The Dark Pheonix

By bluesmeraldos1310

& Pheonix needs to be burned again and again in the fire of blood and Vengeance. Sequel to 'The Vengeance.' More

Intro.
Author's Note
SNEAK PEAK: Shadow of the Dark Clouds.
The Past crawls back
Worries
Uncertainty
Half Truth
Chaos in Heaven
Silence that Hurts.
Let's Forget Today.
Let it burn again.
House Of Cards(1)
Lie
House of Cards(2)
Is it true?
Hope
Summertime Sadness
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Flashback
We are Together
Puzzle(1)
Interlude
Run
"Burn Me"
Friend of a Enemy
Standing Next to You
Things make Sense
Interlude Dawn
Maybe If I was There for You
Come back to Me
Reunion
Heaven & Back
Good to be back
This wasn't supposed to be!
Sneak Peak: Life is a Circle
Timeless
Come back to me, Please

Back to Milan

46 4 19
By bluesmeraldos1310

(Yeah, I re-updated the chapter with editing it heavily. New chapter is also coming soon.
Thanks for being patient.)

"So I guess it's true that Jimin killed Vicente's son!!!" Geun Soo has a fade smile on his lips but he sighs deeply.

"I guess so too. Otherwise there is nothing for them to do this to hyung." Jungkook supplies from beside with a bit offended voice.

"Care to enlighten me who is he?" Yoongi interrupts.

"He was the youngest in the family around that time.
Their Eldest brother doesn't have a family till now and youngest is still having his time.
Vicente has a son and daughter.
His daughter has cut relations with the family a long time ago along with the mother.
Some says the lives in some South American country, some says Vicente has killed them both later.
But his son lived with the family and if I am saying the truth money and power got into his head at a very young age." Geun Soo's voice is calm but it's mixed with a tinge of hatred.

"True!" Jungkook points out,
"I have seen him. He is the most greedy one in the family and he always has this thing that nothing can happen to him.
He was young but his evenings and nights were spend in their clubs and bars and he became a threat to the point normal people nearly stopped visiting those places."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks with a slight frown.

Jungkook takes a defeated sigh,
"Once he killed someone just because someone spilled drink on him. Another time, he shoot someone and the person was seriously injured just because he denied his request about something. Forcing young girls was his daily thing. People in their business always needed to clean up his mess.
He would take whomever his eyes fell on, if they denied they would be killed or tortured.
And his people needed to follow whatever disgusting orders he push out."

(Author's suggestion: People out there, even though I am writing a mafia story where I push out agendas with dark morality but we needed to understand this too, most actual Mafias are like this and there is nothing swoon-worthy in most of the cases.)

"Okay!!" Yoongi sighs. "Seems like your old boss could have a good friendship with him." He slightly taunts Geun Soo.

"I should be offended but I am not.
Yeah it's a bit true but -"

"Jae Jun is nothing infront of him. Jae Jun still had fear, Yoongi.
This guy reached a point where he even dared to force or harm people who worked or associated with the Cassano's. Like he didn't give a fuck.
And then suddenly he had this weird ass idea of starting human trafficking as a part of their business."

"And that would be a hell, Yoongi. They have deep connections with a lot of places. If people like them starts such a business it will be very dangerous one." Geun Soo spoke with a very urgent voice.

(Author's suggestion: With great power comes great responsibility and this goes for the ones who are in grey morality and dark world.)

"So Jimin killed him." Yoongi spoke.

"If I remember correctly, then hyung wasn't in Palermo around that time and went somewhere.
I don't remember where exactly and around that time he was killed.
I had a doubt so I asked but he said he didn't do it. We all knew messing with them can cost us a lot of things."
Jungkook sighs,
"But knowing hyung this makes sense actually. If he kills someone, he always had a reason behind it."

& Yoongi knows that. He knows that too well.

-----

Yoongi decided to leave first after two days.

Seokjin and Taehyung will join him later and Namjoon will leave two days later to avoid suspicion.

Sang Min said he will join him once he can contact the Changretta's for the possible discussion of taking over the Empire by themselves.
Sang Min is pretty sly and very betraying if Yoongi is saying the truth. Now that everything is out in the light, he may have kept the contact with the Changretta's real long and maybe the one who passed information on Jimin to them.

Yoongi never thought of him this evil. He rather thought he is professional. For the first time someone has proved his judgement is wrong.

