using a crane, I place the explosive substance in a tech box for analysis in the R&D laboratories.

After finishing helping Cleveland, I quickly went to my room and locked myself in. Then I ran to the bathroom, undressed, filled the tub with cold water, and plunged headfirst into the tub.

Me: (Muffled screams of embarrassment) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DAMN BOMB! I MADE AN EMBARRASSING SCREAM BECAUSE OF YOU!

After screaming until I was hoarse, I took a bath and went to sleep.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 221 6
Follow a certain Maribel Hearn to the world of Arifureta as she learns more about boundaries and other worlds. something is changing within her, but...
140K 3.3K 30
Natasha Romanoff has a secret son. He was taken by Hydra at the age of three. She meant to text Clint but accidentally text someone else. Could that...
708K 43.4K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.6K 301 28
After living a relatively peaceful life a military man and his sister reincarnate into the world of Azur Lane as two Fletcher-class destroyers from W...