Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

By VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... More

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.

706 6 0
By VixentheHuntress

If Belle and Misty were both being truly honest. This was probably the most fun they had had in their spaces in a very long time. Having a CG that was willing to actually do something if they were a bit more naughty than usually was part of the reason. It felt like having a real daddy to watch and take care of them. Misty found that he was a boy of his word and had no problem punishing her in the back seat of his large car. After a very nice movie and they headed home, Belle also discovered that her naptime was not up for today and ended up taking it with a slightly warm rump. While Belle slept on her tummy Misty spent that time doing what she loved and did best when she was both a little and big. Drawing picture after picture but letting her small mind wander more and more as she did. Her drawings ranging from gardens and meadows, to oceans filled with fish of all colors, deep forests of animals. Her hands became messy from a mix of crayons, colored pencils and the watercolor paints she had brought with her. She was more than happy when her daddy came back with a much larger poster board, and after taking the proper precautions to make sure the carpet did not get any paint on it. He helped her do a tiny bit of finger painting, that one being held outside to dry in the cold winds that were blowing.

When Belle woke up from her nap, a bit pouty that she missed all the painting. They spent a good chunk of the evening just playing together, under the watchful eye of Alphonso who mostly sat off to the side reading or watching TV. However, he was always quick to join in the fun when they asked him too. He even did up their hair, Belle being put up into small pigtails and he seemed to have cracked the code of Misty's very curly red hair getting to straighten out enough that she could put them into her own set of pony tails. Dinner came with their daddy showing off a bit of his cooking skills wiping up an impressive meal for them. He even got the baby carrots that Belle looked on with distaste to taste really good, coating them in a small bit of honey. Afterwards came bathtime, well more of shower time where for just a moment as they were starting to pull on pajamas. Belle for the first time since all of this started broke out of her small space for a moment. "What did you think?" She asked looking towards her taller and arguable closest friend who was just pulling up her soft brown pajama pants that went with the cute brown shirt she was wearing.

Misty took a small breath escaping her own space as well. "Honestly... this was more fun than I could have imagined. How did you meet Alphonso again?"

Belle pulled her baby blue nightgown over head. "I met him from hearing that rumor about him, I thought that it was worth looking into. You know that with my parents they never even thought of doing that to me, and my love for the melody series only made me want it more. He was the first one to not look at me as weird or as some weird Loli from anime. I could be a regular person with him and that meant a lot to me. I saw him about five times off and on when I could and then maybe a month ago I asked if he was willing to do something like this with me. I thought that he would call me a freak and just end our friendship. However, he accepted and now you are here too... maybe we should invite Nina one day. Maybe seeing him in action would give her the courage to do something similar one day."

"So we would have a momma and daddy for a day?" Misty said, thinking that honestly could be a pretty fun one day.

"It would be nice to have another friend to do this stuff with." Belle remarked. "A day is gonna come when either we graduate and no longer will be able to do this with him, or he finds a girlfriend."

"Why does he plan on stopping if he does?" Her friend's slight nod sent waves of disappointment starting to run through her body. "Seriously?"

Belle once again nodded her head. "I don't blame him, I doubt his girlfriend would be willing to let him do all of this with other girls, and I don't think he would be the type to do that either. I mean you have seen how much of a gentlemen he is."

"Would you ever maybe try and see if he wanted to date you?" Misty asked, this girl's answer would decide what might be her next course in the future. All throughout this day even when he had to be a bit more firm, her heart had been racing nearly ready to burst from her chest at any moment. Maybe it was because she always fell in love too fast... but what she did know was that her heart and eyes had a new target. One that she knew would not go too far while she in her little mind.

"No," Belle remarked much to Misty relief. "Don't get me wrong, Alphonso is very handsome and acts older than his age might suggest. However, he is not really my type, I see him like my friend, and now sometimes a bit like my daddy." Before she could question her friend anymore, Misty saw Belle's shoulder slump a bit and that lighter baby voice of hers came back. "A daddy that is gonna give us both a good bedtime spanking."