Yoongi knows the things he is approaching is way too risky. He saw Carlos himself. He is sly as fuck. There is a lot of things that can go wrong. And he is not endangering just himself but everyone around him even if it's their own decision. But there is also a point that Jimin left them for this specific reason. He didn't want them in the mud. The more things are unveiling

It's a risky take. Jimin may yell at him so bad for this.
He knows.

Well.

But fuck he has no way.

Taehyung has already sent a proposal to the Changretta's proposing a business collaboration where Hyowon can expand in some part of Europe and they can do their expansion in Asia.

And to their surprise the response is a bit quick.
They already had a online meeting for the proposal and they seems like eager. It's suspicious, really suspicious. But they needs them to be eager to accomplish the plan.

They asked for a possible discussion and asked if Hyowon can come to their office for the discussion of it.
It's a bit insulting for such a big empire like Hyowon, but the Kim's are giving no mind to now.

Yoongi is already thinking of a back up plan. He already started contacting some people who can possibly help him.

Yoongi thought it's better if he tries to talk with Hoseok first.

It may not be easy to get information from him, but he should try once.

Hoseok came to Seoul twice when Jimin was there. And Yoongi atleast had good conversations with him. Even though everything was connected through Jimin, it may help him.

"He is happy." Hoseok said standing beside him in Taehyung's birthday party last year.
Jimin has requested him so much if he could join and he made some time to join.

Yoongi nodded, "It's his best friend's birthday. He is excited for him."

"No, it's not that. He is actually happy." He glanced at Yoongi intendly, "That's rare."

Before Yoongi could say anything Hoseok spoke again,
"Maybe it's not my place to say to you but keep him happy.
He deserves this."

Yoongi smiled in response and in that instance Jimin was there,
"Are you two hiding from us or what???" He taunted.

"No!! We are just talking." Hoseok replied and Jimin rolled his eyes.

Yoongi contacted Alessia that he wants to meet Hoseok.

There was something in her voice as if she was expecting it to happen.

She informed that Hoseok will be in Milan for next some days and he can meet him there.

