-ห‹ห [๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™] หŽหŠ ~ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By meixqiu

โ†ณ * ๐’€/๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚ฮฑ๐—Œ๐— โ”Š000
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐€ ๐‹๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ'๐—Œ ๐“ฮฑแฅฃ๐–พโ”Š001
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š002
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š003
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ƒฯ…ฯแฅฃ๐—‚๐–ผฮฑ๐—๐—‚โฑบ๐“ฃโ”Š005
A/N - Announcement!
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚โฑบ๊ญ‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐‡โฑบ๊ญ‘๐–พโ”Š006
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐โฑบโฑบแ‘ฏแฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œ โฑบ๐—‹ ๐ƒ๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆโ”Š007
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐’๐—„๐–พแฅฃ๐–พ๐—โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Š๐–พ๐—’โ”Š008
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐Œฮฑ๐–ผฮฑ๐—Šฯ…๐–พโ”Š009
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š010
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š011
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š012
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐Š ~ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐ž๐ข ~ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐  ~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’แฅฃ๐–พ๐–พฯ ๐ฯ…๐—€โ”Š 001
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐๐—‚๐—€ ๐โฑบ๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐ฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐–ผโ”Š 002
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’ษฆฮฑแ‘ฏโฑบฯ‰ ๐แฅฃฮฑ๐—’โ”Š 003
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š 004
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐Ž๐“ฃ ๐—ษฆ๐–พ ๐‘ฯ…๐“ฃโ”Š 001
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐†๐—‹๐–พฮฑ๐— ๐†๐—‹ฮฑ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐ƒ๐—‹ฮฑ๐—€โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Ž๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„ฮฑ๐—Œ๐—โ”Š 002
A/N -Announcement!

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ฮฑแ‘ฏ ๐–๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆ๐–พ๐—‹โ”Š004

673 30 0
By meixqiu

You sat quietly against a tree while you listened to the birds fly high up into the air, listening to the leaves brush up against each other creating a beautiful chime, the sound of the long grass blowing along with the wind.

Your eyes were shut as you listened to the sounds around you, a pleasure filled smile spread across your face as the sun beamed down the cracks in the shadows under the tree you sat under. Peaceful...

"I know you're watching me, Wukong." You suddenly spoke up. Wukong jumped out of the bush was hiding in.

"Hmfp, no fair." The ginger monkey huffed.

"Don't think you can hide away from me either, Macaque. Even when you hide in the shadows, I can still sense your presence." You cracked open your eyes. The black hair monkey stepped out of the shadow he was once hiding in before being caught.

"Geez, M/n. How'd you know we were here?" Macaque asked.

"Being an ancient warrior that has defeated countless enemies has its perks." You smirked. You then yawned as you stretched your hand high up into the air and then behind your head. "What were you guys trying to anyway?" You asked.

"Oh, uhhhh, just you know...watching...you..?" Wukong said suspiciously.

"Really?" You asked dubiously, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm..." Wukong faltered, "We were going to try and scare you..." Wukong admitted shamefully, slouching in defeat. You rolled your eyes with a smirk plastered onto your face.

"I tried telling Wukong it wouldn't work, but you know how he is." Macaque crossed his arms and looked over at the defeated Wukong.

"Huh? What do you mean by that!?" Wukong shouted bitterly, placing his hands at his hips while he looked over at Macaque.

"You know exactly what I mean!" Macaque shouted back. You chuckled to yourself as you watched the two of them bicker at each other. The sound of your laughter quickly caught their attention as they both simultaneously looked over at you.

"What are you laughing at?" Wukong asked dubiously.

"Yeah!" Macaque chirped.

"Oh, it's nothing." You snickered, "Nothing at all..."

The sound of the sea filled your small ears while you and Tang watched the TV (or what you liked to call "The illuminating broadcaster for mortal enlightenment"); specifically the news channel.

"and in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King." The TV rang out as it showcased a recording of the attack, "Questions still remain about the small, overpowered young man and the mysterious tiger man who saved us all."

"Mysterious Tiger man!? That's the best title they could give me!?" You bellowed, clutching the sofia to cause a tare. "Tsk, the title "poor excuse of a warrior" was better than whatever title that was!" You sneer, slumping back onto the couch angrily as you crossed your arms over your chest. You let out an angry huff of air through your nose while Tang looked over at you before going back to slurping his noodles.

"And I was like,stop there Demon Bull King!" MK posed dramatically as he explained what went down last week. Mei watched in awe, her eyes sparkling in admiration, "And DBK is all like, "You can't stop me! I'm Crazy!" And I grabbed my staff and woosh!" MK plunged his staff into the metal ground of the boat, "I created this giant Mech!"

Water began to gush out from the hole MK accidentally created when plunging his staff into the ground. You turned around at the sudden sound to see the situation.

"Ruh-oh, looks like you, uh, sprung a leak MK." MK began frantically trying to figure out the situation. Your expression turned into boredom as you went back to grumpily watching the TV only for Pigsy to bother your resting time.

"I just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop only to come and find that you all have been slacking off all day!" Pigsy shouted angrily. You slid off the couch, not wanting to be a part of the cross fire.

"Can't an ancient warrior get rest around here..." you mumbled to yourself.

"Look out!" Sandy called out. Every sprung out as you heard the sound of chains breaking. You snapped your head over where MK was standing only for a huge crate falling on top of him, squashing him.

"Mortal!" You cried. Just as you were about to run over to the crate, a golden beam burst out from the top of the crate as MK sprang out.

"I am invincible!" MK roared triumphantly. You left a huff of relief only for Mei to pull out a giant bazooka, pointing it straight at MK.

"What about this MK!" Mei asked eagerly, shooting a missile straight at MK only from MK to be perfectly fine.

"I am invincible!" Mk repeated. Pigsy was about to scold MK before stopping himself and redirecting the conversation.

"Look kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need to-" Pigsy began only to be cut off by Mei.

"A cape!" She said enthusiastically. "Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, all the stuff to beat bad guys!"

"No! What I was getting at was-"

"To the secret base!" Pigsy slumped in defeat as you placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay Pigsy, you'll eventually get through to him." You smiled gently at him. You both (along with everyone else) were grouped up and squashed into the tiny compartment that was the elevator.

You cringe in disgust at the physical touch of others while you and the others are launched down to the base. After a few seconds, the doors slid open as you all squirmed out of the cramped elevator.

"welcome, to our new team base!" Mei announced excitedly. The place immediately lit up, revealing the many different mechs around the place. You looked around in awe, nothing even questioning how she had time to make all of this.

"Mei, when did you make this!?" MK's eyes sparkled as he gawked at the set up of the area.

"How did you make this!?" Piggy chimed in.

"I could get comfy here." You sighed as you swang on a hammock that hung from the wall, your legs crossed as you rested your hands behind your head letting out a long but relaxing sigh."

"Welcome to the weather station where you'll notice it's another beautiful day." A female robotic voice rang out across the intercom. "Here at the weather station, we control the city's weather to bring you a perfect day everyday."

While the robotic voice announced through the speakers, Redson strided towards the control panel of the weather station, his tattered red coat flowing behind him. "Ahem!" He cleared his throat, trying to grab the attention of the person controlling the weather panel.

"Hey, uh, I'd like to help you and your friends but I'm pretty busy." The man said. Redson smirked mischievously as a bright flame flicked into his hand.

"You won't be much longer..." He sneered rottenly. The demon bull clones started to destroy everything in sight as Redson cackled evilly. All the TV's all across Megapolis immediately lit up with Redson's face being broadcasted all over the city. "Citizens! It is I, Redson! I have taken control of the weather station that will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory!" He announced, "This message is more of a courtesy..." he mumbled before turning his attention back to the intercom.

"Hey, mortals! Look, Redson is on The illuminating broadcaster for mortal enlightenment!" You announced, causing everyone to gather around you and Tang while they watched the TV eagerly.

"When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then, oh look! A lighting button!" The TV rang out. MK and Mei cheered happily, excited for a new adventure.

"Oh yeah!"

"What do you mean "oh yeah"!? This ain't an "Oh yeah" moment!" Pigsy barked, shoving Tang's face into the bowl of noodles.

"Chill out, Pigsy. I'm invincible, remember? If he wants to tussle with the champ, then I say bring it!" MK posed heroically.

"Yeah, cause he's a superhero yo! Redson's gonna get M.K. Owned!" Mei agreed, "Plus, we have M/n! You know, The legendary Baizhu Zhanshi! The man who was able to take out a whole army on his own!" She praised me.

"Taking out a whole army is over exaggerated..." You budded in.

"Yeah! We basically have this Red Son in the bag!" MK placed his hands confidently on his hips next to Mei.

Pigsy groaned, "You got a lot to learn kid. Don't just dive head first into danger- WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?" Pigsy yelled as MK launched off on his staff.

"Hahaha! Totally invincible!" He shouted blissfully.

"That kids never gonna learn, is he?" You murmured

"Oh yeah, no, without a doubt." Pigsy grumbled.

Redson loudly slurped his drinked while he laid back in "his chair" while watching the destruction he caused.

"Not so fast Redson!" MK declared as he pointed his staff at the red-haired male. You and the others slid into the frame behind MK.

"Noodle boy, I thought I smelt some garbage." Redson sneered, "Which turns out I'm right!" he laughed sinisterly.

"You're laughing now but I'm invincible!! So, yeah. You're basically toast." He twirled his staff in his hand, "prepared to get M.K.O'd!" His staff immediately began to rebel and go completely against what MK wanted to do.

"Oh yeah, real nice MK." You rolled your eyes as you watched MK desperately try to fix his staff.

"Yeah, MK! You show him who's bo- AH!" She was immediately cut off with the staff wacking her right in the head. You gasped, placing a hand over your mouth.

"That's gonna hurt..." You hissed.

"AH! Geez! Watch what you're doing!" Pigsy scorned.

"Ah! Sorry Mei!" MK fumbled the staff in his hands which caused his staff to rebel even more. The staff launched outward as MK frantically tried to control in by swinging it around. You, Pigsy, and Tang quickly ducked down to avoid the catastrophe: Sandy, however, wasn't as lucky.

The staff slammed right into the side of Sandy's head, "My chakra!" He shouted in pain before plunging into the ground.

"You've killed him!" Tang cried out.

"Ah, he's a big guy! He'll be fine..." Mei comforted me.

"Are you done beating each other up?" Redson asked boredly.

"Yes and you're next up on my list!" MK spun his staff around and went to throw it at Red Son only for his staff to slip out of his hand and stand up definitely behind him. The shrunken before shooting up behind MK, causing him to fly up into the air as the staff flung him out of the weather station.

MK screamed in panic as he flew from the building, you watched him plunge to "death."

"Annnnddd, he's gone." You trailed off nonchalantly, you turned your attention over to the group. "I'm going to go get him, you guys try to fight them off!" You announced, a determined glint washed in your (e/c) eyes before you jumped out of the weather station to get MK.

"I guess the garbage takes itself out now!" Redson cackled. 

You jumped down from the weather station. Clouds whipped past you as you plunged towards the ground, you felt the wind rush through your hair as it trailed behind you. You landed perfectly on the ground next to the ungraceful sigh of MK.

There sat MK's body laying in the middle of a humongous hole, cracks spread out and away from MK's body. It didn't take a genius to piece together that he caused this hole, a car alarm could be heard going off in the distance.

"Talk about a rough fall, am I right?" You mocked me.

MK groaned in response when an unexpected voice called out to the both of you, "How you doin' there bud?" The voice asked, both you and MK could immediately recognize that the voice belonged to no other than Sun Wukong.

MK's eyes glimmered with hope while you grumbled in dismay due to the fact that you didn't exactly fully forgive Wukong for abandoning you like that for 500+ years.

You clicked your tongue in irritation before reluctantly turned around to face Wukong; while MK hopped up excitedly, "Monkey King! Great, now that you're here we can both fly up there and smash that-'' MK was cut off by Wukong's chuckling.

