Linzi's Diary 3

By LinziWaghorn

Did she? or didn't she? catch up with the Backstreet boys as they enjoy life and the ups and downs of growing... More

Linzi's Diary 3

341 2 3
By LinziWaghorn

Linzi's Diary 3

(They're Back!)

Written By

Linzi Waghorn/Kerry Isaac/Jennifer Davis

Starring the Backstreet Boys

Date: 14/12/2000   Time: 12:30   Place: bedroom   Music: BsB (obviously)

Baby

I think of you every minute, every year

Whisper something in your ear

I'll give you all my love all in one

Baby we will have some fun

Hey what can I say?

Yours with lots of love

Bunny rabbit AJ

Twinkle, Twinkle little star

How I wonder how you are

Cousins girlfriend and her friend

You know This card inside will send

The love and hope I'll give to you

And you will keep it through and through

Chocolates, flowers I don't care

Being with you, breathing your air

Working hard from day to night

See you after we've had our flight

English girls, you will be

Loving us for eternity

Love Kev

Kiss me here

Kiss me quick

Kiss me all over

Lots of love Nick

Chocolate hearts and flowers,

Thinking' of you for hours,

Looking at photo's of you,

Singing words so simple and true

I love you so much Linzi

Love Brian.

After receiving the letters we sat down to watch television and the boys were on, we turned the volume up full blast. "Hi we are the Backstreet boys, and we're gonna sing a song especially for you guys at home and in the studio." "This song I wanna dedicate to a very good friend of mine, as we had a fight earlier on near the end of last year, this song is called 'I'll never find someone like you'." The boys started to sing and me and Jen start singing along, the words were really meaningful to me for some reason I have no idea.

Not long after the show had finished, we got a phone call from Nick to say that they were coming over to visit our new home. We started running all over the place tidying up everything. (If we didn't Kevin would have) We put the kids to bed and sat in the living room with our feet up. Then the doorbell rang and Jen ran to the door like a shot, she tidied herself up in the mirror and opened the door. "Hi there." Said a very sunburnt AJ. "Alex!!" "Don't cuddle me, I still hurt." "Well don't just stand their guys come in, but don't make too much noise I've just put the twins to bed." "Twins? What twins... oh those twins, hey I'm a dad!!" "Don't shout AJ!! Go in the living room." All the guys walk into the living room and sit down on the chairs and on the floor. Linzi gets up, goes out of the living room and goes into her bedroom. "How's she getting on?" "Alright at the moment, a few tearful nights, but she's been fine." "Good, good." "I might show you guys the twins later, when they're awake." "Can I borrow you're toilet please?" said Brian with a desperate look on his face. "Yeah sure, it's next to Linzi's room." "Thanks." Brian gets up and makes his way to the toilet, he quietly sneaks past Linzi's bedroom and he hears her speaking to someone, he stands at the door and listens. "Daddy's here today, he is, but we're not gonna tell him that you're here yet. He might get angry at mummy and tell me off." The floorboards creak outside the door and Linzi puts the baby back in the cot. "Who's there...? Jen?" she gets up to investigate and Brian dives into the bathroom. There is no one there. So Linzi takes a look at the baby and goes back into the living room.

When she's gone Brian sneaks into the bedroom, he walks over to the cot and looks in to see a small pink head peering over the covers. "Hi there, who are you then? Hey, you're real small, what you doing in Linzi's room huh?" Jenny was on her way to check up on the twins and she hears Brian's whispering and goes into the bedroom. "Her name's Jenni-Kay." Brian jumps. "Don't do that." "Well you shouldn't be in here." "I wanted to know who Linzi was talking to." "Well now you know, she's sweet isn't she?" "Yeah, who does she belong to?" "Really? You're asking me that?" "She's Linzi's isn't she?" Jen nods. "And yours." he sits down on the bed. "Mine?" "Yep." "What name did she write on the birth certificate?" "Yours." "Mine." "Of course she did, she still loves you. Every time you were on the T.V we recorded you, and she always pointed out all the things you were doing in the background. Then she'd put on her BsB videos and pause it when it came to you and she say to Jenny 'see your daddy, he's on T.V" "She did? But why does she go out of the room when I'm there?" "She's embarrassed, look I know what I'll do, I'll get the twins and take them and the others for a walk and while I'm gone you and Linzi can have a conversation, and please don't argue." "I'll try." "You wanna see the twins?" "Yeah, sure." Brian and Jen go out of Linzi's bedroom and into Jen's and they stand looking at the twins asleep.

Meanwhile in the living room; "What's taking Brian so long?" "I dunno." "So how are you today?" asked Kevin. "I'm fine; it's getting really boring having to go through the same thing every night." "It must be, having three screaming babies in the house isn't easy." "You can say that again." "Having three..." "I didn't mean it literally." "Talking about Littrell, when you gonna tell him?" "In my own time." "He's gonna find out by himself if you don't." "What if he already has?" "What?" said Linzi. "He went to the toilet and he hasn't come back." "That might be why he's taking so long." "No, he knows not to go into my room, well I think he does." "You think wrong." "I'll go check." "Don't take too long; it's starting to get rather lonesome, all these people disappearing on us." "I won't." I get up and go down the corridor and check on Jenny, I walk in and Jenny and Brian are standing around the cots talking. "Hi Linz'." "Hello, I've just come to see what you're up to?" "Showing Brian the twins, I'm gonna go and warm their bottles up, nearly time for feeding." Jenny goes out the room and myself and Brian are left standing. "Please don't Brian." "I'm sorry." "How am I supposed to forgive you?" "I know what I did was wrong now." "I was going to tell you, Jen kept telling me to tell you, but I just didn't know what to say." "Its fine, I know I had my doubts about being a dad. But now that she's here, I couldn't be any happier." "You are?" "Yeah, she is so beautiful; I don't know what I was so worried about." "Neither do I." "I'm so sorry; I didn't mean to put you through so much hurt and pain." "It's okay, but you really couldn't have changed my mind." "What did your mom and dad say?" "They were a little disappointed, but I told them that you would support the both of us." "And you know I will." "You know, this is silly, we're meant to be ripping each other's throats out about it not chatting like... well I don't know." "Friends; lovers." "Exactly." "Pardon?" "Can't we start again? It might work better if we've got Jenny-Kay with us." "Only if you want to?" "Of course I do, I wouldn't say it otherwise." "You still wanna marry me?" "That's something I'm going to have to think about Brian." "That's okay, I understand." Jenny comes back in with two bottles in her hands and AJ stands behind her. "I'm gonna take the twins into the living room to feed them, and I've warmed a bottle for Jenny-Kay." "Thanks, I'll go and get her." "Is it alright for me to come?" "Yeah sure." Jenny picks up the twins and places them both in AJ's arms and they go into the living room shortly followed by Brian and me with Jenni-Kay.

As we walk in all the boys start saying how sweet the twins are and how alike Jenni-Kay is to Brian. "You guys want a drink of something?" "Yeah please. Last time I had a drink was about two hours ago." "I'll get you lot something, I don't know what, but I will find something" "Don't get Brian any cola." "I know, Brian can you hold Jenni-Kay for me?" "Yeah sure." "And keep the bottle at an angle at all times, and watch for bubbles otherwise she'll have the burps." "I know." I go into the kitchen and make the drinks. "So what did you call the twins?" "The baby in the blue top is called Kevin, and the baby in the red top is called Alex." "Aww; that is sweet." "I take it one of them is named after AJ?" "Yeah, I'll never leave AJ out of anything, I couldn't think of any names so I came up with Alex because I missed him so much." "You missed me?" "Of course I did." he said smiling.

Linzi comes in with the drinks. "Here you go everybody, now don't spill it." "We won't." "We never do, apart from Nick." "I don't want you guys to start arguing." "We're not arguing." "Good." "So Jenny; how did you decide to come up with the other name?" "How did I come up with the name Kevin... well. When they were born I said to myself that I would call the baby whatever picture of any person I saw first. And Linzi came in the door with a magazine in her hands, and on the back of this magazine was a picture of Kevin, so I called him Kevin." "Wow, we'll have to be called, big Kev and little Kev now, hey little one." The baby stares at him and puts his hand in the air, Kevin taps it with his hand. "Learning fast, he's even started to do a high five, before he can walk." "Kevin, it was only a high five because you made it a high five." "You can't blame me for trying, he could be a real American when he's older." "He's half-English too you know." "And very good his English is too." "That wasn't funny." "Sorry, but I love kids, I've always wanted lots of kids." "What's happened to Heather?" "That baby wasn't mine, she just wanted me for what I am not who I am, and I don't like that." "What about the baby?" "Like I said, the baby wasn't mine, I've never gotten too drunk to not remember what I'd done the night before, and I had no idea who she was until she phoned me up and said who she was." "So what you gonna do?" "I'm gonna find someone I actually feel something for, get to know her better, and take it from there." "Think you will?" "Yeah, who wouldn't want to go out with a suave sophisticated guy like me?" "He's very modest." "And vain." "I'm not." "Oh yes you are." "Thank you for that." "So AJ, JJ have you come up with a date for the wedding yet?" "Not yet but we're workin' on it." "Well work faster." "We will, don't you worry." "So where you guys stayin' tonight?" said Jenny taking little Kevin from Kevin for burping. "We're finding a hotel at the moment." "And we haven't found one we like yet." "You wanna stay here?" "Could we? It'll be real nice if we could, just for tonight." "Yeah of course." "Thanks girls we're gonna really appreciate this." "You should do, anyway I fancy a walk, you guys wanna come." "I won't if it's okay with you, I don't like walkin' too much." Said Brain peering over to Linzi. "That's okay, you coming Linzi?" "I'm not feeling too good, so I don't think so." "Okay then, so all the rest of you are going to come for a walk?" "Yeah, we don't want little ol' skinny JJ, to go for walks on her own now do we?" "No way, you don't know what might happen out there." "Will you guys stop it already, and by the way I'm not skinny." "You're skinnier than AJ and we call him bone." "Are we going to go or not." "Okay, we'll shut up and get walkin'." Jenny and Linzi grin at each other and Jenny puts the twins in their pushchair and the guys go outside.

Meanwhile inside Brian is trying to get to grips with the inflatable chair. "How the hell do you sit on these things?" "You put your butt in between the two armrests and sit on it." "I can't, it's all bouncy." Brian sits down rather awkwardly and the chair tips over landing on his head. Brian lies on the floor with his legs stretched out. "I'll just sit here I think." "You're crazy." "I thought you knew that already." "I did." "You hadn't forgotten then." "Why would I forget a thing like that?" "I don't know. I just kind of figured that... well you know." "No I don't, tell me. I kind of forgot." "Stop being sarcy. I can't think of anything to say." "Well neither can I." Brian starts to smile. "What's up with you?" "Nothing; just sitting here with you and our daughter in the next room; it's so nice to know that I have a family." "Yep." "You know this floor is really comfortable, you wanna join me?" "Not really, I don't think that I want to lie on a floor at the moment." "Fine, we are gonna be the best family." "We are." "Just you, me and little one there... you know, I'm glad you didn't get rid of her, if I'd a known she was gonna be that pretty I wouldn't have said it." "I'm glad I didn't listen to you." "Oh thanks." "That's okay." Brian gets up and sits next to Linzi on the sofa. "You're hair's gettin' longer." "I should hope so." "Can I hold Jenni?" "Yeah sure, she is your daughter too." "I've never had to look after a baby before, I was the youngest in the family, well apart from the cat, and I've always had an older brother." Brian starts to cry. "Now what are you crying for?" "I'm happy, I've got a small baby in my arms, and she's mine, she's really mine, I'm a dad, I just wish I was there to see her born." "I've got her on video camera; it was recorded about a minute after she was born." "Can I see it?" "Yeah sure." I get the tape from the video stack and play it.

Everyone returns after a while and Linzi is in the kitchen while Brian is asleep on the sofa. The guys quietly walk in the living room trying not to disturb him and Jenny walks into the kitchen. "You okay?" "Yeah... Just trying to get used to things." "Well you haven't seen each other in ages." "I know, but it's not just that... I do love him, but it's just going to be heard for me to feel for him the way I did before all this." "You'll get there; it'll just take a bit of time." "We haven't even hugged or kiss each other yet." "You just worry too much." "I know I do." "Well stop.. Now shift I want to make myself a cup of tea." "Oh yeah, I did start making one until Brian fell asleep." "I'll make one now, the guys are thirsty." "Jenni will be wanting to eat soon. A while later everyone has crashed out and into bed.

Date: 15/12/2000     Time:7:30 am     Place:street      Music: just Brian humming

The next morning Linzi and Brian go out for an early morning walk with an unsettled Jenny-Kay. "Wow, its cold." "It's December." "I know... is she wrapped up warm?" "She is fine." "Nothing like a brisk, cold walk in the morning to wake you up." "Stop complaining." "I'm not complaining. I have you, you keep my heart warm." "That was so corny." "It was supposed to be romantic." "Ok, I guess it had a slight hint of romance, but it was still corny." She chuckled. "I love you." "Okay." "I do, always have. I have been an ass, a big one. But I love you." "Brian..." "Wait, you're all I could think of this past year. Just hearing your name made my heart skip a beat; I'd hear a song, sing a song and all I can think of is you. I just couldn't think of how my life would be without you and now our daughter in it... you are my life. I love you so, so much. And I can't live one more second without you in it. (He gets onto one knee in the snow) I know you wanted to have more time, but my heart can't handle the wait; will you please be my wife?" She looks at him and kisses him. "Yes." "Yes?" "Yes Brian." "Wahoo! Sorry... ooh I think my knee has frozen." "Stand up then Muppet." Linzi helps him up. "We have lots to plan." "We do." "Yes... i want to marry you right now." "That's not going to happen." "Okay, this weekend." "Brian its Wednesday, there's no way we can sort a wedding by Saturday." "Yes we can. I'll prove it." "You're a crazy man." "You make me crazy... in a good way. Come on, let's go home and tell everyone the news." They slowly walk back.

After fifteen minutes they return. "Hi guys, what you been up to?" "Just talking." "About?" "Brian wants to get married on Saturday." AJ chokes on the apple he was eating. "What? Saturday. as in this Saturday?" "Yeah, why not? As they say, there's no time like the present." "You are absolutely, positively, no doubt about it, you are the most crazy man I have known ever since I was sixteen." What's wrong with me wanting to get married on Saturday?" "You gotta leave yourself time to sort everything out." "Kevin, I have seen people get married at shorter notice than what I'm askin'." "Okay, you wanna get married on Saturday, I'm sure me and the guys will help. And Jenny and a few of Linzi's sisters can help her." "And if we're gonna have a wedding on Saturday, we're gonna have to start looking for stuff and sortin' other stuff out today." "Well let's start now." "Not right this minute." "Yeah, we want it just right." "You girls can stay here and look through stuff, and we're goin' out to look." "Just don't take too long and don't go too over the top." "We won't, I promise." "You better not break that promise." "Me break a promise, never, don't worry about me and the guys we'll be just fine okay, and keep an eye on that kid while I'm gone." "Brian you're not going to a different country you know." "Yeah I know, but I love you so much that I worry." "Go then if you're goin' or the shops' will be shut." "Okay." The boys get their Jackets and go out the house.

Me and Jenny sit watchin' T.V, and feeding the babies. "I think that tomorrow we're gonna leave the kids with the guys and we'll go out." "I know B wouldn't mind, you know this may sound weird, but I think I'm still in shock." "Well, get over it." "You try gettin' over someone asking you to marry them on Saturday." "Sorry... can I ask you somethin'?" "Yeah sure, wassup?" "I want to know what came over Brian to ask you to get married on Saturday?" "I have no idea, he just came out with it, and he was so happy with the idea, I just couldn't get a word in edgeways." "I know what you mean." "I'm bored." "Me too." "Let's do some shoppin'" "Okay." Jenny and me phone up Joe and Donna and told them the news and ask them if they wanted to go to town.

They thought the idea was great and told us that they'd be down to get us in a few minutes. We get the kids wrapped up warm and lay them down in the prams, Joe and Donna soon arrived, we put on our coats and go shopping around the town.

We arrived at the shopping centre and as we were driving finding a parking space we soon found one next to a car that belonged to Kevin, we knew this as the car had an American number plate saying: K3V 1NR: his own personalised number plate. "Looks like we'll have to do a little avoiding of boys." "That could be difficult." "Why?" "Well the boys might have split up, Kevin would go one way and then they'd all go all over the place." "And I could guess that they wouldn't find stuff for the wedding." "I can guess where AJ and Brian would be." "HAT SHOP." Said Jen and Linzi with a grin. They all go into the shopping centre, Jenni and Linzi run to the nearest hat shop and pier through the window, and sure enough the boys were there looking at hats and trying them on. Donna and Joe caught up with us and tapped us on the shoulder. "What ya looking at?" "AJ and Brian." "Well, did I need to ask?" "No, but you did anyway." "Do you like what I brought for Nick?" "What you got him then?" "I brought him a new Journey CD as a I've missed him." "I might buy a Chicago bulls T-shirt, I've got Brian's mighty ducks, and Rough blades T-shirts." "Do you know where Nick is? I don't know if I can wait any longer to see him." "You'll see him tonight, he's staying the night, and we're having pizza for dinner." "That's too long to wait." "Why don't you join us for dinner and you could move some of your stuff in tonight." "I'll need some help. I didn't realise how much stuff I had hidden away." "Yeah, we'll get the guys to help." Brian and AJ appear behind us. "What's this about getting the guys to help with something'?" "Hi boys!" "What are you girls doing here?" "Near enough the same thing that you're doing." "You lot are a sight for sore eyes. When was the last time I saw you lot?" "December I think." "Haven't change a lot 'ave ya?" "What have I told you about trying to do the American accent, Odie?" "You're not much better at the English accent yourself, AJ!" "I wasn't trying to talk English, idiot." "You're not baiting me into an argument. I'm in too good a mood." "I wasn't going' to start an argument, anyway if I did Nick would hear and he'd pound me." "Where is he?" "I have absolutely no idea; he went off with Kevin somewhere, have you tried Woolworth's?" "No, I've only been in two shops so far." "I've been in one, this one, and I bought four hats already." "I've brought one present and that's it. Now, would you kindly step aside as I have some serious shopping to do." "That is such POSH TALK!!!" "Will you lot ever give up on that!" "Only if you stop talking' like a stuck up tart." "I'm not a tart and the way I talk is part of the package with me." "Are you actually sayin' that you are a stuck up Bimbo?" Said Brian who hides behind AJ. "Would you like a taste of my left hook or what?" "I've already had one of those from Kevin while dancing on stage, and they don't taste very nice." "Anyway you guys were meant to be looking for stuff for the wedding." "We were but then AJ decided that he wanted to check out some really cool hats." "How long are we going to stand here for? My shopping isn't going to get done this way. Don't forget that I need some extra time to get the last of my stuff together." "Keep your head on lady, we're going to disappear now and go do a little guy shopping, so you girls can do girlie shopping, okay!!" "SEXIST AREN'T WE?" "No, more like sexy." "All depends on your taste doesn't it?" "I've had a very good taste." "And so has Jenni." "Turn ya dirty minds off, that's my department." "He's is the one next door to yours then, his is the very dirty mind department." Donna checked her watch. "We have exactly 3 hours and 30 minutes till my car stands the chance of getting clamped." "Where did you park?" "Next to Kevin I think." "You're worrying for nothing, those spaces are private parking' spaces you didn't have to worry about paying' for a ticket, we didn't need to, so neither did you." "Linzi, why didn't you tell me. Now you're never going to get me out of here." "I shouldn't have said that should I." Donna walks towards the designer labels. "Donna come back here!!" Said AJ running up behind her and picking her up. "Put me down. PLEASE!" "Why should I, anyway I'm not goin' to how many times you plead and beg, I'm not goin' to put you down because you started an argument with me." "I've got shopping to do." "You don't have to do shopping now do ya?" "Yeah. You guys don't want me with ya when I'm shopping." "You won't be shopping if I've got ya." "I'll do anything." "Are you taking the mick out of one of our songs?" "No, I honestly mean I will do anything." "This better be clean." "Not with me it's not. I'll buy you a hat." "Got four hundred and four already." "PLEASE, PLEASE put.... Me... down." "No way lady, I fancy goin' for a walk, maybe I'll go in a lift. We could go find Howie." "I'm not going like this in a lift. I hate lifts at the best of time. Linzi, Jenni, tell him!" "We can't do anything." AJ walks towards the lifts with Donna above his head. "PUT ME DOWN. THIS IS EMBARASSING." "Will you shut up! You're giving me earache." Donna starts shouting at the top of her voice.

The lift arrives and AJ steps in and presses the button for the top floor. The lift goes up. "Don't drop me." Donna said as she dug her nails in AJ arm. "Oi you little cow." "Sorry." The lift stops and he walks out and standing in front of them are Kevin and Howie. "Kevin can you do me a favour? And carry Donna for me." "Yeah sure." Kevin takes Donna and holds her above his head. "Now let's find Nick." "Guys, let me down. PLEASE, this isn't funny!" "Oh yeah it is." "Howie, you're my friend. Help me." "I'm afraid that I'm gonna be an Ex-friend now." "I'll just give up then." "Can I just do somethin'." "What?" Donna asked suspiciously. AJ takes a bandanna from his pocket and ties it around Donna's eyes. "This isn't goin to take very long." AJ, Kev and Howie all take Donna back down to ground floor, Donna has no idea where they are taking her. "Hey guys. It's high up here." "It won't be soon." Donna is lowered down but her feet aren't touching the ground, they place her over the fountain in the middle of the centre and AJ takes the bandanna from her head. "Any last words?" "Anyone for a swim?" With that Kevin drops her into the water.

Donna gets up and pushes her hair out of her eyes. Looking at the guys she kicks water at them before advancing towards them. "OI." Shouts an unsuspecting citizen. "SORRY." Nick appears. "Hi there guys." "Hi Nick." "What's so funny?" "Nothing, it's just a wet spell." "I'll give you wet spell. Come here Kev!" "You stay away from me." "No. I'd start running if I were you." Kevin sprints off up the escalator stairs with Donna following behind. "Donna is that you?" "Yeah. Give me a few minutes would you?" "Okay." Donna runs off again, Kevin runs into a woman's clothes store and hides in one of the changing rooms.

Jenny, Joe, Brian and me along with the kids arrive next to AJ, Nick and Howie. "What is goin' on?" "Donna got dunked, and she's a little annoyed." "Where'd they go?" "I have no idea." Donna comes back dripping wet. "Hi there." "Hi..." "You look a bit... umm... umm... you know." "Cold, wet maybe?" "No, kinda piffed." "Thanks a lot. Has anyone seen Kevin?" "I think I saw him going into a lady's lingerie store. Man he's such a lucky guy." Jenny elbows AJ in the stomach. "Go tell him that he can come out and that I will forgive him if he gives me a cuddle." "What and spoil his fun." Jenny elbows AJ in the stomach again. "Will you quit with that, I can't breathe." "AJ and Howie, I'll forgive you if you give me a cuddle." "Okay what's the catch?" "Nothing." "If there is, you're gonna get it bad." Howie gives Donna a cuddle. "Is that a promise or a threat?" "If it was Nick it would have been a promise." "Howie how did you know that's what I was thinkin'." "Ooh Nick Carter is finally growing up." All the boys pretend to cry. "AJ, your turn and then you can go and get Kevin while I talk to Nick." "You trust me in a lady's lingerie store?" "No but someone has to go find Kevin." "You go get him." "Do you really think that they'd let me in like this?" "Yeah." "I'm not going to kill you. I promise." "Okay, if I give you a cuddle, you go in the store and get Train." "I'll give you a kiss." Donna winks at Jenni before walking towards him. "You don't want to kiss me, I've eaten onions and mustard." "I love onions and mustard, don't I Joe?" "I kissed my dogs before I flew over." "I love dogs too." Alex starts to walk backwards. "But I'm engaged to be married." "I'm sure that Jenni wouldn't mind. You're not married yet." "If you want it like that." AJ walks towards her and wraps his arms around her waist. "I think Donna's plans have gone wrong." AJ puts his hands on her bum. Donna does the same. "Man you got a big ass." AJ moves his hands up to her head. "Are you sure that you want the whole of shopping centre watching this?" "Oh yeah." "Turns you on doesn't it?" "Anything turns me on." "I have something to ask you." "Tell me; by the way I like your nails." "What's the difference between me and a martini?" "A martini is extra dry and you're wet." "No, similarity is that you can have us both anytime, anyplace, anywhere." "And I've got you in any place, anytime and anywhere." "Sounds good don't you agree?" "Oh yeah." "Guys I think you better stop, people are starting to talk." said Howie who turns to walk away followed by Jenni, Linzi, Nick and Brian. "So who cares." AJ moves his hands back down to her bum again. "I wouldn't start something that you can't finish AJ." "I can finish this, and I can finish it my way." "Try it." "Excuse me a minute but I've got kinda a problem in the trouser department." "Save it for Jenni then." "It's a bit late for that." "So what do you wanna do about it?" "I don't know, it's never happened in public before." "I could walk away and leave you exposed for all to see." "Don't, it's kinda a big thing, I really need to sit down." "Go on then." "It's kinda difficult for me to walk." "I can't help that. It's not my problem." "No but it is mine." Donna loosens her grip before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I must go." Donna goes to pull away. AJ grabs her arms. "Please don't move away." "I didn't know that you felt like that AJ." "I don't, but he does." "Then I'm afraid that if you don't feel the same I better go find someone who does. I wonder where Nicks gone?" "I beg you, this is really embarrassing, if you were a guy and it happened to you, I think you would... oh I don't know." "So, what do you want me to do?" "Like I said I don't know, it's never happened in public before." "Well, standing this close is not going to help you." AJ starts to cry. "Oh, AJ, you silly boy." "I need a drink." "Well, if Jenni was here I'm sure that she would gladly swap places with me." "Will you help me sit down on the edge of the pool." "Sure." Donna helps Alex to sit down. "Better?" "Just about, this really hurts." "Well, I can't say that I understand." "I know, now I know how Brian felt last week." "I could rub it better." Donna offered as she tried to keep her face straight. "I think that would make it even worse." "I was only kidding. I'm sorry, it's partly my fault." "No, it's mine, I am such a pervert." "I'm no better, just ask Linzi and JoJo." "I don't have to, I'm gonna feel so horrible for Nick, when this happens to him." "Do you still want that drink? I can get one for you." "Yeah, and can you not tell anyone about this, I'll never live it down." "OK, but only as it's partly my fault. I'll be back if a few minutes with your drink." Donna walks towards one of the stores. AJ sits looking in the water and takes a few deep breaths in.

Brian appears and sits down next to AJ. "What's wrong with you?" "I... well... I'm not really feeling to good." Donna comes back from the store holding a bottle of Evian water. "Here you go AJ." "Thanks." He undoes the bottle and takes a large gulp and looks down at the floor. "Better?" "Oh yeah." "I'm sorry." "It's calmed down a bit now." "Where's the others gone?" Donna asked Brian. "They went shoppin'." "Do you want me to wait with you for the others to finish?" "I think that would be a very good idea." Said Alex giving Donna an evil look. "Don't look at me like that. I'm only trying to help." "Well I don't want you to tell certain people about a certain thing that happened to a certain person in a certain place." "Would I do that?" "Do I have to answer that?" "What are you guys on about?" asks a very curious Brian. "You'll have to ask AJ." "It's a bit difficult to talk about." Donna starts to laugh. "Donna, will you calm down, it wasn't that much of a shock was it?" "Where I am concerned it is!" "Anyway, I kinda had a little trouble in the trouser department. And as you know, it's kinda embarrassing to tell. Especially to a lady, whose fault it partly is." "I didn't do a thing!" Donna said between laughing. "Well guys can't make it happen on their own." "That's not what I heard. I've had that reaction to me before." "Let's not go into that shall we." "I wouldn't mind going into detail for Brian. I'm sure he'd like to hear." "Nick never said anything to us before." Donna started laughing all the more. "Anyway it's all over now and it's gone back to normal and I'm gonna shut up, and so are you two, coz if word got out about it, I'll kill myself." "Can I help?" "What with?" "Use your imagination." "I have absolutely no idea what you are goin' on about... please tell us more." "Just let's say that I have a riding lesson in a few weeks time." "Eh?" "You and Nick have to take it slow, you're both too young to get into that kind of relationship." "You can't talk, Linzi's younger than I am and she's had a kid!" "That was an accident." "I still have to find Kevin and get him back yet!" "Kevin's with Nick, Howie and the girls and boys." "What shall I do to Kevin?" Donna wondered out loud. "If you can make a certain thing happen to me, I'm sure you can make it happen to him." "What if I only wanted to do that to you. I might have something different planed for him!" "Please tell me." "That's my secret." "This should be good." "Yeah, very good." "You know the last time this annoying thing happened to me was when me and Jenni kinda got close, but you didn't really want to know that did you?" "No. I think I go forgot the details." "Shame it's really interesting." "I think that I'll find that out for myself one day." "I heard Nick's always UP for it." "I haven't even said hello to Nick properly yet." "Well Nick's always wanted to say hi properly too." "How is that?" "Well... I can't give away guy stuff." "You can to me, or you suffer." "I think I already have." "Well, you suffer twice as hard!" "You're gettin' us excited." "That's not my fault. You're to easy!" "I can't help it, you do know that guys like us think about it every six seconds." "It's every second with me." "I won't ask about what's on your mind." Said Brian tying up his shoelace. "You don't need to." she smiled

Nick appears "Don't need to what?" "Ask AJ about his little problem?" "What problem's that AJ." "Not any problem, I just felt a bit sick earlier." Donna walked over and sat on AJ's lap and AJ put his hands on his private parts. "Anything wrong AJ?" "No, no problem, just a case of crushed nuts." "I'm not that heavy." "What has that got to do with crushed nuts?" Donna put her hand on AJ's shoulder and gave it a pat. "Nothing's happening." "I can change that!" "I wanna see you try." "Honestly, after your accident a few minutes ago?" "It won't happen again I promise ya." Donna shifted on AJ's lap slightly and put her arms around his neck. "And it stays down." "Only for a few minutes." "It still stays down, it won't do it again." Donna gives AJ and kiss on the cheek. "It won't go up again if I'm not thinkin' about it." "This is going to be fun." "Yeah right." Donna whispers some comments in AJ's ear and he shivers. "Don't blow in my ear." "Is it working?" "Not yet." Donna patted his bum and then shifted again. "You're hurtin' my legs." "Which one?" "The right one and the left one, not the middle one." Donna whispered something else in AJ's ear. "I thought I told you not to blow in my ear, look I'll do it just once more, but it's your fault." AJ takes her hand and they walk over to the fire exit. "It'll be all your fault if this works." "If what works? All I did was suggest something's." "Yeah, but you were trying, to make me do it." "I didn't need to try, you were lying!" "Well what was all this moving about on my lap?" "Bait!" "For my little worm." "Quit being so disgusting." "I wasn't being disgusting, I was making a point." "What point was that?" "Well I don't know, you just wanted to embarrass me in front of Nick." "No, I was just trying to UP my ego." "More like UP my ego." "How's that?" "All because it happened to me once, and it happened to be in public." "Now, that you can't blame on me. It's not my fault that you kind of... in public!" "So why did you sit on my lap, wrap your arms around my neck and wiggle around a bit?" "I just had the urge. That's all." "You could have done it to Nick." "He wasn't there and I had to get you back, my plan just went slightly wrong." "The first time it did." "You should have seen your face." "It wasn't funny." "Why not?" "I was in pain Donna." "I'm sorry." "Good, you know it was funny though." Donna hit him as she turned around to go back into the shopping centre. "What was that for?" "Just pay back." "Uh oh." "What's wrong?" "I'm in trouble." "How?" "Two ways." "Yeah?" "Yeah." "What ways?" "One, I'm gonna be sick and two... I gotta go." Donna guides AJ towards the men's toilets and pushes him in the door. AJ goes into the toilet and throws up.

Nick comes out. "That stinks." "Is he coming out yet?" "No, I don't know." "Well, go check he's okay Nick." "Okay." Nick goes into the toilet and drags Alex outside. "Nick. I didn't say to bring him out." "I was okay anyway." "I'm sorry, what did I do?" "Nothing it must have been something I ate on the plane." "Can I talk to you?" "Yeah sure." "When you said you were in trouble what was the second thing?" "Oh that, well I kinda torn my pants." "I think that you better go and buy a new pair." "I can't I left my money at home." "Here's £30. It's the least I can do." "Thirty pounds is not enough to buy a new pair of Tommy Hilfigers." "How much more do you need?" "About twenty." "Here, my treat." "Hold on one second, I think I'm gonna barf." AJ runs into the toilet. "There us something drastically wrong with him. Nick, check he's okay. I don't like people being ill." "Yeah sure." Nick goes into the toilet and stands outside the door of the toilet that AJ's in. "You okay Bone?" "Nope." "What did she do to ya?" "Nothing, I think it was the food on the plane." "What were you talkin about?" "Just some things." "Like what?" "I had a problem with the little fella down below the belt." "Oh that, that happened to me last night, and on stage." "I'm glad we had the same experience." "Is that why you feel sick?" "No, it was that chicken I ate on the plane." "I didn't have chicken." "Did Brian?" "No he had fish." "Kevin?" "He had a meat pie." "Howie?" "He had a fish." "That's why only I feel sick." "You think you got food poisoning?" "No way, just a stomach upset." "Sure?" "Yeah? I'm gonna worn you about somethin'." "What's that?" "Your girlfriend is one hell of a bad girl. She made me stand up so easily." "Can we get off this conversation, you know more about my girlfriend then I do." "Let's get outta here the fresh air should do me good." "And I need some fresh air, it absolutely wreaks in here." AJ flushes the toilet.

When the guys come out of the toilets Donna hands AJ a new pair of Tommy Hilfigers. "These are for you. An apology for making ya sick." AJ takes the trousers and goes back in the toilets to change. He comes out not long after holding his torn trousers. "Do you feel any better?" "I'm alright at the moment but if I need to barf again I'll tell ya." "Thanks. I really want to know that." "I thought so." Nick, AJ and Donna go to find the others, they find them near the McDonalds. "Where have you guys been? We've been waiting for you three." "AJ had a few slight problems to attend to." "I'm gonna throw again, get out of my way!!!" "I think you need to go to the doctors. Pronto." "Can't talk now." AJ runs off towards the toilets followed by Howie.

