PRINCESS. || Adam x Fem! Read...

By ghostezee

DISCONTINUED. I am not getting into religion, just because Adam is in this show and he's the first man, doesn... More

๐Ÿชฝ-Y/N's info
๐Ÿ’”-000 - The fall, and the help.
๐Ÿ’”-001 - Pilot
๐Ÿ’”-002 - Overture (1/3)
chapter 4 sneaky peaky ๐Ÿ˜˜
'silly' little Adam drawing
Adam and Zee in c.ai (1)
valentines special sneak peak ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŽจ-New cover!
fUCKIGNENGKEKEKEKDKFKFKELQL
๐Ÿ’”-Chapter 004 - Overture (3/3) (+)
While I write the next chapter...
y'all have competitionโ‰๏ธ

๐Ÿ’”-Chapter 003 - Overture (2/3)

3K 93 167
By ghostezee

(e/c) - Eye color.

"Chapter 003:
A boring meeting, an interesting ending."

Enjoy, and also thanks for those who voted and commented (even if it was just little comments or random shit)! Love y'all <3

Also this chapter is kind of a filler so uhmm

______________

Y/N and Charlie look bored, propping themselves on their elbows while listening to Adam ramble about his sex life and boast himself up. Y/N plays around with her spear with its beautiful golden touches, waving it around... While Charlie just fixes Y/N's wings a little... Secretly because she wanted to touch them but Y/N wouldn't let her just because, so this was a good excuse to touch them. Just to 'fix' them a bit.

They were so soft.

And fluffy.

So soft and fluffy.

This was so peacefu-

"So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it's like, 'do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick!' " And there he starts again. He points to his d(u)ck under the table. Y/N sighs in frustration, catching his attention, stopping his talking.

"..." Y/N maintains eye contact with him for a while...

...And he does too, completely lost in her (e/c) eyes.

"So uh, as I was sayin'-" And theEeRe he goes again. "All dicks descend from me! You think you want drummer dick, bitch?" He turns to Lute, and the younger woman shakes her head, then he turns back to Charlie and Y/N- Specifically the fallen angel, who was looking at him, listening to him... Kind of.

She was just looking at him so he could stop being a thorn on her side because he wasn't getting any attention...

Flashback

"So, I replied to her: 'No way I'm paying 300... Heaven dollars for a fucking doll!' so yeah uh, she shat her pants- Are you even listening, princess?" The archangel has enough of this, sitting up slightly under the cherry blossom tree in a more private place in heaven.

The angel watches some golden (literally) eagles pass by, and she notices Adam not talking anymore as she turns to him with a nervous smile, getting caught. "Sorry, uhm- What were you saying?"

"Oh come on, darling! You have been distracted all day! What about your handsome boyfriend? He needs some attention too!" He pointed at himself. Y/N sighs, lowering her wings, "sorry. It's just that I've been... Thinking about something. It might work."

"What will? What will work? Tell me- Tell me right now! Please! I just want to listen to your voice!" He pleaded desperately, but Y/N knew he was just joking around, so she rolled her eyes playfully. "Alright, I'll tell you... So, what if... We rehabilitate demons?"

Adam stays silent, and burst out laughing. "What- Rehabilitate? Demons? What- Ha! You're joking, right, babe?" He continued laughing, and his laugh soon dies down when he sees his girlfriend with a serious face. "I'm not joking, Adam. Do you think I would joke with a thing like this? They were humans before, humans make mistakes, but they learn from them. Life on earth has so many rules, it doesn't even feel like free will. It's understandable they- Adam! Are you listening?"

"Wha' huh?" He wakes up from his slumber, looking at Y/N. "I'm not listening to your bullshit, sugar lips."

"Adam." "It's true! Your talk is bullshit! They had their chance, and now they have to boil in the pot.", "exactly! They had one chance, so why not give them a second chance?" She gets up, turning to Adam, as he stands up too.

And it began, an intense argument about this... One hour before sending Y/N to hell. Literally.

End of flashback

"No way! I'm the dick-fuckin' master! Right, princess?~" He bats his eyes, trying to look innocent. Y/N rolls her eyes. "...So what'd you do this weekend, darling?" He asks, scooting a little closer to the table, interested in her answer.

"Uhm, I..." She at least tried to answer, but she couldn't quite focus on what she did on the weekend, apart from training, training, and... Training. And also breakfast and dinner, but mostly training. "Wait, your name is Adam? Like, first man Adam- That means you... Oh....! That explains so much." Charlie adds the last part lowly.

"I know, I fucking rock." He held a rock pose with a grin, and his interest was back on Y/N. "So, Adam, sir... Mr. Adam, sir."

"Call me dickmaster." "Charlie's not calling you that, Adam." Y/N furrows her eyebrows, her winged ears lowering a bit.

"Why so serious, princess? You were always so..." He pauses, remembering her beautiful smile in the past when he made her laugh, "...Happy with me." He trails off.

"Maybe because you didn't give a shit when I got expulsed from heaven?" "Oh, yeah, maybe it's that." He chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And don't expect me to be happy with you anymore. We already broke up." She adds. Adam gasps, turning his head to her, "you actually meant that? I thought it was a joke! I thought you loved me!- I- Hah, you can't- You can't! You just can't! You love me, I know you do!"

"...I can't love a traitor."

...

Another loud silence.

Charlie clear her throat, "Adam. You seem like a smart..." She pauses, "...Well, stand up guy." She walks closer slowly, the taller woman following behind. "Uh-huh..." He crosses his arms and looks away from everyone, puffing his cheeks like a little angry child.

Charlie continues talking, "And I know you are the leader of the angels. And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A genius!" She gestures to him, Adam chuckles, suddenly gaining confidence again as he looks at the princess, "I mean- Your words, babe." He props on his elbow. "Who would really love to put his name on something." Y/N adds,

"Fucking love putting my name on something! Shit's the best!" He slams the table with both of his fists, grinning ear to ear... Or at least the areas where his ears should be. "It's a solution to our biggest problem!" Charlie smiled, Adam lets out an 'Ooooooh!'

"Yeah, Herpes. Yep, that's a bitch." "No, Adam... She means their other biggest problem." Y/N puts a hand on his shoulder. Adam looks up at her, his wings floofing up the second he felt her touch. "...Oh. Uhm... Ugly people? Math? Global Warming? Wait, no, that's Earth's problem... Math?" He asks again, Y/N facepalms, her wings lowering again, while Charlie sighs as his ignorance.

"UhmmmHhm..." He thinks for a long time.

And then we got back to another subject after a while, unsurprisingly of Adam.

"When you take her out for the fifth time and she still expects you to pay the check but you're like, hey, I thought you wanted equality!"

"NO! ADAM! Our shared problem about overpopulation in hell, you're wrong, you're so, so-" Y/N chuckles in mid-sentence, about to lose her mind, "Haha- So, so... Wrong. OVERPOPULATION, ADAM."

Adam flinched when Y/N raised her voice at him... She never did that. Guess it was time to get used to this because he's planning to sneak into Y/N's hotel room at night.

"Sorry- Anyway, we got that covered! Hey Lute, how many did ya kill this year?" He turns his chair to the younger angel, and she replies, "about a good 275, sir."

"275? Fuck yeah! Badass! Awesome job, danger tits!" He fist bumps Lute, turning back to Y/N and Charlie. "Uh, not awesome, Adam. Those are her people!"

"Why do you even care? You belong in heaven, not in this... Boring place."

"...I repeat. Those are my people... You know that, right?" Charlie stands up from her chair, looking at Adam. "Oh, yeah... That must suck for you!" He burst out laughing, Y/N growls, standing up and grabbing her spear.

"Y/N. Please." Charlie stops her, Y/N rolls her eyes, sitting back down, but still glaring daggers at Adam. "But these are souls... Humans souls just the same as the ones you have up in heaven, and just at the same as Y/N!" Charlie turns her head to the archangel again. "They're not the same. They had their chance and they earned damnation. Y/N did too earn heaven, but..."

Lute looks at the fallen angel who is still with her widened eyes, furrowed eyebrows... Basically with a neutral face except she had furrowed eyebrows to show her anger and also small pupils, glaring at Adam who was whistling a song while sweating, looking everywhere but her.

"...She... She's a fallen angel now."

"You're wrong. Sinners made mistakes, sure, but everyone makes mistakes!" Charlie replies to Lute. "Angels don't make mistakes."

"You really think that?"

"I know that." Lute answers back.

"Yeah, I've never made a mistake in my fucking life." He looks at Y/N, and then furrows his eyebrows, "well, one mistake. It was dating Y/N."

"Listen here you little holy shit, you were the one who accepted my confession." "Because I liked you."

...

"...What-" "Nothing. The point is, I now hate you."

Lute walks around the table, behind Y/N and Charlie. "The only reason you're still here is because daddy gave you and your hellborn kind a pardon from an exorcist blade. How does that feel, to know how little you matter?" She whispers in Charlie's ear, and the mentioned's confidence shrinks as she sits back down.

