Never-Ending Nightmare (Yande...

Від Inferno55

Y/N L/N was just a normal orphaned child but doesn't have many friends in his life and his only friends are t... Більше

Bio
Prolouge: Lets Start From The Beginning/Before The Nightmare Happens...
Chapter 2: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 1)
Chapter 3: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 2)
Chapter 4: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 3)
Chapter 5: Two New Caretakers
Chapter 6: A Long-Lost Family Member
Chapter 7: An Unlikely Ally
Chapter 8: The Forgotten Critter
Chapter 9: Return to Playtime Co.
Chapter 10: Welcome Home, Y/n...
Chapter 11: Nightmare On Playcare Street
Chapter 12: Escape from Home Sweet Home (Part 1)
Smiling Critters Cutout Interaction (Headcannon)
{Authors Note}
List Of Smiling Critters
Chapter 13: Escape From Home Sweet (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Escape From Home Sweet Home (Part 3)
Chapter 15: Class is Dismissed Forever!
Chapter 16: PLAY WITH US, Y/N
Chapter 17: GO TO SLEEP
Chapter 18: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 2)

Chapter 1: Beware Of Catnap

2.3K 37 6
Від Inferno55

(Authors POV)

The next morning came, and Y/n soon woke up, fully rested and is ready for a brand-new day and had a really fun time with CatNap in Dreamland and the two of them became best friend since that night.

Y/n also got to keep CatNap as a gift from the scientist since Y/n did him a favor and CatNap has been greenlighted for production as Y/n began playing with CatNap throughout the whole day and brings her whenever he goes, which also made everyone feel jealous of Y/n having a toy like CatNap as his own friend, despite of how creepy she looks, she became one of the most popular toys in the company.

Y/n didn't mind sharing CatNap with the other kids, but sometimes without his knowledge, CatNap has been somehow appeared next to Y/n from time to time and giving the other kids an odd look as if she was watching their every move to keep Y/n safe and happy like an overprotective father figure.

It's almost like CatNap has been hovering around Y/n ever since he got the plush toy from the scientist and CatNap just doesn't want to let Y/n out of her sights and will not be afraid to get her paws dirty on someone that will give her best friend a really hard time.

Then without warning, Billy Mason approached Y/n as he is about to bully him once again.

Y/n: What do you want now, Mason?

Billy Mason: What does it look like, twerp. Give me your lunch and no one gets hurt.

Y/n: No! You got your own lunch, so why don't you eat your own lunch and leave me and my best friend alone. I'll tell one of the caretakers on you if you try anything that you'll regret.

Billy Mason: No way, idiot. If you're gonna keep that stupid doll on you at all times, you ain't telling nobody. I hate snitches and snitches gets stitches!

Theodore: Leave him alone, Billy. He's had enough of you and your constant bullying! Just leave him and his friend alone or you're not gonna be able to stay in this orphanage any longer.

Theodore, one of the kids in the Orphanage tried to stand up to Billy Mason and stop him from bullying Y/n and steal his lunch as he hates to see Y/n had to deal with as well as everyone here at Playtime Co. But Billy Mason doesn't listen to Theodore's warnings and thinks he's the boss of these kids and the king of the Orphanage, which is not true at all.

Billy Mason: Yeah, so what? Those stupid caretakers don't have the guts to stop me. I'm king in this castle and I can do whatever I want.

Then suddenly, he punched Y/n square in the face, giving him a black eye and stole most of his lunch and a cupcake that Y/n was gonna have for desert as Billy started laughing triumphantly while Y/n started crying on the floor in pain.

Theodore: Y/n! Are you okay?

Y/n: (Sniffling) Yeah...I'm fine.

Theodore: I'll go get the nurse to treat your black eye. That Mason is so rude. He shouldn't be in this orphanage anyway.

Theodore then went out of the lunchroom to go find the nurse while Y/n grabbed CatNap from the floor and hugged it in his arms, not noticing that CatNap's happy expression and smile on its face shifted to more of a frown and an angry expression on its face as she was not happy with what Billy Mason did to her own best friend.

She decided to teach him a lesson that he'll never forget when everyone including Y/n goes to sleep at night.

Then somewhere in the security room of the factory, we see two security guards and the CEOs of Playtime Co and Pryton Industries, Parker who watches the whole thing that happened to Y/n in the lunchroom. This will be the last time Billy Mason will ever bully Y/n or any other kid in the Orphanage.

CEO: This has gone on long enough. I want that Mason kid out of the Orphanage pronto!

Security Guard #1: Yes, sir! The kids should be safe now that Billy Mason had gone off the deep end for him to end up in juvie.

Parker: It's probably for the best. I never thought that a kid like Y/n would be grown so attached to that toy after just one night.

CEO: That's great news for the company. I think we should come up with more toys like CatNap. Kids will love to see more of these Smiling Critters like CatNap.

Parker: Smiling Critters? That's a good name for a brand-new line of toys that kids can love. We also got a call from the TV network and they're asking for a TV Show for the kids to watch. I bet if we create these Smiling Critters, we could make a TV Show about them.

CEO: An excellent idea. I'll let one of our top scientists know and see if he can create more plush toys like CatNap. This could be big for the company.

Parker: Indeed, it will be. I'll call the nearest Juvenile Detention Center to pick up Billy Mason tomorrow morning. That kid does not want to play nice with the kids.

The two CEOs got to work on the new project in creating a brand-new line of plush toys known as the Smiling Critters as well as their very own TV Show that will definitely be a huge hit for the company.

As for Billy Mason, he got himself in major trouble after that Lunchroom incident and has to spend the night in a padded room before he has to spend his time in Juvie for a long time since he cannot be at least nice to the kids including Y/n.

Unfortunately for him, he won't even last a whole night as he is about to receive some major payback from a certain plush doll that's being holding a serious grudge on him for a while.

Not to mention that it was storming outside the factory, which was hard for Billy to get some sleep from the glass window with the raindrops tapping on the glass, which is pretty annoying to say the least when you tried to get a good night sleep, but Billy deserved it to say the least.

Billy Mason: Ugh! I can't believe that I'm gonna go to Juvie all because of that brat snitch on me. I am blaming it all on Y/n. When I get out of Juvie, I'm gonna go find Y/n and slit his throat.

He then tried to sleep in the padded room, he started to hear the pitter patter of tiny footsteps...soft tiny footsteps as Billy looked around to see what's making that noise, but there was no one in the room and the door wasn't even open as its locked up for tonight to keep Billy Mason inside and prevent him from escaping.

Not to mention that it was too dark for him to see who it is in the dark and the only light source was the window above him.

Billy: God...I hate the sound of those steppy-steps. Stop stip-stepping all over the place! I'm trying to sleep here!!

Despite of him yelling and screaming, no one can hear due to the room being completely soundproof.

Then suddenly, lightning struck outside as Billy saw the same purple cat doll that Y/n had sitting at the other side of the room he's in looking at him with a friendly smile and his mouth completely shut.

Billy was confused is to why CatNap was in the room with him, but he figured that it was Y/n playing tricks with his new favorite toy, not realizing what the purple cat plushie is planning to do with Billy Mason as payback for treating his own best friend with such disrespect.

Billy: What the? Why is that stupid cat doll doing here? I bet that twerp is trying to pull a prank on me. Well, good luck on trying to scare me twerp. It's gonna take more than that to scare me to death.

Then with another lightning strike, CatNap suddenly appeared on Billy's lap, which made the bully really confused to what's really going on.

Billy: What's up with this creepy looking doll? (Grabs CatNap) You think you can take me on like that, you stupid toy? You're just a stupid, smelly, ugly little doll. You wouldn't even care if I slap you right in the face.

He then slapped CatNap across the face really hard, but he wasn't done there as he slammed CatNap to the padded floor as he is about to beat up the once more.

Billy: What are you gonna do about it doll? I can poke you right in the eye (Pokes her right eye) Or I can put my fist in your mouth. (Puts his whole fist in the doll's mouth) Or make you eat garbage. (Shoves pieces of garbage from his pants pockets) How you like that, doll? (Imitates eating noises before grabbing her again) More Slaps!!!!! (Slaps her twice before throwing her at the other side of the room) Enough of this!! I gotta get some sleep.

He then walked to a corner of the room, away from CatNap to get some sleep.

Billy: Geez. Of all of the things that I had to deal with today because of Y/n and that stupid doll of his, he and the other stupid kids should be obeying me as their ruler. I'm better than them and I'm the boss of-

???: There you go again. Talking to yourself. How annoying.

Billy then quickly sat up to hear a deep voice in the room as he looked around to see no one else in the room except for CatNap, who slowly stood up and looked at Billy with a sinister look on her face.

CatNap: They don't even care about you and your overinflated ego, ya know.

She then slowly walked over to Billy while opening her mouth to unleash her sleeping gas on him to put him to sleep. Billy Mason is now scared to see the doll come to life before his very eyes.

Billy: What the hell?!? Who are you?! W-what are you??!

CatNap: (Unleashed her Sleeping Gas from his mouth) Your Worst Nightmare....

With CatNap spewing out her sleeping gas, Billy Mason went out like a candle and was sent to sleep as he went into Dream Realm, except this time, he's not in a dream, but in a nightmare that will make him regret his mistakes for the rest of his life.

The Nightmare Realm took place in some sort of Dark Alley and Billy Mason is already scared of his mind as he tried to run away, but he couldn't move a muscle as he seemed to be rooted down to the ground to prevent him from running away.

Billy: W-where am I? What is this place?

???: This is the nightmare realm. Or in this case, people normally call it, The Dark Zone.

Then suddenly, CatNap appeared from the shadows with Billy freaking out from the strange purple cat as CatNap suddenly appeared as a Nightmarish creature of her former self.

CatNap: You should've treated my best friend with such disrespect. I do not appreciate your attitude and behavior young man.

Billy: What kind of freak show are you?!

CatNap: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. That is not very polite to call me a "freak show", neither is giving my own friend a black eye and stealing his lunch, but that won't stop me from teaching you a valuable lesson for bullying my best friend.

Billy: W-What are you going to do to me?

CatNap: Oh, nothing too serious. I just want to play a game with you.

Billy: A game?

CatNap: Yes, a little game that I like to call, cat and mouse. If you think you can outsmart me in this game, I'll let you go. But if I managed to catch you, you lost the game and you will be my midnight snack. Do you agree with this challenge or what? Cause if you refuse, I will have no choice but to devour you whole. Your choice.

Billy: S-s-s-s-s-s-s-sure... I'll do it.

CatNap: Good. I'll gonna count to 10 and I will hunt you down. Got it?!

Billy: (Scared) Yes, ma'am.

CatNap: Excellent. I suggest you start running, because there will be no second chances in this game. 1....2....3....

Billy then started to run for his life while CatNap started counting to 10, but because of how strange and confusing the Dark Zone is, Billy has nowhere to go and hide from the monstrous CatNap.

CatNap: 4....5....6....

Billy: Oh God, oh God, oh God! I gotta find a place to hide!! But where?!

CatNap: 7....8....9....

Billy: There's got to be someplace that I can hide from that freak. (Spots a nearby trash can) The trash can? That should be a good hiding place.

So, Billy quickly got into the trashcan to hide from CatNap as he is now ready to hunt the bully down like a game of Cat and Mouse as she reached the number 10 to begin the hunt.

CatNap: 10! Ready or not, here I come Billy!

CatNap then started looking for Billy Mason in the Dark Zone like a hungry predator while Billy Mason started shaking like a leaf, but he is trying his best not to draw attention to CatNap to expose his hiding place.

CatNap: Come out, come out, wherever you are Billy. You know I'll find you in this nightmare. I can already smell your fear.

Billy tried covering his mouth from screaming, knowing that CatNap is nearby and can smell his own fear. If he even utters a whimper or a little murmur, CatNap will surely hear it due to his highly enhanced hearing from his feline ears. But unfortunately for him, despite Billy Mason's attempts to hide himself from CatNap, the purple monstrous cat knows where Billy is hiding in and decides to mess with him for a bit before killing him inside of his own nightmare. She grabbed out a metal pipe and slammed it down on the floor, making a really loud noise that caused Billy to scream a bit and CatNap definitely heard that and sneaked his way to the trashcan to give Billy the element of surprise.

For a brief moment, everything went silent before CatNap kicked the trash can, causing Billy to topple out of the trash can as he lost the game and is about to be killed in his own dream by the sentient plush doll.

CatNap: FOUND YOU!

Billy: No! Please don't kill me! I promise I will never harm Y/n ever again! I promise!

CatNap: You should've thought about that before you treated my best friend with your disrespect. You lost the game and it's time for you to die! So long, Mason! I'll see you in hell!

She then pounces on Billy Mason and started devouring him like a wild animal, causing Billy Mason to scream in pain and his heart soon stopped from his stress levels that are off the charts that soon gave him a cardiac arrest.

With CatNap's revenge plan complete, she made her way back to the orphanage and went back under Y/n's arms, which Y/n gladly hugged her plushie while he's still asleep peacefully, not even realizing that his own best friend had just murdered Billy Mason inside his dreams that gave him a heart attack as payback for what happened in the lunchroom. CatNap is willing to do anything to protect her best friend and play with him in his dreams every night, but she is afraid that Y/n will soon get adopted to a loving family and will soon forget about her, not to mention that he will be lonely without his best friend. However, she had an idea that will take some time to make it work as she heard some rumors about the idea of creating a whole new set of plush toys similar to CatNap known as the Smiling Critters, which he plans to turn the other kids in the orphanage, including the boy who helped out Y/n in the lunchroom and stood up to Billy Mason, Theodore into her own kind, the Smiling Critters. Whenever Willingly or not, Because she wanted to have a family of her own, with y/n being her son.

Eventually, when she successfully turn the kids into Smiling Critters, she will do the same to Y/n, so he can be with them forever and ever and will never ever leave him and his soon-to-be friends, so that no one will ever take him away from her.

The fate of becoming a Smiling Critter like CatNap, will result of never have to die from aging, hunger, sickness, etc. and if female kids that have been turned into the Smiling Critters will eventually develop a yanderish love and obsession towards Y/n.

In fact, a yander girl is one of the things that will change y/n's life forever if CatNap and the Smiling Critters have the chance to make Y/n one of them and be with them for the rest of their lives.

CatNap: Don't worry, Y/n. You are safe...for now. I won't let those bad people take you away from me. Not me. I'm your best friend and I will do anything to make you stay with me forever and escape this horrible place that we call, "home", where no one will ever take you away from me ever again. But I won't do it alone, because I have a plan to make us some new friends to play with us. I just need some time to make the plan work, but it will all be worth it once our new friends have arrived. (Laughs Evilly Quietly)

With that, CatNap went back to sleep with Y/n while the boy continues sleeping peacefully, playing with CatNap in Dreamland, pretending that the whole thing had never happened to Billy Mason.

But then, the next morning when the Playtime Co. workers were about to go check on Billy Mason in the padded room to get him ready to be transferred to Juvie, only to find him dead and pale as a ghost. They called in a paramedic to check his pulse, only to find no pulse as Billy died from a cardiac arrest due to the high stress levels while he was asleep.

The employees of Playtime Co. as well as the CEO and the scientist that created CatNap have no clue to what happened to Billy. They checked the security cameras, only to find nothing, but static and there's no clue to what caused Billy to die in the padded room as if someone was trying to cover their tracks to avoid getting caught that will be bad for the company.

With no conclusive evidence to what happened to Billy Mason, they decided that Billy Mason probably started a temper tantrum and the stress from his angry outburst must've caused his heart to stop that led to his death. But it didn't matter to them anyway since Billy Mason was a rotten kid and was still an orphaned child and Playtime Co. had no legal trouble from his demise since they made sure that the Padded room is tightly secure and made sure that there are no safety violations within the room itself.

Wonder what might happen next, now that Billy Mason is dead because of CatNap's overprotective nature.

Well, all we can say is that this is nightmare is just getting started from here and the kids are about to receive an unpleasant surprise from our sneaky little purple feline.

Stay tuned...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

61.5K 1.7K 13
Story based on a werewolf who left her pack to make her dreams come true, once achieving fame her brothers Namjoon and Jin asked her to come to a par...
165K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...