IT WAS HIM

By Nandika_mindss

|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life... More

Character Aesthetics.
FAMILY
1. Party
2. First Meet
3. Thinking about her
4. A drive together
5. How do I impress her?
6. Shifting to his office?
7. Her Birthday
8. The Sweet Devil
9. Their little flirtings
10. Are you okay?
11. Phone call
12. CEO Shobhit Ahuja
13. Sweetheart
14. Confession
15. Drama Queen
16. Shobhit teasing Naina.
17. The Past
18. Kiss under the stars
19. Shubh talking to his Family
20. Families Agreed
21. Nightmare
22. Elevator Love
23. Therapy?
24. Parantha Date
25. In The Car
26. Movie Time
27. Engagement
28. Promotion
29. Last Day
30. Rituals
31. Vows of Hearts
32. First Night
33. Teasings and Trouble
34. Five Minutes
35. Under Him
36. Seduction
38. Skincare
39. Reception
40. Fun and Drinks
41. Pain and Comfort
42. Confrontation
43. Family gets to know.
44. Roar of Revenge
45. Her Vengeance
46. Passionate Souls
~Epilogue~
●NEW BOOK●

37. Their First Child

17.3K 1.2K 70
By Nandika_mindss

Aaj tumpar pyaar aa gaya toh surprise update de rahi🫂

400 VOTES!

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

Shobhit's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when a low sound brought me out of my light slumber.

I rubbed my eyes and looked to my side only to find Naina sitting with her palms pressed to her eyes.

I frowned and tried to reach out for her but she sobbed lightly making me sit straight at the speed of a jet.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked, pulling her hands down from her face and holding them firmly.

She looked up at me with her tear stained face and burst into loud cries. I pulled her to me, making her sit in my lap.

She wrapped her hands around me tightly, almost cutting of my oxygen supply but I didn't pay any heed to that. I hugged her back and started caressing her back.

Somewhere I knew the reason for this state.

"Nightmare?" I asked slowly and she cried even more while nodding her head vigorously.

This sight of her broke me into very fine pieces. I was well aware of her getting nightmares but I wasn't aware of what happens to her after she has them.

And to be honest, a part of me was thankful that I was in the dark about this state. Otherwise I would've resort to doing the most heartless things possible. I couldn't have thought straight knowing she suffered and cried like this, all alone, almost every night.

This is painful. Too painful for me to handle. For both of us.

I can't even imagine the pain she is going through. I know her fears but she is the one who is living with them at every moment of her life.

It must be so hard for her to smile and look okay everyday, while carrying the weight of her past on herself. She was anything but okay.

She laughed and talked to everyone as if everything was good but then she would sit silently in the balcony, looking at the sky, lost deep in her thoughts.

Whenever I tried to ask her what she was doing. She would say, "I'm having some me time" and then I would not disturb her further.

She was regularly going to her Therapy sessions and was even showing progress, according to Sanaya, her therapist.

From the point of view of her therapist, Naina was not wishing to be healed. Rather, she was fucking desperate. Desperation to get over her past.

One could sense her desperation, through how much she hated being around strangers but still went to Therapy religiously. She never missed her medicines. She even skipped and postponed many millions of worth of meetings just to go to Therapy on time.

Seeing her so desperate to forget her past made me feel both pride and sorry for her.

I tightened my hold around her and let her cry as much as she wanted to. She buried her face in my neck and let out her frustration.

She choked on her tears and I pulled her face out of my nape, which was all swollen and red. Her eyes were still filled with unshed tears and her breathing were fast and uneven. She was having rapid hiccups while trying to inhale deeply.

I smoothed back the hair strands from her tear drenched face and wiped off the tears, only for her eyes to shed more. She was sitting silently, taking long breathes to calm herself down. While I kept moving a gentle hand across her back.

After some minutes of ear numbing silence, she finally lifted her eyes to meet mine and her face turned visibly soft and guilty.

Her lips formed a very small pout. "I'm sorry." She apologized quietly for, I don't know what reasons.

"Why?" I questioned and wiped off the one tear sliding down her puffy face.

She shook her head instead of answering my question and tried to move away from my lap, only for me to pull her back.

"Let me go, wash my face." She muttered slowly, trying to move out of my grip. I didn't stop her this time.

She walked away and I rested my back against the head rest thinking about whatever that just happened.

Among wedding, rituals and fun I forgot the promise I made to her and to myself. The promise of the lethal demise of her culprit.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and made a mental note to get working on it after our reception party.

Naina came back and sat silently beside me, looking better than before. Her face was no longer red, but just puffy. I laid inside the duvet and pulled it up for her to enter.

"Come here." I said and she looked at me before shaking her head.

"Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi."

"I'm not feeling sleepy."

She muttered in her small voice and I grabbed her hand and effortlessly pulled her inside the comforter.

"Neend nahi aa rahi ya phir sone se bach rahi ho?"

"You're not sleepy or you're trying to avoid sleeping?"

I asked while covering her with the duvet.

"Both." She replied and shifted closer to me.

I sneaked my arm under her neck, letting her use my bicep as a pillow.

She settled comfortably and silently kept looking at the ceiling without any visible expression on her face.

I turned to her and placed my leg on hers, as she likes to touch them for warmth.

But she still did not show any expression. She was not even blinking, and was lost in her own world of thoughts.

The much I knew was, the thoughts weren't nice. So I tried to deflect her attention from them.

I grazed my foot on her legs that were bare to me as she sleeps wearing shorts and shirt.

I did it again, and again, and again until her lips stretched into a small smile. She turned her face to my side.

"Stop, it's tickling." She chuckled and tried to pull her leg away but couldn't, because of the weight of my heavy one.

"Uh huh?," I smiled and nuzzled my face in her neck. "What about now?" I asked and she laughed even more at my touch.

"Oh, stop, bahahaha." She laughed and playfully tried to push me away but I pinned her hands over her head and nuzzled further into her neck, only for her to laugh louder. "Shubh! Hahaha, pl-please no, haha, stop!" She cackled under me.

She moved her head side to side while I held both of her wrists with one hand and used the other one to tickle her belly.

This made her crazy and she arched her body against mine, laughing hysterically. This reminded me of how she felt ticklish on our wedding night and gave me an astonishing kick, right on my chest.

She laughed louder and I immediately placed my palm on her mouth to stop the noices.

"Shh. You don't want others to hear us, do you?" I asked and she slowly got down from the high of laughters.

"Ouch!" I hissed when she slapped my chest.

"Were you trying to kill me?" She huffed breathing heavily.

"Now you're exaggerating." I replied and laid flat on my back, only for her to turn and lay over me.

"Thank you." She muttered in her small voice and I silently rested my palm on the small of her back.

I kissed her head and she reciprocated the gesture by kissing my chest, before closing her eyes.

She slowly slipped into a peaceful slumber and I soon followed her deed.

.
.
.
.

"Is he here?" I asked rolling up my sleeves.

"Yes, here." Manik said and placed a small basket infront of me on the table.

I dragged the basket towards me and inside it sat a small, cute son of a bitch. I mean a cute puppy.

He looked up at me with doe eyes and I slowly caressed his head with my index finger. And he stood up on his two legs, vigorously wiggling his tail.

I'm not a fan of animals, but Naina likes them. She once expressed her wish of having a pet dog, so here we have one.

Aashna peeked inside the bucket and picked up the small creature. She silently tip toed towards Dheeraj who was, as always, scrolling something through his phone.

She tapped his shoulder and held the puppy infront of him, making him widen his eyes in horror.

"AAAHHH KUTTA!" He screamed and fell down from his chair.

Immediately getting back on his feet he started sprinting around the backyard, followed by Aashna who was hugging the puppy close to herself.

