TO BE LOVED ↳ vento aureo

By totheseaandback

━━━・。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ━━・ ゚。TO BE LOVED ━・  ゚・。・゚ ꒰ various!yandere!vento aureo x male!reader ꒱ ... More

intermission
love interests
00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
08.5
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
SPECIALS + AUTHOR NOTES
AUTHOR'S NOTE • 04/12/24
AUTHOR'S NOTE • 05/05/24
VALENTINES SPECIAL

1K READS SPECIAL!!

522 22 47
By totheseaandback

❝ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢 ❞

𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 • 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗮𝗯 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲

𝗦𝗬𝗣𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗦

birthday time babyyy
modern au

Oh, when was the last time you celebrated your birthday?

"Hey, why's nobody here, huh?!" Your red-headed bestfriend grumbled, pacing back and forth around the room. "Is it only us two? Are you kiddin' me?! Oh, those assholes better have a good reason!"

You sweatdropped and smiled at her, tilting your head at an angle. "Ami, it's okay..I don't care. They have better things to do! It's all cool!"

"All cool?! Y/N!"

The girl shook you vigorously by the shoulders, scolding you for being so okay with the fact that you two were currently the only ones in the Aquarium. Only the staff and you two. Literally no guests. That was..weird, but, who cared?

"You know what?! Let's just go!" She scoffed, walking into the actual Aquarium's entrance and dragging you by the arm. "They don't deserve you! C'mon! Let's go celebrate your birthday, just the two of us! They don't need to be here!"

"That's what I just said, Ami.." You sighed, shaking your head.

The two of you paused when you heard commotion coming from inside, people yelling at each other and a familiar sounding voice giving out instructions. The shuffling of feet, the clanking of plates, the casual 'shit! What the fuck is wrong with you?! The confetti! What'd you do to it?!', and a few kazoos blowing obnoxiously.

"Uh, stay here!" Your red-headed bestfriend nervously spoke, waving her hands around and jogging over to the source of the sounds. You raised a brow, but stayed put, crossing your arms and looking over at all of the various fishtanks. 

Almost taking a step forward, you looked around for any sign of Amia first, before rushing over to one of the tunnels leading to the exhibits. You smiled to yourself and walked through the various displays, running your hands over the glass. A few fishes followed your palm, until you reached the end of the glass layer, removing your hand from it and watching the fish swim away. 

You turned around to see the jellyfish's exhibit, your mouth making a small 'o' shape while you walked over. You placed a hand to the glass, crouching down to the small hole in the case, before your eyes caught onto two..very familiar looking jellyfish.

A small blue box one, the Australian Box Jellyfish, and another one--a lavender purple moon jellyfish with frilly stingers. You smiled and watched as they were drawn to your palm against the glass, hovering just mere centimeters away from the layer and bobbing up-and-down.

"Hey," You jumped when you felt a palm rest on your shoulder, whipping around immediately. "Amia was looking for you. She told you to not go anywhere, did she not?"

You sweatdropped at the sudden appearance of Sicily, one of your jellyfish-looking companions, and smiled nervously. "Yeah, but..it was so boring.."

"Cut N/N a break, chief!" Asinara scoffed, coming up next to you and ruffling your hair. "It's his birthday, man! He doesn't wanna just stand around!"

"Oh, so you guys didn't forget.." You raised a brow, pouting a bit.

Asinara waved his hands around and stuttered, struggling to give you an explanation. Sicily sighed and grabbed you by the hand, dragging you back towards where Amia told you to wait, and shaking his head. "Yeah, yeah. C'mon."

You shrugged and matched your pace to his, catching up to walk just next to him. You observed all the displays as you passed by them, watching as the sea life tried to follow you to the edge of their incasings. You smiled lightly at them, letting your eyes relax and your gaze soften.

All three of you continued walking until you came back to the place you were instructed to wait, where Amia stood with her hands on her hips. Sicily let go of your hand and casually walked towards a door leading into a private room, while Amia scolded you lightly like a mom, almost. 

"I told you to wait, dumbo!" She crossed her arms, shaking her head at you. "Oh, whatever! C'mon! We have shit to do!"

You tilted your head when Asinara covered your eyes with his hands, Amia leading you somewhere by the hand. "..Huh?"

You heard whispering and a door opening, before silence. You blinked under Asinara's hands, your vision dark, when he lifted his hands from your face, patting your head.

"Happy Birthday, Y/N!" 

Confetti filled the entire room, falling down onto your shoulders and head. Your agape mouth turned slowly into a grin, and you watched as all of your friends congratulated you, cheering and clapping for you.

Narancia came up to you, almost leaping on you and giving you a hug, almost tackling you to the ground before Fugo came over to scold him. The latter sighed and pulled Narancia off you, shaking his head but looking over to you with soft eyes. "Sorry, Y/N. But Happy Birthday. I hope it's a good one for you,"

"Awh, Fugo!" You smiled and side-hugged him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and ruffling his hair. "You're so sweet.."

His face immediately turned red and he paused for a moment when you got off him, standing frozen in place. Narancia shook him by the shoulders but he still stood, flustered, and you smiled, waving to the two of them before going to greet your other friends.

"Bruno, help! I think he's sick! He got all red after Y/N gave him a kiss, and now he's not moving or saying anything!"

"Y/N gave him a what?"

"Just come help!"

Your eyes scanned over the cake placed in front of you, flames dancing in front of your eyes. Trish sat next to you, grinning and looking between you and the cake. "So? What are you gonna wish for?"

You blinked and turned to her, tilting your head before giving her a wide grin back and placing a finger in front of your mouth. "It's a secret, duh!" 

"Trish, that's any basic logic." Doppio stuck his tongue out at the pinkette girl, Diavolo giving him a sigh and shaking his head. Trish and Doppio got into a heated staring contest, glaring at each other from across the table, before Diavolo gave Doppio a whack on the head, causing him to lose.

'I wish for..'  You peered down at your candles, letting your eyes relax to the sight.

'..A happy life for my friends.'

Blowing out the flames in front of you, the room erupted into claps and a few cheers for you. Trish shook you by the shoulder, smiling at you and giving you a side-hug. Amia, who was on your other side, gave you a big grin and patted you on the back, before dipping her finger in a bit of your frosting, sticking it into her mouth.

"Oh, this is really good." She peered down at the cake, "What'd they put in here? Crack?"

Prosciutto and Risotto sweatdropped from the other side of the table. The blonde-haired man gave her a disgusted look, shaking his head, "Uh..we made that."

"Crack? Did someone mention drugs?"

"I heard that too."

You sighed and stuck your own finger into the frosting, holding it out to your tongue while you raised a brow. "Oh, you're right. This is really good. I didn't think you guys were capable of something like this."

Sicily came around to you and gave you a pat on the head, still keeping a straight face. You were about to look up to him when your face was suddenly smushed into your cake, the weight from Sicily's hand lifting from your shoulder and leaving your entire face coated in frosting. Your mouth was agape when you lifted your head up, turning over to Sicily, who was snickering and licking frosting from his thumbs.

Lifting the already smushed cake up, you stood on your tippie-toes and held Sicily by the shoulder, smushing it into his face. The plate dropped from his head, leaving a wide-eyed speechless Sicily, coated in [F/C] frosting.

Asinara snickered at him this time, pointing to him. "You had it coming, chief! Jeez, you look like shit!"

You and Sicily had a very heated silent game contest after that, before Asinara made him apologize to you, reluctantly.

Oh, boy, he's probably gonna keep that grudge forever.

i just wanna say. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS!!

this is such a huge accomplishment for me and i am so thankful for all of ur support. i love reading the comments u guys leave on my chapters, and all the votes and reads make me SO happy. SO THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!

im gonna try and post next chap by tomorrow or thursday, maybe? but no promises

i get my hs application results TOMORROW!!! or tonight idk a lot of schools do that
IM SO HYPED GHHH im so ready to get out of 8th grd this year is so shit for me guys omg 🙁 ive been going THROUGH IT this year and i am. so ready to leave

THANK U GUYS AGAIN FOR 1K READS <3 I HOPE U ALL ENJOY THE REST OF THIS FIC!! LOVE U GUYSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 111 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
6.9K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...
11.4K 349 18
When traveling to Italy to meet her boyfriend, Y/N L/N stumbles upon a strange boy. He, unbeknownst to her, is going to change her life forever. AU w...
56.8K 3K 35
[warning; contains a lot of gore] 🔪all the artwork belongs to their rightful creators🔪