"Nononono." He interrupted you. A tiny bit of you felt relieved when he declined, "In case you forgot, I'm retired. You're supposed to be the one taking care of the bad guys." Wukong pulled out an old wooden cane with his tail as he lazily sat on his puffy cloud, "Besides! You're INVINCIBLE!" He mocked MK's voice, posing just like him as well. "Right?"

"Well, yeah, I am invincible..." He trailed off as he twirled his fingers. He let out a disappointed huff and slumped, "Just, everytime I try to do anything, I just gunk everything up!" He threw his hands in the air before looking back down at them plaintively, "Something's wrong..."

Wukong proceeded to jump on MK's shoulders and began to carelessly inspect him before landing right back on his shoulder and looking through his hair. Wukong gasped, "Oh yeah, you're right!" He exclaimed, "Oh this is bad. Something REALLY wrong!" He leaned forward and pressed his face against MK's.

"What is it!? What's wrong!?" MK began to spiral into a frenzy, hopping from place to place while Wukong clung onto MK.

Wukong pulled out a red bug from MK's hair, "It's you dummy!" Wukong exclaimed proudly as he popped the bug into his mouth.

"What!?"

"He's got a point, mortal." You budded in.

Wukong flung himself off of MK's back and landed perfectly on his tail. "In order to have full control over your powers, you need self confidence." He stood proudly.

"I got self confidence!" MK scrambled up next to Wukong and puffed his chest out proudly.

"Nah, you're just loud." You threw your arm over MK's shoulder and flicked his cheek. MK winced as he pushed your hand away from his face.

"The only way to get self confidence is to-"

"Fake it till you make it?"

"No!" Both you and Wukong snapped at MK simultaneously.

"Practice! You think I took shortcuts!? No!" Wukong barked. "It took me centuries of training and fighting and, just, beating up demons, just, SO many demons..." He rambled. You crossed your hands over your chest and rolled your eyes.

"He is right, mortal. Don't think I earned my title as The Baizhu Zhanshi for free! I worked for it; which means you are going to have to earn the title as Monkey Kid."

"But, what about my friends? The city?" MK asked, "They're all counting on me."

Wukong groaned loudly as he gave into MK's pleas, "Ugh, fine! If it'll stop your whining..." Wukong groaned. "I know a way to limit your powers so you can learn how to control them, but!"

"But what?"

"You won't be invincible anymore."

MK sighed before nodding confidently, "Alright, let's do it."

"Alright! No turning back!" A gold hue infected your vision once more, you groaned in annoyance as you watched Wukong slam his hands into MK's chest as a loud chim erupted from his hands. MK fell to his knees and groaned.

You and Wukong slid over towards MK slowly.

"You feeling okay, mortal?" You asked perturbedly.

"Yeah." MK smirked.

"Alright, then let's get back up there." You rested your hands behind your head, "Make sure you're ready, I'll jump us back up there."

"Okay-" MK paused, "Wait, you said "jumped"...?" MK asked apprehensively.

"Yes, jump." You smirked with confidentiality. "Don't doubt my powers, mortal."

"Uh, actually, I can just fly you two up there." Wukong chirped.

"I think I'll just have Wukong fly us up there instead of jumping up there..." MK murmured.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine by me." And just like that you jumped high up in the air, disappearing into the gray stormy clouds up above.

Redson chuckled to himself as demon bull clones were scattered all across the station. One guarded over the now tied up group as they squirmed in the tight binds. "Peasants..." He whispered to himself.

"Oh Redson!" MK called out, grabbing the attention on the fire-head. Redson snapped his head over to the sound as the sound of glass being broken could be heard. MK jumped down as a golden light illuminated behind him. His cool entrance was short lived as he fell directly on his face before he scrambled to get back on his two feet. "Ha ha! Now, let's settle this for real, I won't let you get away with this."

Redson spat out his water to let out a choked laugh, "You're about to beat yourself some more?" He scoffed.

"Hey! I'll have you know I can control my powers now! Only downside is that I'm no longer invincible, so I could die!" He stated positively.

"WHAT!?" Pigsy roared.

