๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

17

5.3K 270 39
By backwoodfairy

kamari held onto masani's hand while masani drove with the other.

"sooo you gonna tell me everything you got planned or what?" kamari asked as he leaned his head against the window.

they had been driving now for almost an hour and most the roads they were on were empty and backroads.

masani smirked shaking his head, at the cookout masani managed to get kamari's parents number. so his parents knew masani was keeping kamari for the weekend.

they also knew his plan of finally asking kamari to be his. masani told them the plan of taking the younger out of town for a getaway and promised he'd back in their house by monday morning.

"you trust me right??" masani asked glancing over at kamari.

"yeah...im pretty sure." kamari said and masani laughed.

"chill you just gonna be wit me for the weekend...the shooting range isn't near by it's family owned so we gotta go out the way to it...then after im taking you where we staying." he said and kamari nodded.

"what you mean where we staying? we won't be at your house?"

"nah...im taking you to my special spot." masani said and kamari pursed his lips together.

as they continued driving kamari took control over the music and grabbed a rolled blunt from behind masani's ear.

"i hope yo ears clean..." kamari mumbled lighting the end of the blunt.

"you know i'm clean stop playing wit me..." masani said and kamari laughed.

he took a few pulls from the blunt then opened masani's sun roof.

he turned up the radio which was playing sweater weather by the neighborhood

And all I am is a man
I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But I stand in California with my toes in the sand
Use the sleeves of my sweater

kamari handed the blunt over to masani then stuck his upper body out the sunroof letting the wind hit against his face.

masani shook his head as he smoked the blunt. he already had the whole weekend planned out before even asking kamari to come.

he also planned on letting kamari in on a few things to help him understand why he did certain things, such as percs and being caught up in the streets.

"yo ass better not fall." masani said handing the blunt back to kamari.

"you better not hit no hard turns then..." kamari said back and masani laughed.

❈ ❈ ❈

"phat ion think that's a good idea..." masani told kamari as he picked out the smith and wesson model 500.

"why??" kamari asked looking at the unloaded gun.

"that bitch got a lot of recoil power to it." masani said shaking his head.

kamari handed the pistol to masani then went over to the wall that had ar-15 rifles on it.

he picked up a lightweight one and looked over the barrel and attached clip.

"okay this one...and that glock 15 wit the extended clip." kamari said and masani nodded.

"ight give 'em here so i can load em." masani said taking out the bullets for both guns.

kamari handed them over and found himself looking around the room that had hundreds of unloaded guns all over the four walls inside.

"masani you apart of the mafia??" kamari asked making masani pause.

"i'm sorry— what?" masani asked trying not to laugh.

"cause....don't no street nigga just got this kinda building..." kamari said taking a small step back.

masani slightly rolled his eyes,"no i'm not apart of that...but if it helps my dads a kingpin..." he said and kamari's eyes slightly widened.

"he's a what?" he asked and masani ignored him making sure the bullets were in both guns correctly.

"hmm be careful." masani said handing the glock to kamari.

"i'm talking to a son of a kingpin???" kamari asked outloud.

"yes you are, too late to go back on yo decision too." masani said then pecked kamari's lips.

"boy— fine...." kamari mumbled shaking his head and followed masani towards the shooting area.

masani putting headphones over kamari's ears then stood behind kamari,"look...hold it straight like this.." masani instructed placing kamari's hands in the correct position.

kamari was listening but he also felt masani's dick against his butt, so he was focusing between two things right now.

"why aren't you wearing headphones?" kamari asked.

"use to gunshots." masani answered simply.

"aim right there..." masani said close to kamaris ear and pointed towards the target hanging up.

they were also the only people in the shooting range due to masani's request.

"now pull the trigger." masani said putting his hands on kamari's waist.

kamari did as told slightly jumping at the sound and slight recoil,"relax...now do it again." masani said.

kamari pulled the trigger again this time without jumping,"empty that bitch." masani said stepping back.

kamari repeatedly pulled the trigger back to back watching the bullets shred through the targets head.

masani watched lowkey amazed and turned on at how easy kamari could control the gun after a few tries,"you sure you've never shot a gun before??" masani asked and kamari laughed putting the gun down.

"i'm sure." kamari said looking masani up and down.

masani had on dark green joggers, that slightly sagged showing his black psd boxers, a white wifebeater, with dark green and white dunks.

kamari wore a black wifebeater with a blue north face jacket, distressed blue jeans, and white new balances.

masani locs were slightly curly due to his double strand twist being taken out the day before while kamari's natural hair was in twists.

