The dreaming boy is a genius!?

By usedcvndvm

Follow the story as we see how Kiyotaka Ayanokouji handles himself in another body, with a........ questionab... More

Who's Body?
Annoying Orange
Cold
Distance
Use
Edgy
Cute
Sister drama
The call
Sister drama p2
Downfall
Meeting the Kids
Hoshino Ai SS
Kawasaki Saki
Update

Disappointing

2.7K 173 54
By usedcvndvm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Currently I am making breakfast, something quite simple. It consisted of 3 eggs scrambled with light salt and pepper, some avocado toast and a banana smoothie bowl. Whilst I would prefer to eat what my mother was making I do need more protein than what was in her meal. I tried looking for protein bars to substitute it so I could enjoy the meal but most of them contained too many artificial sweeteners so I opted out of that rather quickly.

"Hey dipshit... I've been meaning to ask. Why have you been eating the same thing every morning for the past two and a half weeks?"

"Not to mention it's enough food to feed two people!"

"Ah, I'm just trying to eat some more protein."

"Don't ya think one damn egg would be enough for that!?"

"...no."

"~sigh~ I don't even know where you got that sassy attitude from. Did you finally get a girl or something?"

"You and I both know that wouldn't happen."

"Ha! Of course I do I just wanted to tease you."

Such a troublesome woman became my sister, still though.. I can't exactly say I dislike interacting with her. I've also been checking out jobs in the area but I haven't found anything promising besides the babysitting. I'll message the poster to see if I can check it out next week.

"Y'know if you keep that pokerface you won't be popular with the girls."

"You say that as if you have a partner."

"YOU..ugh I was just saying you should smile more."

'I rather not. Afterall, there hasn't been anything worth smiling about so far'

.

.

.

I was getting ready to leave the house after double checking to make sure I had everything. While I don't think my supercomputer-like brain could possibly forget anything it is better to double check. I've taken to leaving earlier recently as I enjoy going out when it isn't crowded, the view is of course, another reason. The sound of the birds chirping as trees sway with the morning breeze is somewhat comforting.

"Hey Wataru, wait for me."

"Hmm?"

"I'm coming too!"

"...Alright then."

I say that..however what could possibly take her that long? 'Is she perhaps in a high elo chess match against a silver hair loli genius? Nah that's far too out of the ordinary.'

"Thanks for waiting."

"So why did you suddenly say you wanted to walk with me?"

"Haah? I just said I was coming too, also is it me or have you slimmed down a bit?"

"Not only does my older sister suddenly ask to walk with me, which she never does, but she's also leering at my body? Can I take it that you've gained a brother complex?"

"Ew ew ew no! Shut your sarcastic ass up!"

"I don't believe my rear was ever opened to begin with."

"UGHH you know what I mean!"

'She's so easy to aggravate.'

"I suppose this is where we part ways."

"..."

While walking with Kaede this morning we were swarmed by a couple of seniors who seemed to have a thing for her. They started interrogating me asking who I was to her, my name and things of that nature. I assume they didn't know I was her brother as we don't particularly look alike and she hadn't mentioned me.

"Ah I found you Sajou-chi!"

Ashida?

"Rin-senpai was looking for you! Did you do something bad??"

"No I didn't, I don't know what she could be looking for me for."

"Well forget about that then, come on! She's waitin."

Walking through the hallways I could see the woman in question waiting for me. Of course, she was also gathering attention.

"Hey, I thought you wouldn't come to the morning assembly."

"Good morning Shinomiya-senpai."

"Ah yes good morning Sajou-kun."

"So did you perhaps need me for something?"

"Yes indeed I did, lunch break, Guidance room, me and you, I'll be waiting."

"Alright then."

While I don't know the reason why Shinomiya-senpai was looking for me, I assume she wanted to continue the conversation from where we left off yesterday. Shinomiya-senpai, passed by me while smiling. Inatomi-senpai followed behind her, while shaking the red ribbon she used. With a very apologetic face, she looked at me, but in the end we didn't exchange a single word.

"Wataru you bastard!" I turn to my left to see Yamazaki glaring at me for some reason.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't 'What's wrong?' me! Since when did you know THE Rin Shinomiya-senpai?"

"Oh, I met her a few days ago, why?"

"Dude do you not know how popular she is!? Can you put in a good word for me? Please..pretty please?"

"...Sure."

'I am definitely not doing that.'

.

.

.

I've been thinking about doing an extracurricular activity as of late. This is mainly due to the monotony of school life considering I already know everything, but also due to my lack of friends besides Yamazaki and Ashida. While any sport club is a definite no, I'm not sure what I should get into. There is a music club in this school that's supposed to have a large variety of instruments, and they also give vocal lessons. 'Perhaps I should make use of my skill and also grow accustomed to using different tones?'

.

.

.

.

Midterms should be in a few days so It's unavoidable that I'll draw attention to myself, however the question is how well should I do on them? If I score perfectly in every exam people may accuse me of cheating and I'd also serve to worsen my already bad reputation. On the other hand, If I were to score 90s in a few subjects and mid 80s in others I should avoid too much attention. That would also make it far easier for me to score perfectly on the end of terms. 'Not that I want to though, that would just place expectations on me from the staff.'

I've also been looking into different hairstyles, while my current hairstyle isn't particularly bad, I wouldn't go so far to call it good either. I'll hold off on changing my hairstyle until a few more weeks though, It should pair nicely with my loss of face fat.

"Sajou-chi when are you gonna start chasing Ai-chi again?"

"Never. I've told you multiple times I'm not interested."

"And I've told you~ multiple times that I don't believe it!"

"Why are you so insistent on me chasing Natsukawa?"

"What do you mean? You were the one who couldn't give up before so it's strange seeing you do that now. Plus you're all like gloomy and shit now."

"You're imagining things."

"...sure I am~."

"Pftt"

I turn my head a little to the right to see a girl with a slender build, pigeon blue eyes and long pale blue hair that reaches down to her waist with short choppy bangs.

"Ahh m..my bad."

According to my memory her name should be Saki Kawasaki, while I haven't had any interaction with her she seemed to have transferred in last month. She was undoubtedly 'Beautiful.'

"I knew Sajou-chi was a pervert playboy!"

Did I perhaps say that aloud? I look at Saki again and while her face remained stoic I could see her ears were slightly tinged red.

"Again Ashida, I am not a pervert."

"Liar~!"

"..So what did you need me for Shinomiya-senpai?"

After the bell rang to signal lunch break I ate a light meal at my bench spot in the courtyard before heading over to the guidance room.

"Right, please sit down."

"..." I took a seat and sat face to face with her. When I saw the two seniors in front of me with such expressions I couldn't help but feel like I was in an interview.

"So?"

"Ahem~ Yuyu has been concerned about refusing your kindness, so she wants to apologise for that and said thank you."

"Is that it? While I'm grateful for the apology it wasn't a big deal. Also, I didn't really do anything to help."

"Well, don't say that. Just listen to her first."

I turned to look at Inatomi-senpai, she seemed to be putting in great effort to say her words. It felt almost like watching a small creature taking its first steps.

""Ah, ehmm, that... at that time... I'm sorry for rejecting Sajou-kun's kindness."

"Okay..."

"A..and uhm, thank you..for dropping the papers off to the staff. I-I don't know what I would've did If I lost them."

"You're welcome?"

Inatomi-senpai squeezed her courage to said the words. When I replied to her, She made a bright expression that seemed like she just made an accomplishment.

"Like this, I will do my best to cure the weakness of men!"

"..Hmm?"

'How disappointing'

"Well good luck I suppose." I say before leaving not waiting for them to respond further.

{My disappointment is immeasurable my day is ruined (joke)}

Two girls are breathing in the fresh outdoor air while walking from the doorway. The Schoolyard is at the front of the school. There, two girls stood in front of the Schoolyard and looked at the huge gate from the inside.

"Yuyu, summer starts soon. The outside is starting to get not so refreshing."

"Yes... That's right..."

"... Yuyu?"

The two girls had met a junior boy a little while ago. After saying what they wanted to convey to Wataru, the lunch break time for Rin Shinomiya and Yuyu Inatomi were───almost over.

"What's with the sudden excitement? You're certainly not good with men... you see, it's just by chance that he's a junior, who's even though a bit cheeky, not violent."

"Yes... Compared to other guys, for sure he's like that."

As Rin said, Wataru Sajou is a junior. At first. Yuyu was worried whether to apologise to Wataru or not, but when she heard that he was a junior, she decided to apologise to him. After she actually met him, and he had a light conversation with Rin, the chairman of the discipline committee, she thought that he was not a bad person.

"But... I might have said something that made him angry..."

"What? Something that makes him angry?"

Rin rebuked Yuyu's words, frowned and made a doubtful face. Yuyu's words seemed strange because she didn't feel any discomfort at that time.

"I don't think you said anything strange at that time, and I didn't think Sajou was angry either..."

"Well, that's right. It may have looked like that to Rin."

"HM...?"

Yuyu kept her eyes on him as much as possible, trying to suppress her weakness toward men and have a sincere attitude toward junior. That's why Yuyu didn't think that he forgave her and received her gratitude in that air.

"I don't know how to say, but... that, Sajou-kun ... he was looking at me very boringly."

"What...? Was he...?"

Yuyu was never afraid to say harsh words. Rather, by taking such an attitude, she could be excused when she spoke to a male student with the bare minimum of communication.

However, Yuyu felt terribly cold to be seen with such an eye immediately after she said positive words.

"Ah, hmmm... I'm sure it's just my misunderstanding. After all, he was on good terms with Rin."

"That's right.."

Rin thought, 'After all, that's just Yuyu's perspective'. She didn't think that Wataru Sajou was bored. After all, she asked Wataru to listen to her concern and find out how to improve it. She was happy with the result, so she thought that he must be not a bad person.

However, it was the words that Yuyu, who was struggling for herself, said. Rin couldn't just stay quiet and stand on the sideline.

"Yuyu, it's – gonna – be- okay. After all, you are cute "

"W-What is that?"

Rin hugged Yuyu from behind and patted her. She implemented the new method that she had recently learnt after realising that she was the one that stood in the higher position. She thought that she just needed to give a push and then leave the rest to her reliable friends.

After some time, Yuyu had a smile on her face.

________________________________________________

Author note: Say hello to Saki-chan y'all, also, I decided to add oshi no ko since most of y'all seem to want it .Though kiyo won't be getting involved much in their drama and it's mainly going to be a cameo sorta thing. Kiyo will join the music club for the first year and yall may see something exciting happening there. There's no need to rush the oregairu plot in yet though since it does happen in the second year anyways.

Love y'all

pce out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 21 12
"You got in an accident." He began. "I know." Then he took her hand, "I may not be real. I hope I am but there is a good chance that I am not." And a...
147K 5.6K 47
As I entered the room, I could see the silhouette of 'That Man' standing with his back turned against me. His face then slowly turned to me. Moments...
135K 2.8K 13
**********WARNING*********** For Mature Audiences ONLY Trigger Warning Does Depict scenes of stalking, choking, other forms of violence. Reader discr...
19.5K 474 45
You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone longer, you met someone who is kind and...