"๐™€๐™˜๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ..." - ๐™†๐™‰๐™”...

By TheWritingWeeb17

๐—˜๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† (หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“): ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข:... More

Confliction - Modern AU! Sekido x Reader
"My Blossom..." Tanjiro x Chubby! Reader
Satisfaction - End of KNY Giyuu x Reader
"Fluffy Bunny..." Uzui x Chubby! Reader
Somnophilia - Douma and Enmu x Reader
Hikikomori - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Reader
A New Experience - Tanjiro x Reader (Revamped)
03-21-24
Sun-Kissed - Modern AU! Giyuu & Iguro x Reader
Deflowered - Muzan x Reader (Revamped)
Candle - Muzan x Reader
Peer Pressure - Modern AU! Gyutaro x Reader
Warmth - Kokushibo x Reader (Revamped)
Curiosity - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Male! Reader

Experiment - Shinobu and Mitsuri x Reader

1.1K 15 111
By TheWritingWeeb17

To idkwhyimheretbh12345, (great username btw) instead of giving you Shinobu, I'll do you one better (or, maybe you just wanted Shinobu, but oh well). Hope you enjoy it.
___________________________________________

"Shinobu? A-Are you sure about this?" you questioned her covering your parts as you were sitting down. "Yeah, it's kind of weird that we all have to take our clothes off for something like this..." Mitsuri said, covering her parts as well.

"We're only gonna do this once, okay? By the time we finish this, we can pretend that this never happened," she said, with a faint blush on her face. She picked up three small chocolate squares as she said, "I've created these chocolates that are laced with aphrodisiacs. Someone helped me create it, and they didn't question why. But once we eat these, we might feel a huge increase of body temperature and constant tingling sensation within our body." she gave you, and Mitsuri the small bits of chocolate.

You looked at the chocolate and asked her, "But, why did you ask us to do this?" you asked Shinobu, looking at the piece of chocolate. "Because I had a feeling that if I were to ask the others, they would accept with zero hesitation. You two are the only ones I trust with this experiment."

"How long will these last?" Mitsuri asked, scratching her head. Shinobu responded, "To be honest... I don't know. And that's what scares me. I don't know how strong this could be, and how long these will last. But, at least we'll feel exhausted when the effects are worn off." she nervously chuckled.

You look at the piece of chocolate and take a deep inhale, and a soft exhale. "Do you two have any other questions before we do this?" you look up at her and put the chocolate in your mouth as you said, "No." and began to chew. Mitsuri does the same as she says, "Let's do it, no regrets from this point on!" and begins to chew.

Shinobu giggles as she says, "Okay then, if you two are sure..." and she begins to eat the chocolate. All three of you were chewing the chocolates, surprised at how good they tasted. It had a milk chocolate light taste, with a hint of cinnamon-flavored caramel on the inside.

All three of you swallowed it, and waited in anticipation for the effects to kick in. "So... How long will it take until it... you know?"

"If I remember correctly, the person who helped me make them said it would take a minute or so for it to take full effect. So, the best we can do is just kiss for the time being."

All three of you heavily blushed at that choice, but it would work. You and Mitsuri looked at each other as you both scooted next to each other, and leaned your heads forward to take a kiss.

You both let out a soft whimper as you both felt each other's lips touch for the first time. Her lips felt so soft against yours, and it didn't help at the fact that her skin felt as soft as silk.

You both stopped kissing as you then crawled to Shinobu, and you kissed her as well. Shinobu softly cups your cheek as she leans her head to the right to make the kiss deeper, making your tongues touch each other in the process.

Mitsuri was between both if you, and so Shinobu stopped kissing you, and transitioned to kissing Mitsuri. They both softly moaned as they connected lips. They do quick little pecks to each other before they stopped and look at each other.

"H-Has it... been a minute?" you asked Shinobu. She responds to you saying, "I think so. They did say it would take a little longer, so they're calculations could be off about the... t-time..."

The moment she said that, all three of you felt a sudden surge flow through your bodies. You felt your body temperature go through the roof and your body was tingling everywhere. From your arms, your legs, your chest, your stomach, even from down there.

You let out a few moans and whimpers from the sensation your body was feeling when you suddenly felt Mitsuri pin you down to the floor and said, "I need you, (Y/N)." she then kisses you before you could say anything.

Her kiss felt very dominant, but in the softer kind. Her body was right on top of you, practically pinning you down on the floor. All you could do was lay down on the floor, and kiss her. She would stop kissing you, only to take a breath to go back for seconds. You both were shaking and moaning from kissing, and you both could only imagine what it would feel like once you two get to the main part.