"can we do the ar another day...my hands kinda shakey..." kamari said and masani nodded grabbing kamari's hand.

he placed kisses on the back of kamari's hand making kamari blush and look away from masani's gaze.

"i know yo ass ain't getting shy on me.." masani said pulling kamari to him.

"shut uppp." kamari mumbled putting his face into masani's shirt.

"you ready to go to my spot??" masani asked and kamari nodded.

"what's yo spot??" kamari asked.

"imma be honest wit you....it's like a safe house almost, but i wanna share it wit you." masani said and kamari raised his eyebrow.

"so...nobody else knows about it??? isn't that the point of a safe house?" kamari asked in which masani nodded.

"yeah but i trust you....and i trust you not stupid enough to try and sell me out if it ever came down to it..." masani said gently grabbing kamari's neck.

kamari swallowed before speaking,"i mean...i ain't going to jail for you.." kamari said lowly and masani's grip tightened on his neck.

"if you're ever asked by the feds...you don't gotta clue where i'm at, ight??" masani asked and kamari only stared into masani's eyes.

he couldn't pretend the way masani was talking and acting wasn't turning him on. but he'd never admit it outloud.

"imma blind fold yo ass on the way there." masani said letting kamari go.

"nooo, i'll just take a nap or sumn." kamari said following behind masani out the shooting range.

❈ ❈ ❈

masani put the car in park then looked over at kamari who actually fell asleep on the way to his spot.

masani's hand was rubbing kamari's thigh the whole trip, that's what really put kamari to sleep.

soon as masani moved his hand a mug came across kamari's face and he slowly woke up,"why—" he stopped talking looking at the house infront of them.

"woah..." he mumbled lowly.

masani had gotten out the car and went to get their bags from his trunk, once he had everything he met an eager kamari at the door.

"why you so excited?" masani asked.

"cause it looks cool! open the door." kamari said and masani shook his head.

"put your thumb against the pad by the door." masani instructed.

kamari was confused but did as told, he heard 3 beeps then a clicking sound.

"what kinda high technical shit...how you get my thumbprint????" kamari asked as masani pushed the door open ignoring his question.

"okay i'm getting a lil scared..." kamari mumbled following behind masani.

"masani...." kamari said quietly as his eyes landed on the blue flower petals that lead a trail.

"wassup??" masani asked with a low chuckle as he watched kamari pout.

"you gonna follow it or stand there looking like a lost puppy..." masani said and kamari flipped him off.

masani laughed putting their bags to the side for now while kamari followed the trail up the stairs.

"i ain't know you had some romantic feelings inside of you..." kamari said as masani followed behind him.

masani hummed as kamari slowly opened the bedroom door.

blue and black balloons floated around the room, white petals were on the floor, black petals decorated the bed with a heart with the initials 'M + K' in the middle of it.

kamari finally turned back around to face masani and he felt his eyes starting to burn.

"don't cry li daddy." masani said grabbing kamari's waist.

kamari grabbed masani's face pulling him close enough to kiss his lips, masani kissed him back but pulled away once he felt his dick starting to get hard.

"chill...i gotta ask you sumn pretty baby." masani said while kamari stared up at him.

"i want you to be mines...and imma be yours, i promise to do right by you. anytime you need me imma be there, i'll give yo ass anything you ask for...you gonna be my boyfriend?" he asked and a smile immediately stretched across kamari's face.

"you want me to be yo nigga?" kamari asked and masani laughed lightly remembering when he asked kamari that in the beginning of them first hanging out alone.

"kamari." masani said and kamari smiled holding his arms up.

masani picked him and kamari pecked his lips multiple times,"yesss i'll be yo boyfriend...this mean i gotta help you kill the opps??" kamari asked.

"yo ass ain't getting involved in that kinda shit hush." masani said sitting down on the bed with kamari straddling his laps.

"mmm...masani..." kamari said making masani hum.

"take these off..." kamari said tugging at masani's sweats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.9K 39
โ ษช ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ ๊œฑแดœแด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ. ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด แดแด‡. โž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™•๐™€๐™‰๐™‰๐™„.
425K 16.5K 27
๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š›๐š˜๐š˜๐š– ๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š
205K 9.8K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
605K 21.5K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...