๐‘จ ๐‘น๐’–๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๏ฟฝ...

By noel_bluemoon

"๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ!" "๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐š…
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–

30 2 0
By noel_bluemoon

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Stressed Out

"I was told when I get older, all my fears would shrink "

" But now I'm insecure, and I care what people think "

⎯⎯ ୨ NOEL'S POV ୧ ⎯⎯

How did this happen?

We were all pumped up, heading to the water park on that school bus. I had Maya, Luisa, Sergei, and it was the first time I went on a trip with real friends. Laughing, joking, you know, just regular high school stuff.

The school was finally able to fund us a trip to the water park after struggling with money.

The vibe was great until, out of nowhere, a truck sideswiped us. Chaos erupted, and the next thing I knew, everything went dark.

I didn't want to die yet.

I wanted to die with my brother.

I didn't want him to be alone, suffering in that sorry excuse for a home. Even though he had the attention of my parents, he still suffered.

I wanted him and me to die together, so we could go to another place to call home.

Then, I woke up in this surreal space, and there she was - a Goddess, offering a choice to everyone who died. Either go back to the human world anew or explore other realms. Most picked the reboot option.

But not me. I chose to take the ride through different worlds.

Why stick to the same old, right?

I've suffered in the human world far enough. And I know my brother will follow me here, because we made a promise.

If one of us dies, we'll surely follow after them.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
38.1K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
165K 15.4K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...