"Uh, forget I said that! Here comes Monkey kid!" MK sprang forward to attack Redson, which in return a swarm of bull clones lunged forward at MK.

MK shrieked in fear as scurried away from the mass of demon clones while they shot lasers at him. A loud crash grabbed MK's attention, he turned around to see you jumping out of glass in your tiger form.

You tackled the army of clones before they could send any more attacks to you. Robotics body parts shot out from the attack as wires were sprawled on the ground. Thank god the clones were just robots and not actual cones of him.

Redson jumped in front of MK, ultimately stopping MK in his tracks. In a flash Red Son lunges forward at MK and begins throwing various punches at MK. Luckily the ravenette was able to block the attacks with his staff as he twirled his staff in his hand as Redson blocked his attacks with ease.

Soft grunts escaped both of the male's throats before Redson blocked one of MK's attacks and punched MK straight in the chest. The male was flung backwards and smacked against the control panel, he let out a loud grunt of pain.

Multiple clones that were able to escape your surprise attack sprang forwards and head straight for MK.

"How am I supposed to fight all of them!?" The brunette shrieked. His vision shifted into his gold vision once again as the clones were stopped mid air. MK could hear the sound of lightning escaping from the clouds and immediately got an idea, "That's it!" he exclaimed.

His gold vision began to fade as the clones trampled on top of MK creating a pile of demon bull clones as Redson stood proudly at the top of the pile.

"Not so tough without all your Monkey King powers around you!?" Redson taunted.

"Mortal!" You cried out as you slammed one of the clones to the ground with your paw and crushed its head. You shifted back into your human form and you were about to leap on top of Red Son when MK's staff sprang up and out of the pile, making all of the clones disburse outward.

The staff launched Redson and the other clones high up into the clouds as the all clung onto the staff from not wanting to fall to their deaths.

"Ohh, look! A lighting button!" MK mocked Redson from before. You snickered as the male pressed the button. Loud thunder erupted from the gray clouds as a violent lighting bolt shot down towards MK's staff.

Loud explosions bursted into your ears as you quickly grabbed MK by the collar and pulled him over the counter to block both of you from any particles from hitting you. The explosions eventually stopped as you cracked your eyes open. You were met with the whole weather station being in disarray. Wires hung from what used to be the ceiling and multiple parts of the walls were torn down and were on the floor as cracks ran all across the ground.

The staff reverted back to its normal size as Redson plunged straight towards the ground. He immediately stood up as he stumbled, trying to regain his balance.

"You may have won this round but you're still garbage!''Red spat at the both of you as he disappeared in a violent and fierce fire and flew off with the wind.

"Let's get this place back to normal." MK declared as he fiddled with the settings on the panel. While MK fixed the panels you ran over to the group to untie them from the restraints.

"Thanks, M/n!" Said Sandy gratefully.

"And that should do it!" MK proudly announced. The group rushed over at MK and accidentally knocked MK over.

"Awe, you really did limit your powers..." Mei whined.

"Yeah, just until I learn to control them better." He scratched the back of his neck.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Pigsy asked.

"Practice, practice, and practice!" MK said proudly as he spun the staff around him his grasp only to hit himself in the head. You and the others bursted into a fit of laughter at MK's ridiculousness...

Holy cow sorry this took so long to write up. I was super back up with a BUNCH of school work and had little to no time to actually write this. Luckily I was able to fit in some time to write this up. Sorry again for this chapter coming out a bit more later than it should've.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the fanfic! Bai Bai!

Word Count: 3650

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 377 10
Prequel to Macaque's Successor. When Y/n was born from Macaque's stone, he knew he couldn't take care of her, and would have to give her up, but that...
15.3K 410 15
Monkie Kid x Fem!reader This has been rotting away in my drafts so I apologize if it's a bit cringe ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
42K 1.4K 92
Read and find out, Summary can be found in my ao3 account because Wattpad is acting weird and keeps deleting my title and summary
44.9K 865 24
Simpin' for chimps and more! Potentially slow updates. [Note: I don't take requests as I prefer writing stories I'm actually interested in myself.]