So now, Yoongi boarding a flight to Milan.

~~~~~~~~
Flashback:

"What are doing here?" The voice was terminally shocked.
Jungkook was waiting outside Jimin's apartment in Busan. He felt quite uneasy when Jimin left for Busan.
Jimin wasn't okay and he was sure of it.

But when Jimin asked him why he was there, Jungkook felt unwelcome, which was weird.
Jimin may come off as grumpy at times and sometimes he may show that he is irritated with Jungkook's presence but in reality he never was.

But this time it wasn't the case.

Still Jungkook pushed the thoughts in the back of his head.
"Yeah. Why??? Aren't you happy???"

Jimin just shrugged, opening his apartment door and Jungkook followed inside.
And the apartment was pretty much in mess.

"Woah!!! What a mess??? Did you even clean up???"

"Jungkook -" Jimin warns.

"Okay whatever. Do you want to go out for dinner? I mean I don't think you are in mood to cook."

Jimin looks around for a moment and then sighs.
"Yeah I guess. Keep your bags here and let's go out."

But rather than going to a restaurant they ended up going to a old place they used to visit when they were kid. Jungkook was happy to know that the place still exists.
Jimin looked a bit nostalgic too. They used to come to this place, many times with their elder sister.

It was also the place where they would treat eachother. It was their elder's sister job then.

After they had a hearty meal Jimin paid for it with out any questions.
"Woah!! Noona should be happy seeing you like this."
Jungkook meant something very different. Jimin used to bag his sister that she should buy being an elder and it's somehow a compensation as she bothers them too much.

But he felt a pang inside his chest when Jimin froze at his place, his breath hitching in his throat.
He looks at Jungkook, blinking at him like a dumb.

His eyes looked glazed, suddenly turning pale. He looked like he is immensely hurt and maybe on the verge to break down.
Jungkook took a step towards him but Jimin turned his back in him, as quickly he could and started to walk away.
Jungkook followed.

Before going to the apartment again, Jimin asked,
"Wanna go to the beach???"

"Like the old times."

"Yeah, the old times."

They sat in the beach, not caring about the same getting in their clothes. To lighten his mood Jungkook reminded him the good memories of their teenage.
And Jimin smiled, not his brightest one but still it was a smile.
Jimin asked about Taehyung and Seokjin. How they were. Specially how they are coping with their father's death.
Jungkook told him that they are doing pretty good not even asking why he chose to kill their father and when exactly he told Taehyung about it.
Taehyung just told him, he knew but nothing more than that.

But right now Jungkook is worried about Jimin himself. He feels weird as if something is not right.

"Are you okay???" He asked instead.
"Me?? Yeah I am."
"Then let's go to Seoul tomorrow." He suggested, his Intuition is saying it's not good to leave him here.

To his response, Jimin closed his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed. A moment of silence covered them before Jimin replied,
"I.... I don't want to...." His voice was so unsure.

"What do you mean you don't want to????"

"Let me be here for sometime.
Yeah???
I can't.... I mean it's just....."

"Then let's go back to Palermo."
Jungkook doesn't care what's there in Seoul.

For him, it's his brother that's important.
If Jimin doesn't want to go back Seoul, he is happy to follow him anywhere.

"Jungkook, you have responsibility-"

"Fuck that Hyung!!!! Why we care about something that doesn't mean anything to us?????? Just go back!!! If you don't feel like living here anymore!! Let's go back home."

Jimin looked at him with tears in his eyes.
"Home!?" The words were so faint.
He pulled his knees upto his chest,
To Jungkook his brother looked so small in the moment.
The one who protected him, took care of him and the one he looks upto.

"Yeah Home!!!!
We have a home there.
In Palermo.
We can go back there hyung."

Jimin took a shuddering breath,
"What about mom????"

"Mom????"
Jungkook didn't understand what he meant.

"Yeah....."

"Hyung!! I don't understand-"

"Look Jungkook!!!
The company it may mean nothing to us.
It is nothing to us.
But remember one thing she lost her everything for that damn thing."
His voice sounded so enraged and hurt at the same time.
"She lost her everything for all that.....
Even herself.
And we lost her for it, Jungkook."

This time, all the memories crawled in Jungkook's head.

How for the second time he lost a mother and a sister.
And how much brutal it was.

"We can't loose it Jungkook, specially to those who once have hurt her, disrespected her or threw her away." 

Jungkook looked at his brother, the brother he knows.

"Everyday, every day those people should repent what they did once.
Everyday they should think if they didn't take her rights away from her they should be living a good life then.
Every day they should apologise to her. Every day they should be living thinking they should owe it to her.
They should live the hell, she lived all her life."

Jungkook slightly flinched at the intensity of his words.
It has been long he has seen Jimin this way.
Enraged and Lethal.
The one who doesn't think twice before dipping his blades into people's skin and blood.
It doesn't scare him now, but it surprises him.

He thought that self of his brother has left him after everything, the revenge.

But he was wrong.
It didn't.
It's still there.

"Take care of that Jungkook."

Jungkook nodded quite mindlessly.

But the next words Jimin spoke sounded faraway.
"Also take care of those around you! Okay???
Take care of the one I love."
The smile on his face is so faint.
But there was something different.

"Yeah I will."

When Jungkook stopped his car at the entrance of the airport, Yoongi was nearly Pulling door lock. Jungkook came to drop him off at the airport.
"Hyung!!!" He called a bit urgently.

Yoongi looked at back with concerned eyes,
"What is it???"

Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking,
"Jimin hyung asked me to take care of everyone. But what you are going to do.......
It's..... It's risky.... hyung."

"I will be okay, Jungkook." He assures ruffling his hair a bit.

"Yeah and please call me. Specially when you get him."

"Oh absolutely!!!!"
Yoongi takes his leave bidding goodbye to the younger.

~~~~~~~~~

After reaching Milan, he got out and straight went to meet Hoseok.
Now he is standing infront of a kind of vintage office building.

He straight goes to the reception and asks about his appointment with Jung Hoseok.
Thankfully the desk was already informed about him and a staff tags him to take him to the cabins.

When he steps inside, he sees Hoseok is sitting in his chair working on some documents, probably reading and signing those.
For a moment he looks like split image of Alessia herself.

"Hi!!" Hoseok perks up with a smile on his face.

"Hi...." Yoongi responds less enthusiastically.

"How are you doing???" He asks standing up and walking up to him, extending his arms for a hug.

"Good. Hope you are doing good as well." Yoongi replies hugging him lightly.

"Yeah..." The other smiles brightly at him before speaking,
"If you don't mind can you take a seat and wait for some minutes. The documents are a bit urgent. I wasn't expecting you this early in morning."
He speaks as he walks upto his desk again looking at Yoongi a bit apologetic.

"Yeah Sure." Yoongi nods in understanding and walks around the room taking in the in the little details of the place.

The office is filled with morning light from the large windows provided and the insides are painted with warm colours.
The wooden furniture are in perfect balance with the place. The official mostly neat and clean. The files are tucked in the shelf in a well-arranged manner. There are some antiques and other stuffs placed perfectly in symmetry of the place.

What he gathers is, Hoseok is well organised and well planned as a human. So he chooses the best way to start the conversation,

"Where is Jimin?" He asks now turning to face Hoseok, who is sitting in his chair.

Yoongi didn't want to waste a single minute & he chose to avoid any introduction stuff, specially the chase.

He kept a sharp eye on Hoseok's reaction.

He noticed how the other froze for a minute.
How his hands froze and gripped his pen so tightly as if he was expecting it already.
But his face remained calm even though Yoongi could see for a second he clenched his jaw.

So it's proved, he knows.

The man looks up at him slowly, face carefully blank of any emotions but Yoongi can feel he is somehow angry on Yoongi, more like pissed off.

When he started to speak his voice felt so cold,
"Yoongi, I know I could not attend the funeral. I was really caught in some urgent stuffs."
He paused for a minute taking a shallow breathe,
"I am sorry for that.
But we all know what happened!!!!"
He raised one eyebrow slightly as if questioning Yoongi's previous question or his intentions.

Yoongi walks over his desk. Putting his arms over the table he leans in a bit, voice low but dark. His eyes cold, squinting in the other's direction.
"I asked Where. Is. Jimin???" He grits out.

This time Hoseok leans back in his plush chair twirling his pen between his fingers.
"You have not gone insane right???" The voice came out slightly mocking and laced with sarcasm.

Yoongi scoffs with a smirk.

This is going to be hard. He knows now.

"People knows he is alive, Hoseok." He whispers as his head hangs low.
A deep sigh follows it.

"What do you mean!?" Hoseok asks still with that carefully empty voice but Yoongi can sense the tinge of worry in it.
He is frowning now.

"I exactly mean what I say!!!!" Yoongi gives him a quick look with light frustration.

"And what exactly you are doing here????" Hoseok asks now voice full of accusation as he gets up from his own seat, arms folded over his chest.

I am trying to find him.
I am trying to find Jimin.
I can't loose him.

"What do you mean what I am doing here???!!!
If he is alive I need to find him???" It's Yoongi's turn to frown.

He is not understanding Hoseok's words now.

"For what, Huh???"

"What do you mean for what? It's Jimin we are talking about??"

It's the Person, I loved. It's the person I fucking love.
Too much.
Too much for my own good.
I can't loose him.
I can't let him loose himself.

"What do I mean????? Yoongi really?? After six months you are suddenly here trying to find him?????"
The frustration in his voice is palpable now. It feels like he kept it inside for so long.

It sounds like Hoseok is implying Yoongi is doing something wrong by being here and asking about Jimin.
It is as if he is implying Yoongi is doing something out of his insanity.
That Yoongi is late. He should have come long ago.
That he lost his time.
As if Jimin has passed through the gap of fingers and he can't hold onto him again.

And something snaps inside Yoongi.

"And what you did huh??" Yoongi grits out,
"You threw him in danger knowing how much of risk it is!!!
You called him family and you are using him for own fucking gain. To remove those rivals..."

"Don't you dare Min Yoongi,
Don't you fucking dare...." Hoseok warned, his eyes sharply trained on him daring him to finish the lines he started.

"Why Huh???why I should not dare? If you really loved him as a family then why?? I lost him cause of everything that happened in the past!! For your gain!!!!! " Yoongi asks, he is slipping from his logical mind for a second.

"Why???" Hoseok mocks his question and chuckles dryly.
"You lost him because what happened in the past????
You lost him because you stopped trusting him, maybe even taken him for granted I guess."

The line hit Yoongi like a truck.

Taken him for granted.

Did he???
Did he take Jimin for granted????
Did he overlook his needs, how he was slipping, how he was not being his usual self, how he was keeping himself away, how he was gradually shutting himself!!!

Yoongi thought, Jimin needs time and he will come around.
He thought the other needed space.

But maybe he was wrong??????
In the thought of giving him space, he literally overlooked everything, every little thing that was happening.

Fuck, he messed up.

He ran his fingers through his hair, clutching onto them.
His head hurts too bad now.

The jetlag, the weariness, the stress, the fear of loosing everything is hitting him all at once.

He feels a little out of breath.
For a moment he feels like his demons is getting a hold onto him again.
But Hoseok's voice snaps him out of the reality,
"Let's talk somewhere else Yoongi."

Yoongi nodded without thinking twice.

The ride to place was kind of silent, maybe because of so called safety measures. Hoseok informed him they are going to their home in Milan and also asked Yoongi can actually stay there rather than a hotel.
Alessia has requested him for that.

"I actually can't." Yoongi replies serious voice.

"Why???" There is a reluctance in Yoongi's voice which makes Yoongi chuckle silently.

"Hyowon is having a deal with Carlos Changretta. And I am kind of in their team, I can say.
We can't possibly show that we are also interested with their rivals."
Yoongi sasses out.

Hoseok rolls his eyes, even though he is looking at the road.
"We definitely need to talk about that. But for now get a little fresh up. I know you came straight to me from airport."
Hoseok sighs defeatedly.
Yoongi doesn't know from why.

He just agrees.

So after reaching, he takes his time to get a shower and get freshen up. Hoseok has asked him to join over lunch.
So he gets down to join him.

The lunch was a quite peaceful event. They chose to avoid any conversation about Jimin during the time.

Yoongi understands it's probably because the presence of housekeepers and other security people there.
They talks about mostly business.

Later Hoseok asks him to join him in his study.

When the two settled inside, Hoseok spoke first.
"Yoongi, you should be thanking me that I took care of him.
If I didn't choose to help him......
He will still do it."
The voice sounded almost defeated.

Yoongi frowns in response.

Isn't Hoseok profiting from all these?? Removing the rivals!!!!!
Then why he sounds like that??then why he sounds sad?

"But Atleast I am there for him, Unlike you." The accusations is so heavy in Hoseok's voice.

"Unlike me???" Yoongi asks in disbelief,
"What do you even know about me, Hoseok????"
He challenges.

"Ohh I don't even need to!!!" Hoseok snaps and looks dead in his eyes.
He gets up his chair and walks around his desk now standing infront in Yoongi,
"I have seen him the moment he came here.  He looked like a fucking dead, Yoongi."

The words felt like a stab.
He didn't see him after that day in his apartment.
After that day when the broke up.

But when was the last time, he looked at him properly.
Now that Jimin's face flashes in his mind,
The eyes.
When they fought over Taehyung's father death, when they literally fought over how Jimin is being vengeful.
And the day when he broke everything off.
The eyes...
Jimin was defeated.
He looked like lost, withdrawn.

"Change the passcode, Yoongi."
The last words.
It wasn't I love you, it isn't how much they loved each other. It was not how much precious the other are.

He called Jimin a coward.
A coward??? Jimin??????
Yoongi regrets it.
He could have stopped him, asked him what's actually wrong.
But he pushed him away.

"When I went to Seoul last time, I thought finally the brother I loved so much, the little one that suffered too much without any fault of his own is finally having a good life, that people there gets him, understands him." Hoseok says now pacing in the room.

"I-"Yoongi tries to speak but Hoseok cuts in.

"You know Yoongi, Jimin is the best assassin I had. Actually the best I ever had.
Jimin is the best person in my work. He knows all the ins and outs. But the moment he said he wanna quit his work as a assassin I agreed.
Instantly."

Yoongi blinks at him. He is confused.
When did that happen??? Jimin never told him he is quitting.
Jimin actually never discussed his assassin works much with Yoongi.
He was more like a shadow, comes and goes.

But!!! Jimin stopped!!! When and why!?????
"Why???" Yoongi whispered.

But Hoseok didn't put much mind to it,
"I never took such a decision so hastily.
You know why???"

The information is so new that it takes time for Yoongi to process.
He keeps looking at Hoseok, trying to understand what he is actually saying.

"Me, my mom and my father none of us ever wanted him to pursue this path.
When he was taken here after his mother's death he was so broken. Initially he agreed to study in Milan and live by himself.
We were so worried.
He bottled up everything for some years.
We gave him all the way out to live a normal life. Mom tried to pursue him a lot so that he can lead a good life away from all these things.
And he tried, initially.
Until someone fucked up everything." Hoseok takes a deep breath but his voice sounded pained enough.

"After that we nearly lost that person, as if he killed a part of himself.
You don't even know what was his life before he went to Seoul, Yoongi."

"I know...." Yoongi takes a deep breath.

Jimin told him some, like bits of his life.

"When I saw him finally in that self in Seoul, I was happy including my family.
But then he came back again, looking like a dead???!!!!"
His voice turned literal venom by now.
"Why you are suddenly here caring about him, huh?"

Yoongi takes deep breath and starts to speak,
"See Hoseok, I knew there was things that I have fucked up.
I know.
I should have noticed the things, I may have put more minds to those.
Yeah, I am dying of guilt everyday.
Yeah.
But I need to talk to him! Okay??? I need to."

"Guilty??? You must be joking right???" Hoseok snorts.

"Obviously not." Yoongi emphasised with wide eyes.

"Then why you get to hear so many rumours about you, Yoongi????" Hoseok asks with a gravely serious tone.
"And why there is a conflict between you and Jungkook????"

"They are rumours, Hoseok!!!! Fucking rumours.
& me and Jungkook have no conflict. We played it for people there.
You can call Jungkook, talk to him and there is nothing."

"What?" Hoseok seems to be taken aback by his statement and he really understands that.

"Yes...."

"Then they are..." Hoseok trails off.

"Yes!!!!!! they are not true.
Trust me, I need to talk to Jimin.
Everything is so fucked up and the most important thing is People know he is alive."

"But You are dealing with the Changretta's!??? How can I trust you!???"
This time it wasn't accusation but rather it seemed like Hoseok is worried about him.

"That's a plan too, Hoseok.
But before that I need to talk to him. Please. Please let me meet him."

Hoseok gives it a thought for atleast some countable minutes before he speaks.

Yoongi feels his throat dry. If Hoseok denies him, it will be hard for him.
Tracing Jimin is such a hard job, it will take so much time if he tries to do it on their own.

Oh just fuck everything.

He feels his heart beats so painfully inside his ribcage. He needs to get to Jimin.

"Okay!
But prove it to me that I can trust you!" Hoseok shruggs simply.

"Huh???" Yoongi can't defer what he meant.

"Information on Jimin is highly confidential. So prove it to me that you are trustworthy." Hoseok clears up for him.

"Okay!? What I need to do???" Yoongi says instantly without thinking for a second.

"I heard you are dealing with ammunition now."

"Yeah!?" Yoongi responds cocking one eyebrow. He can't understand where this is going.

"I am giving you a order to deliver at a place.
I will pay upfront, give you the address where you need to deliver it.
You need to be discreet, no traces should be left. Once the deal is done, I will give you the details on Jimin."

"You and I never deal on ammunition. I am sure you have a buyer for it. Then why me??" Yoongi doesn't hesitate to ask it.

"I need a highly technical snipper gun and some more stuffs. I can't inform it to the buyer for some reasons. That's why."

"Okay! When you need it??"

"Within a week. I don't care how you do it. I will be not providing you any assistance to pass the shipment or anything. Yeah I will take care of your safety just."

Yoongi doesn't care about his own safety.

"And where?"

"I will tell you that later."

"Okay." Yoongi nods firmly.

"So are you doing it???"

"If you would have asked to kill someone, I would have said yes for that too."

I can burn down the world if it needed to save him, to find him.

"Yoongi -"

"I need to meet him.
Tell me the location later, Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

~~~~~

"I really want to know why you are here after so many months, Yoongi??"
Hoseok looks at him incredulously while offering him a glass of water, now.

It's been some time in Hoseok's study.

And Yoongi just shruggs.
"I- I wasn't sure." He voices out.

There was a lot of times he thought of coming here and talk to him but then he just wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do.

"About what??
Jimin!?"

"Not exactly. I mean I believed he is alive. I knew he is...."
Yoongi averted his gaze towards the window infront of him. A deep sigh passing his lips.
"We had proofs of it.
But I- I wasn't sure if it was okay for me to try to find him."
He takes a huge sip in an attempt to calm down his nerves.

The scowl on Hoseok's face gets deeper, his lips pressed in a thin line, he seems to be in deep thoughts,
"So I was right." He mostly speaks to himself.
"Something did happen in Seoul."

Yoongi finds that a bit shocking cause he believes it's not easy to read him.
But he tries to push that thought away. It's not about just him.
And Hoseok has seen Jimin.
So he chose to be a bit more honest,
"I wasn't sure if it was right for me to trace Jimin and try to convince him to come back.

Then gradually things unfolded and we got to know it wasn't his personal choice rather...."

"He did those to save your asses." Hoseok shruggs simply as if it's a very normal thing to happen but his voice has a bite in it.

"It's weird. Why he couldn't just trust us!?"

Hoseok's eyes are trained on them as if purely judging Yoongi.
He doesn't speak anything for some time.

Yoongi rolls his eyes. The silence, which he generally is really comfortable with, now pricks his skin.
"What??" He rumbles.

"You know Jimin." Hoseok answers.

"I do. But that doesn't quite explain it." He replied.

"It does explain that." Hoseok retorts with a little high pitched voice of his own.

"What do you mean!?"

"Yoongi???"

"What???"

"Jimin was pretty much self destructive."

A chill ran through his spine instantly.

He knew it.
And he is of the few people who saw it, with his own eyes.
But, Jimin was not self destructive after Jae Jun and Hye Ahn's death.
Was he??????
The reason was gone. His panic attack lowered.
He was okay.
Jimin was okay.
Jimin told him he was okay. That he is doing fine.

"He has a tendency, Yoongi.
To shut people out, run away whenever something starts to desettle him.
It cannot be just the Changretta's for him to do this.
Jungkook knows that too. It happened before.
A lot of times I should say.
But it's very intense this time."

"Intense!???"

"He never actually ran away before.
He came around all the other times. But he is way too sure about running away. He said he is not going to return to Seoul."

"Even after everything is done????"

"Yeah!! I asked. He said he is not going back to Seoul which is very odd for me. Even if I don't mind any of the other Jungkook is still there."

"What happened before???" Yoongi spoke his mind this time.
He quite doesn't know what things Jimin has done before.

"He and Jungkook fought multiple times, pushing Jungkook away, sometimes pushing us away too.
Mom managed to get a good grip over him which helped us to get him back everytime. Once, he just went on going drift racing for a year I guess.."

"Drift racing???" Yoongi asked shocked.

"Yeah.
Even though he is pretty good at it. But he became very frequent at it and it keep going all the illegal and risky ones. "

"Wait!? You are telling me!? Jimin can drift???"

"Oh absolutely. He is good. Pretty good.
But it later resulted Jungkook literally stopping him from driving even if for the slightest and even threatened that he will join every drift race Jimin goes."

"I feel I don't know which Jimin you are talking about????" Yoongi rubs his temple.

"Don't you think that's the point here!? You just don't know a big part of him even after everything!" The words sounded heavily sarcastic, mocking Yoongi to his very core.

Yoongi felt irritated, heavily.
"He killed Taehyung's father."

"What????"

"Yeah!!!
He killed Taehyung's father, killed twelve people very perfectly I should mention. People who actually worked for me but maybe was passing information to someone.
Didn't tell me any reason when I asked. And then very perfectly erased his whole existence!??"

"Oh my God... He has really gone Insane."

Yoongi just chuckles.
"Now you don't know Which Jimin I am talking about."

Hoseok sighs throwing his head back.

To be honest, Yoongi understands.
Jimin is a Menance.
The siren is hardest to deal with.

"What are your plans here???"

"I don't have much plans. I need to find him.
Hyowon is trying to manage to have a meeting with Carlos.
But there is risk. So I prefer if I can get to meet Jimin before."

"Why suddenly Hyowon is trying to-"

Before Hoseok can finish his line Yoongi just meets his eyes,
& Hoseok knows.
His mouth falls open. He groans as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Now I get it. You are equally insane."

Yoongi takes pride in that.
"So give me the details. What you want and when exactly??"

"Okay!!! Let's discuss then."

(Okay another update.
I know maybe the writings a bit sucks now. I am kinda 'out of my mind' and anxious and many thing.
I may try to edit later. But hope you enjoy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 589 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
474K 31.9K 49
"at the end we needed this to be better for each other." HYUNG SEQUEL 88GLAMOUR 2018
150K 8.9K 45
Min Yoongi hates the very essence of humans. But of course, there had to be one exception, Park Jimin.
REDAMANCY By ia

Fanfiction

5.7K 369 37
❝Broken halves make a whole.❞ - Jimin is scared to love again. - Yoongi is scared of never being loved.