Almost as if seeing her friend go back into her littlespace, it caused Misty to do the same. Right now big Misty's plans on how to make Alphonso her's could wait. Misty reached back and rubb her backside for a moment, the sting from her spanking that afternoon had long since faded but just thinking about what was gonna happen was a bit scary. "Well maybe if you weren't naughty before your nap you wouldn't be in trouble."

"And maybe if you didn't try and steal that teddy you might not in trouble either." Belle declared with a hint of attitude. The girls glared at each other for a moment before smiling leaving the bathroom together to head to the living room where their daddy was sitting on the couch watching TV. He had changed into a pair of blue and white checkered pajama pants, and a dark blue tank top. Misty gulped a bit at the sight of Belle's naughty paddle that was laying on the coffee table, as well as very big wooden spoon that was resting beside. Who was getting what was only a guess to the girl's up to this point. Misty was also a bit scared but also excited as she was gonna get her first bare bottom spanking from the boy as well. Letting him know that she was gonna be okay with it.

Her daddy looked over at them, how he managed to make those soft eyes of his turn so firm Misty never could understand. "There you two are, I was starting to worry that you two might have decided to try and skip out on this."

"Since we came, do we still have to get a bedtime spanking?" Misty tried hopefully.

"Nice try but no," he patted his lap for a moment. "Now I did do some thinking, and I decided to do this a bit differently. Instead of spanking you two one at a time, I think it is gonna be a bit better if I take you both over my lap, and punish you both at the same time for your actions." Misty and Belle looked at each other for a moment. They were both a bit more lean in their body types. Belle just being much shorter than Misty but even then they could both fit over their daddy's lap probably with ease.

"What is that catch," Belle asked, her small eyes being drawn towards her own naughty paddle with her name on it and the wooden spoon that was sitting beside it.

"The catch is if either one of you puts a hand back to block or breaks, position they are gonna get a few more punishment swats before I keep going. Belle in your case you would get your paddle and Misty you would get the wooden spoon."

Belle and Misty once again looked at each other before stepping forwards towards the boy. Who had them stand in front of him. He turned towards Misty first. "Now Misty, what have you done to go over daddy's lap for a more firm bedtime spanking?"

Misty sighed for a moment as she kicked her foot against the carpet for a moment, her voice a bit lower and softer than it would be. "I was naughty when we were at the store today and tried to steal that teddy."

"Yes you were, and that is very naughty." His eyes grew a bit stern as he then added. "And where do naughty girls get spanked?"

Misty felt her entire body starting to burn up and she was probably blushing up to her ears. "They get spanked on their bare bottoms."

"And are you gonna be a big girl and take them down yourself or does daddy need to do it?" Misty thought about it for a moment but she had to be a good example for her little sister right now. So with a deep breath she first took down her brown pajama pants exposing a pair of simple white panties underneath and then took those down exposing her bare bottom to the air. Her hands came to block her front but she doubted that her daddy even cared to look at that place.

"And now for you Belle." Alphonso began. "What did you do today that has earned you a slightly harder bedtime spanking?"

"I was going to fast on my bike the other day, and today I didn't wanna go and take my nap when I got home." Belle answered, unable to look at her daddy's face.

"And do naughty girl's get spanked over their nightie and panties."

"If they are really-"

"Belle."

"Fine," Belle said as she lightly stomped her foot on the ground with a small pout. "They get spanked on their bare bottoms."

"And are you gonna be a big girl about this and take them down yourself? Or is daddy gonna have to get you ready?"

Seeing how quickly her sister had gotten it done. Little Belle reached underneath her baby blue nightie and took down her cute pink and white stripe panties. She let out a small yelp as her daddy lifted her up and draped her across his lap first, she being against his chest more. A moment later her sissy was draped over his lap as well right beside him. They were a bit more snuggled together but it still worked. Belle felt the chilly evening air began to race across her backside, as both 17 year old girls were about to be spanked together.

"Are we ready?" Both girls yelped as their daddy gave them both a few soft pats on their bare butts. Misty shivered a bit more from it as it felt a bit odd at first but quickly she got used to it. They both seemed to nod at the same time and Belle yelped first as her daddy's hand landed across the center of her backside. Misty was next as he landed two swats to the upper part of both of her cheeks.

It took Alphonso about a minute before he found a proper rhythm to spank his two naughty littles. He started with two firm swats to Belle backside since it was nearly small enough that he could cover most of her cheeks with his large hand. He would then last two swats one to each of Misty's cheeks going up and down each one as he went. His hand seemed to make different sounds depending on which backside he swatted, and that was always accompanied by a few soft yelps coming from each girl.

For Misty this spanking hurt a lot more than over her panties, she had expected that but she could not have guessed how much it was gonna sting. The feeling lasted a bit more as he spanked them harder than he had before. Her legs kicking up and down with each new swat her nails digging into the couch cushions as her yelps got higher and higher. As for little Belle her backside was starting to sting more and more as she tried to get used to the slightly harder spanks than even she was used to. Granted she got a bit harder spankings as she requested from the boy but this was a bit different. This was just creeping on a strength that she could not handle but even than was nowhere near this boy's actual strength.

There also seemed to be another point to being spanked together at the same time. Oddly enough it brought both of them more comfort, and while this spanking very much hurt and was starting to erupt into fire across their bare butts. Knowing that their sister was right beside them helped them both not reach back and block. Belle was the first to start crying and Misty followed soon after.

And once their backside had taken a cute dark pink nearly red color, their daddy brought this bedtime spanking to a close. Each give being left with a warm and stingy bottom, and that seemed to be enough as finally Little Belle seemed to drift off to sleep. A moment later Little Misty also drifted off back into big Misty's head. More content than she had been in a very long time, two well spanked littles disappeared, bring back two well spanked 17 year olds. Who had no problem staying curled up beside Alphonso Lewis for a few more moments.

"Why are you so freaking good at that?" Misty questioned as she lay on the couch her head resting on Alphonso's lap as she reached back to rub at her still warm backside. Belle was currently in the kitchen making them all a small snack, her much shorter friend was a really good cook when she truly tried.

"I always get that question." Alphonso chuckled to himself. "And I always answer the exact same way, I am blessed to have a lot of people to practice my craft on. Trust me I was no where near as good at this when I first started."

"Thank you again," Misty replied softly. "I know that this might have been odd to you but I know that me and Belle both appreciate you doing this when you probably could have been relaxing or doing something else."

"It was my pleasure, like I told you two on Thursday when you asked me to do this. My mom gets the house to herself for the night, and I get to do something I love very much. So it is a win for everyone as far as I see it."

Misty nodded her head at that explanation before hesitantly asking the boy. "Do you maybe want to go and get a coffee sometime if you are free... just a way for me to pay you back for a really good time."

"I am more of a tea guy if I am being honest."

"I know a place that also makes tea."

"Than I would gladly go one day, I can check my schedule and tell you how it goes."

Misty smiled to herself as she turned her attention back onto the movie they were watching on netflixs. If what Belle said was truly true, than she would do what it took to maybe become that one special girl that would be the only one that Alphonso Lewis would spank. She needed this both from her own pounding heart, but also for Little Misty. Who fear of being spanked by a CG or Daddy had finally come to an end.

All because of Alphonso Lewis.

Or as she simply called him for most of the weekend.

Daddy.

A/N: We are over 10,000 words... I never imagined that we would even get 100 views, and all I can really say is thank you so much for all of your support for the last 37 dyas. We started this on January 1st and I more than grateful that we will be able to finish this season of Tales this Sunday. Yes I am gonna leave you all on a bit of a cliff hanger cause we go back to the girl where all of this began, Dakota is coming back and she will be the last girl girl spanked this season. So look forward to that chapter coming back, as well as two new chapters of Crimson Hide my more spicy novel, that is not written like this. So for those that have looked at that one that will be updated this Friday night.

Again thank you all fo all of your support and love, your likes and feedback, and some of your kind DMs. And I will see you all sooner rather than later.

Until next time.

Stay safe,

Stay behaved

Or you might get spanked.

Love you all

Bye bye.

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
2.1K 47 20
This story is all about a lovely, beautiful girl with 5 brothers with her!! She is always a bubble girl and a true making of sunshine!! Who wouldn't...
53K 84 9
Sophia moves back to her hometown after almost 10 years away, not knowing what to expect. She knows she will be reunited with her childhood best frie...