You both stopped kissing, both of your breaths frantically shaking as Mitsuri says, "I-I've never felt this sensitive before... B-But, it feels good..." she said, laying her head on your chest, hearing your rapid heartbeat. "M-Me neither..."

Mitsuri was about to kiss you again when she lets out a yelp as she felt something go inside her. She then looks back to see Shinobu inserting her fingers inside her. Mitsuri collapses on you and became a whimpering mess as she was moving her fingers in and out of her, amplifying the pleasure she was feeling right now.

"Does that feel good?" Shinobu says, as she continues to move her fingers. Not only that, but she was pleasuring herself as well. Mitsuri says to her, "Yes... I-It feels... good..." Mitsuri rolls off of you as she lays down on her back, and moans in pleasure.

You sat up and saw Shinobu and Mitsuri kissing each other, as Shinobu inserted another finger inside her. Her back arched as she let out a whimper of pleasure as her toes curled, and she was tearing up. They both stop kissing as Mitsuri says, "I-Its too much! I f-feel so sensitive!"

"And yet, it feels good, doesn't it?" she said to her in a seductive tone. Mitsuri was a little sheepish to admit it, but she softly nodded as she said, "I've never felt this good before... And I love it..." Shinobu softly chuckled at her statement, and pecked her in the lips.

You then got behind Shinobu and looked at her wet lips dripping her juices down on her thigh and to the floor. You licked your lips, and softly groped her ass as you closed your eyes and moved your tongue on her lips.

Shinobu lets out a soft gasp, and then a moan as she felt you licking her wet slit. "Oh my, (Y/N). I didn't think you would be doing something s-so vulgar," she said as a smile formed on her face. You temporarily stopped and said to her, "I can't resist, it looked like you wanted something more than your fingers, so I'm doing this now..." you said as you went back to licking her.

Shinobu softly moans and chuckles as she kisses Mitsuri again. Mitsuri softly balls her fist as her legs begin to spread out as Shinobu was fingering her. Shinobu's legs began to shake as she felt your tongue go inside her, and lick her insides. She lets out a shaky exhale as she stops kissing Mitsuri and says, "S-Stop." and so you did with no questions.

You wiped your mouth, which was drenched from eating her. "What? Did I do something wrong?" you said as you swallowed your spit that was mixed with her juices. "No. What you did felt really good. I just want to return the favor.

This made your head tilt as she pushed your body down on the floor. She then gets on top of you. You felt her spot nuzzling against yours as she began to grind her hips against yours.

You let out a loud moan as you felt each other's slits being stimulated against each other. Both of your faces were so red, it was as if a ghost was grabbing you against your necks and choking both of you. "Sh-Shinobu... It feels..."

"I know... I know..." She kisses under your neck as she rests her head on your collarbone as her hips went on autopilot. Mitsuri was rubbing her thighs together as she was watching you both rubbing each other's parts, her chest feeling light like she couldn't breathe, like her chest was on fire.

Seeing this happening, makes me want to have the same treatment... But, her fingers were enough for me... so, I guess I'll try what (Y/N) did for Shinobu. She bagan to crawl on her hands and knees as she goes around you and Shinobu until she was directly under you. She stood up on her knees as she opens her lips to reveal her wet, soaking pink insides.

She stutters to you with the reddest blush you've ever seen on her as she says, P-Please treat me, (Y/N)..." you couldn't say a word as she lowers her hips down, and sat on your face. Your eyes widened as you felt her hips move on your face. She lets out a few moans as she felt your mouth graze her. She began to fondle her breast as she closed her eyes and felt her hips tremble from this feeling.

She then gasps as she felt Shinobu sucking on her nipple and her entire body felt like it was on fire. She stops fondling herself as she drops her arms and let Shinobu continue. While you on the other hand, were struggling to breathe.

You frantically were tapping Mitsuri's thigh as she raised her hips up and said, "O-Oh, sorry! I somehow forgot that I was sitting on your face. S-Should I stop?" she asked you with a little bit of genuine concern. You frantically shook your head and said, "N-No. I just need to breathe, that's all. I don't mind it, honestly..." You said with her juices on the bottom half of your face.

Her eyes widened from surprise, but she didn't questioned it as she says, "O-Oh... Well, if your sure..." she began to lower her hips again, and you closed your eyes and stuck your tongue inside her.

