ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ, jac...

By swiftbeauty

"I get drunk but it's not enough 'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby" IN WHICH two celebrities... More

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʏᴠᴇ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪx
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 2
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 1

1K 23 4
By swiftbeauty

• imessage •

jessica clarke

jessica
Hey babe I just got an email
from Euphoria saying that there
is going to be a script read
through with you , Jacob and a
member of the crew at
their hotel room it's at *address*
at *time* !!! Make sure to be on
your best behaviour , the quicker
you read through the scripts
without arguing the earlier you
can leave !!!

may
you know ill try but
sometimes it's out of my
control ...

jessica
Mayve I don't want you to
try I want it to happen !

may
okay ill try xxx
i love u jc 💜💐🪽

jessica
You'll do it !!! I love you
baby☺️

• real life •

As much as Mayve really didn't want to go she wasn't going to let some boy ruin her dream . No way . So she got ready and listened to her Taylor Swift playlist which always put her in a good mood .

The music blasted through her speaker as she danced and sang around her bathroom "And I miss you" she sang "But I miss sparkling ." Remembering what time it was she continued to get ready .

Listening to this music reminded her that she had an album she wanted to release soon but because of how chaotic her life had been she had totally forgotten about it .

She called Jessica and they decided they were going to start working on it again which pumped the girl up even more .

She had released a total of 10 songs before and had done some other features and little stuff but this was her first album and she was very harsh on herself . She hadn't worked on it since before Euphoria and had already written a few songs .

Once she finished up getting ready she sprayed on her signature perfume and left her apartment .

In the car she kept playing Taylor Swift to avoid thinking about who she was having to work with today . The map directed her to the hotel and soon enough she pulled up and decided to sit in her a car a little while longer .

• imessage •

the grils 🌶️🍆🌟🥹🥂

may
okay i have 2 things to say

ma blondi
yes what my love

may
first ive been so busy with acting
and life that i forgot about
my album likeeeeee u guys
need to pressure me to release it
i wanna do release it so it
can be eligible for the award season

ma blondi
oh so she thinks she's going to
win all the awards !
kidding ofc u will ur so talented
i hope i get nominations as well

may
r u kidding emails i
can't send is fucking amazing
*badbleep liked this message*

badbleep
Yes yes May we will peer pressure
u into releasing it

ma blondi
yes ofc we willlll

i miss mays songwriter era

may
same let's meet up and
u can listen to my what i have
so far and tell me ur thoughts

badbleep
Yesss okay
What was the second thing

may
im sitting outside of a hotel where
im going to read through the
script with jacob and a crew
memberrr i don't want to see him

badbleep
Lucky the crew member is there
or else u would've murdered him

ma blondi
unless i murder him first
he made me realise looks aren't
everything . no one says my may
gets around except me 🥺

may
oh um ..
thx ig

ma blondi
all good angel

may
u slut

badbleep
U r both unprofessional sluts

may
ugh i know
anyway i gtg now byeeee

ma blondi
good luck hoe

• real life •

Mayve walks past each room looking at the numbers trying to find the right one . Once she finally finds the room she hears a loud set of footsteps approach her from her left .

She looks over and it's Jacob and immediately she turns her head back to the door without acknowledging the fact that he was there .

The door got swung open and she made her way inside , he slowly closes the door behind them . Confusion washes over her face when she notices no one else was there , because it was the cast members hotel room so why wouldn't they be there already .

Mayve goes to walk outside to get her phone and message Jessica when she hears a key turn in the door from the outside and Mayve quickly rushes over fiddling with the door handle . "Why won't it open" Mayve says still trying to turn it .

She hears a familiar laugh , the laugh of her good friend Sydney Sweeney . "Sydney what are you doing here , let us out" she says as Jacob makes his way over .

"Let me try" he says standing behind the girl moving past her to get to the door jiggling with the doorknob as if it was magically going to open .

The girls leans against the wall and folds her arms over . "The door is locked , if it was going to open I would've done it by now" she says annoyed .

He sighs making his way back to the bed . "I locked the door" Sydney says .

"I gathered that" Mayve replies now leaning against the door . "Can you unlock it?" She asks annoyed and confused on what was going on .

"Um no" Sydney says abruptly as Mayve rubs her forehead "The producers told me you guys have to spend the night together to sort your shit out and if you haven't worked it out by the morning it will have to be seriously dealt with ."

"We're fine , can we come out now?" Jacob calls out from the bed .

"No ." Sydney answers bluntly . "See you two tomorrow ."

The girl reached into her pocket to grab her phone to message someone to unlock the door for her but realises she left her phone in her car . "Do you have your phone?" Mayve yelled out reluctantly .

"No ." He replied straight away as he had already gone to use it but realised he too didn't bring it in because he was expecting to be reading through a script and not to be locked in a hotel room .

She sighs "Of course you don't ." Mayve bangs on the door "Sydney!" She yells out but she heard her walk away leaving the two there alone . Although she heard this it didn't stop her from continuing to call out for her .

"She's gone can you stop?" Jacob asks frustrated as Mayve turns away from the door making her way over to him . He sat there smug on the bed .

"You know we wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for you being such a conceited dick ." She says crossing her arms angrily .

"Conceited dick? Sounds like you're just describing yourself" He says standing up . "And I did nothing to you but you've just had something against me ever since you met me ." He continues .

She scoffs and nods sarcastically making her way to the bathroom locking the door behind her .

Authors note: I split this part into two chapters because the next part had to be chapter 13 for Taylor Swift so I did the .1 and the .2 .

I hope you guys love this part and if you do make sure to vote and commenttttt !!!

Love u alllllll !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.6K 21
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. Started: 1/20/22 Ended: 2...
7.6K 146 16
Y/N, a makeup artist that has been assigned to a movie, little did she know her favourite actor is on that film.. which he happens to be an ass hole...
194K 2.8K 76
❝I broke my rules for you.❞ it was one meaning less night, until it was something so much more. [SOCIAL MEDIA] [DYLAN SPRAYBERRY X OC]
33K 969 25
"I'm Far From Perfect." "Not to me." __________ Just when her life couldn't get any weirder, it does Stanley Uris x fem. OC [it2017]