"And you. How does it feel to know how little you matter now to sir Adam?" Lute asks coldly, looking at Y/N as she goes back to her spot. "Perfect. Now I have a person less following me around."

"You ungrateful bitch- Do you know how lucky you got to date me? Adam? The original dick?" Adam points at his- Well, you know what, and stands up, his eyebrows furrowed. "I was unlucky, wasn't I?"

Awkward fucking loud silence

...

"...Whatever." he sits back down and looks at his... 'nails'. "Well, almost out of time. Guess we should get into it." He props on his elbow. "Oh, shit! Right." Charlie walks to Lute and Adam, grabbing some drawings she made herself, as Y/N follows behind, glaring daggers at Lute and Adam... Specifically Adam.

"Okay, uhm- I've got a lot to get through and not a lot of time, and I feel like you weren't hearing me before, so here it goes." She takes one drawing.

"So, we all know hell's population is out of control- It is a really bad situation, a really bad one- But I have a solution! If we rehabilitate sinners, and we cleanse all their souls atmyhaZBINHOTEL- Wait, right, extermination, sorry." She grabs another drawing.

"You guys fly down here to kill once a year, right? But I imagine it must be annoying to get all the way down here. But! If we make sinners join you in heaven by rehabilitating, that trip disappears! You can say goodbye to that tiring chore!" She continues to talk, while Y/N listens to her speech... While Adam and Lute listen, but ignore at the same time.

"If they join you there, it'll be a happy day-" "let me stop ya right there, don't waste your time-" Adam cuts off Charlie.

"...Oh-" "If you're suggesting is let them climb-" He chuckled mid sentence, "To the ladder, oh, to the pearly gates? Sorry, sweetie, can't do."

"...But, Adam- At least give them a chance." Y/N says. "Nuh-uh. We can't just change their fate. Hell is forever, whether you bitches like it or not." He insults, "They had a chance, they acted like some shitheads, boom, now they boil in the pot." He makes gestures with his hands.

"...Adam. Just listen to her, plea-", "Nope. Sinners can't go to heaven, and case closed."

"Oh come on, gives us a chance!" Charlie says. "Can't do, whore." He yawns, quickly getting bored. "...Did you just call me whore you- you- you fucking asshole?!" Charlie covers her mouth.

"...What the fuck did you just say to me, stinky ass bitch-face?" He gets up from his chair.

"No-nothi-" "Because your back-talking, guess what? The next extermination is in 6 months." He furrows his eyebrows even more, Y/N gasps, "what?! Even I know the rules, Adam, and I'm a fallen angel! You can't do that!"

"Oh, fuck the rules, I do what I fucking want!" He snaps his fingers as a golden paper appears on his hand, and a feather ink pen, writing on it as he show it to them as he speaks, "I'm gonna do what I fucking want because I'm Adam, the original dick!"

"Wait, but-" Charlie gets cut off by Adam again, which irritates Y/N even more. "So, we're not going to try anything more, are we?" He grabs his spear and Lute does the same, making Charlie back away until her back hits the exit doors.

"Wait! I-I know we can rehabilitate dem-" "Nope." "Please, just-" "not a chance!"

"Come on-"

"I said no!" Adam kicks Charlie out of the meeting room harshly, and before the large doors could close, Charlie tried to enter, "Y/N!", her voice was now muffled by the doors. Adam and Lute turn to Y/N.

"So! Lute, can you give us a moment? I have to deal with this bitch." He glares at Y/N, and walks closer to her as Lute nods, disappearing by a portal.

"Now..." He towers over Y/N, raising his golden wings to show dominance, and the woman shrinks into place, her wings lowering. "Pff- Not so confident now that you're alone, hm, pretty face?" He lifts his spear, ready to hit her... The woman gasps, putting her arms in front of her face as an useless shield, closing her eyes and waiting for the worst to happen.

...Instead, she felt someone grabbing her hands and putting them on their chest...

She opens one eye, and soon opens the other, finding her hands being held by his, as he brought them to his chest, where his heart should be.

"Please. Come back to me." He speaks, and Y/N looks around for his spear, seeing it laying down on the ground. She looks back at his eyes, and he takes off his helmet, showing his desperate expression on his face.

"I-" She gets cut off by him again, "I'll give you everything this time, money, shelter, attention, love, affection, food, drinks, sex- Well maybe not that if you don't wanna, but anything! A house, a whole ass mansion, hell, maybe even a whole planet! Just- Please, come back to me. I'll give you everything you need." He says desperately, bringing her close and embracing her into a tight hug.

The woman struggles to get out of his grip, but she finally does, backing away for safety or if he tried anything else. "I won't. I won't get back to a- Jerk like you-" "please! I swear I will give you everything you need- Wait, your cause of death was because of saving your cat- What was that bitch's name? Poppy! Yeah, Poppy!"

"Lolly."

"Whatever- Then I can give you cats! When we were dating still and we went out for a date I saw you looking at a cat plush with love, I really did, so I should be the best boyfriend ever! Very observant, gives a lot of gifts..." He snaps his fingers, and an enough amount of cats to make Y/N's heart melt appear out of nowhere, Y/N squeals still with an almost neutral face.

"Oh, and in the same date, when we passed by a sweets shop where there were chocolates? You were also staring at it, so, I can give you that!" He snaps his fingers again, and chocolate boxes appear, all different types, sizes and colors.

Some boxes were normal shaped, but most of them were heart-shaped... Because Adam wanted to.

Y/N gets surrounded by those chocolate boxes, bringing the black cat close to her so it wouldn't get hurt as the cats on her shoulders and head continued playing with her hair.

"And most importantly- Flowers! Especially roses, you loved roses, you told me that one time!" He snaps his fingers again, and many flowers of many types appear around her or on her, mostly roses.

Adam looks desperate and anxious for her answer, tapping his foot on the floor as she puts the cats down, the chocolates box a little far away by kicking them away so they could give her some space, and throwing the roses away...

"So? What's your answer, princess? What is it? Come on, I'm getting curious- What is it, what is it, what is i-" "The answer is no."

Adam freezes, his mask/helmet that was on his hand falls to the ground, letting out a metallic sound that echoes through the room. "...What?"

"I said no. As much as these are my favourite things, I... I can't accept them. I can't because I already gave you one chance and you ruined it by not doing anything when I got sent here, Adam." She answers.

They both stay in an awkward silence...

"You still have my spear. That can mean something, right?" "Well, I- I just uhm... Kept it..." Y/N looks at the ground, a blush spreading on her face, "wha- You're blushing! Come. Fucking. On! I fucking knew it- I HAVE A CHANCE!" He laughs.

"Oh, shut it, I'm just embarrassed!"

"SuuUuuuReE~ Whatever you say, princess! So, I won't stop, got it? I promise that you'll get back to me!"

Y/N sighs in defeat, "whatever... Do whatever ya wanna do, I won't stop you..." She looks up at his face, and sees a big dumb grin on it. "...It's not like you're going to stop either way...." She mutters.

"Never." He puts his mask back on. "So, my first step to get you back is uHhHh..."

He looks at the three gifts, "I mean... What do you want?" "I want to go home-"

"A cat it is. See? Similar to your cat." He picks up a random ginger cat and gives it to her. "...Thank you."

...

"...Soo, I think I should go, Charlie's probably waiting for me, she's going to get even more worried."

"Right. You can- you can go." He snaps back to reality, blushing and stepping aside to let her exit the meeting room.

"Goodbye, asshole."

"Goodbye, bitch."

Y/N chuckles, opening the large door and exiting the room, finding Charlie pacing around. Charlie gasps when seeing Y/N and runs to hug her.

"Why- What- Did he do something to you?! Apples! Answer me!" Charlie shakes her around by grabbing her shoulders.

...

Y/N blushes suddenly, her four wings (ear wings and back wings) floofing up, Y/N hugs Charlie again.

"HE'S TRYING TO GET ME BACK, CHARLIE, HE'S-"

"-TRYING TO GET HER BACK, LUTE! I'M TRYING TO GET HER BACK-" The man bounces up and down excitedly, flapping his wings like a happy pigeon. Lute chuckles at his enthusiasm and love for her former mentor.

"I'm sure she will get back to you, sir." She adds, Adam turns to her. "You really think so?!" Lute nods in response.

Adam looks like he's about to explode from happiness. Lute rolls her eyes, sighing, and giving him a pillow. Adam quickly grabs the object and buries his face in it, screaming like a schoolgirl in love.

Meanwhile, at the same time, Y/N is screaming like a schoolgirl, her face buried into Charlie's coat, both exiting the Heaven Embassy.

_______💔_______

Hey look at this cool drawing I made, a drawing of Adam and Y/N in the past when they still dated, located in the angelic court, debating about something random as if it was just a normal meeting lol

It looked better on my head *cries*

And here, a shitty drawing that I made when I was sleepy drunk

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter! I would appreciate it! <33

Also the idea of Adam being a 'happy pigeon' was because of this cute fanart I saw on pinterest (credits to author for the adorable art!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.6K 36
COMPLETE! โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข "๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
231K 7.2K 22
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
261K 10.8K 44
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ท๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ต ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฉ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š...