On the other side of the shopping mall Brian had walked into a wedding shop. "Hi, can I help?" "Yes, I'm getting married on Saturday and I'm looking for the most beautiful dress you have." "Certainly, congratulations." "Thank you, we only got engaged this morning." "Wow." "I know, but I really love her." "I can see... usually we have the bride come in and pick her dress." "I know, but I have a lot to prove and I want her to have the best day of her life, no holds barred." "That's so romantic; do you know what size she is?" "Ok, I'm guessing she is a size 14. But if I get the dress and I get the size wrong could you do alterations." "Yes, that's not a problem." The shop assistant shows him the collection of dresses that she has in the store. Linzi walks past and spots him in the shop, she smiles and walks past. She grabs Joes arm. "I just spotted Brian buying a wedding dress." "I thought he was supposed to wear a suit." "Very funny." "Did you see what he'd picked?" "No, I didn't want to ruin the surprise for him." "Aww, he's so sweet. I bet he picks something gorgeous and expensive." Donna appears next to them. "Hello." "Hello, what's happening?" "Brian's buying Linzi's wedding dress." "Wow, he's brave. What does it look like?" "I didn't look, I didn't want to ruin the surprise." Brian walks out and over to them. "Ah, caught me." "Nope, you're all good." "Right, quick kiss, I have lots to do." "Anything you want me to do?" "Nope, I have everything covered." "Okay, if you're sure." "Very sure, you have fun." Brian kisses her. "Oh, yes you may go and have a peek." "You sure?" "Yes, you girls go and have a look. I just hope I did well." "I'm sure you did." Brian smiles and walks on towards more shops.

The girls rush into the wedding shop. "Hi, you must be the Mrs Littrell to be." "I am." "Your fiancé said you'd be coming in to see your dress, follow me and i'll show you and you can try it on." "Okay." Linzi walks off and a few minutes' later walks out of the changing room in her dress. "Oh, wow." Said Joe. "Can i marry him instead? That dress is to die for. It's gorgeous." "I never would have picked this one, but I haven't got a clue what dress I would have picked." "I so want to take a picture, but it would just spoil it. Once your hair is done Brian is going to have a heart attack." "Don't say that." "You know what I mean." "Did Mr Littrell do well in his choice?" "He did very well." Linzi goes back into the changing room.

AJ finally catches up with Brian in the jewellers. "Hey, wow pretty." "I know, just trying to decide what sort of rings to get." "My guess would be round ones." Brian looks at him and shakes his head. "Sorry. so how far you at?" "Is that even English? I've already brought the dress and shoes for Linzi, now looking rings." "Well, I think those are really nice." "They are, been staring at them for five minutes." "Get them." "Ok."Brian pays for the rings. "What time is it?" "Two thirty." "Right, bridesmaids dresses. I should have got those when I was getting the dress." "You can still do that, I'll take Linzi off to look at stuff and you can take Donna and Joe to look at dresses, you might have to get a dress for her other sister Laura and your daughter." "Good idea, I'll go do that now... oh and I've already booked the church." "You do work fast; you're really serious about this." "Yes, I am... she makes me happy, I feel warm inside when I see her smile, I just want to hold her all the time." "Wow, that's serious right there." "Isn't that how Jen makes you feel when you see her?" "I guess, I've never really thought about it like that." "I love her, and this is all totally right." "If it's what you feel... Right I'm off to go get Linzi, you go get dresses." "Let's go." They walk off

That evening Donna knocked on the door of Jenny and Linzi's new flat. "I'll get It." said Nick jumping up from the blow up sofa and opens the front door "Hello there Odie." "Hi, stranger. Not seen you for a short while." "At least three hours, anyway you wanna come in?" "Yeah." Donna goes into the hallway; Nick shuts the front door and puts his arms around Donnas' shoulders. "Can I say something?" "Yeah, fire away." "I feel guilty for what happened in the shopping centre." "What happened in the shopping centre?" "Ask AJ, I promised not to tell anyone. Just promise that you'll forgive me if and when you find out." "I could ask AJ, but I won't as he's having a little sleep, Doctors orders." "Will you forgive me?" "I haven't got a clue what you are on about." "At the moment you don't, but just promise you'll forgive me." "Whatever it is you did, I'll forgive you." "Thanks. It means a lot to me." "Good, shall we go into the living room now or stay standing here all night." "As long, as I finally get to say a proper hello." "Maybe, later on tonight." "You are no fun. What have the guys done to you?" "Nothing, anyway what's wrong with me sayin' that we'll say a proper hello later on tonight?" "Nothing so, where's the others?" "In the living room." "Lead me to them; I need help unloading the car." "Now I know why AJ said you talk really posh, 'cause you really do talk funny English." "Thanks for the compliment." "That's okay." Nick gets the others to help unload the car for Donna. "Wanna go for a drive Nick?" "I would, but me and the guys are gonna go down the pub before dinner, but thanks for the offer." "Fine, be like that." Donna teased. Nick goes to help the others.

After an hour the boys finally finish unloading the car. "We're gonna go down the pub now, if it's not too late. We'll see you in about two hours." "I can wait a few hours longer." "Oh thanks." "We won't be too long, hey shall I see if AJ wants to come with us?" "No, I think you'd better leave him here." "Okay, we'd better get goin'." All the guys go out. Donna shuts the door as she turns around to go back into the living room the door bell rings, Donna opens the door and Nick gives her a cuddle and runs back to join the others and Donna shuts the door and walks in to the living room dumbfounded. "Linzi? Jenny?" "What?" "I have some very interesting information you might want to know about. Especially you Jenni!" "Why am I worried?" "You're not the one who should be worried. I wouldn't be surprised if you killed me!" "It can't be that bad." "Where Donna's involved it could be worse." "It's definitely worse. Just don't tell Nick." "Well, tell us then?" "Is AJ asleep?" "What's AJ got to do with it?" "He's the main character in this very up lifting experience." "You are confusing us." "AJ had a very up lifting experience in public yesterday." "Tell us more." Said Linzi raising her eyebrows. "Do you remember when I was mucking about with AJ after I was dunked by Kevin?" "Yeah." "After you lot left us, he ended up having a rather large problem in the trouser department, as he called it." "Brian had one of those last week." "Second time I've heard that." "Who told you?" "AJ in his time of need!" "Could have guessed. Brian told me." "Well, he told me not to tell anyone, but it's bugging me. I have to tell someone." "Well how come AJ told you about his... you know." "It was kinda... my fault." Donna looked apologetically at Jenni. "Okay and I don't think I want to know where this is going." "Not far, believe me." "I hope not." "So how was it you're fault that he had a problem?" "I caused it." "How the hell did you cause a trouser problem?" "I was mucking around with him giving him a cuddle, he just stood there, so I kinda started with my nails." "You didn't use your nails on him. Big mistake." "Only Jenni uses her nails on AJ." "Obviously not anymore." "Actually he really hated it, he even started to cry." "Oh God. Now we know why he's so sick." "I don't think that was me." "You sure?" "I think I'm very sure." "This should be fun, I can tease him now." "I wouldn't do it while he feels ill." "Why not, it'll be better that way, it's more fun." "If you say so." Jenni picks up the phone and dials a number for a local pizza parlour and orders four fresh cheese pizzas. "Did you think the boys would expect the us to cook pizza for them." "What if the pizzas arrive before the boys get back we can take out the pizzas from the boxes, lay them out on the plates, we'll hide the boxes and that'll make them think that we made the pizzas." "But then they'll think that we really did and expect us to cook pizza for them again." "And we won't be able to, as we don't know how to." "Fine we'll tell them that we ordered them as we were too lazy to try and cook them ourselves." "You can be so complicated at times can't you?" "Yeah, course." "Anyone wanna help me cook some chips to go with our pizza or do you wanna buy some from the chip shop down the road?" "Buy some, it's quicker." "Yeah I suppose." Donna, Jenny and I take a walk with the kids down to the local chip shop.

We walk in and stand in the queue, when it's our turn we walk up to the counter and a young guy appears, he looks about 19/20 he had blond hair and blue eyes, and he was about 5ft 9in. "How may I help you lady's?" "Can we have seven large portions of chips please?" "Yep." We all watch as the guy scoops up the chips and put them in bags and wraps them up in newspaper. "He's a bit of alright isn't he?" "Donna don't forget you're already going out with a certain Nick Carter." "I'm not going to forget a thing like that." "You already have." Said Jen as she pushes Donna's mouth shut. "Here you go lady's seven large portions of chips, that'll be twelve ninety five, please." "That's a bit steep." "Shut up, we do have seven bags of chips." I give the guy the money and walk out all of us carrying some of the bags.

We soon arrive home and we push the prams into the hallway and place the bags of chips on to the kitchen table. As soon as the last bag of chips touched the table the door bell rang and at the door stood a tall guy wearing leather trousers a white T-shirt, he had dark brown hair and green eyes, he had a goatee and really big sideburns. We all peered around the living room door and watch as Jenni took the pizzas from him and paid him the money and quickly shut the door and open it again. "Keep the change." "Oh thanks." Said a really gorgeous husky voice from behind the door.

Jen ran into the kitchen, then into the living room "Oh my god!! He was such a gorgeous guy." We stare at her. "What?" "Jen? I think you have just made a big mistake." "Why?" "Alexander James McLean is probably sitting up in bed listening to our conversation, and you have just come out saying how gorgeous a pizza delivery guy is." AJ walks into the kitchen and makes himself a drink. "AJ you okay?" "I'm fine sweetie." AJ walks into the living room. "Feeling better?" "Yeah, I've got to ask somethin', was the pizza man better lookin' than me?" "No way, he was nothing compared to you." "That's good, I'm dying' for a slice a pizza." "You'll have to wait till the others get back." "Where'd they go?" "They went out for a drink." "And they didn't ask me." "Alex, you were in a deep sleep, and they didn't want to wake you." "Fine, how are you today Donna?" "I'm fine, how are you doin'?" "I've had better afternoons." "Did the doctor find out what was wrong with you?" "Yeah, I had a touch of food poisoning." "Chicken." "Excuse me!" "No, I meant was it the chicken you ate." "Yeah, I mean it must have been, I was the only one out of us five who had the chicken and I'm the only one who feels ill." "Never mind, it'll disappear." "I hope so." We sit watching the TV. The twins start to cry, Alex jumps up from his chair and goes out into the hall to comfort them. "Shh, hey, come on, go back to sleep, not time for yummies yet, no, no,no." The girls laugh at him.

Not long after, the boys arrive back from the pub. "We're back!" "Good, we can now have something to eat." "Ohh, what we got?" "Where have you been, I told you once, we've got pizza and chips." "Okay, okay don't bite my head off." I go into the kitchen and warm up the pizza and chips followed by Brian. "What you doin?" said B-Rok taking a chip out of the bag and putting it in his mouth. "That's one less chip on your plate." "They're cold anyway." "What ya want?" "I'll go then if you don't want me here." "You're crazy." "I know I'm crazy for you." "What you want?" "Why d'ya think that every time I say I love you, you think that I want something." I look at him rather strangely. "Okay, so I do." "What you want?" "You know this wedding on Saturday?" "Yeah." "I have to invite my parents over." "What's so bad about that?" "Nothing, but they're gonna think that I've gone totally mad." "That's not different." "And you're gonna get a lot of attention from them, especially my mom." "It's not just your mum, it's gonna be mine to." "Oh yeah, but you won't change your mind about it all will ya?" "No way." "I'm so excited about all this." "I can tell." "I've already found somewhere for us to go for our honeymoon." "Oh yeah, where?" "How does the Bahamas sound." "Not bad." "Not bad." "Okay, absolutely brilliant." "Good that's better." Jenni comes into the kitchen "Will you two lovebirds stop for a moment. We're getting hungry in here." "It's nearly warmed up, well at least it will be if Brian stops eating it." "Sorry." "Brian will you go into the living room?" "Yeah, I'm goin, I'm going to see my little girl." Brian goes out of the kitchen. "You two are so lucky." "So are you." "Yeah, but do you see me and AJ getting married on Saturday." "He'll ask ya, in his own time." "Well I wish he'd hurry up." "So do I." "Come on let's get these pizzas and chips warmed up and take 'em into the living room." A few more plates of pizza went into the microwave and we took them into the living room and placed them on the table. "This looks good." Said AJ taking a piece of pizza and burning his fingers. "I should hope so; those cost fifteen pounds all together." "I know, I just said it looks good." AJ grabs a hand full of chips.

When we had finished our dinner we sat down and watched a movie until all of us had decided that it was time for bed. AJ stayed in Jen's room for the night and Brian stayed with me "This has got to be, even though it probably isn't the first time we've actually stayed together for a whole night." "No, it's the second time." "I thought so." "Hmm." "Are you falling to sleep?" "No." "Good." one of the twins starts to cry. "Oh." "I'll go, bottles are made up aren't they?" "Yeah, boys are the blue bottles." "Right." AJ gets out of bed and into the kitchen.

In my room Brian wasn't sure whether he was going to go to sleep or walk around the bedroom all night. "Brian will you make your mind up." "I find it hard to sleep." "Make your mind up now, I'm gonna have to turn the light off or Jenni-Kay will never go to sleep." "Okay, but don't moan if I keep you awake." Brian gets into bed and I turn off the light and Brian stays looking up at the ceiling through the darkness. He sits for a while watching Jenny-Kay sleeping, he watches as she takes every breath. Gently he strokes her hand and smiles. "Look at you, you're such a pretty girl... you are going to be so spoilt... I love you." Brian smiles to himself. He hums a little tune to her and sits resting his arms on the edge of the crib.

It was quiet. Donna had an idea, she got out of her bed and went into the kitchen, Nick was in there making himself a mug of hot milk. "Hi there." "What you doin' up?" "Thinking up a way to get Kevin and Howie back for what they did to me at the shopping centre." "What's the idea?" "I was thinking of pretending to kill Howie, acting as though I was sleepwalking, and then to get Kevin back I was goin' to get into his bed." "Really?" "Not like that, I only have eyes for you." "Whatever." "You won't tell them about it will ya?" "If it's to get them back for something, I'm not going to tell a soul." "Good." Donna takes a blunt knife out of the drawer. "Time to start." "Now." "Oh sure. When did you think I meant to start my little plan." Donna goes into the living room and walks over to where Howie was sleeping and closed her eyes slightly as though she was asleep, Howie opens his eyes to see a knife coming towards him. "Donna, Donna are you awake?" Donna is still going towards him. "Oh my god!! Whoa man, this is serious." Donna drew slightly closer and mumbled. "Where back again." Howie gets up and backs away from Donna. "Girl, what the hell is a matter with you?" Donna drops the knife and gets into Kevin's bed and puts the covers over herself, this wakes up Kevin, he sits up and stares down at her, and then at Howie. "What the hell happened there?" "I have no idea, she threatened me with a knife man." "You are kidding me?" "I wish I was, I've got the knife here to prove it." "And she's now in my bed?" "Don't complain, it's not every day you get a girl in your bed." "Who said I was complaining. I'm going back to sleep." "Lucky guy." Kevin lies back down and Howie picks up the knife and takes it back into the kitchen, just as Nick was coming out. "Howie, before you do anything, it wasn't my fault." "What are you on about?" "Nothing, but what do you think you're doing with a knife or should I not bother askin' that question." "You're so-called girlfriend tried to kill me with it." "Oh really." "Yeah as a matter of fact she did, and now she's in Kev's bed." "OH REALLY." "Yeah." "He's such a lucky guy, like I said it's not every day you get a girl climbing into your bed now is it?" "I guess not. I'm gonna go back to bed, tired and bed is where I should be." "Night Nick." "Night." Nick goes back to bed, Howie puts the knife back in the drawer and goes back to his bed.

Kevin rolls over and Donna moans. "Shut up!" Donna rolls over closer to Kevin. Kevin puts his arms around her "I love you my little teddy bear." Donna shivers. "I hate teddies." "I love teddies, especially the big hugable ones, you sexy thing." Donna turned around. "Kevin, you have such lovely eyes." "Oh thank you." "And such a gorgeous body." "Thank you very much." "I love you to pieces." "I'd love you to hell." "Up to the heaven and back." "Yeah, maybe, actually yeah." "Twice as far." "In what way?" "More ways than one." "Are you plannin' to stay in my bed all night?" "Yeah, I'm tired." "Do you mind if I pass wind then?" "Do whatever you want. I don't mind." Kevin does a large fart and you could hear it in the other room. "Oh my god!! What the hell was that?" "Kevin." "Oh man that stinks." "You're not in the same bed. You stink Kevin." "Sorry, I ate a few onions before I came to bed." "A few, more like a million." "Only half a jar." "I feel sick." "Actually it smells quite nice." "I'm going back to sleep now. Don't fidget." "I won't, night Donna." "Night, Kevin. Night, Nick, Howie."

Date: 16/12/2000   Time: 6:30am   Place: bedroom.    Music: none, just snoring

That morning it was an early rise and shine for the boys, due to a very early photo shoot then on to an interview with 'Smash Hits'. Me, Jenny and Donna were allowed a sleep in. "AJ what time is it?" "Early, very early, you go back to sleep." "Where you going?" "Gotta go to work." "Do you have to?" "Yeah, you can't stop workin' in this business." "When'll you be back?" "Sometime this afternoon, now you go back to sleep for a while." "Okay." Jenni closed her eyes and went back to sleep, AJ kisses her and goes out of the bedroom to meet up with the others "Ready AJ?" "Yeah sure." "I don't think so." "Why not." "You want to go out in public with your fly undone you can." "Oh damn." AJ does his flies up and they leave the house. They try to close the door quietly but end up slamming it shut they get into their car and make their way to the photo shoot.

They soon arrive and loads of screaming fans are standing outside waiting for them. "They must be psychic." Said Brian who being very stupid opens the window and gets hit in the head by a load of teddies. "Are you okay?" said deep voiced Kevin who took some of the toys off his lap. "I'm fine, remind me not to do that next time will you." "I think we will." AJ was talking to a teddy. The boys climb out the car and make their way up two flights of stairs into a huge room. "Hello boys." "Hi." Said all the boys with tired voices. "Okay we're going to start with a picture of all of you together. We've got some clothes here for you to change into, so if you would like to change into those shorts, I'll need you all standing together and I want no tops, no trousers, no shoes and no socks, okay." The boys look at each other and proceed into the dressing room. "Is he mad?" "I don't think so." "But it's freezing in there." protested a cold Nick. "It can't be that bad." Said AJ as he takes his top off. "Oh yes it can." Said a very cold Howie. "Will you guys lighten up?" "Kevin, it is freezing." "So live with It." the boys all sigh and carry on taking their clothes off.

A few minutes later the boys come out and are ushered into a small paddling pool in the middle of the room. "We gotta get in this?" "All part of the shot boys." "One, we are not boys, some of us are in our twenties." "Apart from me." "Apart from him." "Guys, guys, guys. The fans want these pictures and we've got to give 'em them." "But a paddling pool." "Gives it a sexy look." "Whatever you say." The boys climb into the swimming pool one by one. "Okay now guys, get yourselves all wet and we'll get shootin'." "Well you're not shootin' me." protested a rather annoyed Nick.

The boys dive under the water and come back up again, apart from Kevin who decides he wanted to see how long he could stay under the water. "Kevin, darling, that is superb, gorgeous darling, absolutely gorgeous." Kevin comes out of the water and the photographer takes more pictures "Alex darling, show how much you love your fans." "Excuse me." "Work with the camera, Nicholas." "Nick thank you." "Howie D, you are fabulous darling just fabulous, B-Rok flex those pecks darling." Not long after the paddling pool photos were taken the boys had to stand in front of a tiled wall and people threw buckets of water at them, and the photographer still took photos of them. Not long after that the boys were allowed to get changed back into their normal clothes, then they had to shoot off to the 'Smash Hits' building for an interview.

They arrived and crawled slowly up another flight of stairs and into a room, they were asked to sit down, so they did, and they waited for the interviewer to appear, she soon did and she started the questions:

INTERVIEWER: Guys, we heard that you were being bombarded with teddies and all kinds of things is that true?

BRIAN: Saying that, we were just at a photo shoot, and me being me opened a window and all these toys came flying in and covered me and the guys. It was okay the others helped take them off my head.

KEVIN: We don't mind all these things being thrown at us, some of the toys that do, are given to charity and we get to keep some of them.

INTERVIEWER: There has been rumours going around that one of you are getting married, are they true?

AJ:I have to say, that yes it is true. Brian and his girlfriend are planning to get married during this week.

BRIAN: My fiancée is so understanding and she loves what I do and she's even a fan herself.

INTERVIEWER: Do you have a favourite song or songs from any of your albums? If so which ones do you like?

NICK: I like, from the first album I like 'Get down', as it's a song that is jumpy and it's a song that you can really dance to, and I like a song you can dance to. And from the second album it has to be 'hey Mr DJ' as it tells a story about a guy, who spots a girl at a party and falls in love, so he dances around her to a slow song, but on the album it's a fast song.

KEVIN: I like the song 'Darlin'' from the first album as it's a really nice song to listen to when you're down and you miss your friends and family, and of course my cousin Brian sings on it. And from the second album I like 'like a child' I like that one very much, I don't know why, maybe it's because it's like when you listen to it, it's like you're saying goodbye to someone you love and that's nice.

BRIAN: Oh I don't know! I like them all, I mean they're our songs and you can't choose one or two songs that you like.

HOWIE: Like Brian I like them all, and I think that they're all great, but I do like the songs on the second album, the first album is quite scary as we all sound so young and it's like 'WOW!! Is that us singing on that tape?' and we're like 'yeah it is' and that's really scary. So I like them all.

AJ: I've got nothing to say, the guys said it all for me, I'm on my own and I have no idea what to say, I wanna go home.

INTERVIEWER: when you all get married, how many children do you want to have?

BRIAN: I want, maybe two, I've got one little baby at home called Jenni-Kay and she's about five or six weeks old, and all the guys keep sayin' she really looks Like me, she is so beautiful.

AJ: I've got two little twins at home called Kevin and Alex and they are about three weeks old and I think that two is enough for me.

KEVIN: I want lots of kids, I don't know how many exactly but all I know is that I want lots.

NICK: I'm not really thinking about it, maybe like AJ and B-Rok I'm gonna maybe have just two. Yeah two, not that I'm actually thinking about doin' it right now or right this year, but yeah maybe I'll have two little kids.

HOWIE: I want a lot of kids to, I like kids. I used to baby-sit over in America so I like kids so I want many of them.

INTERVIEWER: This is to AJ and Brian, guys the two of you live together in America, so who does the most washing up?

AJ: Brian does all the washing up at home, you see I cook and he washes up, or it's like he cooks and I wash up.

BRIAN: We both said to each other that when we moved in together we were gonna share all the responsibility for keepin' the house clean and tidy.

KEVIN: And they aren't succeeding.

BRIAN: We are too...

NICK: I was in their flat a few weeks ago and the toilet was really clean, but the bathroom was covered in about an inch thick of dust and dirt.

BRIAN: It was not, that bathroom was really clean.

AJ: Brian's room has got dirty underwear all over the floor, old T-shirts a pair of Tommy Jeans, well you name it and he's got it on his bedroom floor it's really gross, you've got a phone in there somewhere haven't you Brian?

BRIAN: yes, it's on top of my cupboard, believe me my room has been cleaned.

ALL: HOOORAAAYYY

INTERVIEWER: Being away, do you miss your family?

HOWIE: We really do miss our family sometimes, it's okay when we get to phone them every day, so we do get to talk to them and we see the every so often.

NICK: I miss my dad and my three sisters, I always see Aaron and my mom around, she goes around with Aaron and makes sure he doesn't get tired. When I see my mom she always starts fiddling with my clothes and I'm like 'mom please not in public' she does it mostly when I with a girl I like, I think she does it on purpose just to embarrass me.

BRIAN: My mom, Jackie, she's always in touch with me, I phone her I think once every hour, every day and I got my phone bill in yesterday and the bill is I think about $2,000 dollars. But that's only because I phone her from countries like England, China well places like that. You know.

KEVIN: I got my phone bill in too yesterday, and it came to about $2,400dollars, not only do I talk to my mom, I also talk to my brothers Jerald and Tim, we spend about half an hour talkin' about anything. But if you don't talk to your family, you miss them.

AJ: My phone bill isn't very much, as the only person I phone is my dad and my girlfriend, my mom travels with me, that may sound weird but she's our tour manager, so she has to travel with us. My bill is usually about $50 dollars.

INTERVIEWER: Thank you guys for your time.

ALL: Thanks!!

The boys say goodbye to the interviewer and make their way back down the stairs. "Man that was so... I don't know but it was whatever it was." "You're crazy." "I know." the boys go out of the building, into the car and drive home.

They arrive and park the car in the drive-way, climb out and go inside the house "Helloooo, we're home." "Linz', Jenni, Donna!!!" there's no reply "Well I wonder they went." "Don't ask." The boys sit down in the living room and out on the TV. "They can't have gone anywhere in particular." "Who made you the expert." "Yeah for all we know, they might have gone out to look for things for this wedding on Saturday." "Maybe." AJ takes a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket "AJ you said that you would give that up." "Can't I just have one?" "You're pushing your luck, what if Jen comes home and sees you with one of those in your mouth, she'll go spare." "Look as soon as Jen comes back, I'll put it out and chew gum." AJ fiddles with the packet. "Okay just one, that's all." "Thanks, I'll go in the garden." AJ gets up and goes into the garden, he takes a cigarette out of the packet puts it in his mouth and lights it, he takes a long puff of smoke into his mouth then blows it out again.

Brian walks into the kitchen to make himself a drink; he watches AJ outside as he takes another lot of smoke into his mouth and blows it out again. "I don't know how you can smoke those things." "You've never tried it." "Yeah I have, and it is so disgusting I hated it." "I got used to it." "Then addicted to it." "Yeah, but I'm learning that it is bad for me." "Yet you still smoke." "Only about once every three months." "It's been twice this year." "That's because I let everything get on top of me." AJ breathes out the smoke "Do you mind." "Well don't stand there then." "I can't exactly talk to you through the glass in the door." A car is heard pulling up in the drive. "Damn." "AJ put that thing out." "I'm trying, I'm trying." AJ tries to stamp it out but it was still smoking and he had to get rid of the cigarette butt, so he threw it in the bin, burning his fingers.

Jen, Linzi and Donna enter the front door, AJ puts lots of chewing gum in his mouth. "Hi guys." "Hi girls." "HMMMM, HMM." "Don't talk with your mouth full Alex." AJ chews the chewing gum up in his mouth. "Sorry." "Why can I smell smoke?" "I can't smell a thing." Said AJ walking back into the garden. "AJ have you got anything to do with this?" "Nope." "You better not be lying to me." "I'm sorry okay, I had to have a cigarette, I'm sorry." "I should hope so to." "I had to have a cigarette." "Yeah you said that now give me a better excuse." "Look I'm sorry, I did smoke outside, it's not like I didn't. but I had to have just one." "You shouldn't have any, what happened to your fingers?" "Got 'em burnt on the cigarette butt." "Does it hurt." "No, but it stings a little." "Put them under the tap, for a while." "They're okay, they don't need to be put under the water." "Fine, whatever." AJ looks at his fingers then back at Jennifer. "I'm sorry." "What for?" "For having a cigarette." "You've apologised already." "I know, but I shouldn't have done it anyway, I was hoping you wouldn't find out, that's how I burnt my fingers on the cigarette butt, I was putting it out." "Alex, okay I forgive you this once, but don't do it again." "I'll try not to." "Good, now put some spray on you smell of smoke." "Okay." AJ goes into the bedroom.

Brian is sitting on the kitchen side. "What you staring at." "What? you aint even gonna bite him for it." "Why should I?" "I don't know, but if I did that Linz' would kill me." "Maybe I don't wanna kill AJ." "I do." "And why is that?" "He's just so annoying, he's always annoying." "Not always. Anyway what's got into you?" "Him, he's always smoking, and it drives me bonkers." "I don't like it either. And I have to kiss the guy." "I'm just glad I don't." "I'd be worried if you did!" "So would I." AJ comes back into the kitchen. "You guys talkin' about me again?" "Kinda, it depends on what you mean about talk." Jenni hits Brian on the shoulder. "Like that now is it?" "Course not." AJ wraps his arms round Jenni. "Good. Can I have a kiss." "No." AJ looks at her surprised. "Please." "No." "Why not." " 'Cause I don't like the taste of cigarettes." "I chewed gum." "Not enough. You still smell of tar." "Tar, very much." "I'm not laughing." "You can be so picky at times." "Well I'm warning you now. If you have a cigarette you can count on me not coming near you for at least two hours." "That's too long." "I know but you taste gross if you've been smoking." "And how do you know that?" "I just know." "But how do you know, you mean to say you've kissed a guy who smoked before." "Well duh." "Oh man!!" AJ goes back into the living room with Kevin, Howie, Linzi, Nick, Donna and the babies.

Brian is sitting on the kitchen side shocked. "What's wrong with you?" "I take back all I said about you not killing AJ, but you damn near killed me instead." "Sorry." "You can sure pack a punch when you wanna, you didn't mean it though did ya?" "I damn well did, and it felt good to." "Thanks, I think you left a bruise." "Yeah I know, shall we go and watch some TV." "What a splendid idea. Me lady." Jenni and Brian walk out of the kitchen arm in arm. We all sat for about an hour and a half watching TV, AJ was eating cheese nibbles for the whole hour and a half and staring over at Jenni with short glances, then he disappears into the toilet. "He's totally gone." Said Kevin, who picks up the remote and starts to flick over channels, then gets tackled by Howie. "He went ages ago." said Donna who puts her arms around Nick and they start dancing to no music whatsoever, as none was playing. Brian gets up and goes into the bedroom, he sits on the bed looking at Jenny in her cot. "Hello there you, I think you're supposed to be asleep.. You wanna cuddle with daddy?" Brian picks her up and cradles her in his arms. "Look at you, you're so pretty." he strokes her hair then kisses her on the head. "I'm going to protect you with everything I have, I'm going to be there for you whenever you need me.. Yes I am." Kevin stands at the door and watches him for a bit before walking in. "Hey." "Hey, look at you two." "I just can't believe she's mine." "She is so beautiful, takes your breath away doesn't it?" "Yeah, I've been thinking about her all day." "I don't doubt that." "I just wanna look at her all day." "That's going to be the hard part." "I know, I just wanna be with her every minute of her life. But I know that there'll be time when I won't see her for a few months at a time and each time she'll look so different." "You'll be on the other end of the phone when she wants and needs you, Linzi will keep you up to date." "I know, but all the things that I'll miss out on, her first steps, first words, first tooth." "Brian, it doesn't matter because she'll still know that you're her daddy." "And she will." "Yeah, come on she looks like she's fast asleep." "I'll just put her down and I'll be out in a minute." When AJ decided to come out he asked Jenni if she would like to go out to a restaurant. She agreed and they both started running around the place finding something to wear. They were asking people if they could borrow certain pieces of clothing. After an hour of running around and finding things to wear they finally decide that they were going to leave. "Are you leaving now or what?" "Are you trying to talk American or not?" said AJ who disappears around the door. "No, I'm not, don't you dare say that I talk posh. Or there'll be hell to pay!" "I like that." "Referring to what?" "Referring to how much hell is." "Just get your cute little butt out that door with Jen, or else!" "You know I might stop this conversation as I don't want a certain thing to happen again, do I?" "Do you?" "Maybe later." "I'll hold you to that at a later date. I think I'll go find the love of my life first." "Ohhh, matron." AJ and Jen leave the porch. "Nick? NICK?" "WHAT!!!" "I've got something to tell ya..." "You're pregnant." "You wish!!!" "Do I?" "I wouldn't know, I'm not you am I?" "Sorry, what you want to tell me?" "I've got something to give to you." "This should be good." "Your disgusting." "That's just the start of it." "Want to show me more??" "Oh yes." "What would you like?" "The full body routine." "Can't you tell where your minds centred? The girls thought I was bad!" "But I'm a bad boy, and you're my good girl." "So, do you want this present then?" "Give it to me, Give it to me." "Let me go and get it from my bedroom then." "Can I come?" "Yeah." "Oooh, goody goody." "Take my hand then and be a good little boy." "Yes mummy." Donna goes into the spare room with Nick in tow, she opens her bag and takes out a package and hands it to Nick. "Here you go. I brought it especially for you. I hope you like it." Nick undoes the package to find a Journey CD. "Thanks Odie I love it." "Do I get a better thank you?" "You betcha." Nick puts the CD on the bedside table and throws his arms around Donna, they fall backwards onto the bed.

Meanwhile AJ and Jenni had finished their meal at the restaurant and were making their way home. "Did you enjoy the meal?" "Yeah I did, it was really nice." Two shadowy figures appeared from around one of the alleyways. "Who's there?" there is no answer. AJ pushes Jen behind him as the two figures drawer even closer. "What you want?" there is still no answer. One of the figures makes a grab for Jen as the other sprays a can of something in AJ's eyes. "I can't see." "AJ, HELP ME!" "JENNI, JENNI WHERE ARE YOU?" Jen's voice fades away. "I CAN'T SEE. JEN!" AJ scrambles around the floor.

Donna takes the covers off of her head. "I need a drink, and I'm hungry now." "I'll go find somethin', I'd better get dressed then." "I'll think I'll just lay here a while longer." "Don't go away, where did my underwear go?" "I could move if I wanted to." "Just don't go anywhere." "I'm telling you, I couldn't if I wanted to. I can't move at all." "It wasn't that bad." "No, just the opposite. I think I've just found muscles I've never used before." "I think you did too." "Just move it." "I'm goin', I'm goin'." Nick goes out of the room and into the kitchen where Howie is making himself a glass of orange juice "What were you up to then?" "Nothin', just makin' myself and Donna somethin' to eat." "What was it like?" "It was like nothin' I've ever done before, it was really...I don't know it's difficult to describe it." "NICK?!!" "HOLD ON A FEW MINUTES OKAY." "I've got to get somethin' from my bag to give to Brian, I'll be back in a few minutes." Howie goes out of the kitchen and goes into the spare room. "Howie, get lost." "I've got to get somethin' for Brian." "Pass me my knickers would you." "Tell me where they are and I would." "I don't know. There around somewhere." " are they white with CK on them?" "Yeah, now hand them over and scarper." "Okay, but I can't scarper until I've got what I came in here to get." "Hand them here then." "You know I think I've changed my mind." "Howie..." "Sorry Donna." "I'll do anything, just hand them over. Please." Howie ignores her and walks out of the bedroom taking Donna's underwear with him. "HOWIE, PLEASE!" Howie goes into the living room. "Hey guys look what I got." "Very swish, are they Donna's by any chance?" "Yeah, the very same." "You bad boy." Said Brian taking the underwear and sticky taping it to the window. "KEVIN, BRIAN, GET HOWIE BACK IN HERE. NOW!" Nick walks in the bedroom "What are you yelling at?" "Kevin and Brian, I want them to get my underwear back." "So they're the only pair you have?" "No, but they're comfortable." "So, wear a new pair." "I don't want a new pair." "Use mine then, I can always find another pair." "They too bulgy. Wait, I'll be back." Donna got up and wrapped the sheet around her and marched into the living room. "WHEY HEY!!!" Donna strikes a pose before heading for the window to retrieve her knickers. "STRIP, STRIP, STRIP!!" "You'd run a mile if I did." "Well how come Nick stayed in the room." "Howie, pass me my knickers. Actually, Kevin, could you pass them to me." "Sure, I'm not like those two, I'm more mature." Kevin takes her underwear down from the window and gives them to her. "Thank you. I owe you." "Don't worry." "I want a little word with you Howie." Donna walks towards Howie as she tightens the loosening sheet. "What?" "You deserve to die." "But you won't kill me." "Who says I won't?" Donna moves threatingly close with a gleam in her eyes. "Your English law says that if you commit any type of bodily harm, you will be arrested." "There's always an exception to every rule." "I think that Nick's gettin' lonely, you better go comfort him." "I'll get you later, just you wait." Donna gave Howie and wide grin before moving out the room back to Nick. "Hey, Donna." "Hey." Donna puts her clothes back on. "Where you goin?" "I've got to go out a minute. Wanna come? Or do you want to wait here for me?" "I'll wait here. I'm gonna get some sleep, I'm real tired." "What tired you out? I'm still wide awake." "Us guys get tired after all that, you women just eat." "I hope you're not making any reference to my weight!" "You are not fat, look if you're goin' for a walk, go for a walk, I'm tired." "Don't get stressed. I'll get out your way then." Donna gives Nick a cuddle and she leaves the room.

Walking into the living room, Donna receives a few wolf whistles. "Where you off to?" "For a walk, anyone want to come?" "Not really, basketball's on, if you're gonna go out, take my mobile phone, just in case." Said Brian taking his phone from the table. "Oh, I get the mobile. I'm honoured." Brian hands her the mobile. "Thanks, can I use it?" "If you really need to." "Does that include phoning my pen pal in Alaska?" "Sod off, it's my phone, and my money." "Why you giving it to me then?" "We get worried." "I can protect myself. You don't need to worry about me." "So take it anyway." "If I must, just don't blame me if it has a $1000 worth of calls on it." "Take it and disappear, don't wake Linzi up." Donna puts the phone in her pocket and leaves the house.

AJ is sitting against a wall of someone's house he still can't see. After a while AJ hears someone singing as the person gets nearer to him. "HELLO!! HELP ME!!! I CAN'T SEE. CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME? HELP ME!!!" "AJ. Is that you?" "Donna?" "Yeah. where are you?" "I don't know, I can't see." "Hang on. Just keep talking." "Okay, I'll do one better I'll sing." "What song?" "Does it matter? I'll sing 'Help' by the beatles." "Anything but that." "Okay, I'll sing 'Backstreet's back." "A lot better." Donna walked towards AJ's voice. "You get in a lot of trouble don't you, one way or another." "I didn't know this was gonna happen." "You didn't know you'd have a problem last time." "Can we not argue, my eyes are stinging." "We're not arguing, I'm just making a point." "Well stop making points, we gotta find Jen." "I'm sorry to say this, but until I find you we can't do a thing." "Well hurry up, what if I stood up." Donna places a hand on AJ's shoulder, and AJ grabs it. "Donna, I'm freezing, I'm frightened and I'm blind." "Get yourself together and could you ease the pressure on my hand slightly. I'm starting to lose all feeling in it." "Sorry." "Hang on a minute. I need my hand a minute though." "Okay." Donna pulls Nicks old bandanna from her pocket and ties it round AJ's eyes. "Better?" "A little." "Now, can you get up?" "Yeah sure, but I feel a little dizzy." AJ gets up and grabs Donna's shoulders. "You won't be able to walk that way." "Sorry, I nearly fell over." "Okay, give us your hand." AJ takes Donnas hand. "Let's get you home." "You gotta tell me where all the steps are and when we turn corners, and warn me off dog poop." "Okay, I've got to warn you though, this is the first time anyone's ever depended on me." "Well good luck." "I'm going to need it. Oh why didn't one of the guys come with me?" "Don't ask me." "You know them better than me." "I didn't even know you were gonna come out." "I needed some fresh air." "What's wrong with the air at home?" "Let's just say it got a little too hot." "Okay." Donna puts her hand in her pocket to find her purse. She remembers Brian's phone. "Great!" "What?" "I just remembered, Brian gave me his mobile." "What for?" "He said something about you guys get worried quickly." "They get worried, I don't even know where Jen is." "I'm sorry AJ. I'll phone the guys and tell them what has happened." "Well go on then." Donna phones the guys at the flat. "Hello." "Brian, is that you?" "Yeah, what's the matter?" "I've just found AJ. Someone's sprayed him in the eyes with something and Jen's missing." "Where are ya?" "I'm at Kingsley road. I'm going to take AJ to the hospital. I'll meet you all there. okay?" "Yeah, we'll meet you there." "Bring my car, the keys are in the spare room." "Thanks." "Just don't crash it!" "It's only a crappy old BMW, I've got a Ferrari." "It's bloody brand new do you mind." "Well so's mine." "Let's stop arguing. I'm sounding like AJ now! This is bad. Just meet us at the hospital." "Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible." Brian puts the phone down and grabs his jacket.

Donna grabs AJ's hand. "Ready." "Don't forget to warn me." "Okay. So, what happened?" "I was walking back from the restaurant and these two big guys came out of nowhere, they grabbed her and one of the little thugs sprayed my eyes with some stuff, and Jen just disappeared and so did everything else, until you turned up." "This isn't working, you don't have to walk six feet away." "I can't tell which direction I'm walkin' in." "Ease the death grip on my hand would you." "Sorry, I've never been blind before." "You can walk slightly closer, I won't bite." "I don't know if you're telling the truth or not, I can't see your eyes." "I promise I won't." "I think I'm gonna chuck." "Not again. I couldn't stomach it last time." "Well I can't stomach it now." "Please don't. We've got to keep moving. Somehow." "I really need to chuck now." Donna guides him to a near wall and pats AJ on the back as he chucks up. "This isn't one of my favourite pastimes." "Not one of mine either...I'm gonna chuck again." AJ chucks up again over the wall. "Okay?" "Now I feel all funny." "As long as you can walk." "I don't think I can." "Now what?" "I don't know." Donna put one of her arms around AJ's waist and took a few steps forward. "Hold me!!, hold me!!!" "Cool it." "You try bloody cooling it." "I'm not the one shouting 'Hold me'." "Well I can't tell how far away from me you are." "Two steps to your left." "Are you standing two steps to the left of me, or do I have to walk to steps to the left." "Walk two steps to the left." "Oh good." AJ walks two steps to the left and bumps into Donna. "Sorry Donna." "That's okay. Right, if you put one of your arms around me and use me as a leaning post do you think you can walk the last few roads to the hospital?" "Course I can." "Come here then." AJ grabs Donna around the waist and they walk towards the hospital. "We're nearly there." AJ collapses on the floor. "Are you alright?" AJ says nothing and lies flat out on the floor. "AJ? GET UP NOW!" AJ still makes no sound. Donna quickly sprints to the hospital. As she reached the doors, a familiar car appeared in the car park. Donna flags the car down. "Donna?" "Yeah, I need a lift to go get AJ. He collapsed a few roads away." "Get in the car and we'll go get him." shouts Nick out the window. Donna jumps in the back with Howie and Kevin. "Hi guys." They drive out of the hospital car park and towards AJ, who is still stretched on the path. "AJ?" Donna asked as she patted AJ's face. "Let's get him in the car." All the guys grab AJ's arms and legs as Donna opened the door. They lay him on the chair and Donna gets in with him. Howie and Kevin had to walk back to the hospital.

When they arrive at the hospital, Nicks runs in and comes back out with a load of nurses and doctors. They take him out of the car and place him in a wheelchair. Donna, Nick and Brian follow close behind. "If you would like to wait in the waiting room, we'll get to you once we've dealt with the patient." Donna collapses in a chair. "I want to go to bed." "We've already been." Said Nick with a smile. Donna gave him a weak smile. "I'm so tired." "Well you have been running around after AJ for the last half an hour." "After what I've being doing for the past day, I need a kip." Donna laid her head against the wall. "This wall is really hard." "Is that the only thing?" "Ask yourself, not me!" "Can I not answer? I've already worn him out today." "Once and he's worn out, you need more practice" "Is that an offer?" "After I've had some sleep." Donna said as she laid her head against Nick. "That's more comfortable. Don't move." "I've got to, I need to go relieve my bladder." "Brian, come over here, I need a pillow." "You sayin' I'm fat enough to be a pillow?" "No, just soft enough." "Nick you go and relieve yourself and I'll sit here with Donna." "Brian lean back, I can't get comfortable." "Anything else Ma'am?" "Yeah, don't move. I'm going asleep." The doctor comes out. "What's happening?" "He's just resting. He's very dehydrated, we've put him on a drip to try and stabilise him." "Can we see him?" "Yes of course, but he really needs his rest." Brian pushes Donna, stands up and pulls his trousers up. "Help me up." "You've decided to join us in going to see AJ." "I have to make sure he's alright. I'm not heart-less." "Well you can't come to see AJ while laying down." "Help me up then." Brian grabs her arms and pulls her up from the chair. "Thanks. Can you help me walk too. I feel learthargic." "Well don't, you've got two legs so use them." "I can't AJ was heavy." "You only have to walk a little way. It won't kill ya." "You're no gentlemen like Linzi told me. You won't even help an innocent, helpless little girl." "You, innocent, you've got to be jokin'." "What makes you think I'm not?" "Well duh. You didn't seem so innocent in your bedroom." "Wouldn't you like to know?" "I heard it." "Just help me." "You are twenty years old.." "Please..." "Go away, we're gonna leave you here as we're gonna go see AJ by ourselves." "At least let me have a piggy back or let me hold on to your shirt." "This is a Calvin Klein shirt, and I don't exactly want it ripped to shreds by your nails, bye, bye." "Brian. Just this once." "No way." "Alright, lead me there though." "Use your legs." "I just want someone to be nice to me!" "Are you drunk?" "No, just very, very tired." "That's what they all say. I bet you are." "No, I'm bloody not, just help me to see AJ." Brian walks over to someone with a broken leg. "Excuse me. Can I borrow your crutches for a minute?" He grabs them and throws them over to Donna. "There you are." Donna takes them and gives them back to the person before walking slowly towards Brian. Grabbing his arm she pulled him forward. "If I collapse it's your fault." "And if I collapse it's my own fault." "Come on" "Not here. I'll make a mess." "Just move it. Please." "Yeah okay. I'm going." they walk towards the room.

Jen sat in a dark room listening to the noises in the next room. Where the hell was she? How was AJ? "What you want me for?" one of the guys put his hands on her head and yanks it back. "Who are you?" The figure didn't answer. "Nice weather we're having isn't it?" "Bloody perfect." "What's your problem?" "Wrong girl." "Cool. Can I go now." "I don't think so." "Who were you after?" "That's none of your business." The two figures walked out the room turning the light off behind them. "Oh great. I thought everything was meant to be fine when AJ's about. I done better when I was on my own last time." Looking around as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, Jen took note of the rooms lay out. The door opens again and the two guys come back into the room, one of them kneels down in front of Jen. "We'll deal with you later." "Sounds like a right laugh!" "Watch your mouth or you'll regret what you say." "Oooh I'm sooo scared. Look I'm shaking." The guy pulls out a penknife from his pocket and holds it to her throat "Okay. And now I'll shut up." "Good idea." he strokes her hair.

Nick joins Brian and Donna in AJ's cubicle. AJ is sitting in a chair. "How ya feelin'?" "What? oh I'm fine, they got the stuff out of my eyes, man did that hurt, but I can see everything now." "That's good." Brian takes his hands from his trouser pockets. "They're gonna let me out in a few minutes, but I still have to put this disgusting stuff in my eyes." A nurse comes in. "You have to put some of this in your eyes three times a day, and after you have put it in, don't rub your eyes." "Okay, so can I leave now?" "We'll have to take the drip off first." "I don't know why you put it on in the first place." "You were dehydrated." "I just made myself too dizzy, I wasn't dehydrated." "Was that it?" "Yeah, doctors always take it to higher levels when you collapse on the floor, I chucked up too much and made myself dizzy." The nurse takes the drip out from AJ's wrist "Ow!! Watch it lady." "Sorry." "That really hurt." "Wimp." "Am not, anyway you didn't have to rip the thing outta my hand." "I tried to do it carefully." "If that was careful, I'd hate to have the opposite." "You've been a pain ever since you came here." AJ gives her an evil look as she takes the drip away. "I'm glad I can go home." "Yeah, I guess now we can go look for Jen." "Where do we start?" "Dunno." Donna leaned against Nick. "Can we go home?" "No, we gotta find JJ, then maybe later we can snuggle up and go to sleep." "We won't be able to do anything without a good nights sleep. Anyway, we can't do anything till we hear from the kidnappers." "We can still drive round." "At least I can have a kip in the back." "Okay, whatever." They all go out to the car and meet up with Kevin and Howie.

Nick has tight hold of Donna's waist. Donna collapses in the back of the BMW. "This is comfy, anyone want to join me?" "Not really you gotta sit up for the rest of the ride as Kevin, Howie and AJ have to sit in the back." "If I fall asleep on anyone, it's not my fault. I've been tired out today." Kevin, Howie and AJ squeeze in the back with Donna, while Nick and Brian get in the front. And they drive out of the car park. Donna leans on Kevin as she nods off. "Donna wake up." "Get lost. I'm too tired." They drive around looking in old buildings, and left Donna in the car.

It soon turned 12:00 midnight and they still couldn't find Jenni and Donna was getting very grumpy. "We can't do any more tonight." "Yeah let's call it a night, we'll look for her again tomorrow." "Let's hope that we hear something tomorrow. If not then we'd better phone the police." "Yeah okay." They drive home. Donna clambers out of the door and decides to sit on the curb. "What you sittin' there for?" "I ain't got the energy to move anymore." The boys all take hold of her arms and legs and they carry her inside and dump her in the spare room. "Thanks guys. Now get lost. I need my beauty sleep." "Beauty sleep, how can you have beauty sleep, you're not even beautiful." Said Brian. "Go take a look in the mirror before you say that again!" "I do, every day." "What a sight, even a monkey looks better in the morning than you do, now beat it or heads will roll." "I don't see you gettin' fan mail." "Yeah, but I'm not famous like you." "So, that doesn't count, if you were beautiful you would still be gettin' letters from other guys." "The answer to that is do I want letters from strange guys?" "Well if I get letters from strange girls, you could still like to get letters from strange guys." "I don't want any from strange guys. I've got Nick. That will do me just fine." "Excuse me but, I'm gettin' married the day after next and I'm still gonna get letters." "Understand, I don't want any." "Whatever, you'll change your mind one day." "Can I go to sleep now?" "Yeah okay." Brian leaves the room and Donna falls to sleep.

The guys sit in the living room watching a recording of the basketball match that they were watching before. And Kevin was on the phone to the local police station reporting the incident to the police, "I'm gonna go to bed guys, I'm gettin' tired." "Okay, and try not to worry about Jen she's probably fine." "Maybe, see ya in the mornin'." "I'll be comin' to bed as soon as the ball game's finished." "You and your ball game." "I like my ball game." "You like everything, oh yeah, before I go to bed, AJ I've put sticky labels on Alex and Kevin so that you don't get them muddled up tonight." "What's gonna be wrong with them tonight?" "You'll be woken up by them during the night, then you'll have to feed them, change the diapers and comfort them." "I can do the last one pretty easy." "Why do I have the feeling I'm gonna be woken up a few times tonight." "It won't be that many times, I promise." "I'm gonna start to get some sleep now then." "Night." I go to my bedroom, sit down on the end of my bed, I take Jenni-Kay out of the cot and cradle her in my arms.

Meanwhile in the derelict warehouse where Jenni was being held. "Why don't you just let me go?" "That would spoil our fun." "What fun, I don't see you having fun." "You trying to be clever lady." "You're American." "No way, how'd you guess?" "Now who's the one trying to be funny." "Why did you ask me if I was American." "Just your voice, it sounded like my boyfriends, what part of America were you born?" "In Florida." "What part of Florida." "South palm beach." "Both born in the same place." "Ever been there?" "No, I went to Kentucky, Tampa, and to Kissimee where my boyfriend lives, in Florida." "What American sports teams do you like?" "I like the Chicago bulls, Mighty ducks, Rough blades, Solar bears and the wildcats." "You like Jordan?" "Yeah, he's a really good basketball player for the bulls." "Yeah I know. he did some really good slam dunks in the summer." "Don't watch it much, can't get American TV." "I can, got sky." "You know, we could have a better conversation if I wasn't tied to this chair." "But then you'll run away." "No I wouldn't, now I know you've got a knife I don't think I will." "But you might." "Well why keep me here in the first place?" "Well, why not." "This is really dumb." "Why?" "You take me away, tie me to a chair, but didn't you think of tying a cloth around my eyes." "Yeah, but we didn't have no cloth." "Well just let me go." "You wanna go home?" "Yes I do." "You wanna go home, you can go home." The guy unties Jen and violently pushes her on the floor, doing this, his penknife fell out of his jacket and onto the floor in front of Jen and she quickly grabs it and holds it up to the guy. "You watch what you do with that thing lady." "Well you keep back then." "I'm stayin' back." "Good." Jen gets up slowly,(as when she was thrown on the floor it had damaged her ribs) she stood up and made her way to the entrance, as she turns the guy takes out a flick knife out of his jacket and lunges towards Jen cutting her arm. She holds her arm and runs out.

During that night Kevin, Nick and Howie had gone to bed (Nick was staying in Donna's) AJ laid alone in his bed with his personal stereo on, me and Brian were asleep. Kevin started to cry AJ turned his stereo off, sighed to himself, sat up, walked over to the cot and picked up Kevin. "What's a matter with you little fella...you did a diaper-dump, oh great that's all I need, here I am worrying to death about my girlfriend, and you've gone and done a diaper-dump on me. Now, how am I meant to clean you up, where does mommy put that changing mat? Ah ha over there, okay you stay here for two seconds and I'll be back." He puts Kevin back into the cot. "Now, you gotta stay cool AJ, stay cool." He pulls the mat out from under the bed and puts it on the top of the bed, he picks Kevin up and lays him down on the mat and he undoes Kevin's diaper. "That is so disgusting, how can so much come out of somethin' so little. Now, you gotta take off the diaper, oh man this stinks. Now I gotta roll up the diaper and put it in the diaper bag." As AJ turns around Kevin does a wee on the mat "When I take the diaper off, it does not mean you can pee all over the mat. Baby wipes, baby wipes, umm baby bag. Do not move a muscle." AJ searches for the baby bag; he soon finds it and takes a diaper out of the packet. "How do you put a diaper on a kid that small? I know I'll ask Linzi." AJ puts the diaper next to Kevin junior and runs into my bedroom. "Linzi I need your help." "What is it?" "I don't know how to put a diaper on a baby." "Thought so, okay I'll help, I'll be back soon Brian." "Hmmm, hmm." Me and AJ go into his room, Kevin junior has got the diaper in his hands and was chewing it "AJ, putting a diaper on a baby is so easy." "For you maybe." "Look I'll show you, now watch carefully." I show AJ how to put a diaper on Kevin, then go back to bed. "AJ, is not cut out to be a dad." "That's nice." "Oh, go back to sleep." "I will." Linzi turns off the light.

The night went on but not long after I had sorted out that problem... "What now Alex?" "Alex is hungry, and..." "...and you can't warm a baby bottle up, and you don't know what the right temperature should be." "You're gettin' good." "I won't bother telling him that I'm getting up, he's asleep." I get up from my bed once more and go into the kitchen. "Okay, you fill the bottle up with baby- milk-mix, you put the bottle in the bottle warmer for about three minutes, after those three minutes you take the bottle out and drip a little milk onto the back of your hand, if it feels hot, leave it on the side for about a minute, then do the same thing, until the milk is fairly warm, Okay?" "Yeah sure, I can do that." "I might sit here and watch you." "I'm sorry if I kept you up." "That's okay, I didn't really need to sleep all night." "I didn't programme the kids; they do it on their own." "Yeah, I know what you mean." "Could you go and get Alex from the bedroom for me please?" "Yeah, sure, got nothing else to do." I go into AJ's bedroom, pick up Alex and take him into the dining room.

AJ comes out of the kitchen and back into his bedroom, he comes in holding Kevin junior and two bottles of baby milk. "I made them both one, just in case, you know." "Yeah...I was just looking at Alex, and you know, he does kinda resemble you." "Really?" "Yeah." "Here have a bottle." "Is baby Alex hungry?" I take the bottle from AJ. "I'm glad it gets easier as they grow up." "I hope so." "How come Jenni-Kay doesn't give you this much trouble." "I really don't know. Anyway it's not them, it's you. They can sense something is wrong... doesn't help that Brian thinks that you're not cut out to be a dad." "I never had any younger brothers or sisters. I don't see many of my cousins, so I never really got to be around little kids." "And Brian did." "Yeah, he got to be around his nieces and nephews, he even baby-sits them at times." "Well now it's your turn." "Did you ever get to look after any younger kids?" "I used to go round and see my cousin when he was a baby, but not any other time, this is the only time I've ever got to be with a baby full time." "Me too, but it's nice isn't it, you get to spoil someone for once." "Yeah, you know the only reason these two keep you up all night, is because they're boys." "You sayin' that boys always keep everyone up all night." "Yeah, I bet you even did it to when you were little." "Yeah I did, I used to talk to my teddy and I was so lonely." "I've never been on my own, I've always had three sisters." "What's it like to have three sisters?" "It's not as good as you think, you always have arguments and I always got picked on by Michelle." "I still wish that one day I'll have a brother or a sister, but I now know that I never will." "I'll be your little sister, if you want me to be." "Yeah, okay... so you nervous." "'bout what?" "Getting married." "Not really, but I will be on the day, you nervous?" "Yeah, very nervous, I'm scared that everything's gonna go wrong." "Well don't be. I always think that the only time things go wrong is in my dreams." "It sounds easy to think about." "It is. I just close my eyes and everything that I think will go wrong, will go wrong." "I'll try that, Alex has finished his drink, I'll put him back in his cot and I'll go to bed." "You get all those bad things outta your head and Saturday'll be perfect." "Thanks AJ, Night." "Night, little sis." "Night big bro." I put Alex back into his cot and go back to bed. As I lay on my bed the floorboards creak outside my door and Jen's door shutting. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

  Date: 16/12/2000    Time: 10:30am   Place: kitchen    Music: none

It's the early hours in the morning and at the flat AJ is sitting in the garden with yet another cigarette in his mouth, he soon throws it away into a puddle and sits on the garden bench which was wet from the rain that night. Nick comes out in the garden with his Miami Dolphins jacket on. "Hey Nick." "Hey, wassup?" "I was really useless; I bet I couldn't even protect a fly without it gettin' squished." "Can we not start this conversation it kinda gets a bit depressing?" "Sorry, what's this I hear about the air here gettin' too hot yesterday?" "Oh that, me and Donna kinda got intimate with each other, we kinda got carried away, and we got into the same bed." "Tell me more." "It was fun, and it was kinda weird." "It usually is, so was she good?" "Yeah, she was better than me." "You fall asleep?" "Yeah, is that bad." "No, I fell asleep after it too." "What did Jen say?" "She said she was hungry." "So did Donna." "Really?" "Yeah, I went to get here somethin' to eat, Howie stole her underwear, Brian stuck it to the window." "I bet she was angry." "No she just took it in her stride and went along with it." "What did you do?" "Nothin' I went into the bedroom and laid down lookin' at the ceiling." "Sounds like you had a better time than I did." "You never told me about the night with you and Jen." "Nothing much to tell, apart from you gotta take precautions." "Yeah right, like you did." "That was a mistake, I don't want you to do the same thing as me." "I didn't think about that." "You didn't did you." "I don't think I did." "Good." "Yeah." Nick looks away with an unsure face.

Suddenly the phone rings AJ and Nick run inside Kevin picks up the phone. "Hello...yes he's here...okay I'll put him through to you." Kevin puts his hand over the mouth piece. "Brian it's for you." "Thanks." Kevin looks up at AJ. "Sorry man." AJ shrugs his shoulders and walks into the bedroom followed by Nick. "You'll get her back." Brian comes into the bedroom followed by Kevin. "You know that guy we met at the club the other day." "Who, Peter?" "Yeah, that's him, he wants to know if any of us wanted to go out for a drink, so you wanna go?" "Yeah sure." "AJ?" "No, I'll stay here." "Come on, it'll take your mind off Jen for a while." "Okay." AJ gets up from the floor and they walk into the hallway, Brian puts his head around the door of my bedroom. "Hey, there." "What you want?" "Me and the guys are gonna go out for a drink, you okay to stay here and hold the fort?" "Yeah sure." "We won't be too long, if you hear anything call me on my mobile, Donna's in the other room, still asleep so you won't be alone." "Brian there is one thing about you, which is really annoying." "Yeah, what's that?" "You talk too much." "Sorry, we'll be back in about two hours." "See ya." "See ya." Brian goes back to join the others. "Let's go." The guys get their jackets and leave the house.

About an hour after the boys leave the phone rings I pick up the phone in my room. "Hello." "Hi, I'm PC Hathaway from the Keating Police Station, someone reported earlier on about a missing person." "Yes that was my cousin-in-law, have you found or heard anything?" "A body was found earlier on this afternoon fitting the description of your friend." "Oh god!!" "We want to know if you would come down and confirm that the body belongs to your friend." "Yeah sure. Her husband wanted to know if I had heard anything, so I might be a while." "It's okay, just take your time." "Thank you." "That's okay." I put the phone down, pick it up again and dial Brian's number. Brian answers "Hello...hi whassup?...oh god...yeah sure I'll tell him...didn't they say anything else?...okay, we'll be home as soon as possible...okay, see you in a minute...okay, Bye." Brian cuts off. "Who was that?" "That was Linzi...the police just phoned, Now AJ I don't want you to go running off like you always do." "Just tell me!" "The police just reported that a body was found, fitting the description of Jen." "Oh no." "And they want you to go the station first, and they'll take you down to the hospital." "I knew it, I just knew it. Things always go wrong when I'm with Jen, always." "Come on AJ, I'll give you a lift home." "Thanks Brian." "Brian, we'll stay here for a little while, give us a call when you know anything." "Sure cuz." They walk out of the pub and make their way to the car, Brian starts the engine and they drive away.

Jen finds her way back home in the dark, but gets lost even more, A lot of blood is pouring from her arm. Brian and AJ soon arrive at home. "Hey, we're here." "Good, I'll get my jacket. Brian you stay here with Donna and the kids, AJ can drive." "Okay, but mind how you go." "We will." I grab my jacket, give Brian a kiss and leave the house with AJ. Brian sits down on the sofa and watches the highlights of a football match between Manchester United and Tottenham (the score was 5-1 to Man U)after about half an hour the doorbell rings, Brian gets up to answer, he opens the front door "JENNI!! Oh thank you god, what happened to you? Come in." Jen starts to cry. "No don't cry, I'm not that bad." Jen laughs. "I had a terrible day." "Yeah I can see." Brian puts his hands on her shoulder and takes it away again, he looks at his hand to see blood. "Why are you bleeding?" "The guy stabbed me." "Let me put somethin' on it." Brian rushes off and comes back with the first-aid box, he undoes the lid and takes out a cleaning swab and some gauze, he cleans up the cut and puts the pad over it. "That should make it better." "Thanks Brian." "You okay?" "Just about; it's the second time I've been kidnapped, and at both times AJ had always been there." "It's just a coincidence I'm sure." "Next time I go out with AJ, I want one of you guys to be our bodyguards." "We will." "Where did the guys go?" "Donna's in bed, Kevin, Nick and Howie are at the club and AJ and Linzi went to the mortuary." "Why'd they go there?" "The police had phoned up and said they found a body matching your description, as worried as they were, they went down there to check it out." "And I'm here." "Yeah you are, you thirsty?" "You betcha." "You want a cup of tea?" "Yes please." "I'll go make it, can you find out which one of the kids are screaming for me?" "Yeah sure." Jenni goes to find out which babies is screaming, she walks into her room and looks at Kevin and Alex, Kevin's crying had made Alex cry, she stands over them to comfort them.

Linzi and AJ arrive at the mortuary; a police officer comes up to them. "Hi you must me Mrs Littrell and you must be Mr McLean." "Yeah, before we go in can I ask you a question?" "Yeah sure." "Does it smell in there?" "Yes but not that much, shall we go in." Linzi and AJ walk into a small dark room followed by the police officer who turns a small light on, the officer unzipped a black bag. Linzi had turned away and AJ had closed his eyes. "Is this your wife and friend?" AJ slowly opens his eyes "I don't think so." his face turns a light shade of green. "Where are the nearest toilets?" "Just down the hall." "Good, I think he's about to throw up." said Linzi who grabs AJ and they run to the nearest toilets, outside you can hear AJ chucking up.

Meanwhile at home Jen is sitting down on the bed; Brian pops his head around the door. "Teas up." "Thanks Brian." "You go in the living room and drink your tea; I'll try and get these guys to go to sleep." "It's difficult to put these guys to sleep." "They can't be that hard to get to sleep." "Wanna bet." "Put the kids in the cots, go into the living room, sit down, drink your tea, watch a bit a TV and let me work my magical charm on these little rascals." "Yes doctor." "Good, that's good." Jen goes into the living room, sits down on the sofa, and flicks over all the channels. Donna wakes up and makes her way to the living room, as she passes Jen and AJ's room, she stops to hear Brian singing "I don't know... what he does to make you cry... but I'll be there to make you smile...I don't have a fancy car, to get to you...I'd walk a thousand miles......I don't care... if he buys you nice things, does his gifts come from the heart...I don't know, but if you were my girl, I'd make it so we'd never be apart ect." Donna carries on walking, she walks into the living room. "Hi Donna." "Hi Jenni...JENNI!!!, I'm sorry, but Jenni you're here." "I've only been back an hour." "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." "That's good, there's loads of stuff you missed yesterday." "Well tell me." "Me and Nick, had a night of our own." "You didn't." "We did!!, but now I wish we hadn't." "Was it that bad?" "No, it was better than I had expected." Brian comes into the living room. "If it isn't sing-along-Sid." "What are you on about?" "You; singing to the babies to get them to sleep." "Well I told you I had a magic charm." "That wasn't so much a magic charm, more like a soothing song." "Okay so I don't have a magic charm, but it worked." "Thanks." "That's okay." Brian smiles.

The front door opens and talking is heard, the living room door opens. "Hi AJ, Hi Linz'." AJ turns around and spots Jenni sitting on the couch. "Jenni?" "AJ why are you looking at me like that for?" "But...but...but, come here." Jenni stands up and AJ cuddles her. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." "What's there to be sorry about?" "Me, I should have stopped them easy. But I was worried sick." "Have you been smoking?" "I had one this morning." "AJ, you promised you wouldn't." "I couldn't help it, if I didn't have one I would have no fingers left." "That's better than bad breath." "Sorry." "That's okay, where did Linzi go?" "She went into her bedroom." "I'm gonna go and tell her I'm back." "Okay, don't be too long." "I won't." Jenni goes down the hallway and into my room; I am laying on my bed with my face on the cushion. "Linzi?" "Go away, I'm tired." "It's me, Jenni." I turn over and sit up with a start. "Jenni, where have you been?" "That's a silly question." "Sorry, what's wrong with your arm?" "Someone stabbed me." "Who put the bandage on it." "Brian." "He did a pretty good job." "Yeah he did." "You seen AJ?" "Yeah I did, he started sayin' sorry to me, but the thing is he didn't do anything to say sorry about." "He's a caring kinda guy, and a pain in the arse." "Why's that?" "You're husband to be, kept me up all night asking me to help with the babies, he really needs lessons in how to be a good father." "He does not." "He does, I bet that's why he wants to marry you, so that he doesn't have to look after the kids by himself." "That is not true." "You didn't have him knocking on your bedroom door all night." "No but he sleeps next to me. You should have got Brian up to help him, he loves those kids." "Yeah right, believe me, a marching band could have walked through the bedroom and he still would be asleep." they both laugh.

Donna comes into the room "Hi guys." "Hi Donna." "What ya talking about?" "Alexander and Brian. But mostly AJ." "What about him?" "Just about what he was up to last night." "I dread to think!" "You haven't got a clue because you were asleep." "Well, yesterday was a very tiring day." "I know, I heard." "Is it me or does everyone know about that?" "I think everyone knows, Brian always tells me that we should of had a night like that." "What you and Brian do is your own business; I don't really want to know!" "Yeah and what Donna does is everyone's business!" "That's where you're wrong." "Is it?" "Yeah. Now leave that subject well alone. Or else." "Well sorry(!)" "Thank you." "That's okay, Brian bought a tub of chocolate body paint, yesterday." "Give us some!" "Can't it takes the whole tub to put over Brian." "I've just got to make a trip to the toilet and I'll be back." Donna leaves the room. "I might use it tonight." "What the toilet?!" "NO!!! The tub of chocolate body paint." Donna comes back eating a bag of hot chilli doritios. "Did you have fun relieving yourself?" "What a question." "Sorry, but I had to ask." "You're so nosy!" "Sorry." "Would you stop apologising?" "Sorry?" "I'm gonna get a drink.." "Okay." Donna leaves the room.

Jenny-Kay starts to cry and almost as she immediately starts Brian appears. "Don't worry, I'm here, daddy will sort her out." he picks her up and cradles her in his arms. "There we go, shall we go for a little walk and get you a bot, bot.. yes we will." Brian walks out of the room. Jenni looks at Linzi. "How did he get here so fast?" "That I couldn't tell you." "He just appeared." "He's obviously loving the idea of being a daddy." "I don't mind as long as I can get some sleep." "That is the good part I guess." "Oh yeah.. You know, he has been so quiet, we've actually hardly spoken to each other. He just looks over at me every so often and smiles." "Yeah, I have noticed that, he seems to be very calm, usually he's bouncing all over the place." "Yep, but now.." "You want me to talk to him?" "Nah, I'll find a time and I'll see if he's okay." "Let's hope he'll snap out of it." they both nod.

The other guys soon return Kevin, Howie and Nick make their way up the stairs "Hello Odie, what ya doin'?" "Nothing much, just thinking." "'Bout what?" "Nothin' much, just about my sleep walking." "More like sleep murdering." Said Howie going into the house. "Sorry D." "Yo Howie!! Wait for me." Said AJ running into the door that Howie had closed. "Oh, that hurt." "Yeah, it did." AJ opens the door and goes inside "HOWIE YOU'RE DEAD." "I'm gonna go in to, I'll leave you two alone." Kevin goes into the house. "Kev?" "What?" "Tell Linzi and Jenni I'll be back in a bit." "Okay." Kevin goes back inside and closes the front door. Donna leans over the wall of the landing. "You can tell me wassup now." "Nothing, I'm just..." "Just what, you can tell me." "I'm alright." "No you're not, I can sense it, come on, tell me, you can trust me." "I'm just dandy." "No you're not, you're Donna, look if you don't want to tell me what's wrong; then don't." "Just give me some time to sort it out myself first." "Now I know something's wrong." "I'll explain later." "Why can't you tell me now, there's no-one here." "I'm just tired I guess." "No you're not, you practically slept for nearly twenty-four hours." "Lets just say, 'complications'." "What kind of complications?" "Minor." "As major as Brian's complication, or not as much major as that." "A lot less minor." "Have I got anything to do with it?" "Partly." "Is this what I think it is?" "What are you thinking?" "Has it got anything to do with what we did yesterday?" "Yep. It has a lot to do with yesterday." "I know what it is now." He sighs. "So what we gonna do about it?" "I'm thinking? What do you want?" "I want a lot of things." "Good, we'll talk about it." "When?" "We're talking now ain't we." "I've got a lot of excess energy to burn first." "I can help sort that out." "Fine, but I'm not sure the others would agree to anymore noise." "Fine, we'll go to the tour bus, no-one's there." "Is that an offer?" "It could be, if you want it to be." "This is really defeating the object." "Enough with the long words." "Lead the way." Nick gets up takes Donna's hand and they make their way to the coach.

Back at the flat. "What are Nick and Donna doin' out there?" "One guess!" "There isn't much you can do out there without waking the neighbours." Everybody turns to stare at Kevin. "Kevin Scott Richardson!!" "Look, they're probably talking." Said Howie. "Yeah probably, any of you guys want chocolate ice-cream? they had run out of the ones with the chips in, so I bought a bag full of them so we can sprinkle them on top." AJ gives Jenni a short look. "Don't say a word." "I wasn't gonna." she smirks.

Back at the tour bus. "How was that?" "You would ask wouldn't you?" "Well I liked it, I liked it a lot." "I still say that this defeated the object." "Well it got rid of the excess energy." "Sure did. So what are we going to do?" "About what?" "You've already forgotten?" "No, look I don't care what you want to do." "I can't make this decision on my own. Linzi and Jenni know about what's happening, if they had their way then..." "It's not about them, it's about us." "I know, but they've been through all of this, I haven't." "Neither have I, look it doesn't matter what they think. I love you for you." "But am I your type?" "My type, I have a type?" "Yeah, guys like you usually go for the skinny, blonde girls." "All you women worry about is your figure." "Yeah, well all you guys think about is size." "I like my size, not too big and not too small." "Fine, I don't care about my figure but I'll get moody and I'll go through those days when I do nothing but mope around." "Did you see Linzi and Jenni moping around?" "Oh yes." "We finished that. They did not mope around the place, they went out." "You wasn't around them. I suppose it was the hormones." "Excuse me for a moment, but I gotta go visit the bathroom." "Go before you burst." "I'm going." Nick gets up to go to the loo, he is butt naked. "Nice buns." "I wouldn't know." "Don't you think we'd better go back to the flat. The others will be wondering where we got to?" "When I've finished peeing we'll get dressed and go home." "Okay."

Back in the flat the others hear the door open and close as the two come back in. "Yo! Where you guys been? Kevin went out to see if you guys were still talking, but you weren't there." "I know, we were sitting in the tour bus, that's probably why." "Donna, your shirt is inside-out." "No it's not, it's the latest fashion. Haven't you heard?" "No not lately, so is it fashion to wear a Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt Back to front?" "In Nick's case." "Sorry, I got wet so I had to take my T-shirt off to dry, and when I put it back on again I didn't notice that it was back to front." "If anyone wants me for anything, I've gone to bed." "Night Donna." "Night everyone. By the way Howie, I'd check to see if your underwear's where you left it last." "What have you done to my underwear? You better not have done anything to them." "Oh, I'll give them back to you in about a week's time. See you later Nick." "I WANT MY PANTS!!!" "Night." Donna walks into her room.

Not long after, me and Jenni do the same thing. And the boys sit having a guy conversation. "So, Nicholas Gene Carter and Donna Ludlow went to the coach huh." Said Brian as he turns the light off and shines a torch onto Nicks face. "Brian cut it out man...will you get that light outta my face." "You're in the spot light Nicky." "What you wanna know about?" "We wanna know what you were talkin' about." said AJ pushing Brian out of the way and taking the torch. "It's private stuff." "You're breaking up." said Howie putting his head gently down on a cushion. "NO!! we were talking about somethin' else." "Well tell us, we won't tell." "AJ will, he couldn't keep a secret if he even tried to." "Thanks, Buddy." "Sorry AJ." "It's okay, it's true anyway." "Look I'm tired, I might go to bed." "Spoil sport." Said Brian turning on the living room light. "Sorry, Night guys." "Night Nick." "Night Nick." "Night Nicky." "Night Frack." "Night Frick." Said Nick as he leaves the room, he goes into the room where he is sleeping and lays next to Donna. "They're gonna find out." "They don't have to know now." "Brian and AJ will know, they've been there." "When they do, I'll tell all of 'em." "You mean we'll tell all of them." "Didn't I say that?...you gonna visit the doctor?" "Nick it's going to be ages before I even know if I am." "Still go to the doctor, just to make sure that everything's okay." "You're worried about it aren't you?" "Yeah, of course I am, I love you Donna and I don't want anything to happen to you." "Nick, will you stop being soppy." "Can't help it." "I don't want to talk anymore, I'm going to sleep." "Night." Donna and Nick drifted off to sleep. The whole house was quiet.

Date: 17/12/2000    Time: 9:30am    Place: flat   Music: radio in kitchen

The next morning the whole house woke up to a smell of cooked bacon and fried eggs. Nearly all the guys were first in the dining room, apart from AJ who was shaving in the bathroom. "I wonder...shall I shave this goatee off and see if anyone notices?...yeah why not, if me or anyone doesn't like it, I'll grow another one." With that AJ shaves off his goatee, he rinsed his face with water and looked at himself in the mirror. "Not bad." He shrugged his shoulders, walked out of the bathroom, into the dining room and sat down, Jenni walked into the dining room with plates in her hands and placed them on the table. "Thanks JJ." Said Brian as he puts tonnes of ketchup on his plate. "Yeah, thanks Jenni." Said Howie taking the plate from, AJ put is head in his hands. "Are you okay AJ?" "I've got a bit of a headache." "The worrying's done that." Said Howie putting a sausage into his mouth. "You want something for it?" "No, I'll be okay." "You sure?" "Yeah." Jenni goes back into the kitchen and comes back into the dining room holding two more plates, she places one in front of AJ and one in front of Nick.

AJ stays leaning on one of his hands, and picking up the fork with the other he stabbed a sausage and puts it in his mouth. "AJ. There's something different about you today." said Kevin twiddling his fork around like a baton. "Is there?" "Yeah, but I can't think of what it is." "Can't be nothing good then." "Hmm." Jenni comes in with another two plates followed by Linzi also carrying two plates of fried food they place them down in the remaining places and sit down to eat.

After breakfast AJ sat on the couch biting his nails, Jenni comes over to him and sits next to him "AJ, have you shaved your goatee off?" "Yeah, you like it?" "It's a change." "You hate it." "No, no, no, it's just that you look, ummm." "Un-scary, younger, like an idiot." "No, better." "Better, you think." "Yeah, you look more tidy and cuter." "Thanks, I don't know what the guys would think, I got a weird look from Kevin, Brian wouldn't even notice, he was too busy stuffing his face with food, and the others I don't know." "Don't worry about it, you look really good." "Thanks." "How's your headache?" "It's okay." "Good." Nick comes running in the living room and dives behind the chairs followed by Brian. "Nick, when I find you, you're dead." both Jenni and AJ point to the chair Brian goes behind it and grabs Nick. "Man let go of me." "No way man, I'm gonna get you back for pushing me off my chair." "That was an accident." Brian starts to tickle Nick, he starts to laugh and scream. "Whoa Nick, you sound like a girl." "Sorry." He carries on laughing, Brian lets go and runs off.

An hour later Brian appeared in the front room wearing his Chicago bulls jacket. "Where you off to?" "I'm gonna go for a run." "Why?" "I feel like it." "You watch out for fans." "I will, see ya." "See ya." Brian goes out of the house and goes for a run around to the park and back. about half an hour later he was there, and he was slightly out of breath he sits down on a bench, he takes a gulp from a drinks bottle, he takes another, swishes it around in his mouth then spits it out. he feels a sharp pain in his chest so he leans forward, the pain gets worse so he starts to squint his eyes, he starts coughing and his face is turning red, a passerby notices him and walks over to him. "Are you okay?" She puts her hand on his shoulder "I'm fine." "Are you sure? Look my dad's a doctor, he'll help." "No, I'm fine." With that Brian throws up in his vomit there is a lot of blood. "Oh man." "I'll get my dad." The girl runs off and Brian throws up blood still appears in his vomit, the girl comes back with her father. "Hello sir, now can you tell me what's wrong." Brian says nothing the man looks down at Brian's vomit. "Oh dear, sir can you tell me if you've had any operations or accidents lately?" "NO!!." the man tells his daughter to call for an ambulance, Brian reaches into his pocket and brings out a pot of tablets, the doctor takes them off him. "What are these?" the pain starts to go. "They're meant to help me stop doing this to myself." "How long have you had these?" "Ten years." "What are they for." "I've got a hole in my heart, they found out that I had it when I was thirteen." "Have you taken any today?" "No, I forgot." "The ambulance is on its way, they're gonna have to take you, as there is blood in your vomit." "No, I'm fine." "You need to be looked at." "Look, I'm fine now, it always happens to me." Brian gets up and starts to walk away. The doctor grabs his arm. "Let go of me or I'll do you for assault." The girl comes back. "Dad the ambulance is on its way, oh and dad, that's Brian." "How do you know." "You know that band I like called the Backstreet boys." "What about them." "Well he's in the band, he's the one who's on my wall." The doctor looks at him and lets go of his arm. "I'm sorry." "It's okay, look I'm fine, I always have this happen to me, I've gotten used to it now, it's been happening since I was thirteen." "I'm sorry." "It's okay, it's my fault for not taking my medication when I should, and look if you want I'll give you my address and you can come and check up on me." "Okay, but remember to take your medication." "I will." Brian takes a writing pad out of his pocket and writes his address down and gives it to the doctor. "Oh and for your daughter." Brian writes down his signature and gives it to his daughter. "Oh thanks." "Oh yeah, me and the guys are going back on tour next Wednesday, so you won't be able to visit me for long." "Don't worry, it's only for part time." "I won't be at home tomorrow." Brian whispers to the guy as to not upset his daughter. "I'm getting married." "Well done." "Thanks, look I'm gonna go home." The Ambulance arrives just as Brian walks off, the ambulance man comes up to the doctor. "Where's the patient?" "He's gone home." "Why'd he do that." "He said he was fine." "So he went home. He had thrown up some blood, and when I told him he just said that he always does that and that he's been doing it for ten years, and he said something about doctors finding out that he had a hole in his heart." "How did he seem when he walked away?" "He seemed rather fine, he didn't look ill at all." "Well never mind then, we'd better get back to work." "See ya." "Bye, bye." The ambulance men drive off in there van.

Brian arrives back at home, he opens the front door walks in the flat and closes the door, he walks into the living room and sits down on the blow up sofa, Linzi comes into the room. "Where've you been?" "For a run." "Some run, why've you got blood on your top and trousers?" "I threw up." "You mean you forgot to take your tablets this morning." "Yeah, I'll take them now." "Good, you want a drink?" "Yeah please." Brian goes through his pockets trying to find his tablets and soon remembers that the doctor took them off him to look at them. "I'll have to wait to take them now." "Why's that?" "There was a doctor there when I threw up, I took the tablets out of my pocket, he took them off me, so I think he's still got 'em." "Let's hope that he brings them back to you." "He knows where I'm staying." "Good." "Hey where did Jenni, AJ, Nick and the guys go to?" "Jenni and AJ when to the shops, Nick and Donna went for a walk and Kevin and Howie are in the garden playing football." "And you're here with me." "Yeah. And the twins." "Oh man." One of the twins starts to cry and that starts the other twin crying. Which also starts Jenni-Kay crying. Brian and Linzi sigh and walk into the bedrooms Brian picks up Kevin jnr and puts him in a carrycot, then he picks up Alex and carries him, and he made his way to the living room.

On his way there, the door bell rings, Brian places the carry cot on the floor and opens the front door, standing there is the doctor that had treated him earlier. "Hi there." "Hi, I think you left something behind." "Oh yeah, come in a minute, I'll be right with ya." "Thank you." the man comes into the house and closes the door behind him. "Nice flat you've got here." "It's not mine, it's my girlfriends, these two are not my kids, they're my friends, come in and sit down a minute." "Have I come at a bad time?" "No, it's always this crazy in here." Linzi comes into the room. "Brian where did you put Jenni's bottle?" "In her cot." "Well it's not there." "That's where I left it, maybe one of the guys moved it, Linzi this is the doctor I was telling you about." "Oh hi." "Hi, look please call me Sam." "Okay, Sam." "Umm, would you like a cup of tea?" "Yes please." "I'll go make it." "Thanks sweetheart." Linzi disappears into the kitchen. "You can sit down, but take all sharp objects out of your pockets, it'll burst if you don't." "Okay." the doctor takes some of the objects out of his pockets and sits down. "Nice kids." "Only one of them's mine, the others belong to Linzi's flat mate." "What are their names?" "The little girl is called Jenni-Kay and the two boys are called Kevin and Alex, named after my cousin and their dad." "Anyway, your tablets." "Oh yeah, thanks for bringing them to me." "That's okay, my daughter is so pleased with the autograph." "That's nice." Kevin and Howie come through the door. "Yo! Brian, what happened to you?" "I threw up." "Again, Brian what did the doctor say to you?" "Take them twice a day every day." "Good, at least you remember." "Guys this is Sam, he's a doctor." "Hi." "These are Kevin, and Howie." They talk for a while and the doctor soon leaves. "Next time you come round, why don't you bring your daughter." "I will, thank you for the cup of tea." "Pleasure. Bye." "Bye." The doctor leaves.

Time goes by Jenni and Alex arrive home all the boys run around getting ready for the stag night at the coach, after a few hours they leave. Joanne arrives at our house along with Michelle and a few other girls who we invited (all the kids were up their nanny's houses)." "So today is party day." Said Joanne; who was lying on her front on the sofa. "Let's put on some music." Donna takes out a Backstreet boys CD, puts it in the player and the music starts to play. "Anyone hungry?" "Oh yeah." they all reply, I disappear into the kitchen and come back into the living room with bags of nibbles and fizzy drinks. "Oh thanks." Jenni looks at me rather puzzled. "When did you buy those?" "Yesterday." "Oh." "Well tuck in then." They all tuck into the bowls and bags of food. "You know, I fancy doing something totally mad." Said Donna putting a hand full of chips into her mouth. "Oh yeah, what's the idea?" "I don't know yet...I know I'll go and gate-crash the guys party." "You wouldn't." "I would, and I am, Linzi have the boys got a camcorder?" "Kevin has." "I'll use that one then." "Donna you've gone crazy." "Yeah well who cares, it's a party." Donna runs into the bedroom and grabs Kevin's camcorder and runs out the house grabbing Joanne's arm as she goes. "But Donna we've put a camera inside the coach." Donna doesn't hear.

They make their way towards the coach, Joanne stands on a few rubbish boxes and piers through the window holding the camera she waits until Donna goes in before pressing record. Donna knocks on the door, a tall guy answers with the looks of Kevin and Kevin's deep voice "Hi, what can I do you for gorgeous?" "I'm here to perform for the lucky guy that's gonna get married, I think his name is Brian." "Oh yeah, well you're in the right place come right in, the guys are just having a drink." "Oh thanks." Donna goes in, the guy changes the music. Donna climbs onto the table and lowers her shirt, she climbs off the table and makes her way over to Brian she kisses him on the head and kisses him on his chest, then his waist, then down his legs. Then she makes her way to the door, opens it and runs out followed by Joanne and they make their way home.

They soon arrive home Donna burst in the door laughing her head off. "You should have been there." "You're not allowed to see the people you're marrying until the day after the hen and stag parties." "Anyway you wanna see what we got on tape?" "Do we have a choice?" "No." Donna turns off the music and puts on the computer she wires up the video camera rewinds a little bit and presses play on the camera. We all sat and watched the film that came up on screen. "Oh yeah, you see that guy that's standing talkin' to Kevin, he is so gorgeous." "Who's the tall one with the dark hair, there?" Michelle points onto the screen. "Yeah that's him." "He's not that bad lookin'." The film finishes, Donna removes all the wires and exits out of the computer. "Was that a good piece of film." "Yeah it sure was." Meanwhile back at the coach "Yo! Kev where did that girl go?" "Who, oh Donna? She might have gone home." "She wasn't bad lookin'." "Jerald, it's Donna, she's goin' out with Nick, anyway she's too young for you." "So, do I care?" "Nup." Kevin takes a hand full of peanuts and puts them in his mouth. Brian is sitting at a table in the middle of the room drinking down lots of glasses of beer (he was racing against Harold his older brother). "Go Brian." "Go B-rok, Go B-rok." Lots of shouts and cheers come from all the guys after about twelve glasses of beer Brian runs outside followed by Harold. "Shorty, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." "You puke?" "A little." "Sorry." "That's okay, you hold the title and I can't take that away from you." "No you can't." "I can never be as good as you." "I know, you're already better than me." "No I'm not." "I don't earn millions of dollars before breakfast." "That's nothing." "Hey, how many ladies want my autograph?" "Okay you made your point. You'll never know what I did." "What?" "While she was asleep I set up a camera in the living room." "She's gonna kill you." "Yeah but she'll kill me a nice way." "You're a pervert." "So... I wonder how Jenni-Kay's getting on at her grandma's?" "Who's Jenni-Kay?" "My daughter, you haven't met her yet, but you will tomorrow." "You're a daddy?" "I'm a daddy, congratulations. Is that the reason for the quick wedding? You know mum will have questions." "I just love my girl, and having Jenny-Kay around really seals the deal." Harold hugs him. "Love you bro." "Love you too. Shall we go in?" "Yeah." Brian collapses with the drink, Harold goes in. "Hey guys he's out like a light." "So's AJ." "Brilliant." "Bring Brian in." "Okay." Harold goes outside, picks Brian up and carries him inside. They strip off his clothes, Cover him in cream, wrap cling film around him along with tin foil. They then carry him outside and tie him to a lamppost, the others go back inside.

At the flat all the girls were singing and dancing to the music when the door bell rang, Michelle was trying to keep a straight face. Joe went to answer the door, at the door stood a tall guy with blond hair and blue eyes, he spoke with a very husky voice. "Hi there, I've come to see Linzi Littrell." "Yes, come right this way." The guy walks into the house and into the living room, Donna stops the music, the guy takes out a tape and puts it into the player and the music starts. The guy takes off his jacket, he is wearing a black T-shirt (it was tight) a pair of PVC trousers which were red. He moves his body in time with the music, he lifted his T-shirt over his head to reveal his dark masculine body. He undone his belt in his trousers and dropped them on the floor, he then undone his trousers and moved them slowly downwards to reveal a pair of tight swimming pants. All of us were cheering and laughing with excitement we all got up and gave him big hugs, stroking his body and ruffling his hair. "Thank you ladies and I'm sorry to say, but I gotta get going." "Oh, do you have to?" "Yep, got a job to do." "Okay then, we'll let you go." We all sit back down on the chairs and watch as the guy puts his clothes back on, he says goodnight and Michelle shows him the front door.

Back at the coach, all the lads are watching out of the window at Brian trying to wriggle free of the rope "Guys! This isn't funny, it's freezing cold and why haven't i got any clothes on?" Harold steps out. "I think it's kinda a ritual thing, where the groom gets stripped and tied to a post butt-naked wearing only cling-film and tin foil." "I don't like this ritual. I want my pants back." Jerald, Tim and the rest of the guys come outside and stand in front Brian. "Getting cold?" Said Tim with a grin "Yes, a little.. Sorry let me rephrase that, not a little a lot, ACHOO." "Bless you Brian." Said Howie "Thanks." "Let's take you back inside and get you warmed up. If you get a cold Linzi will kill me." Kevin takes the tinfoil off and Jerald puts a towel around him and walk him inside. "Any longer I would definitely have pneumonia." "You've already got a cold Shorty." "Do I need to be reminded of that?" "Sorry." Nick brings in a steaming hot cup of tea. "Thanks Nick." "That's okay." "You know, I really really love my wife and my baby girl." "Yep, I do." "I'm going to marry her and make her very happy. Because she deserves to be happy, she's very special to me." "I know, and you're pretty drunk." "I'm good... I love you guys." "We love you too." The music is turned up louder by Howie, "Yo, man turn that down a little will ya." Tim turns the volume down a little and the music is still thumping. Hours go by and it starts to a get a little late. At the flat all of us were asleep, well trying to get to sleep, and the guys on the coach had collapsed being so drunk and were spread out on the floor and Tim was sleeping in the toilet with toilet roll wrapped around his head.

Date: 18/12/2000    Time: 10:00am   Place: in the flat    Music: none

That morning it was like hell, we were all running about trying to get everything ready. Brian's mum and my mum were fussing around me, I spent most of the time walking around in bathrobe all the morning while we dressed the kids up for the day. Jenni-Kay was wearing a white dress with a white frilly hat and tiny white shoes. Alex Junior and Kevin Junior had blue suits and a little bow ties and black shiny shoes. The brides' maids soon arrived. Laura, Jenni-Kay and Dita as the flower girl for both of us, their hair was put up in French plaits and they wore white dresses with flowers in their hair. "Linzi, sweetie, let me look at you." said Jackie putting her hands on my shoulder and turning me round to face her. "You'll look after Brian for me won't you?" "Yeah, I will." "He's so lucky to have you, you're very pretty and you've got such a beautiful daughter." "It's Brian you should thank for that." "Anyway, today's your day and we're gonna have a gorgeous young guy waiting at the altar, to take you forever." "Thanks Jackie." Jackie cuddles me. "Well I must go sort out these bridesmaids." "Okay." Jackie disappears into a room and Jenni comes out of the bathroom. "Hi Jenni." "Hi Linz'. How you feeling today." "Okay, actually I'm absolutely nervous." "I'm nervous for you too." "I know as soon as I walk into that church I'm gonna start crying." "You can't cry at your own wedding." "I know, but I'll probably end up crying anyway." "You're silly." "I think we're both silly. As soon as this day's over I am gonna be so happy." "I'm not surprised I would be too if I was in your shoes." Joanne comes into the hall way. "Hey, you're wanted in the hair department." "Yeah, I'm just coming...all this for one day." "It's mad." Me and Jenni go into the living room.

At the coach the guys are still asleep apart from Harold Snr. "Brian Thomas Littrell, are you gonna wake up?" Brian mumbles, Harold shakes him. "W...w what?" "I think you better get up." "What time is it." "Ten thirty." "It's only ten thirty...TEN THIRTY! Man we'd better get up, we gotta be at the church in two hours!!" "Brian calm down, we'll wake all these guys up and we'll sort everything out from there." "Okay, okay." Harold and Brian walk around waking everybody up and removing the loo roll from Tim's head. About ten minutes later everybody was up and running about finding clothes to wear. "Brian are these you're pants or mine." "Try them on and if they're too small or too big, then they're mine." "Okay." AJ puts on the trousers "They're mine." "Good, if you'd put mine on, then you would probably have the bottom of your legs showin'." "I wouldn't want to wear your pants." "Whatever, have you seen my bow-tie?" "There's one hangin' on the door." "Oh thanks, you know, I'm nervous." "What for?" "I've never had or been to an English wedding before." "Neither have I, but it could be cool." "You would say that." "So how do I look?" "Like a guy who's gonna get married in an hour and a half." Harold Snr walks in with a smile on his face. "Hey dad." "Are you all set?" "Just about I think." "She's a nice girl." "I know, that's why I'm marrying her." "Jenni-Kay is going to look so sweet Brian." said AJ. "Jenni-Kay?" "Thanks AJ." "Well tell me." "I've got a little baby girl, I know I should have told you, but I didn't even know myself till a few day ago.." "I've got a grandchild?" "Yeah, and she is the sweetest thing you could ever see." "I can't wait, does your mother know?" "If she didn't, I think she might do now." "How come you didn't phone and tell us?" "Like I said, I didn't even find out myself until a few days ago." "I can remember when you were in diapers." "Oh, please don't even go there dad." Brian sits down on the bed. "But you were a really cute baby once; now look at you, all grown up." "Dad, please you're embarrassing me." "I'm just so proud of you, of everything you've done.. And now there's a baby girl." "And she is so special to us." "Well I can't wait to welcome her into the family." "And no doubt she can't wait to meet you.. Right, come on, let's get a move on. Otherwise we're going to be late." "And we wouldn't want that." "Where are my shoes." asked Brian searching around the room. "They're out in the hall." "Oh, okay." Brian walks into the hall.

At the flat it has now turned into complete mayhem things had gone missing and everyone was running around the place. It was time for me to finally put my dress on, it's a white satin off-the-shoulder dress, I had to wear a diamond tiara and had flowers placed into my hair which was made into a French plait. We went out in the garden with the bridesmaids for a photo session, I had to kneel on a white blanket with the bridesmaids around me, then we had separate photos done of the same thing. I had a photo done with my dad, and then a photo with my mum. The last set of photos were with only the bridesmaids together.

The guys were just leaving the flat and were making their way to the church they all climb into the Jeep and the others get into their cars. When they arrive they go in to meet the vicar. "Good morning." "Hi." "If you would like to stand on the front row of seats, with the best man." "Where'd Nick go?" "He was around here just now." said Kevin who goes to look outside. "Now don't get nervous, it's not that bad." "Well, I'm a nervous kinda guy." "Well don't worry about a thing, all you'll be doing is saying a few words, give the ring to the bride and then she'll give the ring to you." "Do I get to kiss her?" "Yes, you get to kiss her." Kevin comes back in with Nick in tow. "I found him." "Nick, where did you go?" "I was talkin' to the guys outside." "We gotta get ready." "Sure." Brian and Nick walk down to the front row of seats and sit down.

At the flat all of us are about to leave for the church, the stretched limousine had arrived outside, myself, my mum, Brian's mum and the bridesmaids climbed in and we made our way to the church. "How you feeling now?" asked Jackie. "Now I am scared." "It'll be okay." "I hope I look okay." "You look gorgeous, even Jenni-Kay thinks so." We soon arrive, people are taking photographs of us as we step out of the car. Everyone goes inside, I meet up with my dad outside, we link arms, the music starts to play and we walk in. we get to the front of the church, my dad changes places with Brian and the church turns silent. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of these two people in holy matrimony." The vicar babbles on for a while. " may I have the rings." Nick takes the rings out of his pocket and gives them to the vicar. "These two rings will symbolise the love that you two have for each other, they will bind you together with the love that you have between you." The vicar babbles on he gives one of the rings to Brian. "Brian will you repeat after me, I Brian Thomas Littrell.." "I Brian Thomas Littrell.." "Take Linzi Kay Waghorn.." "Take Linzi Kay Waghorn.." "To be my lawful wedded wife.." "To be my lawful wedded wife.." "To have and to hold.." "To have and to hold.." "For better or for worse.." "For better or for worse.." "In sickness and in health.." "In sickness and in health.." "From this day forward.." "From this day forward.." "Till death us do part.." "Till death us do part.." Brian places the ring onto my finger. "Linzi will you repeat these words "I Linzi Kay Waghorn.." "I Linzi Kay Waghorn.." "Take Brian Thomas Littrell." "Take Brian Thomas Littrell." "To be my lawful wedded husband." "To be my lawful wedded husband." "To have and to hold." "To have and to hold." "For better or for worse." "For better or for worse." "In sickness and in health." "In sickness and in health." "From this day forward." "From this day forward." "'till death us do part." "'till death us do part." I take the ring and place it on Brian's finger "Do you Brian Thomas Littrell take Linzi Kay Waghorn, to be your lawful wedded wife?" "I do." "And do you Linzi Kay Waghorn, Take Brian Thomas Littrell, to be your lawful wedded husband?" "I do." "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride." Brian and me kiss each other. Instead of walking out of the church we both move to stand in the pews behind us.

After we have sign the registry book we make our way outside, where we are bombarded by rice and confetti, we made our way to a near park where we had more photos taken. We all stood near some bushes and had the whole family standing behind us. Donna stood near to Joe and in front of Jerald, the photo is taken and they move away so that only me and Brian are standing there. "Hi, you must be Donna." "Yeah, didn't I talk to you last night." "Sure did. I'm Jerald, Kevin's brother." "Oh, hi, I thought you looked like him." "People often say that we look like each other." "I suppose that's what you get for being brothers, people say that I look like my sister." "Well you are sisters, so you would look alike." "They have reason for it." "What's the reason?" "We're twins." "Oh, right. You're goin out with Nick ain't ya?" "Yeah, I haven't been going out with him for that long, it must be about eight months." "Eight months isn't a long time." "Not long compared to some people." "Like those two?" "If you want." "I'm single at the moment." "I didn't picture you as being single. You look more like the kind that belongs to someone." "I did, we broke up last year." "So, are you going to the party this evening?" "Yep, I've got to I'm staying where Kevin's staying, wherever that is." "That's at Jen, Linzi's and my flat. I'll warn you, I sleep walk. I don't know if you heard about me and a knife." "What knife? Are you trying to scare me or something?" "No. I was winding Howie up that's all?" "That's okay then, you know I haven't got a clue where Tim's staying, I suppose he's staying at a bed and breakfast." "Probably. Anyway, I suppose that I must go find Linzi and Jen and see if they've stopped crying." "I would have expected AJ to be crying." "He always cries for any reason." Donna said laughing. "He can't be that bad, he's a guy, guys don't cry, well I don't anyway." "Let's just say that he had very good reason." "What's the reason?" "I can't say, you have to ask a different source." "Why can't you tell me." "I made a promise and I don't go back on promises. Then again, if you were to ask someone else, they didn't promise AJ." "I think I've actually heard about this, I think it involves a problem that us guys have. does it?" Donna just laughed and gave a saucy grin. "It does, I knew it, AJ told me about it, he was drunk, I was sober he said something about you standing in front of him when it happened." "I was the cause of it! Accidentally of course." "Oh right, I wouldn't want to think that it was AJ flirting." "Just the opposite; Joe and Co., say all I have to do is open my mouth and I'm flirting." "It's okay, I used to say that to Kev and Tim, they both used to do the same thing as you, they always used to say things out aloud when gorgeous girls walked past." "Unfortunately, it's part of the package with me. I can't change it." "You're not flirtin' now, so it can't be that bad." "This is the sensible me." "Shall we go and do something else, instead of standing here chatting." "Yeah, I suppose that we better go and join the others." "Let's go."

Not long they soon made their way to the hall for the reception. Linzi and Brian were sitting in a corner talking. Linzi wiped her eyes and smiled up at Brian. Jenni and AJ were laughing very loudly and AJ turned to stare at Howie who was watching very intently. "Howie what's your problem?" Donna and Jerald walked over to join Nick, Joanne and Kevin. "Hi, Kev, hi Nick, and you must be Joanne, the one that Kevin keeps going on about." "Jerald, shut up." Donna sees her chance at embarrassing a few people. "So, Joe, who's your next victim?" "You'd better watch it ferret." "What you going do if I don't watch it?" Linzi comes up behind them. "Hi guys, this is gonna be fun, I like this." "I like this? You like what? Or don't I want to know?" "I like this, does it matter." "No, as long as you like this!" Donna creased up and received a strange glare from Linzi in return. "Donna, are you okay?" Said Nick. "I'm fine and I haven't even touched any coke yet!" "Isn't that meant to be Brian and Jenni's line." "It's mine this time. Just look at me!" "I am." "Don't worry about me." "How can't I not worry, do you worry about how you look?" "No." "Well I've got to tell you that you're looking a bit podgy." "Thanks a lot, I'll remember that for future reference." "You'll need to. You're gonna get bigger." "So, anyway, what's happening now then?" "Howie has a staring problem, Kevin has a fascination with Joe's hair, B-Rok has had two glasses of cola and can't stop laughing. I have no idea what AJ'd given to Jenni, drink wise, she's gone mad. He's trying to hold Jenni up before she falls down, Linzi is talkin' to Joe and you and me are talkin'." "So, when's the party starting. I can't wait!" "After we've had something to eat." "Ooh food, good I'm starving." They sit down at their table.

That evening just as everyone had piled into the hall, the DJ started the music. "Please could you put your hands together for Mr and Mrs Littrell!" everyone claps and me and Brian walked onto the dance floor. 'All 4 One' with 'I swear' starts to play. "Ahhh, isn't it sweet?" said Donna. "I think Linzi looks nice." Said Nick putting his arms around Donna's shoulders. Kevin and Joe are still talking. "Enjoying your drink?" "Yeah it's (hiccup) really nice." with that Joe falls down. Kev laughs "Up you get Joe, I think you had a little too much to drink, I'd better take you home." Kev picks up Joanne and carries her towards Howie "Howie, I'm gonna take Joe home, she's very tired." "Okay." "Tell the guys I won't be back." "Yeah, sure." Kevin goes out of the hall and back home. The song ends and everyone joins the bride and groom on the floor. "Anyone for a dance?" Donna shouts at the top of her voice. "What about me Donna!" "You Nick, dancing to a slow song, I don't think so!" "Oh please!" Says Nick going down on his hands and knees begging. At that moment Howie walks over. "Hey, Nicholas! What ya begging for or shouldn't I ask." "Don't ask." "Didn't think I should." "I'm only asking her to dance." "Oh is that all. Tell ya what. Nick do ya wanna dance!" "Nick, will you just get off of the floor, or I'll get the boys to drag you up by your ears." "Only if you can drag Brian and AJ away from the girls." "Okay, I'll ask Jerald to help and I'm sure James would help if he were around here!" "Okay, Okay I'm gettin' up, I'm up. See better. Now can we dance?" "If you promise not to tread on my toes." "Would I?! Sorry Howie. I'm taken now." Nick and Donna walk onto the dance floor.

They stand and dance near AJ and Jen. "How are you doing Jen?" "Never better; you?" "Could be better; I think my toes are going to be broken if Nick here doesn't get his act together." "He can't be that bad." "Of course not; I suppose I'll have to forgive him." "Tell ya what. Get AJ to teach him to dance. He hasn't trod on my toes at all. Well not yet!" The song ends and Donna walks over to Howie. "Wanna dance? I'm trying to dance with everyone." "Oh great so that's the only reason that you wanna dance with me." "Of course not. I love you, didn't you know that?" Donna said with a grin. Howie raises his eyebrows at Donna. "Come on then. I guess I can't be the one who stops you dancing with every single guy here." "I'm honoured." she drags him onto the floor. Brian smiles at Linzi. "What's up with you smilie pants?" said Linzi. "Nothing, I just can't believe we made it." "Neither can I... you're mum loves Jenni-Kay, she hasn't been able to put her down since she arrived." "I know, well I hope that we'll have a great future ahead of us." "Of course we will." "Well I love you Mrs Littrell." "I love you too." "And that dress looks fantastic, it looks so good I can't wait to take it off." "Steady boy, there's plenty of time for that." "No, seriously, it's great to have finally made you my wife." "And I am so glad that I am.. And all this is so unreal it's a little bit scary." "It's a big thing getting married, and we've done so much in such a short time." "But we still did it." "Yes we did." Brian gives Linzi a kiss.

Donna wanders around the hall. "Does anyone else want to dance with me? Have I left anyone out here?" "Donna I think you've danced with every guy here at least twice." "Where's Kevin. I haven't danced with him yet." "He took Joe home. She wasn't feeling too good." "Oh well I'll have to dance with him later." Donna starts walking around the hall. She spots Jerald across the room and goes over to him. "Have I danced with you?" "No not yet." "Come on then. I'm on a mission." "What?" "I've got to dance with every guy here." "Oh is that all. I thought it was going to be something better." "Like what?" "I dunno. Like you had to snog every guy here." "I wouldn't do very well at that." "I dunno. I'd be up for it." "Jerald Richardson! You know I'm taken." "Can't help looking though!" "Well I ain't gettin' jiggy with it with you!" "Oh hardy ha!." "We'll when you've got a man like mine you need to look around." Nick appears "Jerald! Keep your hands off my woman, are all you Richardson's the same, it must be in the blood." "Nick, we're only dancing." "Just don't get too close to her." "I won't." Nick walks away, you can hear Brian laughing in the background. "Ignore Nick. I'll sort him out later." "Good, he always picks on me." "What's wrong with him anyway?" "I don't know what's wrong with him, I wanna know what's wrong with B-Rok, he keeps laughing, and his laugh is so annoying." "He's just had too much cola. He always gets like that." Donna stops dancing and lifts her hand to her eyes. "Whassup?" "I just need some fresh air that's all." "You are lookin' a little pale." Donna starts walking towards the doors.

Once outside she leans against the rail and takes a few deep breaths, Nick follows her "Donna!! Are you okay?" "I'm fine." "Are you sure, there's nothing wrong is there?" "I just feel a little dizzy that's all." "If there was anything wrong, you would tell me." "Of course. I just think that I need a break." "Sorry, you make me so worried when you go and do things like this, Are you sure you're okay?" " Nick can I ask you a question?" "Yeah" "Can you catch me if I ...." with that Donna falls down and Nick catches her. "Now what am I supposed to do? Hellooo Donna, Wakey, wakey." Nick gets up and runs inside. "Help! Donna's fainted!" Everyone in the hall runs out, leaving Brian still sitting in the hall. Nick sat on the steps outside cradling Donna in his arms. The ambulance had arrived Donna was put onto a stretcher and lifted into the back of the ambulance. Nick gets in with her and they close the doors, one of the men puts an oxygen mask on her face. "Can you tell me if she's taking any medication?" "Not that I know of." "Has she had any operations in the last month." "No." "Is she pregnant?" "Yeah." "How long." "i'm not sure." "Has she had any kids before?" "How the hell should I know, I've only been with her for eight months." "Has she had kids before?" "I don't think so." "Has she had anything to eat or drink on which she is allergic to?" "No." "How did she seem before?" "Okay I guess, she was talkin' to a friend of mine." "Can you tell me her name?" "Donna Ludlow." "And you are?" Nick gives him a funny look. "Er, I'm Nick Carter." "Okay, Nick we're going to take Donna up to St. Christopher's hospital, they'll do some tests." "Nick, I'm sorry." "Donna!! Are you okay honey?" "I'm just fine. You go back to the party." "No way, not with you like this." "I'll be just fine." "I'm not leaving you like this. Donna what's wrong?" "I just feel slightly dizzy. Tell the others I'm sorry." "I'm not leaving!!" "Fine, stay. I'm sorry Nick." "What you sayin' sorry for, you didn't do anything wrong." "What's happening?" "I don't know honey, you're gonna be fine, that's all, they're gonna look after you, and I'm not gonna leave you." "Thanks. I love you." "I love you too, I'll always love you Donna, I'm never gonna leave you." "Quit playing games with my heart." "What's that supposed to mean?" "I was just trying to sing." "You gotta relax, don't talk." "No one can shut me up." "I kinda noticed, as soon as we're back home you're gonna stay in bed, and I'm gonna do everything for you, I'm not gonna let you do anything around the house." "Me stay in bed, you must be joking." "I didn't mean all the time, if anything happens to either you or the baby, I'm gonna die." "Everything's going to be okay. At least, I say it is." "Why what's wrong?" "Calm down, please. Nothing's wrong..." "Calm down; calm down! I can't come down! Donna I'm, I'm, I'm, Oh I don't know." Donna reached up and wipe the hair off of Nicks face. "Please calm down, you'll make me feel worse." "I think I need a doctor." "Nick, would you do me one favour?" "What, I'd do anything." "Just shut up." "Sure" "How long till we get there? My stomach really hurts." "Donna what's wrong?" "I just said, my stomach hurts, that's all." "Oh god. sorry how long are we gonna be till we're there?" "About another 4 minutes." "Can't you make it any less?" "We're travelling as fast as we can at the moment." "Okay." Nick goes back to sit next to Donna "Has it got any worse?" "No, it's still the same." "If it gets any worse you gotta tell me." "Don't worry I'll tell you." They arrive at the hospital, Donna is taken into casualty and Nick goes to the reception to tell them Donna's details, then he goes to join her in the ward. "Hi Donna, How ya feelin'?" "They gave me something for the pain and they said it's not good news." "Did they tell you what it was?" "Not exactly, just that it might be to do with the baby." "No way, why us? Why do we have to suffer?" "It's just my luck, but they did say that it's not definite." "We can always try again." "I'm not sure I would like to go through this again! It hurts too much." "Next time, it's gonna be different, I promise." "Go get the doctor for me!" "Donna what's wrong?!!" "Ow, could you please just get the doctor. I'm scared, Nick, just go get him." Nick runs out of the room and comes back in with a doctor "What's wrong?" "These pains are starting to get worse. What the hell is a matter with me?" "Your body is going through some kind of rejection." "So, basically you're saying my body doesn't want me to have this baby?" "I'm sorry." Nick and Donna look at each other and Nick looks down at the floor, the doctor leaves the room "Damn!" "Why me?" Nick sits on the floor "I don't know, what did we do wrong?" "I just want to go home. Nick get me out of here, I can't stand hospitals." "I can't, I don't wanna do anything that could do more damage." Nick starts to cry. "Nick, I'm the one meant to be crying, you're meant to be comforting me!" "I'm sorry, I just wanted to stand in front of the guys and say 'hey I'm a dad, I've finally grown up,' but that's never gonna happen is it? I'm sorry if I'm making you feel worse. I can't help it." "I would have loved for you to be able to tell other guys that. I would have been the proudest mum on the earth, maybe one day. I just don't know what else to do. This pain just hurts so much." "I might go and phone one of the guys, I won't be long, just don't go anywhere." "Nick, I think you better get the doctor." "Again, what's wrong?" "I think... just please get him. Hurry up." Nick gets up, opens the door and shouts 'Help' a doctor comes running in, he places an oxygen mask onto Donna's mouth, and injects some painkillers into her arm "What's wrong?" "It's okay, it's nothing to be alarmed about." "Well tough I am alarmed." Nick grabs the doctor by the scruff of the collar. "Nick, leave the Doctor alone, he's trying his best." Nick lets go and runs out of the room "What's up with him?" "He's just very upset, the same as me, but he's taking it worse. Just try your best, that's all I ask." "I am, I never knew famous guys would do that to a person." "Can we just get this all over with, I just want to go home." "I can't let you home until tomorrow morning, we need to operate on you." "Could you tell Nick not to phone the others up and let them know, I don't want their evening spoiled. They've just got married." "Sure, I'll go and tell him." The doctor goes outside and over to Nick "Your girlfriend has asked me if you would mind not calling up the others and letting them know?" "Yeah sure." The doctor goes back into the room.

Nick makes the phone call "Hello, this is the Brian Littrell mobile phone line; Brian is rather busy with the ladies, if you would like to leave a message please talk after the tone." "Brian, Brian it's Nick." "Hey Nick." "Brian, Donna's not too good." "Nick, what's wrong?" "I guess I'd better tell you, Donna found out that she was pregnant and she's losing the baby." "Nick, I don't know what to say, I'm sorry man." "That's okay, could you tell the other guys for me?" "Yeah sure Nick, look I gotta go, I'll call you in the morning, tell Donna that I'm sorry and tell her that everyone loves her." "Yeah, sure will." "See ya Nick." "Bye." Nick turns off the phone and goes into the room and stands next to Donna. "I called the guys and told them about it. B-Rok says sorry and that everybody loves you." "I told the doctor to tell you not too tell the guys. It doesn't matter, they would have found out anyway. They're great though, aren't they?" "Yeah, they are I couldn't change them for anything, they're like my brothers." "I know. I wouldn't change them for the world." "Knowing Brian, he's probably sitting on his chair in the hall biting his nails, and he'll tell them about it, and they'll come over in the morning and bring chocolates and flowers and cuddly toys." "I just look forward to seeing them. I just can't believe it's happened to me. Others, yeah, but me!" Donna wiped her eyes. "It's just not fair." "Hey, don't start cryin' we're gonna get through this, we'll try for another baby, Nothings gonna get in the way of us tryin' again." "It's just not fair. What's the time?" "About nine, why?" "The doctor says that they will operate. I honestly don't want this happening." "Can I have a cuddle?" Nick cuddles Donna.

In the hall Brian is sitting on the table looking at the mobile phone, Harold comes over to him "Yo! shorty, whassup?" Brian gets up and cuddles Harold. "What's got into you." "I've got to tell the guys, something." "What's wrong?" "Donnas' had a miscarriage." "Oh man, Brian I know why you feel so down." "I'm gonna go tell 'em." Brian lets go of Harold, walks forward a few steps before turning back around. "Did I just cuddle you?" "Yeah." "If I do that again, shoot me." "Thanks." Brian goes over to Alex who had just gone into the toilet. "AJ!!" "What?" said AJ going into one of the cubicle's. "There isn't anyone in here is there?" "Apart from me, no." "Good, I just got a phone call." "From Nick?" "Yeah, he's got some bad news he wanted me to tell you guys." "What's that?" "Donna, she found out that she was pregnant and... she's just lost the baby." "Oh man." "Yeah I know." "What they gonna do now?" said AJ doing up his flies and walking out of the cubical. "I don't know." "I wouldn't know what to do either if it was me." "Well I gotta go tell the others." Brian and AJ walk out of the toilets and over to Jenni, Linzi, Howie, Tim and Jerald. "Hey guys." "We gotta tell you something." "What?" "Nick phoned me." "How's Donna?" "That's what I gotta tell you about, Donna was pregnant, but she's lost the baby." No one says anything for a while, they just sort of looked around at their feet. Howie looks at Brian. "What could we do to help?" "I dunno. Nothing really I guess, except try and sympathise with them." "It's not exactly something that has happened to any of us." "She must feel terrible." "We'll go see her in the morning." "Yeah we'll buy her some flowers to try and make her feel better." said Howie. "It's a bit of a downer about your night." said AJ. "It's okay, I'm not that bothered about the party, I've got what I wanted and that makes me happy enough." "We'll have to just have the party on another day." "Yeah, that'll be cool." "So where are you and Linzi going to be going tonight?" asked Jenny. "It's a surprise, we can't tell you guys." said Linzi.

Kevin and Joe arrive back together. "Where have you guys been?" "Said Tim standing in front of Kevin with his arms crossed "This, nutter fainted on me." "Is that right." "Timothy Richardson, why would I do anything I shouldn't to a married woman, I took her to the flat, we had a drink of coffee, she sobered up." James arrives to get Joe. "Hi sweetie! are you ready to go home now?" Kevin sees James and looks away with a face filled with hate. "Yeah, let's go, I'm tired." "Hey Joe maybe we could have an early night." Kevin walks away slamming his fist on a nearby table. "I'll see ya later guys I'm going, see ya." Said Joe. Kevin walks over to join the others, they are all squashed into one corner of the hall looking miserable. "Hey wassup guys?" "You haven't heard?" "Heard what?" "About Donna, she was pregnant and she lost the baby earlier." "Oh wow, what can I do?" "Nothing at the moment, we have decided to give them a bit of space for a while until it has all calmed down." says Howie. "Now I feel really bad." "Nick'll probably want to try again with it, but I don't know if Donna's gonna be so sure." Said Brian taking of his bow tie. "We can't just sit around and do nothing." "There's nothing we can do, those two are the only two that can do something about it." "AJ's right, all we can do is show her all our love and support." "Did Nick say he'd be home tonight or not?" "He'll probably want to stay at the hospital with Donna." said Brian. "Let's try and enjoy the rest of this evening. We have good music and great food. We can have fun for donna." "That's a good idea." They walk onto the dance floor.

Date: 19/12/2000   Time: 10:35am   Place: Hospital    Music: None

The next morning... Donna slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room. Everyone's standing around the room talking. "He..." Donna tried through a dry throat. Swallowing she tried again. "Hey, why do I have a feeling of deja vu?" "You haven't been here before have you? I know I have." Said Brian who was looking rather tired." "I know, I've been in hospital too." Said Alex putting his arm around Jenni's shoulder. "The answer to that is do I really want to be here?" "No, but you needed to be, hey we bought you chocolates and flowers." Said Howie placing a bunch of red roses onto the bed and a big box of heart shaped chocolates. "Thanks you guys. You're all so sweet. In Jenni's words; what you trying to do now, get me fat?" "No, no, no, would we do a thing like that?" said Nick. "Someone fill me in on what I missed yesterday." "We just partied the whole night through." Said Alex doing a small dance on the spot that he was standing on. "I put my head in a bowl of ice-cream." Donna gave Brian a strange look. "I took a drunk lady home." "Who got drunk?" "Joe did, It was mostly my fault." "Kevin, I hope you behaved yourself." "All I did was take her home. It's not like we spent the night together or anything." "Yeah. So, has anyone seen the doctor recently?" "Yeah, I did." Said Nick looking towards Donna. "What he say?" Donna gripped her hands tightly in her lap near the roses. "He said that you're gonna be fine, and that if we wanted we could try for another baby, we just have to give it some time.." "I'm not sure I want to." "He just said that we could if we wanted to, not that we should." "Why me?" "Hey, don't start; it's not a good time to start doing soppy stuff in front of us guys." "What else am I meant to be thinking about?" Donna picked out one of the roses and twiddled it in her fingers. "I forgot something, I'm gonna go get it from the car." AJ runs out of the room and over to the car in the car park.

He takes out a large cuddle teddy from the boot of the car, and carries it back into the hospital and into Donna's cubicle. "I got something for you." Donna looks up from the rose and smiles slightly. "I've never had a teddy that big before." "Well it's yours, I don't know what you're gonna do with it, or where you're gonna put it, but I'm glad you like it." "It can have prime possession of my bed." Donna holds the rose out. "You can have this." "Thank you very much." "Hey Donna, You must be feeling better. Just leave my boyfriend alone." "What's that supposed to mean? I was only giving him a present." "Yeah, I know. I'm only playing. Just don't make a habit of it." Donna smiled at Jenni. "Don't worry, I won't. I'll pick another victim next time." AJ gives Jenni the rose by placing it down her top. Kevin stares at Joanne from across the room. Joanne catches his gaze and as if trying to convince herself she slides her arm around James' waist. "So, when can I come home then? I don't think I could stay here much longer than necessary. I'll go mad if I have to stay here." "I don't know if you can come home or not, I could ask?" said Nick getting up and going out of the door. "I have this feeling that you lot came here without the kiddies on purpose. How are they?" "Okay at the moment." "Where are they anyway?" "Me and Linzi left Jenni-Kay with the grandparents." "Me and Alex left the twins with Denise." "And I've left Billie Joe with Kerry." "I feel rotten." "Well you look how I feel." Said Kevin smiling to himself. "What's up with you then? Come tell Aunty Odie." "Nothing, it's just that I couldn't sleep last night." "I couldn't do nothing but sleep; I must have been so doped up. Where's Nick got too?" "He went out to get a doctor I think."Donna looks over at the door.

Nick comes back in with a doctor. "The doctor wants to check up on you." Said Nick sitting down on the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling today Donna?" "Okay, a little sore, but ok apart from that." "That's good, we'll be letting you home sometime today, there will be a nurse coming around about twice a day to check on you." "If it means getting out of here, then that is just fine with me." "I don't want you to be doing anything too strenuous for the next few weeks." Donna raised her eyebrows and grinned slightly. "You must be feeling better." Said Jenni as she caught on to the reason for Donna's grin. "Why's that?" Said AJ. Jenni grinned at Donna before turning her attention back to AJ. "Let's just say that once you've known Donna a while you know how her brain works." "Why do I have a bad feelin' about this?" Alex said in a worried voice. "Right, no strenuous exercise of any sort." Donna said looking out the corner of her eyes at Nick. "So how long before I'll be as fit as a..." "Horse." Kevin tries to hide behind Howie but doesn't quite manage it. "Well, horses do have to carry some heavy people you know, so they have to be strong." Donna directed at Kevin. "If I weren't lying in bed now you'd be in some serious trouble." "Well look at me I'm shakin'(!)" The doctor cleared his throat. They all stare at him "Ummm...you're gonna need lots of bed-rest for a few weeks." "Guys, does that mean I get a buzzer?" "Maybe. It's only for a few weeks though." "Howie, it's a buzzer, it won't keep you up all night, well it might do, if the person controlling the buzzer uses it to much and annoys everyone." Linzi glares at Donna and raises her eyebrows. "By the way Donna, when he says bed-rest I don't think he means the kind that you usually mean." "Shame, I'll just have a lot to catch up on." "All you girls talk about, is sex." Said Brian. "Well, without it you wouldn't have a little girl, so watch your mouth." Donna said with a pointed look. "Anyway, we like to compare you lot." "What do you mean when you say compare?" "Well we have to know who's best." Donna laughed and grabbed her stomach. "Please don't make me laugh, it hurts too much." "Sorry, can I say that the best out of us has to be me." Said AJ looking down into his Tommy Hilfiger dungarees. "So, can I go home now?" "Hold on a minute. AJ when have you been the best? I'm the best no doubt about it." "Brian, if you think you're the best, you've got to be kiddin' me?" "I'm the best because, I've been through more than you guys, so I deserve to be the best." "Oh yeah." "Yeah." Nick buts in. "Guys, both of you are wrong." "How?" said AJ with a glare. "You guys don't have a good attention span." "We have good attention spans, you don't have any attention span." "Oh yeah." "Yeah." "Yeah." "Hey Brian, we agree on something." "I guess we do." Howie buts in ."You guys have no idea." The all stop shouting at each other and face Howie "I'm the best with the ladies." "How are you so good." "I know how to catch their hearts." The guys start laughing. "What." "Howie, you are so funny." "No, I mean it." "Yeah right." Howie, Nick, Brian and AJ are now arguing over who's best, Kevin grabs Brian's shoulder. "Ouch, that hurts." "Sorry, guys, to stop this stupid little argument, I'll say that I'm the best, because the ladies fall to my feet every time I speak." The argument starts up again. "Shut up!" they stop shouting. "Shut, shut up, shut up." "Sorry." "Does it matter, I want to go home and you lot are giving me a head ache. Nick, can I have a word?" "Yeah sure, will you guys go outside for a moment." "I'll see you rabble later. Make sure that there's a buzzer waiting for me." "Yes Madam Donna." They all go outside. "So what you wanna talk to me about?" "I feel really bad for ruining the party last night." "You shouldn't it wasn't your fault." "I know, but I just feel bad, it was Linzi and Brian's wedding day.. Why don't we throw a party." "How are we gonna organise a party?" "I don't know, but I want to do something." "I'll see what I can do, you're supposed to be taking it easy." "I will do." Nick smiles.

Nick goes outside, through the glass Donna watches as Nick moves his arms around the place, and comes back in the room with Howie. "Thanks, you're an angel." "I was told to look after a very pretty girl, but I can't find one." "Thanks. I'll remember that. So who told you there was this pretty girl anyway?" "Kaos did." "Come here gorgeous." "Do I have to?" "Fine, be like that." Donna turns her head away and stares out the window. "Sorry, do you forgive me?" "I'm thinkin' about it."Howie pouts and makes puppy eyes at Donna. "You look how I feel, D." "Like a puppy, are you sayin' you're a dog?" "I'm not answering that. I'm still thinkin'." "Dum de dum, di dah de dum, dum di da di dumbo." "Right, I forgive you...1... 2... 3... now." "You sounded like Bone when he's in a strop." "Well, would you say I'm in a good frame of mind now. Look where I am!" Donna shrugs her arms and sinks further down the bed. "Do you have to shrink down, you're now acting like AJ, he sank down into the sofa when he broke his arm." "Tell me, how do you expect me to act?" "Like a female, you know someone said that when you put a hat on, that you looked like Brian, but I don't actually think you would." "Thank god for that." "That's okay, Truthfully what do you think of Brian?" "He's absolutely gorgeous and as soppy as a puppy. Why?" "I just wanted to know, he's not always like that." "Your all perfect gentlemen when you wanna be." "Not him." "Is that jealousy I detect?" "No, it's just that on the road he's always huffy and puffy." "What's up with you? Is something wrong or are you just in a strange frame of mind?" "No, it's just that he's always shouting for most of the day, and for the other half he's as happy as Larry." "Come and sit down. Your pacing's make me nauseous." "Sorry." Howie sits down. "So, what's wrong. I know you all too well by now to know when something's wrong. Just look at Kevin or AJ. I always know when something's wrong with them. They go all quiet." "I have been quiet, I just can't not be quiet anymore." "So. What's wrong, do I have to guess?" "Brian's winding me up." "How?" "I can't get a girlfriend, and he thinks it's funny." "Well, if I weren't going out with Nick, I'd go out with you." "No you wouldn't, Nick told me you wouldn't." "Well, he would have said that at the time. He wanted me to go out with him not you." "He said it about two years ago, when we first met you at that concert, I have to say that I actually thought you were really cute and when you were dancin' with me, it was like a dream come true." "Look, I don't know what to say." "Nothin' just let me spill my heart out to you." Donna patted a space next to her. "Come and sit beside me and tell Aunty Donna all about it." Howie moves and sits on her bed.

Linzi and Brian had gone up to Linzi's parents to pick up Jenny-Kay. The others are getting the flat decorated. "Nick where did you put those balloons?" "On the chair near the door." "He's gonna be so surprised, well I hope so." The phone starts ringing. "Hello." "Hello, Nick." "This is Kev, if you want Nick I can go get him." "No, you'll do." "Who is this?" "Don't you recognise me, it's me sugar." "I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong number." "No I don't. Don't you even remember that brilliant night we had together?" "What night?" "You don't remember do you? How could you forget?" "Joanne why are you calling me." "You really don't recognise this voice do you. What the hell did they do to me? I hope they didn't do the wrong op on me!" "Sorry, I'm gonna have to leave, I've got a party to organise." "Ok, sugar. Go get my baby Nick for me." "Oh my god, Donna Ludlow, you're gonna die." "You can't kill me yet. I'm still delicate." "Just forget about what I just said." "What was that?" "About Joe." "Oh, if you go and go get my baby, then I will forget." "Sure, Nicholas Carter, your girlfriend's on the phone." "Bye sugar." Donna laughs and then groans. "Boy does it hurt to laugh." "Hello, Donnsy baby." "Hi, baby." "How ya feeling?" "Fine, for what I've just gone through. Anyway, I'm phoning up to let you know we're on our way home." "Did you ask the doctor if you were allowed out of your bed?" "No." "Donna Marie Ludlow, I hope no-one saw you, and I hope Howie's there." "Yeah, I couldn't stay there any longer. It's so lonely." "You've got Howie." "Yeah, but he's not very talkative anymore." "I hope he hasn't upset you?" "Nope. I just wanna get home." "How long do you think you'll be." "About half an hour." "What was you and Kevin talkin' about, all I heard was what about last night." "Why?" "It sounded interesting." "Oh, well, in that case. We just had a little fun that's all." "Tell me more." "We just had a little trip of our own that's all." "What kind of a trip." "You know..." "You were in hospital last night." "I know, I was just winding you up." "I wish you wouldn't, look I really gotta go, AJ's got problems with helium, and he's got a very squeaky voice." "Sorry, love you really. We're be home soon, so get ready." "Sure will, sees ya soon sexy." "Bye baby." The phone clicks as Donna puts the phone down.

At the flat. "Hey Nick I sound like you." said AJ in a squeaky voice. "We better hurry up, they on their way home." "Everything is ready." A little while later Donna and Howie turn up. "Quickly you guys." "Have they turned up yet?" "No, but it won't be long until they are." Half an hour later the door bell rings and everyone starts running round hiding. When everyone is hidden Kevin looks around. "So who's gonna open the door then?" "With the lights down, he'll think that we went out, he's got a door key, he'll open the door." A few minutes later the door opens. "Where'd the guys go?" "They're probably in the living room. They open the door and the guys jump out and start cheering. "Okay, what happened?" asked a very confused Brian. "It's a party for you two, it was all Donnas' idea." said Nick. "Where is Donna?" "In the bedroom." At that moment Donna walked slowly in. "No, I'm here." "Hi there." Said Linzi. "Hi." "How you feeling?" "Fine actually. Still slightly sore but that will go after a while." "Thank you for all this, you didn't have to." "I wanted to, I felt bad for messing it up yesterday." "Well it's very nice, thank you." Kevin walked over to Donna. "Can I talk to you a minute?" "Yeah, sure. Just help me to the landing." Kevin helped Donna to the landing. "So?" "About Joanne." "Yeah, what about her?" "It was a mistake." "What was?" "About us nearly sleeping together." Donna's eyes widened and she quickly looked away. "Ohh." "We were drunk of course." "Oh, that explains it." "We didn't do it anyway. Just please don't say anything." "No, I promise." "It was really good actually." "Kevin?" "What?" "I don't really want to know what you get up to behind closed doors." "It was purely platonic." "I bet that was Joanne's words wasn't it?" "Yeah, they were. How you know?" "It's one of her favourite sayings." Nick comes out the door. "What you doin' out here, you'll catch your death." "I nearly did." "Exaggerate, it wasn't like that." "Well, for you it wasn't." "What were you guys talkin about?" "Oh, just how I'm feeling." "How are you feelin'?" "All the better for seeing you." Kevin walks back inside leaving them on the landing.

AJ is dancing about. "What the hell is this on my shirt?" Kevin looks down. "Oh my god, is it puke?" "Ehhh." "It's not mine, I had peanuts." "I told you you shouldn't bounce those babies about after they've been fed." said Jenny handing him a cloth. "I'll go change." "Be quick." Brian stands holding Jenny-Kay in his arms. "What colour balloon should we put here?.. What's that.. Pink? I don't think they had any pink balloons, they only have red, will that do?" Brian sticks a red balloon on the wall. "There you go... no, I didn't mean that, you've got a smelly bum, shall we clean you up." He takes Jenny-Kay into the bedroom and lays her on the bed. Linzi walks in behind him. "You okay?" "Yeah, just changing my little girl's bum." "Other than that?" "Yeah, why?" "We haven't really spoken since you've been here." "Oh, I hadn't realised. I'm sorry." "I thought I might have upset you." "No, in what way would you upset me?" "I don't know, I just want us to interact more.. Not to sound jealous or anything, but you seem to be having more of a laugh with Jenny than me." "No, no. that's not true, I love you. You've given me a family, I couldn't ask for more from you. I was wrong to say all those things to you, I was wrong about a lot of things. Now, this week, seeing this little girl.. She is so beautiful, I would put my life on the line for her, and all those that may come in the future.. I can now see what I could have lost. It's so overwhelming that I can't think of anything else." "You seem to have bonded pretty well with her." "She is a diamond among stones. It's like she's an angel." "You know you're going to say that about all our children." Brian looks at her. "You want more kids." "Not right now, like you said, in the future." "Oh yeah, right." Brian puts Jenny-Kay's nappy on. "There you go, all done." Brian picks her up and cradles her in his arms again. "She has your eyes." says Linzi. "I love my family." "You're family love you too." they both smile at each other.

Nick looks at Donna. "We've been here before, like this." "Deja-vu." "Yeah, and you know what happened last time." "Well, I think I won't be able to manage anything like that for a few days at least." "You saying that we're gonna get to do it again?" "Well, you weren't that bad. It didn't put me off." "You sayin' it was really good?" "I've already said that it was excellent." "How was the first time?" "The same as the second." "That's good, I can assure you that the third is gonna be so much better than the other two, even though you said they were excellent." "Just have to wait and see won't you." "You have to wait and see what I've got to give, the guys have been telling me about different things that they've tried, and they said that they work really good." "I can't believe you lot. They have nothing to do with us." "Yeah they do, I've got some new moves, for bed time." "Well, your have to wait a few days I afraid to say. Can I have a cuddle, I need some cuddle-therapy." Nick cuddles Donna. "Thanks, I needed that." "So did I." "I needed it more." "No I needed it ten times more than you did." "Missed me then did you?" "I always miss you." "I'm sorry for worrying you yesterday." "No it's okay, I just miss not looking forward to being a dad." "Maybe one day." "Maybe." Nick looks down the stairs then at his hands, which are clenched together. "Cheer up." "I can't help it." "I told you, one day." Nick cuddles Donna and starts to cry. "What you crying about?" "I'm just being silly, I'm scared Donna." "Why?" "What if we try again and the same thing happens, I can't let you go through this again." "It won't." "You can't be sure, what if you find you can never have kids again?" "Just cause it happened once doesn't mean it will happen again and if it does, there is always adoption." "It wouldn't be the same, I wouldn't feel like it's dad." "You could always find someone else." "What are you sayin?" "Exactly what I said." "You said I could always find someone else." "Well, you could." "I'm not leaving you." "That's what I wanted to hear." "You like making me worried, don'tcha?" "Yep. What happened to Jerald anyway?" "He's comin' later, he said that he would stay with Tim, he didn't want to interfere." "Oh. I suppose that we'd better go back inside." Nick kisses Donna. "Finished?" "Can I do that again?" "I wouldn't mind." Nick puts his hand up to Donna's face. He leans forward and kisses her lips. "What am I going to be missing out on for the next few days?" "A lot, can I kiss you again? I like it." "Feel free to help yourself." "I will, don't worry about those guys, they won't even know we've gone." "I'm starting to feel slightly tired now." "This early, if you go to bed you'll miss all the party." "I know. I'll probably just sit down for most of the time. You heard the doctor. No stressful workouts, of any kind." "Kissing is not a strenuous exercise." "I know." Nick looks at her and raises his eyebrows. "What are you thinking?" "Nothing." "Tell me." "Nothing." "Nick. Please tell me." "What would you do if I asked you something, that would shock you?" "Depends on what it is." Nick walks down a few steps so that he is kneeling on a step looking up at Donna. "Donna, you know I love you, don't you?" "Where is this leading?" "I love you so much that I would do anything for you." "That's like one of your songs isn't it?" "Donna will you pay attention to me?" "I am, it's just hard when you're on your knees." "Donna this a very hard question for me to ask, I'm trying to do my best." "I think I know where this is heading?" "Donna will you..." "Take a very deep breath, it might help." "I want you to marry me." "This is mad, you're just saying it because of what happened." "Donna it's not, I really mean it." Donna stares at Nick and burst out laughing and then groans. "Cor, does that hurt." "It's not funny." "I know, it's just..." "You're gonna say no." "No, I wasn't, you're putting words in my mouth." "Well?" "Can I wait till these drugs are completely out my system before I answer?" "I was gonna say that I would help you, but I can't." "Help?" "Like I did before." "I'm totally confused." "Last time we were out here, what did we do." "I would take up the offer but I can't." "I did say that, Donna please answer my question." "Okay." "Okay you will, or okay you'll answer the question?" "Okay..." Donna takes a deep breath. "I'd still prefer to let all the drugs to get out my system, but if you can't wait..." "No I can't wait." "Yes, if your totally sure." Donna walks towards the barrier and looks out.

Nick comes up behind her and puts his arms around her waist. "Watch the stomach, it's still tender." "Sorry, I don't think that you want me to put my hands further up." "No, they're fine where they are." Donna leans back and closes here eyes. "I love you Mrs Carter, hey I'd better get used to sayin' that." "Fine, Mr Carter." "I'm not fine I'm a big hunk of love." "Don't you think you should be going back inside?" "I wanna stay in peace and quiet holding you in my arms." "If I stand up much more I'll fall asleep." "You can fall asleep in my arms." "Standing up? I don't think so." "We'll sit down." "If you're sure you can carry me in. I do weigh about 8 stone." "We can sit out here." "All night?" "Yeah, it might get cold, but if we've got each other there will always be heat." "What a corny line. I'm not sure that the doctor would agree to this idea." Nick lets go and sits over by a wall. Donna stands there looking at him. Nick is sitting with his arms folded. "You have a very cheeky grin." "It's not a cheeky grin, it's a nice grin." Donna goes and sits carefully down by his side. "You wouldn't believe how sore I am. What the heck did they do to me?" "I don't know." "I don't think I want to know actually." Nick says nothing. "Why so quiet?" Nick still says nothing. Donna looks at Nick. Nicks head falls onto Donna's shoulder and he starts to snore. Donna elbows him in the ribs. "Wake up." He moves slightly but still he snores. Donna just sits there. Jerald appears "What's this, penny for a guy?" "No, wrong season." Donna tries to get up and falls back against the wall. "Ouch." "Give me your hand." Donna reaches out both hands to Jerald. He pulls her up from the ground. "Thanks." "Tired little guy." "Very." "You gonna leave him there?" "I don't want too, but if you can't carry him inside, I suppose we'll have to leave him." "Won't he freeze?" "I'll bring a blanket out in a little while." They go inside, a few minutes later Donna comes out with a blanket, but Nick isn't there.

Donna looks around just as a small little boy comes out of next door. "Have you seen a blonde haired man around here?" "Was he wearing a white mighty ducks top and blue jeans?" "Yeah, do you know where he went?" "Yeah, in my bed. My mam thought that he was cold so she got dad to take him inside." "Where's your mum?" "Me mams making him a cup of hot milk." "Tell her to send him back when he's ready." "He's still asleep." "Well, when he wakes up then." "You wanna come in?" "Very quickly then." "This way." Donna follows him inside "MAM, that lady from next door's here." "Hello?" "Oh hello, you must be Donna?" "Yeah, and your name is?" "Marie-anne." "I just wanted to say that when Nick wakes up just send him round." "He's fast asleep at the moment, you can go in." Donna walks in the room and looks down at Nick. "Hum." Donna chuckles and then rubs her stomach. The lady comes in. "He looks different when he's asleep." "Cute." "He looks younger." "He is young." "Is he?" "He is 22." "Only a baby then." "Yeah..." Donna walks up and pushes a few stray hairs from his forehead. "Woof woof." Shaking her head Donna turns to Marie-anne. "I'll be going, just send him back when he wakes up." "I will." Donna leaves the house.

Next door Donna sits down in a quiet corner and closes her eyes. Tim appears. "Hi there." "Hi," Donna said without opening her eyes. "You must be...Donna?" Opening her eyes she looks up to see a tall blond hair man. "Yeah and you are...?" "Tim." "Kevin's other bro?" "Yeah, I've heard a lot about you." "May I enquire what you've heard?" "Only that you've got a good personality, well that's what Kev said." "He says that about everyone. You look worn out." "I am. I just want to sleep." "The party's not started and you're tired." "I'm usually the lively one, but I've just gotten out of hospital." "What happened?" "I just lost my baby." "I'm sorry to hear that." "So am I. It couldn't be helped though." "Shame, all the things that Kevin has told me, you would have made a good mom." "All these compliments Kevin must have said." "He likes everyone does Kev, he always talks about the good things in people." "I know, he's quite nice himself. No one can do wrong by Kevin." "I know, have you met my brother Jerald?" "Yeah, at the wedding party the other night." "I didn't go to that." "I was dancing with everyone, I only had a few people left to dance with." "I wish I was there." "Do you like dancing then?" "Yeah, me and Kev used to dance together, we were called the terrible two." "I can imagine." "People usually say that I don't look like their brother." "You don't actually. You have nice hair, not that Jerald or Kevin haven't of course." "I've always wanted brown hair, I even dyed it once." "Blonde hair suits you though." "I get noticed too much." "Everyone with blonde hair does." "I know I've seen Nick." "People with blonde hair are gorgeous I think." AJ appears "Hidi ho." "Hidi ho." "What you guys talkin' about?" "Everything and nothing." "Oh that's nice, don't be scared of him, he's married." "Are you implying that I am scared of unmarried men AJ?" "You were scared of me before I was married." "No I wasn't." "She was, when we first met, she kept walkin away from me." "No I didn't." "You did." "Didn't." "She has a tendency to lie, Tim." "I don't." "See that's a lie." "I don't." "I believe you Donna, AJ's the one who lies a lot." "Thank you Tim." "I'll go then." AJ looked into his beer. "No, you don't have to go." "Yeah I do, I've got a wife to tend to." "Go tend to her and I'll stay here then." "Good, Bye." "Bye." Donna leans back against the sofa and sighed. "I'll leave to if you wanna get some sleep." "I'm not going to sleep yet. In fact I don't want to go to sleep. I'll miss everything." "I said that before I got married." "You have a very dirty mind." "That's not what I meant." "What did you mean?" "I meant that I was gonna miss out on goin' out with Kev and Jerald when I had got married." "Don't worry about me, it must be something they put in the medication." "You're very pretty, I know what Kev meant now." "Why, what did he say?" "He just said that you've got nice looks to match the personality. I implied that you were pretty." "Thanks. I can't see it myself." "Well you are, don't let anyone tell you you're not." "I think I could learn to like you." "You don't need to learn it's usually natural." "So, where is Kevin and Jerald anyway?" "Those two are probably having a peanut race." "A what?" "It's a game where each of you have one peanut, you put them on the floor, you have to flick it to the other end of the room and whoever wins gets to a free beer from the pub, and the looser has to eat peanuts and salad cream." "Ehh. Shall we go and see if we can find them?" "I wouldn't, we might tread on the peanuts." "What is the time?" "Two thirty." "Is that all?" "Yeah, why?" "I'm trying to work out how many hours I've been awake for that's all." "What's wrong with Nicky boy?" "He's asleep next door." "What's he doin' asleep?" "I don't know, if anything I'm the one who should be asleep. He sat down and fell asleep, then your bro came along." "What's Nick doin' next door." "She took him in when she found him asleep." "You wanna see if he's gonna come home?" "Sure, you might have to help me up though." "Oh sure." Tim takes Donna's hands and help her up. "Shall we go get him?" "Sure, lead the way." They go out of the flat and over to the neighbours house.

They knock on the door, and it's soon answered. "Hello again." "Hi, is he awake yet?" "Yeah, he's just talkin' to my daughter." "Where is he?" "He's in the living room, come straight through." "Thanks." They go into the living room, Nick is playing with Lego. "Hello, sleepy head." "Hello." "Ready to come home yet?" "Can I finish making this car?" "Sure. Thanks for coming over with me Tim." A small girl about three years old comes into the room. "Nick, are you goin' home?" "I have to, it's my friends party." "Ain't she cute?" "Nick, is that that lady you were talking about." "Yeah, her name's Donna, you can say hello to her." the girl turns to Donna. "Are you taking him home?" "In a while. So, what's your name?" "Missy-Jane." Donna smiles and bends to the girls level. "So, what have you built?" "I built a house, it's like the one my daddy lives in." "Is it big?" "Yeah, it's got two play rooms and a swimming pool." "It must be big." Donna smiles at the girl and ruffles her hair before standing up and looking at Nick, the girl kneels down next to Nick and gives him a cuddle, Nick grabs her and holds her in the air. "I'll be outside." "I'll be out soon, I've got to get this little rascal off me." "Okay." Donna turns and walks outside. "They look kinda cute together, don'tcha think?" "Yeah, real cute." "You look a bit down." "I feel like hell." "I don't blame you." screaming is heard from inside the flat. "She's got me, she's got me." "Nick?" Nick comes out with the little girl on his back. "Yeah?" "What are you doing?" "Coming out of the house." "It sounded as though someone was being murdered." The girl giggles. "Who was that, where did that noise come from?" "Missy, was it Nick?" "No she's inside." The girl giggles again. "Shall we go and try find her?" "I think we need to." "MISSY? MISSY, WHERE ARE YOU?" Donna starts calling. "I'm up here silly." "Tim stop talkin'." "Yeah Tim, shut up, we're trying to find Missy." "My backs starting to hurt, what is this thing on my back... oh my god it's missy, ARGH." Donna picks the little girl off Nick's back. "Where was you?" "Nick's silly." "Come on, let's take you back to your mum. I'll be out in a minute you two." Donna walks back inside. "SEE YOU LATER NICK." Shouts the little girl.

After a while Donna comes out and closes the door behind her. "Sweet kid." Says Nick as he places his hands in his pockets. "Very." "She's fun to play with, it's funny, when I woke up, she was sitting on the end of the bed just staring at me." "Kids are like that. The slightest thing interests them." Donna walks ahead and in the door. "I didn't upset you did I?" "No." "If I did, I didn't mean to, I was only playin', it was weird though, I had so much fun." "It's cause you like kids so much." "Cause I don't know what they're gonna do next, it's spontaneous." "I'm going go an lie down, I'll be out in a while." Nick follows her into the bedroom. "What you following me for. I can walk." "I'll go then, I know when I'm not wanted." "I didn't mean to be horrible." "Don't worry, I only wanted to watch you sleep." "I can't sleep with you staring at me. You can join me if you want, you looked pretty tired a while back." "If you want me to?" "Do you need to ask." "No, but I had to make sure." Donna sits down on the bed and pats a space next to her. Nick closes the bedroom door and sits next to Donna. "Where'd Tim go?" "He went to join in a peanut race." Donna lies down and closes her eyes. "Not the peanut race." "You've never played it?" "No." "I did, I lost, I had to eat peanuts and strawberry's it was sick." "Sounds it." "I talk to much don't I?" "No, just at the wrong times sometime." Donna grinned. Nick lays down next to Donna, he takes her hand and starts to play with her fingers. "Nick?" "Hmm." "My fingers don't bend backwards." "Sorry." Donna laughs and then rubs her stomach. "I can't wait for this to heal, I can't laugh." "I know something else you can't do." "So do I." Nick kisses Donna on the shoulder. "That tickles." Nick kisses her on the forehead. Donna opens her eyes and Nick kisses her lips. "I wouldn't start something you can finish." "I can start it now and finish it later." "Go ahead." He puts his arm over Donna. "Comfortable." "Uh huh." "Tired?" "Uhuh." "Is that all you can say?" "Uh huh." Donna gently elbows him in the ribs. "Watch it." "Why, what will you do?" "I might have to do somethin' you might not like." "Whatever, I'm going to sleep." Donna closes her eyes.

The door bell goes, Brian goes to answer, at the door is the doctor that he was with last time. "Hi there." "Hello, is Donna Ludlow here?" "Yeah she is." "She dismissed herself from hospital." "Oh really, well she's in her room at the moment, I'll go get her for you." Brian goes to the spare room, he opens the door he looks in and quickly closes the door and returns to the doctor. "She's busy... I mean asleep." "As long as she gets her bed rest. I'll check on her in a few days time." "That's okay, how's your daughter?" "Fine, keeps the wife awake a lot though." "Anyway, I must be going. Just make sure she stays in bed." "Sure." The doctor soon leaves.

The music is turned up louder and the beat is thumping through the walls of the house and the neighbours house, the door bell rings Howie answers the door. "Hi." "Hi there, I'm from next door, can I ask you to turn the music down a little, we can't hear the TV." "Yeah sure, look we're having a party, why don't you come and join us." "I don't want to intrude." "What are you intruding on, my friends party." "Well, if you really want us to come in?" "Yeah sure we do, I wouldn't want a neighbour to miss out on anything." "Oh thank you, I'll have to get my kids then." "Sure, I'll leave the door on the latch and when you're ready you can come in." "Thanks." "It's okay." The lady goes back home and Howie closes the door slightly. "Hey fellas we've got some more guests arriving." "Yeah, who?" "The lady from over the landing." Kevin is standing in the corner dancing very strangely to music. "Hey Bro." "Hey Tim." "What the hell are you dancing to?" "Music." "Kev, I know that to this music you do not dance like that." "I can dance anyway I want to." "You never dance like that." "Maybe I do now." "If you danced like that, you wouldn't be in the Backstreet boys." The front door opens and Marie-Anne walks in. AJ starts choking on a piece of bread, but soon returns to normal. "Are you okay." Said Jenni patting AJ on the back "Yeah, I just need to go to the toilet." "Okay, hey Marie-Anne." "Hi Jenni, how are you?" "I'm fine and engaged." "What's the lucky guys name?" "Alex." "Is he cute." "Drop dead gorgeous." AJ returns and sits down next to Jenni. "Speak of the devil." "Hi there." AJ doesn't look at her. "Hi." "Alexander James McLean, that's someone I haven't seen in a while." "You know him?" "Sure do, we went to college together." "So you're the Marie-Anne I've been told about." "It's nice know I'm mentioned." "So how are you doin' Marie-Anne?" said AJ looking at her through the tops of his shades. "I'm doin' mighty fine, thank you Alex." "Excuse me for a moment, I need to go to the toilet." AJ gets up and goes out of the room. "What's wrong with him." "He's got something wrong with his bladder." "Yeah it seems like it." Nick walks into the living room. "Hey Nick." Jenni shouts at him. "Hi." "What happened to your shirt Nick?" "I dropped cola down it, I had to take it off to dry." "Believe that you would believe anything." "I know what you mean." Nick disappears out of the room with two plates of food.

Missy-Jane appears from behind the table. "Mummy where's Nick?" "He's talking to a friend of his." "I like him, he's funny." "Why don't you go see Brian?" "He's scary, I don't know him yet." "He's not scary when you get to know him." "He's got a big nose." "Missy-Jane Reanner." "Sorry mum." Brian walks past. "Go and say hello." "I don't want to." "Go on, he won't bite." "He might do." "Go on." Missy walks up to Brian and pulls on his trousers to get his attention. "Hey there little one." Missy looks at him "Why the long face?" Brian kneels down to her height. "Hey wassup?" "Mom said that I have to come and say hi to you." "You scared of me?" Missy nods her head. "I've got a little baby daughter, she's up at her grandmother's house." "How old is she?" "She's about four weeks old." "What colour hair's she got?" "I don't know, she hasn't got much hair." "What colour eyes she got?" "She's got blue eyes." "Like yours?" "Yeah, like mine." "You've got a funny nose." "Have I?" "Yeah, it's a funny nose, you've got big nose holes." "Those are for sucking up little children who say about it." "You're not gonna suck me up your nose." "No I'm not. but I could." Brian starts to sniff at Missy and she starts to laugh. "Brian, your face has gone all red." "Oh no! I'm turning into a tomato." "You're so funny." "I'm gonna stop being silly now, before I pass out." "My older sister, Polly-Anne, she likes you and she's always sayin' about she wanted to marry you." "Did she?" "She had poster of you all around the room, she's been to all your concerts and she knows all the words to all your songs." "Really?" "Yeah, but she don't live with us no more, she lives with her boyfriend Mark, I don't like him he doesn't play Lego with me." "He doesn't sound very nice." "He's not, he's always calling me 'sticky back plastic'." "Why's that?" "Polly says it's because I'm always following them from behind." "That's not nice." "I know...she's visiting us tonight, but she's not bringing Mark, which is a good thing." "I suppose it is." "We'll probably come back later, she'll wanna come to, but if she sees you...she'll faint." Brian looked rather worried, Missy giggles. "What?" "You look funny when you do that, your nose gets wider." "Thank you for that." "That's okay, you wanna play peanut." "Can you play peanut?" "Yeah sure, my dad taught me how to play, I'm a pro." "Lets play." "Good luck to ya, B-Rok." Missy and Brian go into the kitchen for a game of peanut.

An hour later there is a ring at the door, "I'll get it!!" Linzi dived out the way of everybody else to get to the front door, she opened it and a tall dark haired lady stood at the door. "Hi, can you tell me if you've seen my mom anywhere?" "Yeah, she's in here at the moment, come in if you want." "Thank you. who's birthday is it?" "It's Howie's." the girl walked in, Missy was standing at the kitchen door flicking peanuts at Brian. "Polly!" "Hey there Missy." "Guess who I was playing peanut with?" "Who?" "Brian Littrell." "Missy it's not nice to lie." "I'm not." "Missy why would, a guy like him want to come to a place like this?" "Because he wants to visit his girlfriend and get married to her." said Brian getting off the floor and dusting away all the peanuts from his top, the girl looks him in the face. "Hi there." Brian tries to make a conversation. "Missy you're in the way, scat." Missy shrugs her shoulders and walks into the living room. "Hi, I'm Polly-Anne." "I've heard about you." "Have you?" "Yeah, Missy told me about you." "What did she tell you?" "Just about that you listen to our music, sing along to the songs, been to all our concerts, and you like me the most." "I'm going to ask the most stupid question in the whole wide world, are you really Brian Littrell of the Backstreet boys?" "Yeah." "I'm going to ask you a question and if you can answer it correctly, then I'll know you definitely are." "Okay, go ahead." "What date were you born and where were you born?" "I was born on the twentieth of February nineteen seventy five, and I was born in Lexington Kentucky, the same as Kevin but he was born on the third of October nineteen seventy two." "Okay, okay I believe you." "I can tell you the names of his brothers, but knowing Jerald he'll introduce himself." AJ appears from the toilet. "Brian don't forget you're married." "Go away AJ." "Now I really do believe you." "What are we standing here for, go in it's a party." "I've been told, so what are you doin' here?" "I#m visiting my wife, only just met my daughter and she is the cutest thing." "Hard life for a pop star." "I go back to work on Wednesday, late nights and early mornings, instead of late nights and late mornings." "At least you get paid." Marie-Anne comes up to them. "Polly." "Hi mom." They go off and have a conversation.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Donna has fallen asleep, Nick sits on the end of the bed eating potato-chips and cream cheese dip, he puts them down on the floor and lays next to Donna, he looks up to the ceiling and starts to sing to himself: "If you really need me, If you really cared about me, Tell my why can't I find love in your heart, If you were my lover, Or come as a friend to me, Tell my why would you turn away from my love. So Darlin', Tell me what to do to make thing right, Darlin' Tell me what to do to make things right, For love. (Repeat) If there was a reason, Then you won't turn away from me, I'm trying hard to hide all truth they might say. But if you listen to me girl, If you know how I'm feelin' inside, Then maybe yo---u wouldn't chuck me out your life.. (Nick sings the chorus again) Man I hate this life, it always goes wrong." He sighs, there's a knock at the door. "Come in." the door opens and in steps Kev. "Hi Kev." "Hi Nick." "Whassup Kev?" "I've got no one to talk to, so I thought I might come to talk to you and Donna, but Donna's asleep." "No it's okay, I'm gonna come join the party." "Okay, it's kinda dyin' out there." Nick Jumps off the bed and they go out into the living room.

AJ is sitting next to the record player listening to the music, Howie is cutting the cake and Brian is talking to Linzi. The door bell rings Kevin answers the door. "Hi Kevin, is Linzi there?" "She sure is, you wanna come in, I think she's a bit busy talkin' to Brian at the moment, come in and join the party." Laura walks into the living room and goes over to AJ. "Hi AJ, AJ!!!!" "Hi there Laura." "How are you today?" "Tired, I tell ya somethin' I need a good night's sleep." "So why don't you go to sleep for a couple of hours then pudding head?" "When there's a party goin' on, no way." Brian comes up to them and sits on the floor looking through all the CD's. "hey Brian what's up with ya?" "Nothin', so how's ya doin' Laura?" "I'm fine, B-Rok you should stop eating too much food cause your putting on weight." "This isn't weight, its muscle." "That's not muscle it's fat, I don't see any muscle on you." "It's hidden under my T-shirt, you wanna feel?" "No but I do know what I want to feel." "OI, you're going out with someone and I'm married." "but I want to be with you." "Don't use our songs in things you tell us." "Sorry, but I like your songs." The door bell rings again. "I must go answer that door." "Okay see you in a minute, so Bone what are you doing." "I'm sitting on the floor with a CD in my hands." "Very funny, what song are you going to put on next, I hope it's not the Spice Girls cause I hate them, just like baby Nick." "Well baby Nick, is going out with baby Donna and they have lost a baby, so I wouldn't say anything that might upset him." "Fine." Laura sits down next to AJ and looks through the cd's

At the Front door, Brian is standing absolutely shocked as he stares out the door. "Hi Brian." "Lauren, hi." "Can I come in." "Yes... No, I don't know...what do you want?" "It's Howie's birthday so I thought I'll come and say hello." "Why don't I go and get Howie and you can wait here for him." "Why are you scared of me comin' into your house?" "My wife knows about you and me, and I don't think she wants you near me." "Does she even know what I look like?" "Not that I know." "Well then why can't I come in." Howie appears behind them. "Lauren, what a surprise." "Hi there Howie." "Why don't you come in." "Brian said that I wasn't allowed to." "Ignore him." Lauren walks into the flat, Brian hits his head a few times against the door. She goes into the living room "Lauren James, what are you doin' here?" said Linzi peering round Howie and walking up to her. "I've come to visit." "Long time no see." "Yeah it is, you've put on weight haven't you?" "No, this is what having a baby does to you." "You've had a baby." "Yeah, four weeks ago." "Ahh sweet." Howie buts in. "Wait a minute, you guys know each other?" "We sure do, me and Lauren went to school together." "Really?" "Yeah, we used to talk about you guys a lot." "That's nice to know." "Howie you go cut the cake while me and Lauren have talk." Howie walks away just as the doorbell ring again. "How many guest did you guys invite?" "Not this many." Howie answers the door. "Hi Joe." "Hi." "You wanna come in?" "Yeah, I need to talk to Kevin, he said he was gonna fix a leaking tap at my mum's house." "Oh that's nice of him." "Yeah it is, I'll get him if you want." "Yeah, please." Joe stands in the hall.

Howie goes off and over to Kevin, they talk for a while and Kevin comes to the door, Joanne pulls him outside and pushes him against the wall. "What's got into you?" "You will have." "Let, go, of, my, shirt." Joanne lets go. "Thank you, now can you tell me what that was about." "Nothing I just felt like doin' it that's all." "Fine, whatever." "My mum wants to know when you're gonna fix her tap?" "Tomorrow." "Thanks Kev." "That's okay." Joanne kisses him on the cheek and walks to her car, Kevin watches as her car pulls away, he waves and makes his way back into the flat.

The party starts to get goin on the music and dancing front. Howie decides to leave the front door open in case anybody else decided to arrive. Joanne had arrived back, she just loves parties. She was dancing with Kevin. "Hiya guys." They all stare at the door. AJ waves. "Hi Kerry." Joanne walks around Nick and towards Kerry. "Hey, everybody this is Kerry." "Hi!!" everyone turns and waves to Kerry and she goes bright red. "Hey there Kerry, I'm B-rok." "Where's Linzi, you two are like joined at the hip." "Not all ways, well we may be now we've got married." "Congratulations, oh and why was I not invited?" "Well I don't know, I didn't know you, and I am now confused." "But I am Joanne's friend." "It wasn't Joanne getting married, anyway, would you like a drink?" "Yeah I'm dying for one." "I hope you mean a drink?" "Course, what else, oh your disgusting." Nick walks past them. "Hey Nick." "Yeah what?" "That's nice, oh yeah this is Kerry." "Hi there Kerry." "Hi." "Hi." "Would you like a dance?" "Yeah sure, but first I must go pee." "Do you want me to hold it?" "It's a bit small for four hands to hold it, so I think I'll be okay, thanks for the offer anyway." "Nicholas Carter, you dirty dog." "Brian Littrell you big nosed pain in the butt." Joanne walks in. "What's happened?" "Her and Nick are being a bit perverted." "Excuse my friend she's a bit perverted all the time." Nick disappears into the toilet down the hall. "What would you like to drink?" "Another one." "I didn't give you the first one, a drink I mean." "Yes you did." "Did I?" "YES" "I really need to get a good night's sleep." Nick returns from the toilets. "If it isn't Nick and his..." Nick puts his hand over Brian's mouth. "Excuse my friend, Now how about that dance." "Sure." said Kerry very, very quickly. As they go into the living room Brian kicks Nick's bum. "So Kerry, d'ya live around here?" "I live with Joe." "You've just moved in with her then?" "Why d'ya say that?" "You've never been there when we went round there, and you wasn't there when Donna lived there, so I guessed that you had just moved in." "Who's Donna?" "She's Joanne's best buddy and my wife-to-be." "Oh well, never mind, maybe next..." "Maybe what?" "Forget I ever said anything." she said all tearful. "You can tell uncle Nick, I won't hurt ya." "It's not funny, this is serious." "What? come on tell me." Kerry runs outside. "Nick what did you do to her." AJ runs outside. "Hey wassup?" "Don't worry, it's about Nick, I can't say." "Yeah you can, I promise I won't tell him." "No it's what I want him to hear." "I can always send him out." "I don't care." "You must be one of those girls who've always wanted to go out with Nick." "I'm not like all the others." "Well what's wrong then?" "It's only between me and Nick." AJ's mum walks up the stairs carrying a baby carry cot. "You'll have to wait a minute, I'll go get Nick and then I've got to go help my mother." AJ puts his head around the door "Nick you're wanted!" "Yeah, I'm coming!" Nick comes out and AJ darts down the stairs. "Hey, why did you run out on me?" "Sorry." "No, it's okay, AJ said you wanted me for something." "Yeah, but I don't know how to tell you." "Tell me what?" "I fancy you, there I've said it and now I'm embarrassed cause I know you don't like me." "Yeah I do, and look you're being so silly, just because I'm going out with someone doesn't mean that I don't like anybody else, I can still like you but as a friend." "Oh well that's just great." "Don't sound too excited will ya(!)" "What happens now then?" "I don't know, we're gonna miss the party." "Don't you like my company then?" She starts crying. "Hey, hey, hey Don't cry, you'll start me off. I like your company I like you're company a lot, but it's hard for me now, I can't just throw myself at you." "I wouldn't mind." "I think my girlfriend would." AJ appears at the top of the stairs. "Hey look guys it's Uncle Nick." He faces the carry-cot towards Kerry and Nick. "AJ will you go away." AJ walks off. "He's a pain isn't he, now what exactly do you want me to say to you?" "That you'd kiss me." "Kiss you, you want me to kiss you?" "Yeah." "You've made it even harder for me now." "Can I kiss you then?" "If you want." Kerry moves forward, she puts her arms around his waist, she closes her eyes and kisses him straight on the lips. "Wow." "Can I do that again cos, I enjoyed that." "I...I...I, sure." Nick leans forward and kisses her "We have to go back inside, before people start talkin'." "Can I please see you again?" "Linzi, Jenni and Donna are having a sleep over tonight, you wanna stay." "Yeah, I mean see you alone like this." "I don't know about that, maybe." "Can't you give me a straight answer." She kisses him again. "Look I really can't tell you." "Please." She begs. "It won't go any further than us I promise, it can be a bit of fun." "We can go out to the movies, if you want?" "Can't we just sort of see each other, I know you care a lot for Donna." "Yeah I do, she's just lost our baby, like I said maybe we can go out to the movies tomorrow." "Like a little date?" "Yeah sure. Look you wanna go get somethin' to eat?" "You do like me don't you, you won't use me will you?" "No way. Look I'm gonna go in, my god son's just come back from his grandmothers." She leans over to Nick and gives him one last passionate kiss. "Look this is gettin' a little outta hand, but I liked that last kiss it was rather good." "So your saying I can't kiss you anymore?" "Yeah, but not like that." "Why?" "Because I'm feeling rather broody at the moment, and I'm liable to do anything." "Well come on then, you scared, only joking." She puts her hand up his top and runs her finger nails all the way down his back. He shivers. "I told you not to do that, I'm getting such a weird feeling now, and it's not a feelin' I want." "Thanks." "Oh god, this has happened before, but it was in front of eight thousand screaming girls." "This time would you like me to scratch it?" "Not at the moment I think it's at its highest point." "Good." "It's not good, it's terrible, I can't move." "Lay down then." "I think that would be a bad idea." "No come on, spoil sport." "I do not lay down in the middle of a hall, when our front door is open. I usually do it at our coach." "Off we go then." "Are you gonna carry me?" "Sure." "Yeah right." "No I mean it." "You can try." Kerry grabs Nick's arm.

Nick returns to the flat and Donna is standing at the top of the stairs. "Where have you been?" "I went for a walk, I got hot and started to feel ill so I went out to get some fresh air, I'm better now though." "Good. I was talking to AJ just now, and he was telling me about how good he was feeling now he was married, he went on and on and on, so I decided to go find you." Donna hugs Nick. "Can you not hug me too hard, I got attacked by a dog on my way past a house and it really hurts." "Let me have a look." Nick takes off his top and reveals Kerry's scratch marks. "That must have been some kind of dog." "Yeah it was, the owner had only just got the dog off me, he said that he would do something to say sorry, but I told him not to worry." "You want something for that?" "No I'll be okay." "Nick you've been attacked by a dog, it's bound to get infected." "Donna will you stop worrying about me." "Sorry, sorry, are you gonna join this party or not?" "Yeah." "Joanne wanted to know if you've seen Kerry on your travels." "Yeah I did, she was walking past the house when I had got attacked by the dog." "Where did she go after that." "Dunno." Nick and Donna walk into the flat and over to Howie. "Hi there guys." "Hi D." "Nick what happened to you?" "A dog." "A dog?" "Yeah, it was a real big one, it came running at me and jumped right on top of me, started ripping me to shreds." "Wait a minute. Nick if a dog jumped on you, wouldn't your shirt be ripped?" "Yeah, but I didn't have my shirt on when the dog attacked me." "Why didn't you?" Said Donna raising one of her eyebrows. "I got run at by a car, splashed me, so I took my shirt off hoping that it would dry." "Right, whatever." "It's true, I was only going for, a walk." "Cumpleaños feliz Howie (happy birthday Howie)." Howie looks around to find out where the voice came from. "Gracias, quinquiera dijo es (thanks whoever said it)." Michelle enters the living room. "Unir le reunión Michelle (join the party Michelle)." "Si señor, me voluntad (yes sir, I will)." Brian looks at them. "English, por favor." "Why? English is such a boring language. Parlez vous Français? Nihongo a hanasimashu ka? Sprechen sie Deutsch? Praten men Nederlands?" "Show off." Michelle taps Brian on the nose. "Do not touch the nose." "Do not nose the touch." "You do not make sense. I'm gonna get a drink." Brian wanders off. "How's ya been since yesterday?" "I'm more sober, more awake and less deaf. So I would say I'm fine considering. You?" "I'm not dead yet." "Good, otherwise you look pretty active for a dead guy." "I should hope so to, I might be old, but not crippled." "I wouldn't say you're old. Older maybe, but you don't qualify for a Zimmer frame." "How about a bald patch shiner?" "Only good for waxing cars. You're not going bald yet are you?" Michelle pushes his head down and checks his hair before lifting his head back up again. "Nothing there but dandruff." "That's not dandruff that's cement." "You haven't been using the mixer instead of the sink again?" "No, it's just that Brian decided to go and check out a gap in ceiling, he hit the floor twice and the ceiling fell on my head." "A hole in the ceiling? Don't tell me, high speed golf practise gone wrong." "I don't know, maybe it was mega, huge, large rats." "Don't tell Joe, she'll want to adopt it!" "No I won't, can I ask you where you learnt Spanish." "Three places. dictionaries, phrase books and Spain. Once you've lived in France for a bit you end up picking up odds and sods." "How do you learn Spanish in France?" "I live on the border." "Oh right, I was born in Puerto Rica, it's fluent for me." "I gathered that. Only you could understand what I said." "Not always, I usually pick on the guys a little by going up to them and saying Donde quieras yo ire and watching as they move slowly away from me." "Lo siento!" "Qué bebida puedo ofrecerle señora?" "Un seco Martini y gaseosa por favor." "Just a glass full of lemonade then." Said AJ from behind them. "De donde es usted?" "Pass." "Interesting place Pass, I think I've been there once or twice." He looks at them totally confused.

Both Howie and Michelle start giggling. "I asked where you came from and you said pass. You expect me to make a sane answer?" "Okay, so I said pass, I didn't understand the question what else did you expect me to say? Anyway I came from my mom." "Mon dieu! Or should I say, mi dios!" "Do not diss the God okay, he's a good guy." "So's the man who pays my wages. I didn't diss him on purpose." "Never mind, so how about that dry Martini and lemonade?" "Shaken, not stirred." "You are Bond, Michelle Bond." "License to bill you for lack of service." "Yes ma'am, coming right up(!)" AJ disappears. "He's a cool guy aint he?" "Whatever." "He may be twenty one years old but he's learning how to be a good guy." "How old are you then?" "Twenty five." "Not old then?" "Twenty one." "Oh...I didn't mean what I said earlier." "That's okay." "Good I did hope so, you stayin' tonight?" "Yeah, well that is if they've got enough room for me." "Yeah sure they have, four of us sleep in one room already, even I wish I wasn't sleeping in there at times." "Why?" "Nick and Donna are always talkin' about love and things, Kev snores and there's me, who usually wishes that he was sleeping in the bathroom rather than a bedroom." "Can't be that bad surely." "You wanna stay in there a night, you can." "I think I'll pass." "So where's Stan?" "Filming." "What about Kitt and Dita?" "They're with their nan in America." "Is Stan filming in America?" "No he's still in France." "So you've come over to England on your own, Stan's in France filming and Kitt and Dita are in America." "Yep." "Don't you ever travel as a whole family?" "Yeah, well sometimes; I bought you a present." "Oh thanks." "It's not much, but you need these when you're away." Michelle hands him the parcel and he looks at her rather worriedly. He takes off the top of the paper. "Underwear?" "Well you guys need to take a clean pair of underwear to change into, so I thought that these would suit you." "Thanks, they're...nice." "I hope so, they're Tommy Hilfigers and they cost a lot." "I bet they did, where did AJ get with that drink?" "He's probably drinking it himself." "Knowing him." AJ appears with the glass in his hand. "There you go." "Thanks AJ." "That's okay, I must fly Kev wants me to play swing tennis with him." "AJ, just go." "Yes sir Mr D." AJ runs outside. "He can be a real pain." "I know." "Why did you choose to come to England by yourself?" "I got bored, sittin' around watching Stan disappear to different parts of the set to record different parts of a film." "It does get boring, but I've got this feelin' that you're not tellin' the whole truth." "You are as scary as they say." "Fine." "Me and Stan had an argument, he told me that I was stopping him concentrating, so I told him that if I stopped him concentrating, why did he marry me? he didn't say anything, all he did was walk away. So I decided that to get out of his way I would go to see Joe and Linzi." "And you have." "Yeah." "Linzi told me about how you used to have my picture on your wall, and how you nicked all the stickers of me and stuck them in a folder." "Yeah I did." "The girls wrote me a poem about you, it kinder went: #Howie D, you're so sweet, I know someone you should meet. She is ugly you won't think it's true, her name is Michelle Waghorn and she's madly in love with you #. But I told them not to be silly and that you were married." "Well you're right there." "You don't seem so sure." "I'm not, he's become so annoying, all he thinks about is his work." "That's bad, I never think of that, I always hope that I could stop working for a few months, all I get to rest on is a few days, but work isn't anything interesting. I usually go to the movies with the guys, or we visit the girls." "I don't get to go to the movies much these days." "Well maybe, we can go to the movies or go out somewhere tomorrow. If you want to?" "Yeah sure." "Good." "Howie you gotta cut your cake!!" "Yeah I'll be right there!, looks like they need me." "You'd better go." "Okay." Howie walks over to the table. "Guys I'm too old to be doing this." Don't be such a spoil sport." Said Brian; hiding an unsuspected cream pie behind his back. Howie cuts the cake, Kev turns him around and they guys throw cream pies at him.

He wipes away the cream from his eyes. "Thanks guys." "I had to cream you one day." Said Nick with a laugh. "I'd better go get a new shirt." Howie walks to the bedroom. He takes his shirt off and throws it on the floor, he takes a red shirt from his bag and lays his flat on the bed while he looks for a red T-shirt. Michelle knocks on the door. "Come in." "Hi Howie." "Hello again, I haven't seen you in about two minutes, you missing me already?" "No I was havin' such an interesting conversation with you, I thought I might come and carry on the conversation." "Sure." Howie finds the T-shirt and places it over his head. "So what shall we talk about now?" "Dunno. Ever been in love before?" "Yeah, but I haven't been for four years." "I thought I was in love, but it looks like I picked the wrong guy." "You have to look in the right place at the right time." "Yeah, right, whatever." "Where do you think I should have looked?" "Either Florida or here." "Here?" "Yeah, you never known when some guy you know decides that he likes you." "I've tried Florida, didn't work, look what I got." "I know someone who might like you." "Yeah." "Yeah." Howie gently kisses Michelle. "I'm sorry." "Don't worry about it." "I didn't mean to, it's just...I'm an idiot." "No you're not." "I am, I always do something wrong." "You didn't do anything wrong." "Kissing you, was wrong." "Do I care?" "Probably." Howie looks into her eyes and kisses her again.

Kevin opens the bedroom door, he looks at them, silently closing it again he walked back to the living room. "Yo, AJ." "Whassup Kev?" "Looks to me like Howie got his birthday wish." "What are you on about?" "I think Howie wished for a girlfriend." "And?" "He's got a girl, but I don't think that it's the type of girl he was hoping for." "Who is it?" "Michelle." "Not Linzi's sister Michelle." "The very same." "But isn't she married?" "Yeah. But D was kissing her." "It might have been a friendly kiss." "AJ believe me, that was not a friendly kiss." "Oh my god!" "That's what I thought, we mustn't say anything to him about it, it might upset him." "Would I say anything?... don't answer that." "I won't." "I'll try my best not to say anything." Howie and Michelle walk into the living room. They both watch as Howie asks Michelle for a drink and they walk over to the table, Howie puts his arm around her. "I thought I was bad." "AJ? You still are." "Thanks, but look at him, he couldn't be more obvious." "Neither could you, if you don't shut up." "Who should shut up?" said Nick sitting down behind them with a plate of food. AJ takes a sausage roll and Nick takes it back "So who should shut up." "AJ." "Why." "Just something." "What?" Kev glares at AJ. "Nothing." "Come on guys." "No, we're not allowed to tell you a thing." "Fine don't. Don't you think Howie and Michelle get along so well?" "Yeah." AJ started to laugh and Kev hits him. "Guys now you can't say that there's nothing to tell me." "I'm gonna go get a drink." AJ gets up and walks over to the table.

Howie and Michelle are talking to each other in Spanish as Howie hands her a chicken drumstick. "Gracias, me amor tu Howie(!)" "Gracias, Michelle." "Hi guys." "Hi AJ." "You two look like you're havin' fun." "It's his birthday, he's allowed." "So Michelle, How's Stan?" "Busy, annoying, and I don't care." "Okay, so what have you guys been talkin' about?" "Nothin' I just asked her to the movies tomorrow." "Really!" "Yeah, it's gonna be fun." "So Howie what did you wish for?" "If I say it won't come true." "Has it come true yet." "Some of it has." "Oh yeah." "AJ if there's nothing else." "No" "Then go away." "Yes sir." AJ goes back to sit with Nick and Kev. "So what did he say to you?" "He told me to go away. You should have seen them, they way Howie put that Chicken drumstick in her mouth and the way she went 'Gracias mi amor tu' it was horrible." "I expect you did things like that with Jenni." "Yeah, he did. all the time." "I did not." "Guys let's not start an argument, Howie's landing himself in deep trouble." "I know, Stan hasn't always got a good temper, or so I've heard." "We've gotta keep an eye on him." "He's goin' to the pictures with Michelle tomorrow." "Then we've got to go out to the movies to." "I can't, I've made plans with Donna, we were gonna go horse riding." "And I can't I've got to write songs for the new album." "I'll ask Bri, if he'll help." "That is if he's not doin' anything." he goes to find Brian.

The party soon ends and all the girls were taking all their blankets into the living room and plonking them on the floor. "You girls, better not make too much noise tonight, people like me, need to get to sleep." "Brian go away." "Yes Mrs Littrell." Brian disappears into his bedroom. "So girlies what shall we talk about?" "Let's talk about the boys." said Donna fluffing her cushion. "Who's gonna start." Kerry unwraps a chocolate bar. "No-one, then I will, I think that Nick has the most gorgeous body in the world." "No Brian has." "No AJ has definitely got the best body." They all fall silent "KEVIN!!!" they all laugh "Yeah definitely." "He's hasn't got a six pack though, he's got a twelve pack." "YEAH!!" "B-Rok's got a one pack, but it's his personality and looks I like." "Yeah, why is it that most girls like the men for their bodies?" "They're usually picky, if the guys got no pack, then he's not worth looking at." "But that's not true, just look at James, he's as skinny as a rake and Joanne's still married to him." "Have any of you lot ever slept in one of the other guys beds before?" "I did, I stayed in Kev's before, but only for a joke." Said Donna smiling to herself. "Where would the guys take you on a date?" "Nick said that he would take me to a beach in Tampa at sunset, and that we'd walk along the beach holding hands and listening to the waves." "Ahh that is so sweet." "Brian would probably take me to the movies or to a lake where we would have a picnic and we'd sit and talk for a while, and eat strawberries and cream." "Romantic." "Alex would take me anywhere I wanted, so hopefully we're gonna go bungee jumping." "You wouldn't find Brian bungee jumping, he'll end up being sick." "Nick would bungee." "Where do you think Kev would take someone." Said Donna. "I think, he would take someone to a restaurant where they would sit and talk, then he'd buy her a single red rose, and say something like 'amore tu' or 'Donde quieras yo ire' in that sexy Spanish. Then he'd drive her back to her house or apartment, kiss her and tell her goodnight." "ooh, that's so sweet." "What do you think Howie would do?" "Howie would probably take her out to the beach first, then back to his place where he would cook her a meal and they would sit and eat by candle light." "Howie wouldn't cook for anyone, he'd want his date to cook for him." "Howie can cook, he cooked for me and Jenni, he made us a puff pastry chicken and vegetable pie. And had cheese potato and beans." "And what did you think of it?" "It was nice." "No it was delish." We hear a movement in the kitchen "Shhhh." Singing is heard "I'll go see who it is." "Careful it might be a murderer." They look at Kerry. "Seriously? a singing murderer?" "You never know." Linzi walks into the kitchen. Brian is standing in front of the sink wearing his boxer shorts, "Hey there sexy guy." "Hello gorgeous girl." "What you up to?" "I'm gettin a drink." Brian puts the glass down on the side. "But I could be gettin' something else." "Oooh yeah." Brian puts his arms around my waist and kisses me. "You'd better be gettin' back to bed, you've got an early start tomorrow." "You'd better go to bed too, you're friends will be wondering where you've been." "Yeah sure, Night sexy guy." "Night gorgeous girl." Brian picks up his glass and walks out of the kitchen and I go back into the living room. The night draws on and we soon go to sleep.

20th/12/2000

The next morning soon arrives, we get a knock on the living room door and Kevin appears carrying a plate full of toast "Kev don't tread on the others." "I'm trying my best." Kevin places the toast on the table. Donna awakes she opens her eyes and gets full view of between Kevin's legs. "Morning Kevin." "Good morning Donna." "Would you move if you don't and I sit up I'll give you such pain." "Oh sure." Kevin moves and sits on one of the chairs around the table "I made some toast for you guys." "Thanks. Are you the only one awake?" "Yeah, the guys are still asleep, I'll wake them up in a few minutes." "What jobs you got today?" "Recording a song, doing another photo shoot, then we've got a concert and on Wednesday we've got to go back to America and Brian's got to have his operation." "One that I'm scared for him to have." "He's got to have it." "Yeah I know, but I won't be there." "We'll call you." "Yeah I know." we hear water running in the bathroom "Someone's up." "Probably Nick, he wakes up early in case he finds he's got a beard and has to shave." "Don't be horrible." "I'm not, he says it to everyone. Brian usually wakes up early and hopes he's grown some kind of a bristly beard." "Oh yeah, why's that?" asked Donna putting a piece of toast into her mouth "It's difficult for him to grow a beard." I said as I took a piece of toast Donna laughed. Brian walks into the living room wearing only a big white baggy T-shirt "Kev, you seen my dungarees?" "Which ones?" "My Tommy's." "I can't say I have." "Linz'?" "Why don't you try the washing basket." "Oh yeah." Brian goes out the room. "He has a very cute ass." Chuckled Donna.

More people start to wake up. "Good morning ladies, we have food over here." "Oh good, I'm starving." Said Jenni reaching for a piece of toast. "Did you girls have a nice sleep?" "No we didn't your retched snoring kept us up all night" "Sorry about my snoring, wait I don't snore." "I was joking, Kev." "It's too early for jokes." A smell of cooked toast wafts out from the kitchen. "Someone's cooking their brekkie." "Who's in the kitchen?!!" "Me!!" "Who's me!!" "I thought you were Kevin." "Oh ha, ha." "It's only me." "I was asking your name." The door opens and AJ walks in with a plate of toast. "It's me, you couldn't even recognise my voice, what's wrong with your ears?" he starts to flick Kev's ears. "Leave my ears alone." "Flickity flick, flickity flick." "Alex leave his ears alone." "I like his ears, they're cool." "Just leave them alone." "You gettin' the kids today?" "Yeah, what time will you guys be home tonight?" "About seven." "Nine hours of long hard work." "I'm used to it." Jenni kisses him. "Yeah I know you are." "Are the other guys awake yet?" said Donna putting the covers around her shoulders. "Yeah, Brian's in the toilet, Nicks in the bathroom, I'm in here, he's in here and Howie's in the bedroom gettin' dressed." "What time you leaving?" "As soon as Nick comes out the bathroom, Brian comes out the toilet and Howie comes out of the bedroom." "We're meant to leave at ten, half ten." "Well it's quarter past already." "Guys get a move on!!" "Oi stop shoutin' will ya." said Kerry rubbing her eyes, Nick walks into the living room. "Hey there guys and girls." "Hey Nick." "Hey sexy." Said Nick putting his arms around Donna, and staring at Kerry. Kerry stares back "So guys we ready to go?" "Nearly, Howie D is in the bathroom." "We'll leave next year then." Nick walks outside. Kerry follows. "I'm not jealous, well not much." "Look girl, last night, that was a mistake, I love Donna, I only went off with you because I needed comfort from someone." "So you hate me now?" "I don't hate you, I said we could still be friends. I've asked Donna to marry me, and I'm not gonna do anything to jeopardise that. It was a mistake, you can accuse me of using you, I don't care...look I've gotta get ready." "You can't just forget about me, I don't wanna pressure you." Nick walks into the bedroom slamming the door. Kerry follows. "You must really hate me so much." Brian stands behind her. "Will you be quiet." "Hi, sorry." "What you shoutin' at him for?" "Sorry I didn't mean to." "What are you shoutin' about anyway, all I heard was 'you must really hate what that was about?" "It's nothin." she has tears streaming down her cheeks. Brian takes her and they sit a fair way away from the door. "Hey wassup?" "I can't really say." "You can tell uncle Brian." "I am sick and tired of people treating me like a kid." "Sorry I didn't mean to say it like you was a kid..." "Nah, I'm sorry." "So wassup?" "You won't tell." "I won't, I promise." "I slept with Nick." "I don't know what to say, but all I can say is this. I know how he's feeling at the moment, I've been through this too, I have it's true. I slept with another girl over home, and I was also dating Linzi." "No one should know, and why are you making me out to be the guilty one it takes two to tango." "I know that, but if you care for him a lot, you won't put him through the same treatment as I'm gettin'." "Do you hate me now." "No, I'm just trying to make a point, it's hard for me to tell you what to do." "I really care for him and now he hates me." "He don't hate you, he's got a lot of pressures on top of him, not only is there the fact that he's just lost his baby, he's got lots of work too. You gotta think about that, just don't argue with him." "He don't even care about me." "Look, I don't feel like talkin' anymore, I'm meant to be relaxing." "Please do me a favour and go in and tell him what I have just told you, he will listen to you your his best mate please Bri." "I can try." "Thanks oh and thanks for listening you're the only one who understands." Brian nods and makes his way towards the bedroom he's about to reach the door when he falls to the floor, crossing his arms across his chest he starts coughing and rolling around.

Nick picks him up and sits him on the bed. Nick then makes his way into the living room. "Hey guys, Brian isn't too good." All the guys run out of the room and into the bedroom. As Kevin makes his way into the kitchen, he takes Brian's tablets out of a cupboard and rushes in the bedroom. "Bri, take these." Brian grabs them from Kev and places one in his mouth." "Are you okay Buddy." Brian nods and coughs blood into a tissue. "Yeah I'm fine." "I'm glad you've got that operation coming up, if this carries on you'll have no blood left in your system." "I'm gonna be sick." "Move out the way, Brian's coming through." Brian runs into the toilet and Nick follows him, he gently pats him on the back. "You okay man?" "Yeah I'm fine." He sits with his back against the toilet wall. "What were you talkin' to Kez about?" "About you, she told me what you did, and I know how you feel." "Yeah I know." "I told her you probably would." "You're gonna have to tell her that, I can't do two things at once." "She'll hate you for it." "Brian if you're gonna keep sticking up for her, then you're not the friend I thought you were." "Nick come on man." "No!! You come on, you can either be my friend and stick up for me, or you can leave me alone for all I care." "Nick." "No Brian, you gotta make a choice." "That's where you're wrong, you're the one that's got to make the choice." "We both do." "Nick you're my best buddy, I don't want to lose a good friend, and I can't help it if I've got a kind heart." "Yeah, it's gonna be a shame that hearts gonna be tampered with." "I don't wanna think about that right now...so do you still care for Kerry?" "I dunno, maybe, but as a friend." "Like me and Lauren." "Yeah like you guys." Kevin knocks on the door "Brian, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. He may be my cousin but he's so annoying." Brian chuckles.

Kerry comes bursting through the door, pushes Brian, and is sick down the loo. "That's not my blood is it?" "No it's mine." Kerry collapses. "Kerry?" said Nick tapping her face Kerry comes round. "Kezzy, what just happened there?" said Nick laughing. "I feel sick." "I bet you do." "What do ya mean." "I meant, that I would feel sick to if I'd just seen Brian's blood." "I need to get up." Nick and Brian take hold of her arms and pull her to her feet. "You feel better?" said Brian wiping some blood from his chin. "MOVE." Kerry is sick again. "Mega barf, Kezzy." Said Nick looking away. "Morning sickness again." "That's what I think Brian's got too, he keeps being sick in the morning." "Are you pregnant as well then Bri?" "Yeah, it's due in about four months." "Funny one." "Brian will you go for a minute?" "Yeah, sure." Brian walks out of the toilet and closes the door behind him. "I still love you even though your being so unfair to me, I've done nothing wrong, and now you hate me, but all I want is to be friends." She kisses him, and sits on the side of the bath. Nick shakes his head and walks out of the bathroom holding his hair. The boys grab their jackets and walk out of the door, they make their way to the coach. The coach drives away.

They soon reach the secret destination and make their way into the building. Photos are being shot "Hey Nicky cheer up." "I wish I could." "At least smile for the camera." "And what if I don't want to?" "I only said once." "I need some fresh air." Nick runs out of the building followed by Brian. "Okay we'll have a break there everybody." Said the director. Outside Nick is sitting on the floor with his back against the wall of the building. "Nick, you want the other guys to find out?" "No, I can't stop thinkin' about the whole load of crap I've got myself into." "So who cares if you're in deep crap, you're nearly six foot tall you can always climb out of it." Nick turns to look at him "You're not funny." "Sorry." "It's okay, you're right, I'm big enough to undo this mess, but the thing is I don't have the know-how." "I have." "You always do." "That's why god put me here with you guys." "You think you're a guardian angel now." "No not a guardian angel, maybe a good guy." "With a heart of gold, behind those skinny little ribs of yours." "You've got one too, everybody has, and it's just that some people just don't know how to use them." "And you do, all this gibberish stuff you come out with does make sense after a while." "I should hope so." "Enough about me, what did you and Keg talk about?" "We didn't really talk. Kerry kissed me." "You dirty dog." The director comes out, "Linzi is on the phone." "I'll be right in, you coming in Nicky?" "Yeah." Nick and Brian walk inside.

Brian goes over to the phone. "Hello?" "Can you pick the kids up, I'll be up the hospital, Kerry's had a fit, she wants me to go with her." "I can't, I'm working till seven today, can't you ask your mom?" "Yeah, but she's saying Nick." "He can't come over, he's working, she'll have to wait." "Well just tell him, see you tonight and don't be late, I might still be here though." "I'm goin' to the cinema with AJ." "Come and pick me up tonight." "Yeah, then I'll have to go straight out." "Sure see ya darlin." "See ya sexy." "Bye." Linzi puts the phone down. And they make their way into the hall. "Nick." "Yeah, wassup." "It's Kerry." "What about her?" "She had a fit, she's in hospital." "What?" "That's what I thought, she's been asking for you." "I can't leave here." "That's what I said, so I told her to tell Kerry to wait." "You can't do that." "What else am I meant to do?" "I don't know." "Well you can't leave work, it's important you're here." "I know that, we'll have to go see her after work then." "Not me, I'm going out." "Oh yeah who with?" "AJ." "No-one important then, I thought you were gonna take Linzi out and, you know." "Yeah, but not tonight, Tonight it's me and AJ." "I thought there was something going on with you two." "Oh very funny." Brian giggles to himself. "Are you guys gonna join us for work now." "Sorry Kevin." "Sorry Kev." They go back to join the others.

After the photo session the boys go off to a recording studio, then onto a concert hall to rehearse for a concert and then home again. They make a quick stop off at the hospital, they go over to the reception. "Hi, we're here to see a Miss K Isaac." "Yes of course, right this way." The nurse directs them to a cubical. "Hey there Keggy." Said AJ. "Hi." she manages a short word. "What were you up to, to get yourself here?" "Dunno." "That was silly, you get yourself here and you can't remember how you got here." said Howie looking at his watch. The doctor walks in, every one steps out of the room. "You're slightly dehydrated. We'll keep you on the drip and monitor you, stay in bed a few days, you should be fine." "Look Keggy we've got to go." "I wanna go home now please." "We'll need to keep you in tonight for observation." She gets up. "No I'm going home." All the guys stand in front of the door so Kerry can't escape. "Please just let me go." "I'm sorry, but look you can leave in the morning." "I'll stay with her a while." says Nick. "We've got to go." "Yeah, I've got a date with a friend." Said Howie looking at his watch again. "Alright then, thanks for coming any way." "See ya." everyone leaves instead of Nick. Kerry struggles to get back into bed. Nick sits down in a chair and picks up a magazine. "Are you going to ignore me?" "No, I just don't know what you want me to do or say." "How about hi." "Hi." "You're no good at a decent conversation." "Hello Kerry how are you today? is that better?" Kerry sighs to herself.

Meanwhile Howie arrives at Michelle's hotel room he knocks on the door. Michelle answers wearing leather trousers and a leather jacket. "We're not going biking, it's only the movies." "I can go get changed if you want me to." "If you do we'll miss the movie." "Hold on a minute I've got to get some money." "I'll pay for everything, you won't need to take money." "I can't let you pay for everything." "I insist, you let my pay." "Howie Dorough, if you think I'm gonna give in you've got another thing coming." "Fine, take some money, but at least let my pay for popcorn." "Okay you can pay for popcorn, but I pay for my drink and for my fee." "Okay, okay already. shall we go now." Michelle and Howie link arms and they walk down the stairs and out of the building. "This isn't your car, is it?" "No it's Johnny's car, he said that if I make any kind of dent or scratch on it, I'll be dead." "Then you'll become Howie D for Dracula." "Yeah whatever." They get into the car Howie puts his belt on. "Don't look so scared I can drive." "But don't you usually drive in a left hand drive?" "Not all the time, we do get English cars over in America, it's just that all I've got to remember is that in England you drive on the left hand side of the road, and at home you drive on the right hand side." Howie taps her leg and they drive off.

At the coach AJ and Brian are getting ready to leave. "Brian have you had anything to eat yet?" "No, I'll catch something on my way there." "You should eat a proper meal." "Look we'll catch something there." "I'll have something here for you if you don't." "Don't worry about me, look when I get back, I'll have something for you." "Sounds promising." "It will be, we've really gotta go, or we'll miss this movie." Brian kisses Linzi and Brian and AJ leave the flat. They arrive just before Howie and Michelle, and they make their way into the cinema.

Not long after, Howie and Michelle arrive and sit near the front. Brian and AJ move so that they are sitting directly behind them. The film starts "Nice popcorn this, are you sure you don't want any." "Yes I'm sure." "Linzi will be mad at you." "Are you sure" "Yes I'm sure." "Fine...this toffee's really sticky and chewy." "Do I care?" "No I don't think you do." Brian puts his hand into AJ's popcorn "Hey you said you didn't want any." "It's not for me, it's for them two." Brian throws a bit of popcorn and dives under the chair taking AJ with him. "Someone's throwing popcorn at us." "Probably kids mucking about." "Yeah probably." Brian throws another two pieces of popcorn and they land in Howie's cola. "This is gonna get annoying." "Why what's wrong?" "It landed in my cola." "This is meant to be the sad part." "Well my coke's looking really sad at the moment." Brian throws another piece of popcorn, Howie turns around and there's no-one there. "Pesky kids." "They're only playin'." "Well I wish they wouldn't play near me." Brian can't help but laugh, Howie looks at Michelle, she dives under the chair with the cola just as Brian sits up, until she's facing Brian's feet. "Where did she go?" "Probably the toilet." At the moment when the ship starts sinking, she splats the cup in her hands and the cola volcanoes into the air over Brian and AJ. "Yuck, Diet cola." "I didn't know Howie was on a diet." "We'll never know." Howie and Michelle lean over the back of their chairs just as Brian and AJ attempt to dry themselves. "Hi guys." "Hello." "Hi Howie." "You look a little damp." "Thanks to you." said AJ wiping cola from his face. "You shouldn't throw popcorn." "It was only fun." "We're trying to watch a film here." "Sorry." "Come on AJ we'll go sit somewhere else." Brian and AJ move to another seat, they sit and watch the end of the film, Brian's got tissues. "Brian, what is wrong with you?" "I'm acting, I might as well blend in." "But they are crying." "Do you have to spoil it?" "No, but I am anyway. You don't want people to say, oh look it's Brian Littrell, who cried watching Titanic." "Okay, you made your point." The film ends and the room is pitch black, they try to make their way out the seats.

They soon make it and walk out of the cinema "You know what AJ, I think my bum's gone numb." "I don't know how that could have happened, you couldn't sit still through the whole film." "Sorry, I had a peanut on my seat." "Uncomfortable." "It was." They get into Brian's jeep and drive home. Howie and Michelle walk out. "That was a good film." "Yeah." "I better take you home." "It's late." "Yeah it is." "You wanna come round for a coffee?" "Sure, but I prefer tea thanks." "Okay, would you like to come to my hotel room for a drink of tea?" "Yes I would." "I could always ask room service for something a little better." "This sounds interesting." "We'd better go then." They get into the car, and make their way to the hotel.

They soon arrive, they walk through the reception and up to the room. "Make yourself at home." "How did you manage to get a hotel room like this?" "It's Stan's own private room, I get to use it whenever I want to." "Nice, we never get places like this, we get the penthouse." Michelle picks up the phone and calls room service "Hello, can you bring up some chocolate, peanut-butter and biscuits...Thank you." Michelle walks into the living room and sits with Howie on the sofa. "Got any good CDs?" "I think so." "Can I have a look?" "Sure." Howie walks over to the CD player and looks through all the CDs and puts on 'Boys II Men', he dims the lights down a little "That's better it feels more comfortable." Someone knocks on the door. "That'll be room service." Michelle answers the door. "Place it on the table." The guy places the tray on the table, Michelle hands him two pounds and he leaves. "You pay them?" "They're called tips." "That's where Brian gets confused, usually when the guy puts his hand out, Brian hit's it and says thank you, you can leave now." "He's crazy." "That's what I said. Anyway, lets talk about you." "What about me?" "The basics." "I'm 24, Human, Mad and Amnesic." "Like me then." "What was the question?" "Pass. So what are your likes and dislikes?" "Suggest something." "I dunno, what don't you like about people and what do you like about people?" "I don't like people farting in public." "So you don't like AJ then." "As long as I'm not around when he does it I don't mind." "What other things don't you like." " People with no sense of humour. I like it if people can take jokes, especially my type of jokes." "I liked your diet coke joke." "That's the first time it's worked. Last time I ended up with cola in my sleeves." "Yeah but this time it was Bri and AJ that had it in their sleeves." "And in their hair, and shoes, et cetera, et cetera." "What time is it?" "Just gone bedtime, and just before breakfast." "Midnight." "Thereabouts." Howie goes over to the window. "Don't tell me, it's snowing(?)" Howie puts on a pair of fake fangs and turns to face Michelle, grinning. "Return of the Lost Boys. Ever thought of going to New York?" "I've already been there, I did a concert there." "Not at The Bank I hope?" "The First National?" "Never mind." "I have no idea what you mean." "If you did I'd worry if those fangs are real. Are they comfy?" "Not very, they dig into my gum when I shut my mouth." "Blue Tak." "Blue tack?" "Yeah, it's gum that sticks to stuff but you can't eat it." "What colour is it?" "I think it's blue, though you can get white. Put it round the top of the teeth and they won't dig in." "How do you know?" "Who says I haven't tried?" "Fine, you're just weird." "Well I'm not the one standing there looking like Count Dracula." "I've got a spare pair of teeth if you wanna borrow them?" "This gives me a great idea for a stunt next time we're in America." "Oh yeah what's that?" "I'll tell you nearer the time, I just hope you don't mind dressing up and wearing make-up." "Have you watched Backstreets back, if you had you will know I don't." "I have, but that's normal compared to what I'm thinking. The guys won't recognise us." "Ooohh. This could be fun." "Just don't mention it to anyone." "Like I'm gonna." "To make it work we'll have to sort everything out beforehand. Do you think you can sneak away unnoticed?" "Sure, the guys never pay any attention to what I'm doing." "If it works not even Brian could beat us in the pranks stakes." "He could streak." "That would be mild compared to what I've got in store. Unless Brian can streak on a Harley." "He could try." "Chilly willy." "He'll wear a willy warmer." "Then it wouldn't be streaking." "He'll paint stripes down his body." "Whatever he does won't beat us. Trust me, I'm a fish." "That's very fishy indeed." "I suggest you take those out, room service doesn't cater for vampires." Howie takes out his fangs and puts them in his pocket. Michelle puts the food on the table. Howie picks up a biscuit and pastes chocolate over it, he places another one top and pastes it with the peanut butter. He takes out a bag of marshmallows and puts it on top of the peanut butter.

 Kerry finally wakes up from a deep sleep. "Oh I thought you would have gone by now" said Kerry. "I can't be bothered, unless I walk all the way home." "What's the time, won't Donna be wondering where you are." "I phoned her, and told her that I'll stay and keep an eye on you." "Keep an eye on me, I'm not a child, so just remember that." "I told her." It goes quiet. "She told me to not come home." "Why?" "I told her I slept with you." "What did you do that for, I thought you don't want anyone to know, especially not your fiancé?" "I did it to make you happy, and if I didn't you would have." "No I wouldn't." "You would have done, I know you would, anyway, what's done is done and there's nothing I can do about it." "You two haven't split up have you?" "By the looks of things, she even told me that I could have you and that she was glad she lost the kid." "I am so sorry, if I had never turned up this wouldn't of happened, do you hate me now, I'm really sorry." "No I don't hate you, it just looks like I jumped out the wrong side." "What happens now then?" "I'm gonna get my stuff and stay in a B&B for a while." "You can always stay round Joe's she won't mind." "I can't, she'll know where to find me, I wanna worry her a while." "So you'll get back with her then?" "Dunno." "Has anything changed between us?" "We're still friends if that's what you're thinking." "Oh." "Look you'd better get back to sleep, its one o'clock and even I've got to get up in the morning." "Listen I'm getting out of here." Kerry starts getting dressed. "You can, but I'm stayin'." "I know lets sneak out of here, it's a beautiful night we'll go down the beach, come on, don't be boring." "No way, I'm not gonna pay the fine for getting you out of hospital without permission." "Look patients can leave when they like, they can't stop them." "But they're the mental patients with a death wish." "Oh come on please." Nick sits there and closes his eyes. "You look gorgeous with your eyes closed." "Thanks. Now get back into bed." "Is that an offer?" "No!" "Moody." "I get like this because, people like you keep me awake." "FINE." "Good." "Good." "Yeah." She starts crying. "You're so nasty Nick Carter." "Well there you go." She gets in bed, still crying her eyes out. "Will you quieten down, I'm trying to sleep over here." Kerry turns quiet. Nick looks at her just sitting there staring into space. Kerry closes her eyes for a few seconds, when she opens them again Nick had disappeared.

She closes her eyes and is awakened by Nick. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." "Where about's did you go I started getting worried I thought you had left me." "I am allowed to go to the loo you know." "Sorry I only got worried I am allowed." "I didn't mean to worry you, when you've got to go, you've got to go." "I suppose." "Now back to sleep." "I can't sleep now, I'm really sorry about Donna you know, I know you hate me, even though you say you don't I know you do." "I don't hate you." "Oh." "I didn't mean to be nasty to you earlier, I'm just suffering from Post Girlfriend Depression." "Oh." "Are you in pain or something, you keep going Oh." "Oh, it just hurts." "What does?" "My head and stomach." "You'll feel better eventually, hopefully everything will get better eventually. And then we can all be happy again." "Oh." "What's wrong now?" "Nothing." "Good, I'm gonna catch some shut eye." "Alright then, but I can't sleep." She gets up and kisses him and then lies in bed. "Night mom." "Ha HA." Nick giggles. Nick is awakened two hours later by a thud. Kerry fell out of bed. Nick laughs, he walks over to her and places a blanket over her and sits back in his chair and falls to sleep.

Meanwhile in the hotel, Michelle and Howie are in bed. "Morning sexy." Said Howie turning to face Michelle. Michelle gets up and gets dressed. "What have I done?" "Nothing, I'll see you later cause I'm late for work." "I'll stay here and I'll wait for your return." "In that case I'll work hard and get back A.S.A.P, Bye." She darts out the door. Howie spreads himself out across the bed. "YESSSSSS!!!" (said a very happy Howie.)

In the hospital Nick has picked up Kerry and dumped her on the bed. Her eyes open. "Mornin'." "Em mornin." "You've been asleep a long time." "Stay with me please, don't leave me." "I'm gonna have to leave, but only for a few minutes, I made an appointment with the doctor, and he said I could come see him in about five minutes." "Come back and take me home though." "Yeah 'course you think I wouldn't come back to see my good friend Kezzy." "Ha, Ha." "Look I've got to go, I'll be back, and if you're in any trouble, just bang on the wall I'm only next door." "Nick be truthful, do you care a little bit about me." "I care." "That is so lovely." "Thanks, see ya." Nick kisses her on the cheek and ruffles her hair. Kerry gets dressed. Nick soon returns. "Hi." "Hi there." "What did he say are you alright." "Yeah, but he said he needs to do some tests." "That should be exciting; hurry up then this hospital is making me feel ill." "It's gonna take some time. You'd better get dressed you might be going home today." "Nick what's wrong? I am dressed I think that doctor has done something to you." "I'm fine, I just wanna go home and sit on my own for a while." "Fair enough." "Why would I say it if I didn't mean it?" "Touchy." "I'm gonna call my mom, let her know where I'm stayin', so if she wants to call me, she can call me on the mobile." "So you don't want me to know where you are and I can't ring you then, oh look let's stop keep being nasty to each other, I don't wanna argue with you, I hate arguing with you." "I'm not arguing, anyway I told you last night where I was gonna be stayin', you know my number don't you?" "No you said you was stayin in a bed and breakfast, I don't know which one, oh and I can ring you then." "I don't know where I'm actually stayin' yet, it's just a bed and breakfast, when I find one I'll tell ya, and you can ring me." "Cheers, look come to mine for a cuppa tea, and only a cuppa tea, oh come on nothin will happen it's only a cuppa and things need to be sorted out." "I wish I could but I gotta go bed and breakfast hunting." "Well at least let me help you then." "No, I'll be okay on my own, I'm a big boy now." "Look don't start ignoring me now I only wanna help you." "And I said I'm fine, and if I want to get a good B&B then I'll have to leave now, and go looking." "Well when can I see you because I need to talk things over with you, oh and ring me when you find somewhere and also the guys are coming over for a drink so come along, like you said you're a big boy now." "Yeah I am, anyway, AJ'll be here soon so I'm gonna go and wait for him and I might come along, it depends if I get a place in time." "When can I see you? And answer me properly." "Tonight." "Okay then." She gives him a kiss. "I'll see you tonight then? Bye." "Bye Nicholas Carter." "Can't you just say bye?" "BYE, I thought you said you wouldn't be nasty to me." "That's not being nasty, it's being...oh I don't know, it's being something anyway." AJ walks in. "Hi AJ." "Could have fooled me, oh Hi Alex." "Hiya, you ready to go Nick?" "Yeah, see ya Kerry." "Yeah see ya Kezzy." Nick and AJ leave the hospital.

Not long after Kerry is discharged from hospital and Joanne goes to collect her. "How ya been?" "Oh I'm fine, look you'll probably find out and I wanted to tell you anyway, I'm seeing someone." "You?" "Look don't get mad and I don't want anyone else to know." "Who?" "I can't say, you'll be really mad then, if I told you." "Look I won't, just tell me will you." "Nick." "What? the Nicholas Gene Carter, no way!" "Yep." "Donna's Nick?" "That's the only Nick Carter I know." "When did this happen?" "Only last night." "My god, geez this is unbelievable!! I thought it was bad everyone finding out about me and James, blimey, so now I suppose I'm stuck in the middle of you and Donna" "Yeah, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen, if I had never had turned up, but I just can't hide my feelings for Nick." "So how's about a big hug?" "Yeah sure, look can I stay at yours for a while." "Yeah sure." "Thank you, don't forget the guys are round tonight." "Okay I'd better tell me hubbins so he can go and get some shandy booze for the lads to drink, well not for Nick obviously cos he's T-total like me oh well never mind." They drive home.

They pull up at Joe's house, just as they enter the door the phone rings, Joe runs to the phone "IT'S OKAY I'LL GET IT!!, Hello, Oh hi Donna, I've heard about the situation, yeah...I didn't know you had split up with Nick I wasn't told that...look just calm down..." Joe holds the phone away from her ear while Donna is ranting down the phone line. "Are they?...I don't know where the lads are going tonight...No their not coming here...Ring Nick, I can't do anything...okay see you later, bye." Joe puts the phone down and sighs. "Who was that?" asked James. "Donna, but don't worry it wasn't important." "James is it alright me stayin, you don't mind do you." "No, sure you can stay here I'll just re-arrange the spare room, all me equipment is in there" "Cheers, hey Joe are you gonna get ready soon?" "Yeah, get out of these shabby clothes" "OI!, I bought those for you!!" "Sorry James but the lads are comin' round tonight" "And Linzi and Jenni." "But you told Donna that they aren't coming here, and you never lie to her" "Well I had to" "Why?" "Well it's like this you see, Madame over there has got herself into a spot of bother and managed to be seeing Nick behind donnas back." "Well done Kerry" Joe slaps him on the arm "OUCH!" "That's why I couldn't let Donna come down here with the others otherwise there would be blood and guts a flying in this house." "What a claw fight, I love those." "You pervert." There was a knock at the door.

James answers the door while Kerry and Joe go in the kitchen to make a drink. All the guys come rolling in singing Just to Be Close. "Hi guys, come in their through there somewhere" "Hi Joey, how's ya doin'?" said Brian shaking a bottle of silly string behind his back. He squirts it all over Joe. James puts on Man not a Boy. "Turn that racket off." Everyone shouts. "I hate you Brian you short-arsed Kentucky fried chicken!!!" "You're a short-arsed hippie-gram." "You're a short-arsed American who's that to death, well you will be when I get hold of you!!" Joe runs after Brian but he turns around and grabs her and Joe kisses him. "I love you really." Brian moves away and then he runs a mile. "And I want your babies!" "I've only got one, and you can have her." "Kev get up and dance with Joe you boring old sod." "Yeah come on you big lug, dance with me you know you wanna." "Yeah and you know what else I wanna do." "Kev she's spoken for by James." said Kerry. B-Rok and Linzi were trying to dance to 'Everybody' and 'As Long As You Love Me'. Until they collapse on the floor. "Oh I don't know." Nick walks through the door. "Hey there Nicky." Brian sprays silly-string over his head, Nick just stands there "Aren't you gonna chase after him or kill him?" says Joe. "No, he's always doing things like this." Nick does one of his funny giggles. "Hey Joe, I got a phone-call from Cat this morning." Said Kev "Oh yeah, how is she?" "Older, Irish, and she's married." "Oh I'm sorry Kev, so I suppose that's two married women your after?" "No, just one." Linzi grabs Kev from Joe. "He's with me tonight, it's my turn." "Fine I'll take Brian then, Brian!" Brian walks in. "What?" "You're with me now, Linz said I can have you." "Linzi this is torture how could you let me suffer with this mad girl, help me!" "I'll save you." AJ runs in and jumps on Brian's back. "Hey, Joe where's Kerry?" "She's upstairs or outside somewhere." Nick goes outside. "Hey Kez." "Hi ya." "What you doin out here?" "Gettin a little fresh air, why are you out here?" "To say I was here." "What do you mean?" "You asked me to come over and I have." "Oh yeah, thanks for coming, I thought you wouldn't come." "Why wouldn't I want to come, I get to have a laugh with all my friends." "Oh." "I'm gonna go back in, I can't get a cold now, I got a concert tomorrow." "But we have to talk." "Can't talk now, AJ's on a rampage with the squirting cream." "When then?" "Tomorrow maybe." "But you have a concert, Oh look if you don't want to it's fine." "I didn't say that, you can always come watch us rehearse." "Do you want me there though?" "The guys won't mind." "That wasn't my question." "I don't know." "Answer me." "I can't." "Fine, will you dance with me, come on let's go in and dance." Nick and Kerry go inside, they walk into the living room and there is cream over all the walls.

Kerry sees Joe covered with cream all over her face and James licking it off. Joe turns round. "Oh you found her then." "Yeah, she was out front." "What was she doing?" "Standing." "Well in here we were all lying down, well having a fight, well I suppose you can't miss it". "Let's finish our conversation upstairs." Nick and Kerry walk upstairs They sit down on the bed. "What's occurring?" "Well I dunno." "Well do you want me?" "Well yeah, it's just that you're young, and I haven't known you for that long. Let's just say we need to spend more time with each other, I know I'd like that" "Your being really nice to me all of a sudden, have I done something?" "No, it's just that I've had a think and...well tried to but all I could think about was you" "Oh stop it!!" "Will you move in with me, you know live with me, stop living at other people's houses just live with me." "Umm..." "Please...Kerry I love you" "A couple of days ago you wanted Donna." "Yeah but Donna doesn't want to know me no more, and anyway when we were together we always argued day in and day out and that needs to change. And anyway she's always had a thing for Kev, she's always talking about him, anyway now I want you" "So you're gonna use me." "No, no, no, no!! Kezza ok I'll say it one more time and I'll say it in German Ech leber dich! O.K!! Get it into your thick skull I, love, you!" "Yeah and your engaged to Donna." "Yeah only engaged, it doesn't take two seconds look." Nick takes off his engagement ring, goes to the window opens it and throws it. It lands inches away from Donna walking up the path. Nick runs back to Kerry. "See, now do you believe me?" "Yeah I'll move in with you. Nick kisses Kerry. Meanwhile the doorbell rings. "I'll get it!" says Joe running down the stairs, she opens the door to find Donna standing there crying and holding the engagement ring. "I've just found this, its Nicks." Donna holds the ring in her hand.

Nick and Kerry come down stairs hand in hand. "Nick! how could you?" "Very easily and you have no say in anything anymore so, see ya wouldn't wanna be ya!" Nick and Kerry walk out. Donna bursts into tears. "Look go upstairs in the spare room I'll be with you in a minute." Donna goes upstairs; Joe follows them and grabs the scruff of Nick's shirt "NICK!!! How could you say such a thing! After what she's been through!, look I love you with all of my heart and I don't really want to go off on one at you but please just think about what you have just said, It wasn't right at all! I know you've changed your thoughts on Donna but please be friends with her, for me." "I should apologise right now shouldn't I?" "Yes, finally you've given it some thought" "I'll do it now." Nick goes upstairs. "I am so confused right now Kez." says Joe.

Nick goes upstairs; he knocks on the bedroom door. "Come in." Nick walks in "What do you want?" "I've come to apologise" "What for, there's plenty of things that you need to apologise for." "If you're gonna make this difficult for me, I'll go." "You do that." Nick stands looking at the floor. "Well aren't you gonna go?" "I can't." "Why not." "I have to tell you something." "What?" "I'm having tests done on me." "What?" "I asked the doctor to check on me, he took a sperm sample." "What's the point, there's nothing wrong with you,." "That's the thing, I know there's something wrong with me." "What kind of thing?" "That's what I'm having the tests for." "There's nothing wrong with you, there can't be." "I won't know until tomorrow, that's when they give me my results. I didn't mean to sleep with her, it's just that I was upset and confused, I had nowhere to turn, so I guess I took the wrong way out." "Yeah, I think you did." "I feel really horrible, I just wanna die." "Well why don't you." "This is silly, you two having a fight over me, even though it was my fault." "I don't understand why you did this." "I'm sorry, can't we still be friends?" "You think we can still be friends?" "If we don't every time me and the guys come back from a tour, we'll be trying to kill each other." "No we won't." "Yeah we will, it's a miracle we can stay in the same room without shouting at each other." "I know, so you might as well leave before we do." "Fine, if that's what you want me to do, then I will." Nick leaves the room and Donna starts to cry. Kevin is walking past towards the toilet and he hears Donna crying. "Donna?" Donna is still crying, Kevin sits on the bed, Donna sits, up sees him and cuddles him. "Hey, it's okay, it's okay." "No it's not." "Why not?" "Nick hates me." "I'm sure he don't." "He does, he's gone off with Kerry, he doesn't want me anymore and he could have told me if he was getting bored with me." "I'll look after you." "Thanks Kev." "I've been in this situation before, but I was comforting Brian." "What did he do." "He was crying because he had been unfaithful to Linzi." "Does Linzi know." "No, he told me not to tell, anybody." "And you didn't." "No, I didn't. I had to keep shut about it all, I couldn't go against my cousins wishes, I so much want to tell her, but I know that if I do, I'll never be allowed to talk to Brian again. Up until now, I had forgotten it, until I saw you that is." "I can't believe it." "You mustn't tell anyone either, if you do, then Bri, won't want to know me, he'll even say that I'm not his cousin." "But you are." "Exactly, that's why I can't tell." "But you told me." "That's different. I trust you not to tell anybody." "It takes a lot to actually trust someone these days." "But, I know you, not to tell anyone, so you won't tell anyone will you? And there's also something else I need to tell you." "Yeah, what?" "When I first saw you, I had some kind of feelings for you, and when you were going out with Nick these feelings got worse, and now, it's like every time I see you it's like I wanna hold you, I wanna talk to you, I wanna kiss you." "Kev." "I know it sounds really silly but it's true." "Why are you telling me this?" "I'm telling you this because I've only just plucked up the courage to tell you." "Oh, I'm so embarrassed now." "You're embarrassed, I'm embarrassed, you've just come out of a relationship and me saying all this is really, really stupid of me. I'm gonna go." "No offence but I do need to be alone for a while." "Yeah sure, I gotta go to the toilet anyway, and I think I've got cream in my ear and silly-string in my pants, so I'll go." "Okay thanks for that little chat, I shall speak to you soon about our little discussion." "Okay, see ya later." "Yeah Bye." Kevin leaves the room, Donna puts her head on the cushion and closes her eyes.

Nick calls Brian. "Hey Bri we need your help." said Nick. "What kind of help? It better not be too risky, I am meant to be relaxing remember." "Nah nothing like that, it's the flat I've rented, we need help with it." "We? You and Kerry moved in together or something?" "Yeah I asked her to move in with me." "That's news to me, what exactly do you want me and gorgeous in there to help with, or is it going to be a surprise." Brian squirts string at Nick's face. "No look my big bro. just be there in the morning." "Yeah sure, you've never called me big-bro. before so it must be serious." "Yeah I suppose." "Why can't you and Kerry, do whatever it is you're doing, on your own?" "Because it will take more than two pairs of hands." "This does sound interesting." "Yeah well Kerry needs some fresh air so we are going outside for a while if we don't come back then we shall see you tomorrow at 7 o'clock." "Seven, seven...can't it be half past seven? me and Linzi are going out for a Chinese, and it's my turn to feed Jenni-Kay tonight." "Errr... Alright then." "Good, we might be a little late, it depends if Kev stops talking to me. so we'll see you guys about seven thirty." "Yeah, see ya." "Wait, in case I need to ask you anything, where exactly will you be, just outside the door or are you goin' for a long walk?" "A long walk, only down the road we need to sort things out." "Okay." Nick and Kerry walk outside. "What do you wanna talk about?" "Nothin' I just said that so my big bro would leave me alone." "Why do you want me to move in? the last couple of days you have almost hated me." "Well I thought that if we're gonna be a family, we've got to live like one." "That is romantic, right now I must be the most happiest girl in the world." "Probably." "I just want to ask you why you changed your mind." "I just did." "Answer me properly." "I don't know, I just wanted a change." "OH, a change." "Yeah a change." "Oh." "You can't tell me you've never gotten bored with something you were doing, the boy you were with or where you were staying before." "Well all I know is I'm not bored with you." "You haven't answered my question properly, and you tell me off for that." "Well answer mine and I'll answer yours." "Okay, I changed my mind, hold on what was I meant to have changed my mind about?" "Me." "Well I changed my mind because I had fallen for you, it was weird I had feeling for you and for Donna, but, all my love went towards you like a bomb, and it just blew up." "But you still wanted Donna when I told you." "For a while, but I kept seeing you, staring at me, and it was like a dream come true." "What do you mean?" "It was like this feeling going through my body, like angels taking over my mind, it just made me feel like dancing and singing out aloud." "You're crazy." "I'm not crazy, anyway you've got to answer my question." "Okay, the question was have I ever got bored with someone I was with, something I was doing or the place I was staying in before? And the answer to that question has to be yes, I have got bored with things, I get bored with who I was living with so I stayed with Joe for a while, I've not as much gotten bored with a boy I was with. More that all the boy could think about was that in a relationship you have to kiss them all the time, and that they have to be with you all hours of the day. The last boyfriend I had didn't like me going round to see Joe, Laura and Linzi, I don't know why he had a grudge against them for and they're really nice when you get to know them." "Yeah I know, I've been friends with them for three years nearly." "I've known them most my life, so ner." "You arguing with me girl?" "No." "Good, cause if you was, I would've had to tickle you half to death." "Yeah right." "I would do, but I won't." "Good." "You wanna come check out this flat of mine?" "Yeah sure." "It's not anything fancy, so don't expect anything." "I won't." "I'm staying there tonight, even though it's empty I've got a few blankets for me to sleep on." "Are you going to show me this flat of yours or not." "Okay, come on." They walk down the road.

Brian runs into the living room carrying Kevin on his back. "Brian will you put him down, you'll give yourself a heart attack." "Yes mummy." "OI!!" Linzi throws at cushion and it hits him in the face, he drops Kevin and dives onto the sofa. He lays with his head on Linzi's lap and plays with her hand and fingers "You mister are meant to be relaxing, not carrying Kev around on your shoulders." "I don't wanna relax, it's a party I want to have fun." "I didn't say you couldn't have fun, just don't do things you shouldn't." "You don't have to worry about me, it doesn't matter what I do, I've done it before and it never effected me." "Well I get worried now, especially when you go." "Hey, don't worry, it's the B-Rok you're talking about, I'm well 'ard me." "Yeah, whatever." Brain takes some cream from his head and places it on Linzi's nose then kisses her "Love ya." "Love ya too, where did Jenni and Alex go?" "They were in the kitchen earlier, I think they're still in there." "I won't ask what they were doing in there." "Kissing the life out of each other, I walked past them, AJ hadn't taken one breath." "You have to go to detail, don't you." "Of course." "Can I ask you a question?" "Yeah." "Why are you playing with my hand?" "I don't know, maybe I like your hands, even though you bite your nails." "So do you." "It doesn't matter about my nails, women are meant to have long nails." "And then you'll end up with scratches all over your body." "And? AJ says that when a woman runs her nails over your body, it feels really nice." "You'll never know, will you?" "No, anyway, who would want to feel something like that, it's perverted." "Like you then." "Thanks, so you marry me, and now you tell me how you really feel, that's not a nice thing to do." "I wasn't being horrible to you, I just meant that you can also be perverted like AJ if you had to." "And I was." "Yeah you was." Brian places Linzi's hand down, and he puts his thumb in his mouth and closes his eyes.

Nick and Kerry soon arrive at the flat, Nick puts the key in the door and tries to open it, but the door wouldn't open. Nick gave the door a kick and it swung open. "It stuck like that last time, so what do ya think?" "The door keeps getting stuck.." "I can get the door fixed. Why don't you go check out the rooms, and tell me what you think." Kerry walks around and checks it out. "It will do." The door handle had fallen off in Nicks hands "That's good." "Oh my god." "What?" "You got a flat which door knobs are falling off." "We can get them fixed." "We'll have to get everything fixed." Kerry sits down on the dusty floor. "It won't take a lot of my time and money to get this place looking like it's never been lived in." "Yeah." "What colour do you think we should paint this room, pink, blue, green." "Whatever." "What about spray painting the whole house, and we'll graffiti everything, that'll be really cool." "Whatever." "Bathroom's clean, I cleaned it when I got it, the dust in there was an inch thick." "I can imagine." "But now it's got a shine in it." "That's alright then." "You wanna cuppa tea?" "Na, but I'm really tired." "There's some blankets in that cupboard, I took them from home, so they're clean. You can try and catch some sleep, are you sure you don't want a cuppa? I don't like making myself a drink when the other person hasn't got one; it makes me feel really horrible." "Na, you can give me a cuddle." Nick gives her a cuddle. Kerry falls asleep. Nick lays her on a blanket and covers her over; he kisses her on the cheek and walks into the kitchen to make him a drink. "Hey I can't sleep now, what did you move for?" "I'm gasping for a drink; you don't want me to dehydrate do you?" "No way." "I won't be too long; it doesn't take me two minutes to make a drink." Kerry follows him into the kitchen. "I thought you were tired?" "I wanted to sleep in your arms." "Okay, you can sleep in my arms, after I drink this." Nick looks into a glass of mouldy water. "I think I'll pass." "What's wrong?" "It's brown." Kerry starts laughing. "What?" "You're so silly, always trying to please everybody." "What d'ya mean, please everybody?" "Getting this flat and pretending it's perfect." "You know, I have no idea why I bought this place, but it seemed so right, when I walked in here, the room kinda told me to buy it." "No, it is right, it's brilliant, look at it this way, at least we get to spend time together." "For about twenty four hours, and that's when we're decorating and even Brian and Linzi will be here then, and you'll have to spend all your time in an empty house, half painted while I go on tour." "Look, I'll be fine Linz and Joe will keep me company and I'll see you when you get back, so stop worrying alright." "Yeah, hey maybe you can ask Linzi, Joe, Jenni and maybe Donna, if she feels like being friends, to come help you finish painting the rooms, and if you do, do not do all the rooms in horrible girlie colours." "Nick sometimes you are so paranoid." "No I'm not, I just care a lot." "Care about what?" "Everything around me, I care so much, I'll probably end up like Brian by the time I'm his age." "What are you on about?" "What I mean is, while I'm away I'll worry so much, I'll end up pulling my hair out and biting my nails, banging my head against walls and walking into open corridors to scream the hell out of myself." "WHAT actually will you be worrying about?" "Everything you can think of." "Well I thought your life was fine, being with me, so you're not happy then." "That's what's making me go mad, it's that everything is so perfect, it's never been like this before, at least not for me." "Yeah I know, but don't even think about things like that, I need you with me so don't you dare leave me." "I won't even think about doing that, I wouldn't want to risk it." "You wouldn't want to risk what?" "Losing you." "Oh." she says yawning. "I'm sorry if I'm keeping you awake." "I'm not really sleepy, just shattered." "You hungry?" "I don't know." "If you are I could always nip down to the shop and buy us some fish and chips." "Don't leave me here while that door is broke I'll crap myself." "Come with me then." "I'M SHATTERED. Oh come on then." "Good." "What do you mean by GOOD." "Did I say good, I meant oh I don't know, I wasn't thinking, I didn't even notice I had said anything." Kerry falls to the ground. "Let's not bother. We can always stay here." "I can't stay awake, but I'm so uncomfortable." Nick sits on the floor and then lays down. "I'm uncomfortable here." Nick lays next to her and kisses her "This is as comfortable as it gets." "This is better; we have to go shopping tomorrow with Linzi and Brian." "That'll be the last twenty four hours with you, and we're going shopping." "What do you want us to do then? And answer me properly." "Sit here, all together talk for a while, just have fun." "All?" "Yeah, you, me, Brian, and Linzi." "Yeah that will be good; you can get drinks for you three." "Brian told me about a conversation that him and Linzi were having yesterday." "What about?" "The big 'S' word." "Yeah, oh no you and Brian don't tell each and every little detail do you?" "I don't tell him about any of our conversations, he just had to tell me about his." "Thank god for that." "He and Linzi were saying about how much, they wanted another baby." "YEAH." "Yeah, he said that as soon as he gets back from this tour he's gonna take her out to a restaurant, then that after that, they were gonna go to a hotel, a posh one, and that's when the 'S' comes into it." "What is this leading to?" "Nothing, I just thought you'd like to know, but the things he said, even I wouldn't say any of it." "So you wouldn't want kids with me." "Did I say anything about that?" "Don't you want kids with me then?" "Yeah, but I wasn't thinking about it right at this minute. Anyway off the subject would you ever get engaged again?" "Yeah, but not for a while, I wanna get used to going out with you, no I didn't mean that in that way." "What did you mean then? I'm not trying to push you into anything you don't want to do." Nick snores lightly. "OI." Nick takes a deep breath in. "HEY." "Mom, I'm tired, I don't wanna go work yet." "Oh, MAN." Kerry lays her head on his chest and falls asleep.

The guys are about to leave Joe's. "Joe I'm sorry about the cream and string." "That's okay, James doesn't mind cleaning up." "That's good then, anyway we'd better get going, gotta wake up at seven, we've got to help Nick and Kerry with the decorating." "Brian will you shut up and get a move on." "Women." Brian and Linzi leave followed by Jenni and AJ, and Kev. James and Joe decide to do the tidying up in the morning, so they go off to bed.

21/12/2000

The next morning Linzi and Brian had to get up early; they left Jenni-Kay with Jenni, AJ, and Kev. And left for Nicks flat while the guys tried to figure out where Howie had disappeared to. Linzi and Brian soon arrived; they knocked on the door of the flat. Nick pulls with all his might to get the door open, finally he succeeds. "Hiya Bro." "Yeah, hi, come in, sorry, we had a rough night. Sleeping on the floor isn't my idea of fun." "I wouldn't know I've never slept on the floor have I?" "If you had the chance with Linzi, you'd do it anywhere, even on the floor." "Yeah I know I would, but a word of advice, never do it up against a tree." "You perv." "So are you." "How do you know?" "You're the one who told me that I would do it anywhere." "Alright you win." "Alright!! So what time you gotta get your results from your test?" "Later on today." "You want me to go with ya?" "Yeah if you like, I tell you what; I'll ring him now, and see if they have come through, to go and pick them up, then we can do this decorating." "Okay then." "Let's tell the girls first, otherwise they'll worry." "Women are prone to worry aren't they?" "Yeah, especially Kerry, love her heart." "Fine, Linzi goes mad if I've been gone too long to." Nick and Brian walk over to the girls. "Hey there beautiful women." "What are you two grovelling for?" said Kerry. "I'm gonna phone the doctors to see if my results are in yet, and if they are, me and Brian are gonna go and see the doctor." "Leave us to do it all Nick, MEN." "Women! We'll be back again, you aint doing all the work on your own." "We know that." "Well then, why are you complaining?" "Just hurry up." Brian pulls a face at them. "Stop that sexy I told you before." "Sorry, you annoyed me." Brian and Nick make their way to the door. "Oh bye then." "Bye ya'll." "Bye Nick" said Kerry.

They leave the flat and make their way to the hospital. "Nick, how in the world can you put up with that?" "What?" "Girls telling you what to do?" "She's alright, she just worries, all girls are the same." "Suppose so, you worried about your results?" "Yeah, a bit." "Nicholas Carter." "You'd better go in." "You coming?" "If you actually want me to, you never know with doctors, they might think you're gay." "Hardy ha, come on." "You are so perverted." They walk in. "Hello there, before I give you your results I need to ask you some questions." "Yeah sure." "In the last three weeks have you had any irritation around that area?" "No." "Do you find that you are having erections with no reason?" "No, well I hope not." "Have you had sex in the last three weeks?" "Yes." "How many times do you have sex a week?" "Hopefully twice." "Do you feel uncomfortable when you're having sex?" "Not really." "You said not really, so are you not sure, or would you rather not mention it, don't forget that anything you tell me will be kept within these walls." "No, I don't feel uncomfortable." "Do you find yourself wanting to touch your penis?" "Sometimes yeah." "Do any rashes appear around that area?" "NO." "Okay, well we looked at your results this morning and say that you are perfectly fine." "Okay, thanks." Brian and Nick make their way back home. Nick and Brian get out of the car and go and knock on the door. "Where have they gone?" Suddenly they came bursting through the door laughing their heads off. "Where did you two go to?" "We went to the shop to get some paint." "What colour did you get?" "Green and blue." "I like green." Said Nick. "And I like blue." "Well that was the idea." "Fine. Shall we get cracking then?" "Nick can I talk to you quickly?" asked Kerry. "Yeah sure." They go in to the kitchen. "How did it go." "It went pretty well." "But are you alright?" "Yeah, I think." She gives him a cuddle and a long, passionate kiss. "That's good then." "Yeah it is. I'm gonna miss you." "What do you mean?" "I'm leaving tomorrow, remember." "Oh, God Dammit." "But I'll be back. I'm sorry, if I could I would be there, but I can't, you'll have to remember that." "Yeah I suppose, but I really wanted you to be there." "Hey we'd better be getting on with this painting." Kerry, Nick takes hold of her hand, and they walk into the living room and catch Brian and Linzi on the new sofa. "Hey you guys 'Quit Playing Games'." There is a knock at the door. Joe's standing in the front door. "Hiya, How are ya now? I thought I might come round to see how you're gettin' on." "Okay, wanna help? Excuse Linzi and Brian." "Yeah, sure lead the way, if there's any painting to be done I'm the one you need." "No cartoons please." "Course, would I do such a thing (!)" Joe says winking at the others. "YES." They start painting when Kerry flicks paint over Nick. "Thanks very much." Nick dips his brush into the green paint and flicks it at Kerry. Kerry starts running, Nick chases her. Suddenly paint goes all over Linzi and Brian. "OI!!, that went in my mouth a bit." said Brian. "Sorry." "I'll have to wash my mouth out now." "Bout time." "Right, Nicholas you're a dead man." Brian takes a hand full of paint and flings it at Nick. They all have a paint fight.

The paint fight is soon over. Luckily they do have enough paint to do all the walls. They all go as soon as they are done as the tour was the next day. "Your tour is tomorrow, will you miss me?" "NO! yeah I will really." "You know when you chucked Donna's ring away; do you feel guilty now you chucked it?" "Well I feel bad obviously, cos we loved each other loads but I had to do it, it was for the best." "Do you still love her?" "Only as a friend, I love you now." "Yeah but you used to be really nasty to me, then at Joe's party you were totally different." "I was goin' through a hard time then, you know with Donna losing the baby and I really didn't need the hassle at the time, but now I realise that I should have taken notice." "Taken notice of what?" "You, now I realise what I've missed out on all this time." "Yeah well you're going away and I'll be really lonely, and all those fans will all be screaming around you, I suppose I am a little bit jealous." "Look, I'll tell you something, I'll see these screaming girls and picture each one of them with your face okay." "Don't that sounds horrible." "Yeah it does a little, only kidding, I don't really take any notice of them and it's just my job." "It's hard for me to you know, but this is the one thing I really want and to share it with you makes me even happier." A tear runs down Nicks face. Kerry walks over to him and takes his hand. "Look I love you but I really don't know if you feel the same way." "If I didn't love you, why would I dump Donna for you? Why would I ask you to move in with me?" "You loved Donna enough to get engaged." "I did that to make her feel better." "Are you with me to make me feel better?" Nick shakes his head; he takes Kerry into his arms and cuddles her. "I am really sorry Nick, I've ruined your life." Nick cries even more. "You haven't ruined anything." He sniffs. "Nick don't you, oh don't worry." Nick kisses her on the forehead. "Don't you ever wanna get married?" "Yeah, but I promised myself to wait a while, after jumping in deep and asking Donna. Maybe in a few years." "But that might be with someone else." Nick shakes his head. "I love you so much Kerry, I love you so much." "Well why not just get engaged then, that's not too much to ask is it?" Nick nods, he stares into her eyes and goes down onto one knee, he coughs. "Kerry Elizabeth Isaac, will you get engaged to me?" "Yeah, sure." Nick stands up again; he wraps his arms around Kerry's waist and kisses her. "This is the happiest day of my life, except for when we slept together." "Yeah, can we make this feeling last forever Nick?." "Yeah, forever and ever and ever and ever." "Do you want a early night?" "I'm gonna need one." "One what?" "One good night's sleep, it's an early start for my loving heart." "Well that's not what I had in mind, you catch my drift." "Sounds good." "LET'S GO!!!" he picks her up in his arms and carries her onto the new bed. "Has anyone ever told you, you are so Romantic?" "Yeah, my mom, when I bought her a rose for mom's day." "You're on a bed, on top of your girlfriend, and your thinking about your mom." "No, you asked me if anyone had ever told me that I was romantic and I told you, I was not thinking of my mom." "Nicholas Carter you are so sarcastic." "Sorry, I try not to be." Kerry pushes Nick so that he is laying next to her. Nick kisses her on the neck and puts his arm over her. "I've got these pains in my stomach again." "Take something for it, or eat something." "Just put your hand on my belly and rub it better for me." Nick puts his hand onto Kerry's stomach and moves his hand in a circular motion. "Is that better?" "Keep going." Nick carries on moving his hand and with every circular motion he kisses her neck. "I'm gonna enjoy being married to you." "Well why don't we do it soon then?" "I told you that I didn't wanna get married yet." "Alright then, keep rubbing." "I am, I am. Soon this flat will be like a real home, Kids running around, playing games, fighting with each other, and I can watch a basketball match with 'em." "Fine." "Don'tcha think? you can talk to them about their problems, take 'em to school, cook them dinner, read them stories at night time, things you can do while I'm away." "I won't do anything, and I swear I won't have an affair, I love you too much." "Did I say anything about you having affairs and having sex with other guys? No I didn't, I said about all the things you could do with the kid, or kids even." "No but, I just wanna tell you that I love you so much, and you don't know how much you mean to me do you? well a lot and I shall not have an affair or sex with other guys or anything, you mean to much to me." "I love you to, I want to have many kids with you Kerry, I mean it, I really do, I wanna touch your hair, I wanna feel your kiss on mine, I wanna have you in my arms, 24/7, I wanna do everything you would never do and when we're married, I wanna go bungee jumping. You never know we might even convince Brian to come along, what do you think?" "I think bungee jumping is a long step. But Nick I don't think you love me as much as I love you." she gets on top of him and kisses him on his neck, really passionately. "If I didn't why would I want to get my kit off for you right now." Nick undoes his shirt and takes it off his shoulders bearing his chest. "Take me girl." "But you said no sex." "Who says we can't have fun, anyway I've changed my mind." "Hang on, sorry I had a pain in my stomach, but it's gone now, cor did that one hurt, rub it better please that one was stinging." "I'll do more than rub it better." Nick chuckles. "Just rub my stomach Nick." "Okay, how hard do you want it?" "Just nice and soft, because Nick Carter is so soft, cuddly and romantic that I could squeeze him so tight. So soft please." "My hands will be soft, but I'll always have something hard." "I know I can feel it." "You've got such a warm body." "Have I, never noticed." said Kerry with a smile.

Someone knocks at the flat door. "If you loved me, you'd leave it." "Leave what, the door or myself?" "The door, I can't leave you alone." She kisses him. The door bell rings again "What now." "Shall I go tell them to go disappear?" "No I don't want you to go." "Hold your ears.. Oi, will you go away!" "Ow that hurt my ears, they're sore now." "Well I told you to cover your ears up?" "My ears hurt." Kerry holds her ears. There is another knock at the door, Kerry goes to answer it, but Nick grabs her hand, stares into her eyes, and shrugs one of his shoulders. "Don't do that, you're making me blush." "Don't answer the door I want to spend all my time here with you." "Sounds good to me." The door knocks get louder. "Whoever that is, is really, really bugging me." "Why?" "They keep banging on the damn door." "Kerry!" Shouts a voice from the door "Who's that?" "It's Joe." "What you want, we're busy?." "My door Keys." "What about them?" "I need them to get in." "Eh?" "Oh Nick let her in for a little while, don't leave her standing on the door step." "Hold on then." Nick goes to the front door, he pulls the front door open. "Hey there." Joe walks in to get her keys. "I can't stay I've got to get back, quickly. See you tomorrow for your see off." "Yeah okay. See you Joe." "Bye." Joe goes home and Nick walks into the bedroom, Kerry is asleep on the bed. He climbs into bed and kisses her on the forehead. "Night my sexy, sweetie, bunnykins." "Kerry moves closer to Nick and puts her hand on his body. "Night Mr Carter." "Night Mrs Carter." Nick cuddles her. "Night." Nick and Kerry go to sleep.

The next morning, Nick is awakened by the alarm clock; Kerry is still asleep at the moment. Nick gets out of bed and goes into the kitchen. He makes himself a cup of tea, and a slice of toast, he goes into the bedroom and starts to get dressed, Kerry starts to stir. "Nick don't leave me yet, what's the time?" "Half six, the plane leaves at half seven." "We've only got an hour or so together." "I know, so if you're coming to say goodbye, you'd better start getting dressed." Nicks toast pings up. "Can't we say goodbye here and at the airport?" "Yeah course." "Come here then." Nick sits down next to her on the bed; he pushes her hair away from her face and leans forward to gently kiss.

They are soon ready to leave for the airport. "Right do you have everything?" "Yeah, toothbrushes, photo of you, clean underwear and so on." "Where did you get a photo of me?" "Joe gave one to me." "Why?" "I asked her, if I could have a photo and she said yes." "Why would you want a photo for? you've got me haven't you?" "I'll need to look at you every day, and I wanted a picture of you to lie next to me on my pillow." "I will be waiting for you to get back." Kerry starts crying and the tears come pouring down her cheeks. "I'm gonna miss you." "I'm gonna miss you too. I wanna give you something." Nick takes a ring from his finger. "This ring once belonged to my granddad, I know it's not much of an engagement ring, but this ring means so much to me, so I'm giving it to you." "Oh, good gracious, Nick, I love you." said Kerry sobbing her heart out, Nick kisses her on the forehead "We'd better get going, I don't wanna miss my flight." "Just give me one last big kiss." Nick kisses her, his lips trembling with sadness. "I will always love you." "Ditto." says Kerry.

They all meet up at the airport. "Hey there guys, I'm glad to see you can make it." said Kevin checking his watch "It's only a few minutes before it takes off. We're gonna miss you girls." Said Brian as they have a big group hug. "We're all gonna miss you guys, as soon as you arrive in America, give us a call." "Yeah sure." Said AJ as he hugs Jenni. "We won't be gone for very long." "Any amount of time is long enough for us." Said Kerry. "Guys we gotta get going on that plane." "So, it looks like we're leaving once more." Kerry kisses Nick and goes and sits on the bench, the guys gather up their luggage, and get on the plane. We all walked over to the window and we watch them get, they had all turned to us and waved, Brian blew a kiss to Linzi.

hey watched as the plane flew into the distance before making their way back to the car. Linzi had a picture of Brian in her pocket. "See you soon honey." "I always hate this part. It really hurts, but in another way it helps me look forward to seeing him again." said Jenny. "Yeah, and you won't believed how glad I will be to see him again." "Oh believe me I do, I really do." they sit back in their chair.

                                                                          The end

                                                                  (Did I just say that ?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 157 4
"At that time, I could not help but wish I should have been born a bird."
16.2K 783 61
The boys have been touring for a while and decided to finish college. So they come back home and start a new adventure like the old times. There's s...
184 0 18
this story is about a girl who is 20 and she meets her favorite singers the Backstreet Boys and she ends up falling for one of them and he falls for...
2K 20 36
She thought she would have the best time of her life, but damn did she think wrong.