Mitsuri lets out a whimper as she felt you do this, and the fact that Shinobu continued to suck her nipple, and grind against your slit. This was a really huge risk you three were taking as someone could just walk in and see you three having intercourse after eating a candy that was laced.

Mitsuri's breathing was getting louder and shakier as she said, "I... I think I'm gonna..." she stammered out as her hips were shaking and soon was gonna give out. "Y-You're not the only one..." Shinobu said as her thighs were trembling, as well as her toes curling.

You were the same as well, as your toes were curled, and your muscles started to get tense. You all wasted no time and started to make it a race to see who would finish first. Your breathing through your nose started to get louder as you began to whimper as you felt yourself getting closer.

Mitsuri's hands started to ball as she couldn't hold herself together from cumming. Her hips slammed down on your face as she arched her back and let out a high-pitched whine as she relived herself in your mouth.

You were constantly tapping her thigh as you couldn't breathe due to the overhaul of her cum inside your mouth. She collapsed on her back as he body convulsed from the amount of overstimulation she was feeling.

Meanwhile, you were a coughing mess due to how much she filled your mouth. Shinobu quickly kisses you as she feels herself getting closer to her arrival. You both stopped kissing as you wrapped your arms around each other as her breath was trembling. "(Y/N), a-are you close?" you softly nodded as she pecks your lips and says, "Don't h-hold back..." and put her head on your shoulder.

Her hips started to frantically move, which only brought you to the edge faster. You both started to breathe faster before you both were sent to the edge and both of you came.

Both of you were spraying your juices on the floor, hips frantically shaking as you both were coming off your highs. Shinobu lays her head on your shoulder as she was panting from exhaustion. "Oh my... That was..." you said, extremely tired from what just occurred. "Yeah..." Mitsuri said as she lay on the floor next to you and Shinobu.

All three of you were completely naked, lying on the ground, completely sweaty. But, you three couldn't care less at the moment. It probably wouldn't even matter to all of you once you go to sleep.

"This was... an interesting... experiment..." Shinobu tirelessly said as she makes a yawn. You and Mitsuri nodded in agreement as you two also yawned. "We probably won't do this again, though..." you said, as your eyes started to feel heavy.

"I can make... exceptions..." Shinobu said as she continued, "...But only if you two can agree on it..." you and Mitsuri looked at each other before nodding to each other and said, "Yeah... We consent to your experiments..."

"Fan... tastic." Shinobu said before closing her eyes, and going to sleep on your chest. You soon started to do the same and quickly went to sleep, but Mitsuri kisses both you, and Shinobu's head before laying on your shoulder and sleeping.

As Uzui was walking through the hallway, he was walking across the hall trying to figure out where you three are. The hell are these girls? I understand if you guys need privacy with whatever your talking about, but it shouldn't wven take this long. He slides the door open and was about to speak when he saw all three of you completely naked and sleeping on the floor.

He slowly slides the door back closed as he slowly walked away with a sly smile on his face. So that's why Shinobu asked from them to come with her. Shinobu, you smart bastard.

As Uzui was walking, he sees Iguro walking by and bluntly asked him, "Where is Mitsuri?" he said, in a demanding tone, not being aware that he was physically weak compared to Uzui. He softly smirks as he says, "She's in Shinobu's room."

"The hell? Why?" Iguro asked, curious. "Let's just say she's doing some experiments, so to speak." Iguro was about to walk to her room, when Uzui puts his hand on his chest and said, "I wouldn't go there if I were you. The experiment she's doing requires a lot of silence and it could disrupt the process. You wanna get something to eat? I'll pay."

Iguro looked at Uzui and scoffs as he turns around and walks back to the way he came. Uzui chuckles as he follows him and kept the memory of all three of you naked in his mind, promising himself not to tell anyone.

___________________________________________

02-13-24 - Huh, this felt kind of rushed to me for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm not that good writing female threesomes? Idk. I'll get better tho, I always do. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this, see y'all in the next chapter.

👋✌️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
40.9K 1.6K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...
173K 4.6K 30
[COMPLETED.] kimetsu no yaiba x reader oneshots sugar, spice, and everything nice. want to have a taste? ๐Ÿ’“ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "DISCLAIMER:" NO NSFW; ...
6.2K 196 10
"แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แด€ แดกสœแดสŸแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡..." (สŸ/ษด) (ส/ษด) แด€ษด แด€แดส™ษชแด›ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขษชส€สŸ- แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›แด ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€ แด…แด‡แดแดษด แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœแด€แด… แดส๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑสŸส ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡...