Life or Death it's on time

By DragonicMadness

Izuku heard all of friends insult about him not even his harem and his kids that's make him panic attack and... More

Bio
Prolouge
Brother pissed
Encounter
Hunting First Emotion
Happiness
Teach a lesson

Talk

1.6K 54 12
By DragonicMadness

Katsuki: *scare* Please no more......

And now Katsuki was lift by Yuta and now his body was about to ripped apart also his two arm was ripped off by Yuta and one of his leg out of his body too.

Yuta: Why the hell you hurt my brother? He doesn't do anything to you and if you don't like him so leave him alone.

Yuta brought down Katsuki's body and slammed Katsuki's back with Yuta's knee, causing something in his body to shatter into pieces.

Yuta: Just missing two arms and a leg is too merciful because you can add prosthetic arms and legs, but if I shatter your back, you will be crippled for the rest of your life and to the point of that your prosthetic arms and legs will be completely useless.

Katsuki: Nooooooo

Yuta: Nezu I hope I can pressed charge on him for illegal use quirk, assault, bully kids and trying to get the other person to commit suicide. And also his damn middle school for neglected and abuse quirkless kids.

Nezu: Why I didn't know about this?

Yuta: That place was favoritism on him and you all wonder why the hell his grade was down as fuck but in his middle school give him a honorable student.

Ejiro: You can't do that he couldn't do anything right that.

Yuta: *pull usb* Why don't you watch this.

Katsuki: *went pale* How could you!!??

Yuta: I have my way.

Few moment later police had come and arrested Katsuki out of school and went to prison why class1A was regret for being friend with him because he was main bully to Izuku since childhood and when he gone Katsuki change to assault another one and his teacher cheer on him.

Nezu: Um....Mr.Kadoya why are you here?

Yuta: My brother was in trouble why the hell can I stay still?

Aizawa: You know?

Yuta: I know who stole his life energy.

Aizawa: Who?

Yuta: The other side of Izuku or should I say.........evil side.

All: What!?

Yuta: Izuku has a dual personality, like two people living in the same body. This other side of Izuku arises from the negative emotions he received from his past family and......

Stella: Why do......

Yuta: Shut up adult talk.

Ochako: You can't say that.

Yuta: Why can't I? Since you hurt my brother and this thing happened because all of your fucking fault he save all of your ass and this is you repay him? I swear I'll never accept you as my sister in law or even uncle to you two kids.

Eri: *cried* But.......

Yuta: That's enough.

AM: *thought* Her puppy eyes doesn't affect on him.

Yuta: Back to the topic because I can't lose my precious single time and his evil side was fucking bastard and tried to kill people so I stop him for a long time and seal him so he can't controlled Izuku again.

Mina: Why didn't you destroyed it?

Yuta: Do that and Izuku will died because their share body and life.

Toru: No.....

Yuta: Worst is after he out of seal he also took 8 emotional out of him which is Fear, Anticipation, Happy, Sad, Disgusted, Anger, Trust, Surprise. And emotional is the key part for get stronger.

Mikumo side

Mikumo: And now I can make those emotional become person and will be my key for getting stronger.

Broly: *smirk* Hahaha my power is overflowing!!!! (Fear)

Doom: As a warrior I'll serve you. (Anticipation)

Adam: Amazing for become human  (Happy)

Joker: That kid maybe crying baby~ (Sad)

Rabel: Shut up Joker you are disgusting. (Disgusted)

Carnage: Human, Fresh blood!!!! (Anger)

Shadow Moon: For our master. (Trust)

Sukuna: Fuck off we need to be nice for our creator. (Surprise)

Mikumo: You all are my creation which mean I'm your master and together we'll destroy japan.

Back to Yuta Kadoya

Aizawa: Then how can we save him?

Yuta: First thing need to take emotion back to Izuku. Those emotion were most important to him

Momo: We'll help you.

Yuta: Who said you all will doing this?

All: Huh?

Yuta: This is family matter and I'll be in charge for bring that back.

Aizawa: But he is our student we can't let him suffer.

Yuta: So are you willing to kill people?

Aizawa; Huh?

Yuta: Maybe that bastard create those emotion to become human form so if we need to save him so even kill people was the way to save your student you'll do it?

AM: I.......

Kyoka: But killing is wrong.

Yuta: And talk shit behind him wasn't bad?

Students went quite.

Yuta: Let's get this straight I don't trust you all that you can took care students since USJ incident part of fault is you All Might since you become teacher make villians point to students and also lazy teacher who not even paid attension on student and always too quick judge before look on student's profile.

AM/Aizawa: ....................

Yuta: And fake friends, fake harem and fake kids too no one talk shit behind someone who you love.

All: ...........

Yuta: Since he told me he got girlfriends, friends and kids make me so much happy because my brother found someone who he want to spend his time with you but you broke my brother you broke his love and trust AND WHY THE HELL I HAVE TO TRUST ANY OF YOU HUH!!?? FUCKING TELL ME YOU SON OF A BITCHES!!! I TOOK CARE AND RAISE HIM UP TO BE BETTER MAN WHO TREAT EVERYONE NICE AND I NEVER HURT HIM AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM HUH!!!??? AND THIS IS THE PRICE YOU CAUSE THIS!!!!

All of them silence because he spaking a truth why they insult him there is no one will talk shit behind their love, friends and father as Yuta sigh for calm down and walk to sit next to Izuku.

Yuta: Nezu if you don't mind I'll took care and he'll be with me and no one will get near unless my permission.

Nezu: I can do that.

Yuta: Thanks.

As everyone left with regret and cried out for make Izuku was nearly died and only here is Yuta who took driver it had black and magenta color out and knock his head 2 or 3 round

Yuta: Well, I guess I am officially out of my retirement.

Next: Track down on first target

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 209 13
As you see in the title everyone hate a quirless person but only a few does but in this one Izuku is quirkless in his family and a few people on his...
13.4K 454 11
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi was treated like a plague For something beyond his control, he was diagnosed as Quirkless His mother Inko Yagi...
11.9K 338 25
A lie is told. A truth is revealed. A family is torn. Izuku always knew the world isn't fair. But what the hell?! Losing your family to their own qui...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC