☆Together☆ Creek (Craig x Twe...

By HappymealSappymeal

Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous... More

☆Prolouge☆
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

324 3 14
By HappymealSappymeal

Today was Halloween, a holiday that Tweek sometimes hated, and loved. He never actually went trick or treating or anything but this time, his parents actually let him go.

His parents would usually keep him so Tweek could help with the coffee shop, but business was slow, they said they could handle it, and they let him go off with his friends.

So he did, and Tolkien was having a party. Tweek was happy to be invited to something. He wasn't stressed out, to find a costume considering how this wasn't a costume party.

He got picked up by Clyde and Craig, which Tweek was so thankful that Clyde could drive. Craig and Tweek sat next to eachother in the backseat, in awkward silence.

"So..." Clyde said breaking the silence, "Craig, how's Stripe?"

"He's fine." Craig said.

Tweek just listened, not really but kinda. He listened enough to know that Craig had a guinea pig named Stripe. Clyde kept talking but Tweek wasn't listening

It was pretty obvious but Clyde didn't say anything.

Soon, they were all there. Clyde, Tweek, and Craig met up with Tolkien and Jimmy. While only four of the boys talked, Tweek stayed silent.

It wasn't like anything was wrong. Tweek didn't think anything was wrong. He just stayed quiet and hung his head low.

It was like Tweek was so lost in thought that he couldn't hear the things around him. It was like his ears were ringing, and any other sounds were irrelevant.

He was suddenly snapped back to the real world, where the music was loud and people were talking to him.

Clyde was waving his hand infront of Tweeks face trying to get his attention, "Hellooo. Earth to Tweek!" Clyde said.

Tweek blinked a couple times, and began to remember where he was, "Yeah?"

"Dude, you spaced out, anyways, Jimmy was talking to you."

"Okay." Tweek mumbled.

"S-s-so, like I w-was saying, Tweek would you rather sleep with Red McArthur, or B-bebe Stevens?"

"To be honest, I don't even think I like girls, so no."

Jimmy shrugged and went back to talking, and making jokes.

"I think I'm going to get a drink." Tweek said loud enough so atleast someone could here. The only person who seemed to notice was Craig.

Tweek left his friends and found himself at the snack table. He got a red party cup, and poured a decent amount of punch in his cup.

He made his back towards his friends, who were talking about how Kenny McCormick was simping for Butters Stotch.

Tweek just took baby sips out of his drink. It tasted kind of weird to Tweek but he blew it off because it was probably a different brand than whatever his parents bought.

Soon, he had atleast 4 more cups. It felt like everything was so loud, and he just couldn't take it.

Why was everything all of a sudden so loud?

Tweek was hearing all kinds of voice talking to him at once.

"Tweek, you don't look so hot..." He would hear Clyde say.

"A-are you okay?" Jimmy asked.

"Tweek, you need to say something." Tolkien said.

"Why are you so red?" Craig asked.

It felt like his ears were ringing and everyone was calling him name. It was felt like he couldn't stand, but he was. His body went numb.

Tweek didn't know how to react, he just stood there. It was like his body reacted on its own.

Soon, Tweek was looking at a puddle of his own puke on the ground.

It was almost like he had forgot all those bad feelings.

Almost.

He couldn't walk straight, or think straight. He was lost in thought.

"I don't feel good.." Tweek mumbled.

"Well, no shit." Craig said in response.

He was rubbing Tweek's back, giving some form of comfort.

Clyde came over and started talking, it sounded as if he was talking too fast. Clyde and Craig talked, then he said something to Tweek who still was too "out of it" to understand.

Craig took his hand and led him outside toward Clyde's car, he brought Tweek over to the passenger seat and told him to sit.

He did as he was told.

Craig got in the driver's seat and started the car. Tweek slowly began to grasp his surroundings.

"What's happening?" Tweek asked.

"I'm bringing you home." Craig said.

Tweek got a shock of worry from this statement, what would his parents think?

"God..what am I gonna do?"

"What?"

"I mean, I'm gonna get home and my parents will probably kill me if they don't sell me into slavery or something."

"Slavery ended like 400 years ago-"

"I know they have their best interests, but they don't realize how unhappy I genuinely am. It sucks because I am only on this earth to follow in their footsteps." Tweek began.

"I'm sorry." Tweek said.

"What are you sorry for?"

"I'm- I don't even know what I'm sorry for anymore. I can say sorry but that won't change anything and it'll all still be my fault. Everything is always put on me and made my fault."

"Maybe if I did this differently, or did that differently, then maybe I wouldn't be here right now."

"What if my parents put me back on the coffee?! What if I'm no longer trustworthy and I have to go to the psych ward?"

"What if they decide to kick me out? Or lock me in the attic? What if they take me to the hospital again, or-"

"You're making it sound like you're parents hate you." Craig interrupted.

"They don't.. Atleast I don't think they do." Tweek said.

"I mean, they kind of suck since they don't know the basic nesscessitys that children need. I was drinking coffee at 2 years old."

"Well, I guess you could come to my house tonight, and go home tomorrow."

"Actually?"

"Sure, I mean, my parents don't give a shit and my little sister won't bother us since she has a friend over."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it, actually don't. Nobody would believe you any way."

Tweek chuckled at his comment.

This was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 548 15
Tweek Tweak, the new kid who moved into the quiet mountain town of South Park. When he first moved here, he thinks that the place was nice and peace...
35.5K 715 57
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...
5.6K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.
34.3K 884 14
Craig Tucker doesn't really show any emotion around people. But deep down he has a lot going on. He's always late to class, lashes out, flips people...