Sarthak, Swati and Manik ran and took Dheeraj in their hostage. He wiggled in their grip, but couldn't free himself. Aashna stepped forward and held the puppy closer to Dheeraj's face.

They both silently looked at each other, Dheeraj in fright and the dog in confusion.

The dog suddenly tilted his head and sneezed on Dheeraj's face, making him squint his eyes in disgust. All of us laughed, and hearing the voices of chaos other family members too came in the backyard.

Naina looked around and her eyes stopped at the puppy in Aashna's arms. Her eyes twinkled looking at him. She moved her surprised eyes to me for confirmation and I softly nodded at her.

She cheered and jogged to the dog. She took him in her arms and hugged him lovingly. And it made me feel a twist inside me.

She did a small dance with him in her arms and the dog wiggled his tail.

What the heck! She was literally acting like that dog was the most precious thing she has ever got.

Bruh, not gonna lie. He was cute, but he wasn't that cute.

The puppy licked her face and she chuckled in response. And then to my utter surprise she kissed that animal. Kiss. KISS!

He rested his two front legs on her chest and brought his body up to lick her face more. The sight actually made me squint my eyes at the football sized animal.

She walked up to me with him, in her arms. Maybe I'm being delusional but I swear to God, I felt like that dog smirked at me.

She stood beside me and addressed Dipti. "Dipti, click a picture of us." Naina said and Dipti obeyed.

"Bhaiya, smile." Manik taunted from the side and I tried to stretch my fake smile.

Naina nugged my midriff to take my attention.

"Why are you being so moody? Smile." She ordered in annoyance and faced the camera, smiling and holding up the puppy.

I inhaled and smiled a bit genuinely this time. I wrapped a hand around Naina's shoulder and posed as if we were taking a family photo with our child.

Naina kissed him again after the picture and I couldn't help but lean in to caress him.

"Khudko zyada khaas mat samajhna warna jahan se aaya hai na, waapas wahi bhej dunga."

"Don't think of yourself as someone special, otherwise I'll send you back to where you've come from."

I said sweetly and he snuggled himself into my wife, who was chuckling looking at me.

"Don't be mean. Look how cute he is." She said and I rolled my eyes.

Soon everyone joined us in the picture and asked a house help to click a family photo.

Everyone except me, Dad and Dheeraj soon indulged themselves in playing with the new member of the house.

"It was your idea to bring a dog?" Dad asked and I nodded to his question.

"Why? You don't even like them." He inquired.

"I don't but Naina does." I replied and saw the puppy running towards me.

He stopped in front of me and started circling around me, before standing up on his two legs. Asking to be held.

I picked him up and he started licking my face, making me involuntarily smile and hug him closer.

He wasn't that bad after all.

"What shall be his name?" Dad asked.

Everyone started suggesting names for him. Some were cute, some were ordinary and some were questionable as heck.

"Billu (kittty)." Dadi suggested and everyone frowned at her.

"Kutte ka naam billu kaun rakhta hai, dadi?"

"Who names their dog as billu, dadi?"

Sarthak stated in pure disagreement.

"Hum rakhte hain."

"We do."

Dadi replied nonchalantly, passing a duh look to Sarthak. He just rolled his eyes, deciding to not say anything further.

"Okay so Billu is his name." I announced holding the dog up, like a trophy and every cheered loudly as if I announced the cure to world hunger.

"Billu Ahuja." Dad joked and we all chuckled.

I settled Billu on the ground and he immediately ran towards Dheeraj, who instantly sprinted backwards to stand over the table.

"MUMMY!"

Follow, vote and comment.

Did any part stand out for you? Which one? For me, it was Dheeraj running from billu.

Are you guys liking the book so far? Yes or No? Please do tell us. Your comments motivates me to write.

Thank you so much for reading💕

Love you guys so much🫶✨️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 6.5K 39
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
10.7M 588K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
22.4K 985 22
-𝐀𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫. "Attract...